Getting Wet

...pinned down, Nika's breasts heaved as she breathed. Claire was taking her to new heights of passion. In the first minutes she'd learned that when she did as Claire wished, Claire would lavish her breasts and nipples with kisses, teasing, passionate suckling...

...AND if Nika resisted, Claire was quick to bare her teeth and administer such pain as it took for compliance. She was completely at Claire's mercy.
 
Last edited:
"Mmmmm....I going to get pussy! But first...."

Claire took very good care Nika's breast finishing with a pulling motion done by gripping her nipple with her teeth, while softly flexing her other breast with her free hand. Claire's tongue slipped slowly down Nika's tummy, going ever lower, clearly intent on going for her, then reversing course and going directly to her left nipple. Nika gasp as if she had been overly teased. Claire quickly delivered a slap of medium force to her upper thigh. Nika's eyes blinked- but she did not speak.

Claire's motions were far more aggressive. Her tongue circled Nika's swollen nipple perhaps twice before her teeth moved in, this time eagerly, with intent at getting at Nika's sex, as if she were holding back. Claire knew exactly what Nika was feeling and how to discover her inner lust. Soon Nika was rolling her hips, pressing to get closer to Claire's. She was ignored! Claire's free hand pawed at her other breast and soon her nails were lightly raking over the soft texture.

Then, almost instantly. Claire gracefully pounced up on Nika's chest, leaving her knees on each side. Nika's face was fully focussed as she felt Claire's pussy rubbing ...rubbing..tenderly on her breast.

"I going take your pussy! Are you ready?"


Again, Nika was teased, more like tormented. But this time Claire could feel Nika's heartrate!
 
Whatever possessed Claire to pounce onto Nika's chest as she did, it was inspired. Her pussy wetness and scent was all over Nika's tits. Nika was helpless and excited as she writhed between Claire's thighs and rolled her hips under Claire's dominating naked form.

She was fixated on Claire's smooth shaved pussy. Those beautiful, wet lips were just inches away... She thought she was going to have to beg Claire to quit teasing...

For the first time ever, Nika was ready to beg for sex...

Claire seemed to know... she also knew if she pushed Nika too far without giving her what she was clearly ready to beg for any relationship beyond this one incredible morning - either for sex or love might never have a chance...
 
Last edited:
Claire made a modest mummur as she rubbed across Nika's chest. The thought of getting a taste of her was proving to be too much temptation, so she reached to the night stand and grabbed the vibe, carefully showing it to Nika before sliding down to below her knees. Before Nika could move or say a word, she felt Claire's tongue tracing a route up the inside of her thigh.

Claire was methodical. There was not a hint of haste. When she neared Nika's pussy, she covered it entirely with her mouth and carefully blew warm breath against it. Claire eyes were closed, but she could feel the hair surrounding Nika's mound. The tip of her tongue grazed the folds of her Nika's clit. Claire's free hand stretched to circle Nika's nipple needlessly, as the real focus was certainly on what was happening below. Nika had waited enough! Claire launched her tongue at the warmth. As she circled, Nika's spot began trapped and Claire immediately traced over-and-over it. The result was the hint of hot liquid. Nika wimpered heavily. Claire thrust her tongue, as if she needed to go deeper. She pressed relentlessly. Nika made some comment, but Claire was fixated on her mission. Deeper she went! Nika screamed outwardly, unconcerned as to what neighboring apartments might think. Claire thrust again-her tongue pressing to get at Nika's sex.

Then, Nika stiffened as if frozen by pleasure.
 
Nika couldn't move or even think. The first orgasm that Claire gave utterly seized her -- for a few singular moments she felt transcended to a perfect state... ... ...which... ...only slowly... ...dissolved until Nika found herself again in bed with a masterful lover who was not prepared to allow her to have just one shuddering orgasm. As determined as Claire had been to take Nika to the very edge in foreplay, she was now determined to take Nika over the edge again and again.
 
