• DSC09817.jpg
    DSC09817.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,237
  • DSC09819.jpg
    DSC09819.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,882
Wow! love your pics!!
Thank you

Your finance is a very smart guy. I dunno if it's your location or what, but in my neck of the woods you would turn every head in any room at any time.

I hope you see how apeshit crazy people are going on this thread. You are a very beautiful woman :rose:
Thank you you're sweet!

Magnetic!! My eyes are stuck n I know my tongue would love to be too :)
Where would your tongue be?

Sweet love the lace;)
Thank you me too!

Not quite apeshit, maybe more batshit, you are very good looking!!
lol thank you
attachment.php
What a lovely place to lay my weary head... :devil:
Which head???

mmmmmm ... I'm not sure what I'd want to do first with that perfect derriere ... spank, bite, or spread those delicious cheeks. :D

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1473230&d=1401677381
All three :devil:

Thank you for the hot posts
Your very welcome, thanks for looking!

The last two pics give me such naughty ideas of things to do to you. :devil:
What were they?

You look so ready....
I was. He took the bait! :D

You make that pink lace look so sexy. Thank you for sharing your beauty with us.

You make that pink lace look so sexy. Thank you for sharing your beauty with us.
Thank you for the awesome feedback!

Moving up behind you, peeling those panties off, sliding inside you then ride you all night long
Wow... you have wonderful ideas! :D

Hot damm . . . your boyfriend so right and your ass is smoking and tits are to die for. You are the complete package
Thank you so much that's a very sweet compliment :eek:

Damn girl! I want to just pull those panties to the side, lick up your sweet juices, then slide my shaft fully into you and enjoy your perfect body. As long as your partner allows it, of course.

My favorite is the second picture in this series. The curve of your back to your ass is perfect and it would be difficult to restrain myself if I saw you lying like that...
Thank you :eek:, my photographer is amazing!

Glad you like them. Would gladly do them if you want. :devil:
Lol ;)

Damn girl! I want to just pull those panties to the side, lick up your sweet juices, then slide my shaft fully into you and enjoy your perfect body. As long as your partner allows it, of course.
wow, :eek:

Hot off presses?

And seared into our naughty brains

Did your man leave a mess to be cleaned up? I think I'd go there ...

JUSTAGIRL31;57377954 Thank you so much that's a very sweet compliment :o[/QUOTE said:
Sweet? Didn't you hear the lust in my voice as I rub my hard cock?

Thank you all for the feedback, we have had so much fun with this. Here are so more pics....this is such a turn on. We uploaded these pics while being pretty hot and heavy.. man he tastes good!!! Now if you will excuse us.... :devil:

these are very nice indeed :)

Back