A novella ~ "Privateer's Desire: Stealing Romance"

You settle me onto a comfortable settee, kissing and caressing me with such tenderness, bending to remove my sandals… I giggle as you lightly kiss my toes… suddenly I realize just how exhausted I actually am. Golden light from the setting sun fills the room and I feel my body relax.

vu3qRJx.jpg

Slowly I allow myself to believe I am truly safe. That the ordeal of the past months is over and my love, mine own Prince Charming holds me in his strong arms. Your kisses light a passion within me recalling vividly my ardor for you in the moonlight in the garden after you danced me away from the ballroom on the plantation of my birth.

My soft lips are pliant to yours… the heat between us seems to kindle a fire I have been carefully nurturing as a small ember in my heart for such a long time.

I snuggle closely into your arms…my breathing slowing as I feel you caress my hair, your lips kissing my forehead. A light breeze rustles the soft translucent curtains in the cabin windows. I am unable to keep my lids open, and I drift to sleep.

The sun is nearly down when I shift again, looking up at you. Your gaze steady on me. I blush.

“Darling, I am so sorry, I did not mean to fall asleep…” I stammer, embarrassed.

You smile at me softly. “You are so beautiful, my love. I could stare at you and watch you sleep forever,” your arms tighten around me as you speak. “But darling…let us retire to the bed, no doubt you will sleep so much better there.”

Sleepily, I nod in assent. In a trice, you sweep me up in your arms, carrying me from the settee to the bed, kissing my forehead as you lay me down once again. Leaning over me, peppering my face with more kisses… on my lips and cheeks and nose and eyelids.

A moment later you are curled against me on the bed, spooning me, both of us on top of the beautiful linens, me still wearing the gorgeous blue gown. I feel you kissing the back of my neck, inhaling my scent, smoothing my hair out of the way.

I sigh, deeply contented. The curtains rustle lightly. The Lysandra moves silently down the river. Moments later I am sound asleep.
 
You settle me onto a comfortable settee, kissing and caressing me with such tenderness, bending to remove my sandals… I giggle as you lightly kiss my toes… suddenly I realize just how exhausted I actually am. Golden light from the setting sun fills the room and I feel my body relax.

vu3qRJx.jpg

Slowly I allow myself to believe I am truly safe. That the ordeal of the past months is over and my love, mine own Prince Charming holds me in his strong arms. Your kisses light a passion within me recalling vividly my ardor for you in the moonlight in the garden after you danced me away from the ballroom on the plantation of my birth.

My soft lips are pliant to yours… the heat between us seems to kindle a fire I have been carefully nurturing as a small ember in my heart for such a long time.

I snuggle closely into your arms…my breathing slowing as I feel you caress my hair, your lips kissing my forehead. A light breeze rustles the soft translucent curtains in the cabin windows. I am unable to keep my lids open, and I drift to sleep.

The sun is nearly down when I shift again, looking up at you. Your gaze steady on me. I blush.

“Darling, I am so sorry, I did not mean to fall asleep…” I stammer, embarrassed.

You smile at me softly. “You are so beautiful, my love. I could stare at you and watch you sleep forever,” your arms tighten around me as you speak. “But darling…let us retire to the bed, no doubt you will sleep so much better there.”

Sleepily, I nod in assent. In a trice, you sweep me up in your arms, carrying me from the settee to the bed, kissing my forehead as you lay me down once again. Leaning over me, peppering my face with more kisses… on my lips and cheeks and nose and eyelids.

A moment later you are curled against me on the bed, spooning me, both of us on top of the beautiful linens, me still wearing the gorgeous blue gown. I feel you kissing the back of my neck, inhaling my scent, smoothing my hair out of the way.

I sigh, deeply contented. The curtains rustle lightly. The Lysandra moves silently down the river. Moments later I am sound asleep.

Oh you tease CB! :rose:
 
hercule-poirot.jpg


Hercule Poirot did you say?
You never know who might show up in our little tale, Sus!!! :D :kiss: :heart:

Ah, David Suchet, the best actor of all time to play Poirot in my opinion.

You're drawing the romance out delightfully. I can just picture the scene as they sleep together.
 