Last edited:
With her eyes blinking rapidly and her mouth open, it was apparent that Nika was on the verge then her hips thrust against Claire's ears, almost pushing her away before she recovered. Claire kept her tongue in place receiving the reward of the hot lotion that came in subtle waves. It was completely unscripted, there was no way for Nika to know how to react. The best part for Claire was to hear her those gasping moans.

Claire pulled back from her twitching pussy. She moved up to Nika's tits and selected one, carefully nuzzeling in to both suck on her nipple as well as cleanse her mouth. Nika was still stiring from side-to-side.

"So, you you really like to please your lover, don't you?"

Claire slipped the vibe down near Nika's wetness and twirlled it slightly, before searching out her opening. It was quick, it was intended to be quick! The faster the better was Claire idea. It was the way she liked getting it from her boyfriend.

"Hold still, you KNOW you want it!"

Claire might have gone too fast. Nika let out a short scream, but it didn't slow Claire's plunging of the vibe. Not that, but she added a twisting motion as well. Unlike before, she was free to watch her pussy, each powerful thrust searching out Nika's deepest spot, with the humming sound alternately losing it's volume.

"Take it....TAKE IT ALL."
 
At first Claire’s rapid thrusting put Nika off. It was her vibe after all – but it definately wasn’t her pace, rhythm or feel. She was close to letting Claire know that it just wasn't working when she inexplicably found herself getting off on it. What ultimately saved the situation was the quiet hum of the vibe itself. Nika hadn’t realized how deeply her ear was tuned to the MMMmmmMMMmmmMMMmmmMMMmmm change in the sound of the vibrator as it slid in and out of her vagina.

She closed her eyes and allowed the familiar sound to lead her to the familiar, satisfying sensations that a vibrator can bring and before she realized what she was doing, Nika was bearing down with her hips as Claire slid the vibe into her and rocking back as Claire withdrew it again. Gradually they fell into the same sexual rhythm and as their toned bodies moved together even their breathing synchronized - until Nika would feel another orgasm coming on and she’d try to freeze her body still to take it all in. Every time Claire refused to break her rhythm even though Nika’s muscles clenched around the vibrator as each successive orgasm arrived.

Claire watched Nika’s face intently. Eyes open, closed… mouth open, closed… hair beautifully messed up… beads of sweat…

Nika was caressing her own breasts, massaging them against her body… Claire would remember later that she was surprised how hard Nika would pull and pinch her own nipples…

Sometimes they made eye contact… If Claire understood the look in Nika's eyes as, 'this is who I am, OK?' she was right.

Nika froze as another orgasm exploded within. As it passed, Claire leaned toward her, kissed tenderly, then passionately. The vibrator was still humming - MMMmmmMMMmmm - sliding in and out between Nika's legs. Their upper bodies pressed together. Nika pulled a bedsheet - it was all that she could reach - over them. She closed her eyes once again as Claire disappeared under the sheet and she ran her fingers through Claire's hair as Claire hungrily sucked her tit.
 
Last edited:
Under the sheet, Claire felt Nika's hand touch gently on her forearm and follow it to Claire's hand which was still working the vibrator. She moved Claire's hand from the toy and took it herself - holding it for just a moment in a way that Claire couldn't have known about with her, but which sent shivers down her spine - and then turned it off. Nika's bedroom was silent except for the two women's breathing.

Nika withdrew the vibe and brought it up between them, "I've always loved this thing," she said quietly to Claire, "but never as much as I do this morning. Thank you, Claire," then she added as an afterthought, "Was that my initiation into the 4,000?"

Claire's head was resting between Nika's breasts. She took a minute to consider the question, "No, Honey...," she said finally, running her fingers through Nika's wet bush, "the inititation will be when you let me shave this wet, wild tangle down here. THEN you'll be on MY team."

Nika remembered standing in front of her mirror with scissors in hand after the thing with Coach and how she couldn't bring herself to cut even a single curly pussy hair. She knew that she would never be able to bring herself to do it, but would she let Claire?
 
