Natural Rights RIP. Fundamental Rights, the New Paradigm

How do you feel about Fundamental Human Rights?


  • Total voters
    7
This is a prime example. Start paying more attention to your moving lips when you read that the dialog in your head that says, find something wrong, find something wrong, find something wrong, find something wrong, find something wrong, find something wrong, find something wrong...,

Fetal viability occurs between 20 and 22 weeks. Before 22 weeks, the fetus will be technically viable but have a 95+% chance of severe retardation.

Your insistence that abortion is an all-or-nothing proposition due to the inability to pinpoint the exact moment of fetal viability is a deflection.
 
Exactly, as I stated many times earlier, the great compromise was separate and equal. The majority got to protect its custom and the minority got the protection of the law, but as soon as they got their Fundamental Human Right, as enumerated in the Constitution's Good and Plenty clause (Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness), as they did in California, then the outrage grew by leaps and bounds because now their Civil Rights were being violated under the Equal Protection clause.

Right now, today Polygamists and Polyandrists are being denied their Fundamental Human Right under the Good and Plenty clause...

;) ;)

... and they need to have that recognition so that they can then enjoy the protection of their Civil Rights.
And so you only want to allow certain groups a subset of freedoms that everyone else has.
Only those freedoms you approve of them having. Marriage being one you don't think they should be allowed to have.
My statement remains completely accurate.

You and JB are two peas in a pod.
 
Back
Top