Cum on Food

Done this many times at work into my coffee, in private of course. I have done it many times with my wife involved on many types of food and drinks. It all gets me pretty hot.

I love my cum on food, and I am getting more into this. Experimenting with what goes with it, it's fun.

Hmmm, not in my cup of tea please!

I thought this thread was going to be about foods that taste good with ejaculates or preluding flows of either gender.

Do the same foods taste as good to a male off of a female as to a female off of a
make? Plus other permutations

For example the classic ripe strawberry scooping cream from between labia or dipped into a belly button pool of cum.

Last edited:
Come on..
Cum on food ... not in... is that not a waste?
What tastes best with cum on it? Or in combination from the originating source?

Come on..

I like to cook with cum as an ingredient. I guess all the videos online use it as a special sauce :)

The snicker doodles cybermiss mentioned are a winner!

Come on..

I've cum on fruit,pastries,donuts and ice cream for the ladies.

Not all in one day,mind you. But yeah.

Last edited:
Waffles

I love cum on waffles. Looks like a creamy glaze. Gotta say that fresh warm cum goes great on fresh warm waffles. Yum.

Hard to beat cumming on food, tried lots of things from cookies to cereal. Also eaten a banana after fucking my wife with it, does that count.

Hard to beat cumming on food, tried lots of things from cookies to cereal. Also eaten a banana after fucking my wife with it, does that count.
I have shared fruit covered with my cum with the ladies that worked so hard to get it out of me.

And, from my ladies pussy I drunk wine, eaten strawberries.

I have fucked her with a pepperoni stick then we both ate the cum covered pepperoni.

Although, my favorite is to fuck her with a peeled banana until she comes all over it. I swear that the banana is much sweeter covered with her pussy juice.

I have shared fruit covered with my cum with the ladies that worked so hard to get it out of me.

And, from my ladies pussy I drunk wine, eaten strawberries.

I have fucked her with a pepperoni stick then we both ate the cum covered pepperoni.

Although, my favorite is to fuck her with a peeled banana until she comes all over it. I swear that the banana is much sweeter covered with her pussy juice.

Banana served this way is hard to beat.

I would definitely drink that!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have thought of this before but didn't know anyone else thought about it.
Would love to cum in some food then serve it to unexpecting people. That would be very naughty.

Back