It was Nika's tits that powered Claire energy. First the manner in which Nika gripped them, then the soft convulsing manner as they "rested" as she attempted to recover from the 10 minute pummeling of her pussy. It was too much to resist and she quickly moved to cover the nearest nipple and suck it in a very aggressive action, which included using her teeth to latch on and attempt to raise it. Nike squirmed but did not complain. Claire's fingers rested against her pelvis, drenched with lotion. The fingers were tingling after having held the vibrator.

"So, you really never considered doing it? Never once did a boyfriend ask about it?"

Claire moved up to kiss her. She needed time to consider her response and there was so much of her body still to be explored. As for Claire she had donne her own for 3 straight years, often in the bathtub using just soap and a razor.
 
"You gotta understand," Nika told her lover, "I love my pussy covered with hair. I've thought about shaving it - and more...., but I just couldn't do that to myself - I love it too much." Nika told Claire more. At first it sounded like she was completely opposed to the idea, but as they talked more Claire began to wonder if shaving her pussy was something that Nika needed somebody to do for her - maybe someone like Claire. It was clear that Nika was at least curious about what it would feel like - she could hardly keep her hands off Claire's. Claire would just have to wait for the right moment.

Late in the morning, Nika and Claire got up. Nika ran a bath in her clawfoot tub, then put water on for tea. The tub was large enough for both of them together. The steaming water seemed to be what they both needed. For now, Claire had given up talking about Nika shaving. She could understand. Nika's bush was unusually thick and covered a lot. 'No wonder she loves it,' Claire thought to herself, then, 'she'll miss it after its gone, so the shaving will have to be memorable.'
 
Last edited:
Catherine habitually came to the swimming center for an early swim. The center was still quiet after she finished her lap swim and changed into a dry suit from the locker in her office. She sat at her desk. One drawer was locked. She wore the key on a chain around her neck. The contents of every other drawer in the desk were what would be expected from any professor or coach, papers, writing tools, well used reference books....

She was sure she was alone in the center as she slid the key into the locked drawer, turned it and opened the drawer. Most women who had such things kept them in a safe place in their bedroom. Catherine had a private drawer at home too, but she had long thought of the swim center as her occassional home away from home. She touched each item....
 
Last edited:
The whole morning was one of tender friendship that only comes along a few times and it was exemplefied by moving to the bath. Claire enjoyed staying naked as the apartment being on the third floor was pleasantly warm. Nika however put her nightshirt on as she first drew water into the tub and then made tea. It barely covered her and was certainly not intended to keep her warm. It was most likely a habit. Claire studied her movements as she leaned, walked, reached and turned slowly around her kitchen fetching the necessary materials for tea.

Once in the tub, the idea of sipping tea seemed very natural and the taste was incredible. It was evident that Nika enjoyed being warm, inside and out. Claire's eyes followed Nika's body. The wetness added a wonderful tactile glimmer to her skin. Every portion of her body was perfectly smooth, except her mound. The very one that Claire had taken advantage of in the bedroom. The two girls were facing each other and Claire was certain that Nika was doing the same. Time was not a concern. They giggled as they changed the topic rapidly, covering a full range of subjects, none of which were serious.

They stepped out and Claire shared her towel, gently drying Nika and holding her close. It was a inner feeling for Claire that they would be doing this often. Once they were both dressed, Claire made a point of setting a time to meet for an hour of training at the pool. It was Saturday, and the weekend was always informal, therefore swimmers often met in small groups.

Before they parted, Nika took Claire's hand and gave her a kiss. "We need to keep this very quiet...agreed? Especially, from Catherine."

"Ohh, trust me...I agree completely."

Claire walked down the steps and out to street level, wondering why Nika added that final thought about the coach. The coach would be the very last person Claire would ever think of confiding in.

She could only think of meeting Nika at 3:30. The very thought of going through the laps, feeling the cold water knowing that she was in the next lane, then showering together.
 
Normally the weekends are a good time to rest up by doing a minimum of light errands and watching a movie channel. Instead, Claire was bursting with energy as her mind sorted through an assortment of options and decisions.