Oh you tease CB! :rose:


Wait till I get ahold of you in this next post!:devil:

Good to see you my friend.:)

Ah, David Suchet, the best actor of all time to play Poirot in my opinion.

You're drawing the romance out delightfully. I can just picture the scene as they sleep together.

I think he needs more wax for his mustache. :confused:

The scene has changed quite alot over the last few days hasn't it?

I bet you could do sportscasting or newscoverage of some major world event. Cascadia and I do enjoy the constancy and consistency of your commentary. ( always wanted to say that in any relevant situation :D )
 

The trials of the last few days, weeks, have taken their toll on you. After cradling you in my arms and taking you to bed, I lie against you, wide awake, watching you sleep. My arms encircle you, holding you close against me.

ZJJVFrk.jpg

The newly christened Lysandra idly cruises, moving down the Nile, as dusk turns into night. The fireplace and several candles are lit all about the stateroom, throwing a warm flickering glow throughout.

With your head resting on my chest, facing me, I kiss your crown and ponder the events of the last several weeks. How did it all come to this? The past few days have been such a whirlwind of activity and earnest scheming and determination.

You are such a treasure, beyond all my experience in truth, and I am eternally grateful to have liberated you, at last.

Peering around the stunning quarters, I wonder to myself… and this ship, what an oddity. What secrets does it hold?

I look once more to you, sleeping, and note your breathing. It seems so shallow as you lie on your side. I reach for the laces and slowly undo your bodice, noting that as I pull them loose, you seem to be able to breathe easier.

I smile, thinking back to the Ball and how I undid your bodice then.

Your breasts spill out, looking firm and perfect. Your breathing eases and deepens. I stare for a good long while at your breasts before me, and - unable to resist, I lightly caress one, trying not to awaken you.

With a sigh of deep love and so much regret for all that has happened; full of desire for you and yet simultaneously patient… I quietly arise from bed. I love you - adore you; you love me. We are together. That is all there is now. The rest of the world can go hang itself. I care not.

Standing alongside the bed, I cover you with a light blanket as the desert air takes on its evening chill. I start to disrobe. I may as well make myself comfortable. The clothes are excellent. From whence the bath house servants procured them I cannot guess.

The silk shirt comes off, baring my chest and a few scars from past battles. One or two are comparatively fresh. The wound from the garden those many weeks ago is all but completely healed.

Espying a man’s black silk robe hanging close by I decide, that at least for the present, it will suit perfectly. As I start undoing my trousers, I hear you stir and moan slightly in your sleep.

Believing you still asleep, I finish disrobing and don the silk robe.

Looking about the cabin, I see an ebony desk piled with charts and instruments and stacks of books close by. After throwing a split log into the fireplace, I look around, searching for a chair, and find a most excellent one for my purposes.

I hoist the large comfortable leather covered armchair and place it next to the bed. A crystal decanter and glasses sit together on a nearby wall table. Within the decanter is a dark amber liquid that smells like whiskey. Dabbing a bit onto my finger to taste it, and noting no ill effects, I pour myself a glass, settling into the armchair now placed near you.

I study the nautical charts, one after another, and there are many, whilst sipping the richly flavored elixir periodically. Occasionally, I glance over and note your even breathing and angelic face as you continue to sleep.


YECnIwn.jpg
 
I'm not so sure that our heroine is asleep though, and I'm also definitely starting to think that they're going to find something of interest very soon. Thanks for continuing to develop this story :).
 
I'm not so sure that our heroine is asleep though, and I'm also definitely starting to think that they're going to find something of interest very soon. Thanks for continuing to develop this story :).

A misdirect??? Who us? Say it isn't so!!! :devil:


Mr T and I are well aware that this is a very busy time of year and we are so grateful to all of our readers who are continuing to give our story some of your precious time.
Kisses
Cascadia :heart:
 
Falling asleep in the safety of my love’s arms is a bliss I had not dared dream of only a few days ago. The softness of this bed, the security and warmth of you, your body tucked around mine.

This, I had yearned for, dreamed of all of the terrible weeks locked in the Tristan’s cabin, leered at and groped by the Spanish slaver.

