'Milking' a mans cock - is this for real?

I am a huge advocater of the male G-Spot. I have done this to my hubby b4 and it was just amazing. I have talked about it on some of my other posts. I thought he was going to pass out! At first he did have the homosexual worries, but between his own pleasure and my reassurances that he was not gay, he got over it. We have never really tried to stimulate my G-Spot but now I think I will treat this issue the way I do the oral sex issue. As in,"I'll do yu and then you do me!" I think it will make for a fun night. Our anniversary is coming up and we will have a weekend without the kids. I think that will be a good time to buy a curved dildo and a big tube of Wet! Wish me luck! Have fun out there!:kiss:
 
Milking my cock

My wife milks my cock by puting a medium size vibrating buttplug up my ass. She then rides my hard cock untill she cums a few times then she sucks and jacks my cock until my orgasum hits.She then turns the vibrator on high from low and my cum just keeps ouzing out untill she has collected as much as 5 to 6 oz's of my fluid other times she don't collect it she just sucks it all down while we eat each other, then she take the buttplug out and fucks me with a thick dildo until I start ouzing again then she sucks me down her throat.I have been blessed with a very uninhibited wife this time around and our sex life is great.The best to you Nicky9
 
A BUMP for the Guys & Gals
that might have fun with this...
:D
 
My last gf would have loved this

Too late now but my last girlfriend was very uninhibited and loved this sort of thing.

I wish we had discovered it.

Tony
 
I have never been able achieve a full blown orgasm from anal stimulation alone....although i have come close.........and the other day after some lengthy foreplay my woman shoved a finger in my ass and i spurted sevral spurts of cum then it slowly oozed out for a second........i think that the possibilty for a full blown orgasm is a posibility
 
Prostate-stimulation has been a regular occurence in I and my wife's oral sex since the first time we tried it. If you push down the tough bit of skin between the testicles and the anus as a man comes, you can stop it coming out. It feels like an orgasm, but with no cum. Of course, the cum then builds up, so you can repeat this process over and over to make oral sex last for hours, and have quite a hefty load of cum at the end of it. My wife is quite nice in swallowing it all or letting me splatter her face with it. Good times!
 
MR.GGG said:
My first experience with prostate manipulation was during a rather violent BJ. 30 seconds before I came she shoved a small dildo up ma butt - BIG surprise.
I was standing and she was sitting and the dildo went in horizontally - bANG - right into my prostate. Wasn't expecting that at all and Augustus reacted appropriately. Had more of what I'd describe as a SNEEZE than an orgasm!!

Experiments after that showed that a SLOW teasing manipulation of the prostate produces a HUGE amount of seminal (?) fluid. My guess is there are other glands down there that assist in the production of those fluids because during the course of a 90 minute BJ with very slow gentle prostate rubbing, my prostate would have to be the size of my LIVER to produce that much fluid.

They have just discovered that women have SKENE glands and they likely produce famale ejaculate during violent orgasms so do men have the same. They must. Maybe called something differnt. Don't look to the edial researchers for help on this. They're still confused about the existense of G&ASpots to begin with.

The prostate seems to "bleed" seminal fluid when rubbed gently during a BJ / handjob and during times like that the fluid goes from clear to milky making it appear to produce one very long orgasm. Certainly it feels good all the way through and it could (for me anyway) be described as a long milking orgasm but at the end the normal orgasm seems to be the fireworks at the end. With the buildup those orgasms are enough to make me pass out for a sec but for me there is a distinct difference between the milking style and the full blown (sic) normal male orgasm.

Maybe what we should be concentrating on here are the many variations that make lovemaking so much fun, so diversified and mostly that we find the techniques that truly blow our partners minds when we do it for them. Everybody is different so let's keep sharing.

This was a great post, Mr. GGG. By bumping this, I hope we can get some more contributions to this thread, more firsthand experiences. ;)
 
Avery_Chisholm said:
I could SWALLOW my lover 24/7 if he only allowed me:p :p :p :p
Mmmm... I can just imagine making Him ooze cum for a half hour or so, gently lapping it up but not sucking him hard enough to orgasm. Just letting him relax and enjoy the sensation... as long as he likes. :)
 
~ Emmeline ~ said:
Mmmm... I can just imagine making Him ooze cum for a half hour or so, gently lapping it up but not sucking him hard enough to orgasm. Just letting him relax and enjoy the sensation... as long as he likes. :)
I believe you have come pretty close to doing that, have you not?
 
damnit, no luck so far getting this to work by myself

oh well, can't say that it is time wasted though.
 
Milking

This is true. i had heard my male friends describe having to get semen samples and the doctor massaging the prostate.

Since then i have tried it along with the traditional "hand job" and it's amazing how much semen you can get.

kissinggurl:kiss:
 
Back
Top