Ladies, let me help you blow off some steam!

bi11ionaire

Cunnilingus forever!
Joined
Apr 29, 2016
Posts
519
For the thanksgiving break, I'd love to connect with a wonderful woman that would like to blow off steam by letting me please her.

My reward for bringing you to climax after please you can be a chance to please you some more (ad infinitum).

Is that person you? I'd love to get PMs and connect with you so we can have some wonderful times!
 
A friendly thanksgiving bump.

And as mentioned on my profile:
I'm keen on connecting with like-minded well rounded (pun intended) ladies that have a strong love for receiving cunnilingus and want a gentleman for company. I like intelligence, eloquence, puns and witty banter along with a wild, dirty imagination.
 
Last edited:
Bump to the top

Ladies, let me keep you company on Monday evening / Tuesday morning!
 
A friendly bump to the top to ring in 2018. Ladies, I'd love to chat with you!
 
In case you're keen on some fun, good company and make a connection I'm your man. Please hit me up ladies - I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Bump to the top - if you're assertive and enjoy having a well read, intelligent and articulate man at your beck and call, please say hello!
 
Bumping this up almost a year later!

Here's to the wonderful women on lit - I'd love for a chance to keep you company and to entertain and please you if you'll give me a chance.
 
Bumping up in case anyone wants a good connection and possibly more. Please check my profile and do reach out if anything there piques your interest?
 
Bumping up an old thread, hoping some wonderful woman wants me to help relieve stress :)

Are you out there?
 
Yet another bump to the top. Is today my lucky day?
Hope springs eternal.
 
I'm here and I'm eager to please. Would you like to take advantage of that, ladies? đź’™

Though to clarify, I'm seeking a longer term connection and not just a one-time conversation. It's more fun that way.
 
Last edited:
Friendly bump to the top for anyone that wants a perpetual proper pleasure providing pleaser for company.
 
My shot in the dark,
I search for a spark,
I hope to find,
Someone who blows my mind,
Someone kind, who I can please,
By staying for ages, on my knees.
 
Back
Top