In fact – to be honest, ever since I had been introduced to the eligible bachelors of the island, I had pinned girlish hopes on the idea that someday I would be cherished, adored, cared for, by a handsome man who would make me feel the way my Captain now does.

Cradled in your arms, softly kissing my forehead, I slip into dreams.

uh3ohXM.jpg

Swirling visions of memories and hopes – of being carried through the night, kissed tenderly on the way to the Chapel, flames licking the tent as my captain spirited me from the women’s tent, and then settling me on his lap as he took report from his men.

I dream of his kisses, his soft lips that bring fire to my soul, his hands around my waist making me feel womanly and possessed, his piercing dark eyes which burn into my soul – which see me in a way I do not believe anyone has ever seen me before.

I shift in my sleep… my breathing turns rapid in my sleep as I imagine caresses turning to passion… kisses heating every part of me. My breathing at first very shallow, suddenly feels easier.

In my dreams, I recall the Ball and kissing so passionately under the moon in the garden and the sudden rip and tear of my bodice as my Captain, overcome with ardour, released my garment giving access to my heaving bosom.

dGS5tyY.jpg

All of the many weeks of men ogling me and groping me… the men who wanted to sell me and the men who bought me… all of them had gazed on me, made me blush, made me squirm, caused my arousal to rise unbidden… these memories swirl together with my love for my Captain…

I can only imagine how it will feel when he touches me... kisses me… looks upon me with love and care, and not as chattel to be used as a pawn for profit and carnal pleasure.
 
Yes, the pair of you :p.

The suspense is really building here. I am still sensing misdirection, but maybe I'm mistaken this time. Their hormones must be in overdrive by now too :D!

Hormones you say? Two young lovers aroused by hormones and lust? Never heard of it. Theses two are as pure as the driven snow. :D

Read on! :heart:

Cascadia
 
Suddenly I feel very hot. I stir in my sleep… and restlessly become aware of my surroundings…

The laces of my bodice have been released and sleepily I realize my love is lightly caressing my soft flesh. It feels so good. I do not want this intimacy to ever end. I relax my body and keep my eyes closed even as I slowly awaken.

I try to imagine in my mind’s eye exactly how I must look to my love. You drape a blanket over me and I smile softly in the knowledge you do this out of tender care for me in spite of the fact this means my bare flesh is now hidden from your sight. He DOES love me.

After a bit, you stand and move about the spacious quarters. I remain quiet on the bed, pretending sleep. I watch you surreptitiously as you undress. With relief, I note your bullet injury has healed well.

Your torso is deeply tanned and oh- so- handsome. You remove your britches, and I espy the curve of your buttocks…

2wg6EeN.jpg

involuntarily I moan slightly at the sight. It is all I can do to continue to pretend sleep as you turn and I see your manhood, proud and large, a sight very unlike the Shiek’s hairy ugly genitalia.

As you settle into a chair next to me wearing a beautiful silk robe, large charts across your lap, a snifter of whiskey at your side. It occurs to me you are sitting watch over me. After all this time of separation, I realize this is all I have ever wanted.

These simple pleasures. To be together. To sleep while you watch me. To know I am safe and you will never leave my side again. I sigh with a happiness I have never felt before and slip back into sleep.


W3hxLgx.jpg
 
Don't miss this one!

~Mrtenant and Cascadiabound invite you all-- for your viewing pleasure, to watch the following Youtube Video made especially for this post.


All the charts and maps I go through, I already own aboard the Constantine, except for the last. I take a long look at this last chart. It is older by far than all the rest and intrigues me greatly. It seems to be inked on old vellum.

qfT0gkQ.jpg

Looking up at the clock on the fireplace mantle, I notice the lateness of the hour. A clock! I am amazed to see it. There are untold riches on this ship!

The one treasure however, asleep nearby, is the only one that matters to me. I can hardly call you treasure, really. You are all woman- living, breathing, full of life, love, intelligence, and adventure. And by the love we share and the fury of my sword and pistols, at long last, you are mine!

Setting aside the chart I had been perusing, I get up, adjust my robe and stride to the cabin door. Looking out, I see my cabin steward, Gerard, close by speaking with another sailor. I motion him over. I must speak with him.

