What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cloudy said:
:D

You're always amusing, Vella!

dahlin.. if i can get you to smile.. then my antics are worth it for sure.
can you tell me why judy collins, send in the clowns, is on auto repeat in my head... :D :kiss:

vella_ms said:
dahlin.. if i can get you to smile.. then my antics are worth it for sure.
can you tell me why judy collins, send in the clowns, is on auto repeat in my head... :D :kiss:

oh shit, I hate that song!

Fortunately it won't get stuck in my head this morning because the theme songs for cartoons would crowd it out. Nickelodeon rules!

cloudy said:
oh shit, I hate that song!

Fortunately it won't get stuck in my head this morning because the theme songs for cartoons would crowd it out. Nickelodeon rules!

roflmao.. i can so relate. but cloudy, can you tell me..... who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

vella_ms said:
roflmao.. i can so relate. but cloudy, can you tell me..... who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Spongebob Squarepants!

Absorbent and yellow and porous is he.

A little annoyed today.

I'm having a houseguest in my little 2 roomer for about a week. An old friend of mine who is a total slacker, can't keep a job and always has some "new thing" going on that never amounts to anything. In the meantime he's living on social security and leeching on his friends. I agreed to let him crash here for a few days. I guess I'm too nice to just tell him to fuck off. My home is my castle, and I really need the privacy it provides now and then to unwind. It's gonna wear my patience thin this week.

#L

Liar said:
A little annoyed today.

I'm having a houseguest in my little 2 roomer for about a week. An old friend of mine who is a total slacker, can't keep a job and always has some "new thing" going on that never amounts to anything. In the meantime he's living on social security and leeching on his friends. I agreed to let him crash here for a few days. I guess I'm too nice to just tell him to fuck off. My home is my castle, and I really need the privacy it provides now and then to unwind. It's gonna wear my patience thin this week.

#L

I always feel that I have two duties to perform with a parting guest: one, to see that he doesn't forget anything that is his; the other, to see that he doesn't take anything that is mine. ~Alfred North Whitehead

the only thing to add to that is..
its been nice, its been real, cant say its been real nice "buh bye"
**not real diplomatic when my space is invaded.....i understand wehre youre coming from L...

Wey hey I just got my first little H. and my new chapter of The Mistake got approved. I am Hyped!

gothgodess said:
Wey hey I just got my first little H. and my new chapter of The Mistake got approved. I am Hyped!

YEHAW!
those are awesome reasons to be hyped. congrats to you .. specially because now you have to buy us all a round of drinks :eek:

gothgodess said:

Well done.

The H feels real good don't it?

Excited

painting for the day is over.

tonight i get to watch Secretary all the way through without having to wait until after midnight for HBO to show it.

anxious to get going on my superstition story. a certain sexy friend o' mine gave me some wonderful idears.. ;)

a simple life is not always as simple as some would assume.

Great av, vella dahlin.

You seem so wonderfully up these days.

cantdog said:
Great av, vella dahlin.

You seem so wonderfully up these days.

Cant,
gatta tell you.. im loving writing and especially the humorous stuff. thanks for helping me move in that direction. you make me smile.
:kiss:

Isn't writing addictive and cool ass??

"Nothing corrupts a man so deeply as writing a book. The myriad temptations are overwhelming."

cantdog

oh yes I'd just forgotten just how much energy it takes to be the rider and not the one giving the ride lol my legs are going to ache on monday

destinie21 said:
oh yes I'd just forgotten just how much energy it takes to be the rider and not the one giving the ride lol my legs are going to ache on monday

but won't it be delicious to feel that ache tomorrow, and remember how you got it?

I love that.

lol memory. I'm hoping for an instant replay. (or maybe I should say a continuing replay) slow motion for me slow motion for me....

destinie21 said:
lol memory. I'm hoping for an instant replay. (or maybe I should say a continuing replay) slow motion for me slow motion for me....

:D

Da mood of da day:

Disconnected.

My DSL at home went titsup yesterday. Did I miss anyhting important?

#L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back