The Bride Absconded (closed for cumnchat)

Clarissa awoke to a strange feeling. It took her a minute or two to realize that she was still speared on the end of her new husband’s sword. There was his chuckle in her ear as his broad hands cupped her ass cheeks, helping him to press up into her.

Wakey, wakey my sweet, I thought you would prefer to have me between your legs this finest of mornings rather than Thunder, here you can ride without needing to get dressed if you feel so inclined we could work up to a canter and maybe a full gallop, what do you say?

She grinned back at his silliness but loved the notion of riding him instead of Thunder for a change. After a bit, she found herself riding him like a true jockey and the soon found themselves laughing before they both came as she collapsed on top of him. Her heart was beating wildly as he held her tight against him. Soon he began to tease her.

The only thing disappointing about that was the fact that I did not need to taste you, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to.

With those words, he began to pull her up along his body, despite her protests, until he had her sex against his mouth and began to lick and suck her.

“Roger, you are going to be the death of me. Remember, I am just now learning my way around this marriage way of...of...” and with those words, she came once again before collapsing on top of him.

Soon she was in his arms, snuggling against him, her nude body wrapped around his nude body. After a few minutes, she whispered to him. “Did you finally figure out how many freckles I have? Though if I don’t agree with your figures I may demand a recount.” She giggled as she kissed him.

Looking around, she noted the mess that they had made of the bedsheets. “I’m afraid that we made rather a big mess of poor Ada’s linens.”
 
Sir Roger made the most of his first morning waking with Clarissa beside him, he made her cum twice and she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the attention he gave her sex with both cock and tongue, she had adapted most satisfactorily to being his wife and not at all shy of giving herself to him, she even joked about demanding a recount of her freckles if his tally did not agree with her own but he had a ready answer to that,

"'Tis more than likely that we will not agree on a figure for some time as up to now I have only counted those in full view, I am sure there are those on your back and bottom still to be taken into account and those that are hidden in places that I haven't ventured to yet."

Her delighted giggles pleased him and he looked forward to a lifetime of fun and laughter with his playful freckled kitten. Even though she was playful he noted how practical she was,

'I’m afraid that we made rather a big mess of poor Ada’s linens.'

"I doubt that Ada will mind in the slightest for it is because of her that we are here at all and I am thankful to her with all my heart,"

They kissed and cuddled some more, stroking each other's intimate parts and drawing gasps and giggles from each other before Roger called a halt,

"All this frolicking with you has made me ravenous my sweet, I suggest we draw a bath and clean ourselves before we dress and go down for breakfast and face everyone who will no doubt be curious."

He slipped out of bed and padded across the room naked, with his semi-erect manhood swinging between his legs. Ada had installed running water, along with a boiler to heat the water in the house so it only required him to turn on the water and check the temperature before he called out to Clarissa,

"Come, my dear, your bath awaits you and if you will permit me I will begin counting the freckles that adorn your back and sweet little bottom while I wash you."

Clarissa came for her bath but Sir Roger was in a playful mood and climbed into the tub with her, he sat facing her his cock poking its head above the water like a circling shark but he took two handfuls of foamy bubbles and decorated each of her perfect breasts with it and gave her a white foamy beard his roars of laughter mingling with Clarissa's giggles.
 
Last edited:
Clarissa never knew that marriage could be so wonderful. Oh, she was sure that there would probably be plenty of arguments as she did have a rather stormy temper from time to time. However, this morning, after several rounds of sex, she was in a rather good mood and Roger had apparently worked up an appetite.

All this frolicking with you has made me ravenous my sweet, I suggest we draw a bath and clean ourselves before we dress and go down for breakfast and face everyone who will no doubt be curious.

She watched him climb out of bed and cross the room to turn on the water. She couldn’t help but notice that thing between his legs that she now had an interest in. Seemed that already he was again interested in sex. She found it fascinating to watch the huge thing go from totally at rest to standing and rampant.

Come, my dear, your bath awaits you and if you will permit me I will begin counting the freckles that adorn your back and sweet little bottom while I wash you.

She couldn’t help the giggles that seemed to dance from between her lips as he sat down in the tub with her. He too was laughing as he proceeded to cover her breast with bubbles from the bubble bath and another group of bubbles on her chin as a bubbly beard. Laughing, she gave a wry smile and reached her hand under the water to find what she sought. Her hand, small and firm, found what she wanted and wrapped around its circumference. It throbbed in her hand.

“My, someone seems happy to be near me. Now, my dear husband...” she leaned in and while her hand stroked his member slowly, his chest brushed against her nipples to brush away the suds and revealed them, “... kiss me and get busy counting.” She gave him a rather passionate kiss.
 