“How is the ship and crew?” I ask.

“The ship, she’s a beauty, sails well enough, but she’s not the Constantine. The crew are in good spirits and eager to get back to the ship. All ship shape,” he is pleased to answer.

“Excellent. We will need some food. Bring something light. Some fresh water, too, would be good. Leave it at the door. Knock twice.” I continue.

“Aye Captain, viands and water will be here anon. Good to see you, Sir,” he answers respectfully but with familiarity.

“Any sign of pursuit?” I inquire.

“Nay Captain, all is clear.”

“Very good. Stay vigilant. Dismissed-and, my thanks,” smiling, I turn away.

Glancing over to you as I return to the cabin and latching the door behind me. I see you are still asleep on the bed.

Stepping quietly to the bed I climb atop it, lying at your side and ever so lightly, with the tip of my finger, pull the stray hairs off of your face.

rMUswvu.jpg

With my index finger, I softly trace across your temples down one side, down one rosy cheek to rest lightly against your full lips for a few moments before continuing onwards down to your sweet chin, and neck before pulling away.

Placing my hand against your cheek I kiss your lips softly, communicating in the only way I can, all the words I do not know how to say.

And you awaken.

Smiling, I kiss you more, feeling our passion grow from the dim ember of sleep quickly to a bonfire, then a blazing inferno. The heat and fire of that kiss storm through my body, awakening every nerve and igniting my energy and, from all I can tell, yours as well.

Slowly, I pull the blanket away from you only to have you kick it the rest of the way off the bed. As your beautiful breasts come into view, I grasp your hands in mine and gently pin your arms to the bed slightly above, behind, and on either side of your foaming hair.

I press that kiss ever more willfully, in my ardour. My lips drink from yours thirstily with no conscience, feeling you, only you, your beauty, and feeling our headlong plunge into an intensity of lovemaking rarely seen this side of heaven or hell.

Indeed, with that kiss, it is only a short time before you and I are completely undressed and our naked bodies writhe against each other, feeling fair to throw off sparks with the fulfillment of our desires, at long last.

With those sweet sounds of passionate cries and the loudest moans of deepest feeling, our lovemaking reverberates throughout the felucca.

The breeze wafts through the open windows. The gauzy curtains billow dreamily throughout the candle lit suite as we take our pleasures slowly and tenderly, at first, and then later, range up to heart- pounding erotic violence as we consume each other throughout the long night.

We only take brief respite from each other when dinner arrives with the double knock I ordered from my steward. We barely touch the food, drinking mainly the water as our hunger is assuaged in our passion for one another.

After a last particularly energetic bout, we collapse in complete exhaustion, in time to watch the sun rise through the windows and hear the morning song of the local birds greeting the dawn.
MORNING BIRDSONG(<<<Click link)

VgMNcIu.jpg
 
Last edited:
What a beautifully and erotically constructed video. That was a really inspired idea to mix the story with the pictures. At last they've managed to get together properly. My question has been answered :D.
 
What a beautifully and erotically constructed video. That was a really inspired idea to mix the story with the pictures. At last they've managed to get together properly. My question has been answered :D.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
This video was a thoroughly collaborative effort and a million kudos must be given to Mr T for his efforts to produce it.
Nicely done Cassie😊🌹
Lovely to see you here Stryder :heart:

But I must again emphasize that this project, this thread is entirely a collaboration. It would not exist without Mr T... and no doubt he would just as quickly say it would not exist without me.

We are so honored to be creating this thread for the Lit community, for our friends, and to whatever degree it gives any of you joy, a smile, an opportunity to escape from RL pressures and hardships, we are grateful.

Cascadia:heart:
 
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
This video was a thoroughly collaborative effort and a million kudos must be given to Mr T for his efforts to produce it.

Lovely to see you here Stryder :heart:

But I must again emphasize that this project, this thread is entirely a collaboration. It would not exist without Mr T... and no doubt he would just as quickly say it would not exist without me.

We are so honored to be creating this thread for the Lit community, for our friends, and to whatever degree it gives any of you joy, a smile, an opportunity to escape from RL pressures and hardships, we are grateful.

