Lesbian loves pregnant women

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
This ideas been bouncing around in my head for a few days now. I came across an IIN post by aw woman who reported having fantasies about having sex with pregnant women (specifically, she wanted to be fucked by a pregant woman). She hadn't been able to fulfill that fantasy yet but I read over some more comments and some of the ideas from the thread stuck with me.

Here's a few ideas I came up with:

1. (this was an idea I started writing for Nude Day but only got a page or two into) A woman who is 6 months pregnant with her husband's child goes to her sister-in-law for comfort after she and him have a fight. The sister-in law is glad to have her over but warns her that she is intending to celebrate Nude Day with a small party in her backyard the next day. The woman tries to stay in her room but her sister-in-law manages to get her to come out before the party in a robe to help with the preparations.

The two of them talk for a while, with the woman admitting an appreciation for her sister-in-law's body while her sister-in-law admits to having a crush on her that's been around since before she was even married. She then says that she still feels that way and thinks her sister-in-law is just as beautiful. A little coaxing and the woman agrees to stay for the party and undresses. after she starts receiving a few more compliments from the guests she starts feeling sexy for the first time in months. As the day drags on, she notices the female guests starting to get friendly with each other and runs inside to masturbate...only to find her sister-in-law waiting for her. The two of them make love and then make an agreement that the woman will stay with her sister-in-law until the baby is born, and will visit every weekend for some "companionship"

2. A small business owner gets the news that one of her employees is pregnant. While she tries to get her employee to take off for the last few months of her pregnancy, the employee says she needs all the income she can since it looks like the baby's father has decided to skip town and her own family is shunning her for having a child out of wedlock. Hearing about this makes the the employer feel bad for her employee and she invites her to live with her at her house (only charging her the a pittance for a room). The two of them grow closer as time goes on and they slowly start getting attracted to one another but neiher one wants to make a move.

Then one day, the employee suddenly runs to the backroom while taking care of a customer. The employer puts an "out to lunch" sign up and goes to see her employee who has taken her top off. Her nipples are beginning to release milk. The employer gets her a hand cloth and tells her that it's not uncommon for that to happen before a baby is born. As she watches the woman, she feels the urge to suddenly start sucking on her employee's nipples.

3. A woman takes a job as a home aide for rich women who are with chlld. The pay isn' great and her clients' demands can get unreasonable...but she keeps her job because she's never failed to seduce her clients.

What are your ideas?
 
One of your ideas is similar to an idea I have had.

A middle age professional regularly goes into a coffee house for a coffee etc...

She goes there most days and ends up forming a rapport with the baristas

Over time one becomes pregnant. As soon as she announces it, the father disappears .

Her parents want to disown her, but she manges to stay there mostly due to her mother. OVer time as the girl gets larger and larger the business woman starts to develop an idea

In return for her funding the buggy, cot etc, the pregnant girl has to spend the night with her.

She is shocked, angry, but as the birth approaches and she still hasnt got those items, she reluctantly agrees....

I have a more than an outline some where.....
 
Happy to send the uncompleted draft to anyone who wants to read it??
 
Back
Top