Feeling the Love on the GB

It's nice to see a friendly thread on the board.

BUT.....sorry, Jezz.....Goooo Buckeyes!!!

Today I would like to promote some non political niceness on the GB. Have a wonderful day everyone. Try to keep it civil !

The mantra for today is Go Pack Go! Last nights game had me nearly in tears...

Welp, you're going up against a suspect defense today.

But I'm a Colts fan, so I won't be rooting for you. :D

Someone once told me it was weird not to have a favourite football team. So I said "Okay, where the fuck is Green Bay?"

I did like Kirby Puckett's pro stats so I guess I'm a Twins fan too or was while he lived and played.

I am going to blame RoryN for the Packers loss...he jinxed it!

FuckeR :eek:

Every once in a while I feel the need to resurrect this thread. Today is one of those days. I am up north with my mom because she has an important doctor appointment tomorrow. I took time off work for this so that tells y'all just how worried I am. I am moving her down by me w/in the next two months. Better dr's and me there to take care of her.

Anywho..

CANT WE JUST GET ALONG?? Argue the post, don't attack the poster. Try not to take things personally...this is the internet after all.

Have you tried The Playground?

You'd like it there!

(Most of us are banned there.)

Every once in a while I feel the need to resurrect this thread. Today is one of those days. I am up north with my mom because she has an important doctor appointment tomorrow. I took time off work for this so that tells y'all just how worried I am. I am moving her down by me w/in the next two months. Better dr's and me there to take care of her.

Anywho..

CANT WE JUST GET ALONG?? Argue the post, don't attack the poster. Try not to take things personally...this is the internet after all.

Positive thoughts for you and your Mom. :rose:

Anywho..

Hoping your mom gets the best news possible. :rose:

And, here we go again...

Every once in a while there comes a time when I feel the need to bring up this tongue In cheek thread.

In light of a certain posters thread, I just have to wonder, why can't we all get along????

I was unkind, when attacked, I own that, but y'all know that's not the way I like to be.

Argue the post. Leave personal attacks out of it. Amicable is a great way to be.

And, here we go again...

Every once in a while there comes a time when I feel the need to bring up this tongue In cheek thread.

In light of a certain posters thread, I just have to wonder, why can't we all get along????

I was unkind, when attacked, I own that, but y'all know that's not the way I like to be.

Argue the post. Leave personal attacks out of it. Amicable is a great way to be.

It's Ismale's "White Privilege" thread, isn't it? :(

And, here we go again...

You are so sweet! But you strike me as a little young to be such a fan of nostalgia. ;):D:rose::kiss:

Back