Cascadia:heart:
😊 I was going to add Mr. T, but I was doing this on my phone and could not remember what he called himself. Mr. T is easy to remember, so, well done Mr. T. The collaboratiion is a joy to follow. 😊
 
~~ Mrtenant and Cascadiabound invite you all ~~ for your viewing pleasure,
to watch the following Youtube Video made especially for this post.

:heart::heart::heart:CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO #2:heart::heart::heart:


Awakening to the softest of touches… the feel of your warm body curled against mine as your finger learns every plane of my face as if you were a blind man needing to see me in the only way you know how. And then… your kiss… soft at first… your lips meeting mine.

A1WCC2q.jpg

Your lips, which I have thought of every day… no, every hour, while awake and while I slept… recalling the way your lips plundered mine the night of the Ball. The memory of those kisses have sustained me through horrors, exhaustion and terrors I could not have imagined on that magical evening.

But now… you are with me. Kissing me. On the softest of beds. I am safe in your arms. There is no one but us. I smile into your kisses.

My arms wrap around you, wanting to hold and touch you… and then you pull my arms above my head… I gasp at this… the way this simple maneuver seems to undo me. I feel possessed and controlled and safe and undone and oh my…the heat rises unbidden.

This man is mine! And I am his! My breasts heave as our kiss deepens. I feel the heat molten in my body for him. My breasts already bare, I know not how, nor do I care, as it just seems right to be with you thus. Your eyes hot upon my flesh.

In my mind’s eye I flash through the memories of you ripping my bodice so you could touch me… and then the way you protected and cared for me through the night to the chapel.

How chagrined you were when the Priest betrayed us. I recall you and only you seeing me standing naked on the auction block in Cairo. And then, you beside me in the bathhouse as the servants bathed us together, washing us clean.

It occurs to me you have seen all of me more times than most men have seen their wives. I have nothing to be ashamed of. You love me, and I am yours. You have chased across the globe to rescue me from a life of slavery and you have sworn to protect me forever.

I kick the blanket off the bed… wanting nothing to separate us any further. You kisses are like fire. Your hands restrain me and I am a molten bundle of nerves and passion in need of being assuaged.

You kiss down my body and in no time we are both as naked as God made us, honestly I know not how, only that the feel of you against me is a heaven I have never been able to imagine.

Every touch, every kiss, every movement of our bodies together is but a small appetizer to what I have been craving. You are careful with me, tender, but also at times voracious in the way your body demands of me – neither of us will be denied this night.

We will have full knowledge of each other and the sweetness of this… well, there are no words which are adequate.


B6g6nSv.jpg
 
Last edited:
The video was simply amazing! Loved the music, the photos, the way the lovemaking unfolded.

Bravo to you both :)
 
It's cold and raining here. Fireplace is going.
A perfect time allowing me to catch up.
Finally some quality time for these two. Y'all's writing paints a wonderful picture in my minds eye.
 
Wonderfully done, you two!

Thank you my friend! Good to see you.:):)

It's cold and raining here. Fireplace is going.
A perfect time allowing me to catch up.
Finally some quality time for these two. Y'all's writing paints a wonderful picture in my minds eye.

And a Cruise too! They deserve it I think. Thank you TC, stay warm, brother. :cool::)

The video was simply amazing! Loved the music, the photos, the way the lovemaking unfolded.

Bravo to you both :)

AKL, my dear, my thanks, you'll have us both blushing here in a minute. :rose::rose:

😊 I was going to add Mr. T, but I was doing this on my phone and could not remember what he called himself. Mr. T is easy to remember, so, well done Mr. T. The collaboratiion is a joy to follow. 😊


Thank you Stryder! That's high praise coming from the Lord of Romance himself. :) :)I am glad, truly.

Thank you all, readers. Cb and I spoke about this time of the year. On how it was probable this story would extend into the holiday season.

I know many of you have a thousand things on your plate, and some are in sore need of diversion for whatever reason. On this week, the week of Xmas, with love and a bit of romance, this story is for you.

Be well my friends. Take heart. You are loved. And that is no small thing.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top