First off, she cleaned out her swim bag and restocked with fresh clothes a clean practice suit. Then she caught up with her phone messages. Claire was keeping her Saturday night free, in case Nika came up with an " idea." The best idea would be for them to return to Claire's place- a first-floor apartment two miles from the school.

Claire ate a large lunch at the counter in her kitchen. It was a good chance to write down the grocery list and do the dishes as she finished her salad. The first item on the list was tea!
 
Saturday practice was optional and only a few swimmers were regulars. Nika opened her locker and took her time undressing, suiting up and even lingered in the shower before heading out to the pool. No sign of Claire, but Nika was earlier than usual.

Catherine was poolside already, "Hi, Coach," Nika greeted. There was not a flicker of recognition from the coach that less than a week ago she was begging Nika for mercy with her backside flat against the top of her office desk.

"How's it going with the 4,000, Nika?" --just what you'd expect a coach to ask... nothing more.

"I'm getting it," Nika answered - thinking to herself, 'yeah, I'm getting it good from your prize distance swimmer, Coach - take that!'

Nika loved the feel of the cool water as it enveloped her body. She pushed off easy, knowing that it was only a matter of a minute or so before her heart, breathing, toned body and soul would meld together and she would be swimming in stride.

--still at every turn she broke discipline just enough to look for Claire. When she finally saw her come out of the lockers it was all she could do to keep from stopping in the middle of the pool to call out to her....
 
Last edited:
Claire was ontime to arrive at the pool. It was no surprise to see the coach there, as she seemingly had no home-life. Catherine was hanging out in the locker room rather than her office. It was then that Claire saw Nika's swim bag underneath the bench, indicating that she was already in the pool. Quickly, she changed into her practice suit and headed to the pool.

Sure enough Nika was turning her laps! Claire walked to the far end, as she always preferred to start at the blocks. She took a lane next to Nika and jumped in to get accustumed to the water. Her body tingled, more from seeing Nika than the temperature. Her body gradually achieved buoyancy and she was ready to begin. At the side of the pool, the coach appeared in an attempt to watch the practice, thus giving Claire a reason to get off to a good start. She carefully measured off her breathing as she set her feet against the wall.

She was off. It was a feeling of rote, measured strokes.
 
As she mentally counted out 23 strokes between turns, Claire had flashbacks of Nika's body from earlier that morning and pleasant thoughts of how she would ravish her later that evening. The passed each other, only a few yards apart, on each lap.
 
It worked out that Claire and Nika were the only swimmers in the pool for awhile that afternoon. Nika was tempted to reach out each time they passed in the lanes, but the lane floats and her unwillingness to break Claire's concentration prevented her from trying anything cute. She stopped at the end of the pool and watched Claire turn at the opposite end, kick off against the wall and begin her 23 strokes back.

'If she wants to stop for a second she will,' Nika thought to herself as she waited and watched. Claire showed no signs of breaking her momentum. She even made her turn, but purposely flubbed on the kick off and let her feet settle to the bottom of the pool. When she flipped her goggles onto her forehead, she was smiling, "Hi, Friend," Claire greeted Nika.

"Hi, Lover," Nika said, "I didn't think you'd stop."

Claire dunked under the lane floats and came up on Nika's side. In a voice that she didn't think would carry across the pool, Claire said, "I'll stop and more for you, Nika - anytime."

They talked a little and when Nika reached out to Claire's hand under the water, Claire took it and told Nika she was hoping that she'd come over after the workout. "Sure," Nika replied, " I'll come... ... ...over and more for you anytime, too," and impulsively kissed her.

At once, they both realized the chance they'd just taken. A quick look around the pool assured them that the were still the only ones in the water so far. Claire nodded her head toward the far end of the pool, got back in her own lane and started off again with Nika close behind her.

Catherine's years as swim coach had trained her ears to hear the sounds of swimmers in the water. Even from her office the rhythmic strokes of the two swimmers registered in her subsconscious as they lapped the pool. Catherine didn't pay any attention until the sound of swimming stopped - much, much too early for her distance swimmers.

She didn't have to go out to the pool to see Nika and Claire talking in the lane - and everything else....
 
