Not quite public sex

2wayroad

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 8, 2015
Posts
346
My last post got me thinking. I would like to find a way where I could service a man's cock in a setting where someone passing by could see and maybe stop to watch. I wouldn't want it to be right out in pulic where someone could become alarmed or minors could see. Men or women, it wouldn't matter.

I have seen online British "dogging". Google it, nothing to do with animals. It intrigues me. As far as I know there is nothing similar in the US.

I'm aware of nature parks and such, but publicized arrests are enough to keep me away. Bath houses are a place I would like to stay away from too. I've been to cruisey restrooms before, but that is really hit or miss anymore.
 
I got "the urge" really bad one evening and set about searching online for a suitable partner I could swap head with. I found a promising candidate who said he could host and we agree to meet at a local tourist information kiosk located in a pull off loop on the side of a state highway.

I met him as was disappointed to see a rather beat up car with Illinois plates - here in New York that signals that he's an illegal from south of the border. I waited in my car a few minutes hoping he would leave before realizing this was the guy. His atrocious spelling made sense now. I got out and slowly approached his car and he quickly hopped out of his car and stepped towards me with a big smile on his face. He was younger than me, maybe 30, pretty dark complexion, solid built like a man who does manual labor and was still wet from having just taken a shower.

He barely spoke any english and it was apparent that he didn't know the meaning of host. However, he could sort of pronounce the name of a state forest just up the road. I had very limited experience in doing anything outdoors where there was a possibility of being discovered and the rational side of my brain was telling me going into the woods at night with this guy was a bad idea. However, the hormones overruled good sense and the idea of getting to experience my first hispanic dick. Before I could change my mind I agreed and followed him up the road and pulled in to the parking area for the state forest.

Technically, the area is closed at night. However, that's a rule that rarely enforced. There's a road that goes in, down a hill where there is another parking area next to a lake. Often people build fires and drink beer, listen to tunes and hang out. The slope of the hill gets steeper as the road approaches the parking area and is practically a cliff about 40' high next to the lot. We, however, parked up at the top and were walking in the general direction of the parking lot. As we got close we could see the light of a fire below illuminating the tops of the trees. My companion was heading in the direction of the light while I would have preferred the darkness that was in the direction away from the top of the cliff. However, I followed him until we were close enough to see a group of people sitting around their fire in folding chairs, drinking beer, smoking and staring into the fire. He asked me if the spot where we were was okay and I pointed out the obvious - the people below could see us if they looked up. He shrugged his shoulders, smiled a big smile and said "what could they do?". He had a point. If anyone was to be offended, they would have to climb a cliff, run the long way up the road or dismantle their camp and drive up. No matter what, we'd be long gone. The possibility of being seen was turning me on.

In the light of the fire below, I got started and dropped to my knees and watched as my partner proceeded to push his pants down revealing his dark mexican hardon for me. For the next fifteen minutes we engaged in a very intense exchange of mutual uninhibited pleasure within sight of a group of people who never once looked up. Once we both were relieved and getting ourselves together, I stood up, my body exposed and illuminated, and pulled my pants back up while the potential audience remained mesmerized by their fire.
 
I hooked up with a man this morning via CL. We met and then drove to a nearby parking lot that bordered a wooded creek area.

We walked far enough to be out of side of any traffic. He exposed his cock to me and I eagerly took it in my mouth. He asked me if I wanted him to tell me when he was about to cum, as he shoots a big load. I told him not to warn me and not to pull out until he was done. He liked that answer. I worked his cock while cars drove nearby, unaware of the what we were doing.

After a few minutes his breathing became heavier and he started to fuck my mouth. He pulled my head to him and pushed his cock into my throat, then began to pump. What an awesome load! Heavy, 5 or 6 hard shots down my throat then he pulled back and drained the rest into my mouth. I pulled off to take a breath and he was still leaking long strands of cum. I got back to work and cleaned him up until he had no more. Afterward he promptly walked to his car and left.

The only thing that would have made it better is if someone stopped to watch and wanted to be next. All in all a great morning!
 
Last edited:
I've done something sort of like that, in the Mexico City subway. In some lines, at the back end of the train, men often enjoy some gay fun between stations (when no one can step in) either when it's crowded enough that only those next to you can see anything or late at night. I've never seen or had actual anal there, but I've sucked cock and watched cocksucking.
 
Back
Top