Last edited:
Nika looked even more inviting as they stood in the pool to talk. There were background noises of water splashing and circulation vents but still their voices echoed in the vast arena. It was good to take a break and gather air in her lungs plus enjoy the motivation of touching Nika. As they conversed it was clear that Nika was very much into getting together.

Claire resumed her practice laps and finished the final 18. As she exited the pool, Nika was waiting. They walked back to the locker room, just as Andrea came out to begin her laps. Once inside, Claire headed directly to the showers and with an inviting nod, Nika followed. They began with their suits on to get the chlorine out then took them off and hung them by the straps to the water valve. It was the girl's locker room but Claire always kept a wary eye out for univited strangers even though incidents were rare. It was good to have a friend nearby.

"Mmmmm..." slipped from Claire's mouth as Nika's bottom came into view.

Soon her suit was completely off. Claire saw her furry mound which was in stark contrast to her white skin. Temptation filled her with desire. To fend off her lust, Claire turned her back staring off at the far end of the shower wall. This would give Nika free reign to look at her. The water was pleasantly warm and quickly restored her body to temperature.

When she heard Nika's shower stop, she turned off her own and both women walked the ten feet to the towel rack. The excitement in Claire was building.

"So, we have the rest of day. If you want..we could watch movies at my place and order-in?

Nika's face lit-up with anticipation
 
Nika walked to Claire’s locker with her even though Nika’s was on the far side of the dressing room. They talked as they toweled off. Nika ached for more than conversation and Claire soon realized that she was checking her out. Remembering the impulsive kiss in the pool, Claire thought, ‘Please don’t be so obvious, Nika,’ although she still took her time and pretended not to notice Nika’s undisguised interest – all the while acting subtly provocative herself.

Stubble was barely noticeable on Claire's naked pussy. She pursed her lips as she brushed fingertips over it, “Hmmm…, prickly….” Claire said as if thinking out loud. In fact, she’d come to practice that way intentionally, still hoping to engage Nika somehow in the idea of shaving smooth herself. Naturally enough, Nika’s eyes were drawn to Claire’s hand so close to openly touching herself. Claire thought, ‘you could touch me, too,’ although they were no longer alone in the locker room.

“How long since... ?” Nika asked, looking up. A little late, she was wrapping her towel around her body.

“Um, this is probably the third day since I touched up,” Claire said.

Nika didn’t respond in any other way than to smile enigmatically. Looking down at her own body she said, “I better get somethin’ on,” and went to her locker. Claire watched her go. She didn’t realize that she was still brushing her fingertips over the prickly stubble until she felt a light hand on her shoulder.

“I watched your practice today,” the coach’s voice was close by her ear, “It looks like you two are becoming close partners.”

“Umm…, yeah, Coach,” Claire practically stammered – not quite sure what Catherine was getting at, “Nika has been picking up the distance quickly,” but trying to keep the topic on swimming.

“You’re right,” Catherine said, “I know Nika has it in her to go the distance and come on strong all the way.” She paused. Claire knew she hadn’t said everything she’d come over to say. “I think I can show you how to stay in your own lane and keep ahead of Nika,” Catherine finally added. Claire noted the odd way she put it. “…if you’re interested.”
 
Last edited:
"Sure thing coach, you know I want to win."

Catherine must have been behind the lockers because she could not have come from her office without being seen. Still Claire handled it well. All swimmers on the team were often standing around in various stages of dress. Nudity was simply part of the locker room. Several girls would often sit on the benches chatting and no one would think anything about it. They had even seen Catherine in the shower, although not often. Claire remembered well seeing the coach's tits swaying in the shower the first year on the team.

As she walked away, Claire was reminded of the previous evening. It still stimulated her mind to think of the encounter and the mystery girl.

Claire's mind returned to the moment as she slipped into her fresh clothes. She added a touch of powder to her hand and smoothed it on her upper thigh. Then a touch more under each arm, followed by a small measure of Victoria's Secret lotion on her shoulders. "There...I am ready," thought Claire.

She left the locker room alone as Nika had agreed. Claire waited in her car and soon saw Nika bouncing down the steps, gym bag in hand. Her eagerness was evident. Claire swung the car around and picked her up. Her apartment was closer than Nika's but she always drove to the pool as a measure of safety as well as convenience. They were almost giddy at the thought of spending the night together!
 
Nika went by Claire’s apartment building almost every day. She always admired it and secretly hoped to live so well sometime in her life. When Claire turned into the parking area from the street though, Nika thought it must be a wrong turn. This wasn’t a place where she imagined she would know anybody, yet in the past two days many things she had never imagined had unfolded before her -- swimming nude with her coach… going into her office for sex… meeting Claire and becoming her lover all in the same day… and now as Claire’s key turned in the lock to her luxury apartment, Nika was invited to know her as no one on the team ever imagined.

The apartment was spacious by comparison to hers and was furnished from uptown stores. Claire went to the kitchen. Nika kicked her shoes off and set her sports bag down at the door. The apartment was comfortably warm to Nika. She heard a bottle of wine being opened and glasses clinking as Claire came barefoot into the living room. As Claire poured, she made an inviting motion to Nika to sit with her on the couch.

Nika sat intimately close, accepted a glass, clinked hers with Claire’s and sipped. The wine, Pinot Gris, had a clean clear taste that she hadn’t expected. The kiss that came with it also seemed to come out of nowhere, yet felt like the most natural thing in the world. Claire’s lips were warm, soft and tasted of wine. At last there was no need to keep their desire in check. The glasses were set aside. Nika felt Claire’s hand on her breast. The imprint of her nipples quickly showed through her blouse. Nika shivered as Claire kissed down her neck, unbuttoning the blouse ahead of her kisses until it was completely undone.

Claire slid the blouse just barely off Nika’s shoulders leaving them bare with Nika’s arms still in the sleeves. It would have been easy enough to slip out of the sleeves, but Nika made no effort. She was surprised that idea she had of being restrained excited her. Claire reached for her glass and sipped, as she considered the beautiful woman beside her. Nika seemed comfortable with vulnerability – at least with her. Claire licked her lips. A slightly wicked smile appeared. She raised her glass again, touched the chilled, smooth surface against Nika’s breast and was pleased with the instantaneous reaction. Nika moaned as Claire’s lips closed in a kiss around the firm, full nipple.
 
Claire chose, ‘Maybe another time,’ to see where Nika’s willingness to be vulnerable with her might lead. She pulled her own top off and tossed it onto the carpet followed quickly by her bra before returning to Nika’s lips with hot passionate kisses. Claire released Nika’s arms from the impromptu blouse sleeve restraint. As the half-naked lovers embraced, kisses and whispers of pleasure and desire came forth in profusion.

When Nika eventually slipped her hand inside the waist of Claire’s jeans, she felt Claire stiffen unexpectedly – as if she just remembered something that couldn’t be put off. Nika was confused for a moment, although the answer was at her fingertips. “Ummmm, there’s somethin’ I need you to help me with first, Nika.” Claire said. Nika’s look told her that for anything she needed, she only had to ask.

Claire guided Nika’s hand further until Nika felt the stubble – they both knew that it had to go. “Shave me?” Claire asked. She really wasn’t sure what Nika would say.
 
The wine was already cold, as it had been Claire's intention to have it ready, being that it would be a swell start to a Saturday night. However, it was the extent of her plan. From there, things would simply happen.

Nika's blouse at first appearance seemed strikingly awkward. But the entire effect was an incredible turn-on and Claire needed to drink a few sips to gather her senses and take it all in. It was then that she felt the need to go further. It would be an indication of Nika's "willingness." She circled the chilled glass near Nika's nipple-her favorite spot. It was a teasing type move. Then she was aware of fingers that were searching!

"Yes...I will show you."

After taking one more sip, Claire slipped away to the hall and returned minutes later with bath towel plus an electric razor-cordless. Her intentions were perfectly obvious.
 
Back
Top