Sir Roger was thoroughly enjoying married life, Clarissa seemed to be quite taken with it as well as she found his manhood under the water of the bathtub and proceeded to stroke it so lovingly, her grip was firm and sure, unusually so for one as inexperienced as she but he could only groan his pleasure as she restored the hardness and desire between his legs. She leaned in for yet another kiss her nipples brushing against his hairy chest and wiping away the bubbly suds that covered her breasts, his tongue darted between her swollen red lips, swollen from the numerous kisses they had exchanged during the night.

'My, someone seems happy to be near me. Now, my dear husband, kiss me and get busy counting.'

Roger chuckled, he fully intended to count and kiss every single one of Clarissa's freckles no matter how long it took him. Slowly he stood up in the tub with water dripping off him, Clarissa was pouting looking disappointed that she had to relinquish her hold on him,

"I'm stepping over you my dear, you cannot possibly reach all of your back ............... or bottom and it will give me the opportunity to gauge the extent of your cute pigmentation."

He put one leg over her shoulder and quite unintentionally his erection brushed Clarissa's cheek and she turned her head to look at him and found the tip of his member resting on her lower lip. Roger gently rested his hand on her head as he stood astride her, with a low growl he murmured,

"If you need a formal introduction then we can wait for a more suitable moment but I am sure you would welcome him now, however, the choice is yours, my love."
 
I'm stepping over you my dear, you cannot possibly reach all of your back ............... or bottom and it will give me the opportunity to gauge the extent of your cute pigmentation.

“Oh you need not do that. There is plenty of time for that. Besides, I was only teasing.”

As he stepped over her, dripping water all over the place, something brushed against her cheek. When she turned to see what it was she found herself face to face, or rather lip to manhood with the very thing that she had been playing with, only minutes before. It was a bit more intimate than she was ready for at the moment.

If you need a formal introduction then we can wait for a more suitable moment but I am sure you would welcome him now, however, the choice is yours, my love.

She did not wish to appear rude, but in all actuality it was a bit more than she was prepared for. But not wishing to be negative so early in the marriage, she gave a quick peck with her lips to the very tip of it.

“Just a quick hello then but I’ll wait until another time for a more in depth introduction. Remember, this is all new to me.”

She watched him get behind her, trying to wedge himself back down into the water. Now she couldn’t see him though she could certainly feel him, the warmth of his body against her her back. She couldn’t help herself as she leaned back against him.

“I can’t believe that you chased me all over the countryside. You are certainly persistent.”
 
With the tip of his cock on Clarissa's lips, he was hopeful that she would be adventurous enough to take his shaft into her mouth, hopeful, but he knew that all of this was so very new to her, so when she politely declined he was disappointed but realised that in time she would be unable to resist the temptation of tasting his manhood.

'Just a quick hello then but I’ll wait until another time for a more in-depth introduction. Remember, this is all new to me.'

It was not a downright refusal and gave him the promise of future more appropriate times, the little peck on the very tip was encouraging and he hid his disappointment and stepped behind her, slowly he sank into the tub behind her his hard rod sliding down her spine until he was sat down and his hands went around her to grasp her breasts and playfully tease her nipples to hard pink cherries and she leaned back against him.

'I can’t believe that you chased me all over the countryside. You are certainly persistent,'

"You certainly led me a merry dance, my love, however, if I really want something and I am determined to have it I will move heaven and earth until I have it and I wanted you although at times I feared that you would not want me and it would have all been for nought, that is the reason why I showed my affection as I did, in the hope that you would find my advances to your liking, my persistence seems to have paid off and here we are."

He chuckled and placed a wet kiss on the nape of her slender neck and several more little sucking kisses on her freckled shoulder and down her arm making her giggle and her breasts jiggle in his hands. They played with each other for several minutes until the water began to cool and Roger washed Clarissa's back and cute round bottom and when he had finished he gave it a slap, chuckling as it jiggled.

"'Tis time we had breakfast and faced Ada and your father, I am sure they will be curious as to why we are so late." he laughed knowing full well that it was no secret.

When they eventually reached the breakfast room there, just as Roger had predicted sat Ada and Wilfrid Fernwood waiting patiently with an expectant look on each of their faces, Ada never one to pull her punches demanded,

"Well? How was your first night together? You give the lie to the old adage 'Early to bed, early to rise."

Roger was in a teasing mood and said,

"We are ravenous and refuse to answer your questions until we have eaten breakfast."

He ordered tea and toast with a selection of jams, marmalades and honey taking his time choosing which to have and attended to Clarissa who sat quietly watching the scene play out.

Fifteen minutes later Roger sat back and patted his stomach,

"I am ready to face the inquisition but first I will answer your original questions, Our first night was a series of revelations," he smiled over at Clarissa, "which proved to be to the liking of us both, as for the adage you referred to, yes we did retire early but I rose and was up most of the night which Clarissa can confirm, can you not dear?" he leaned over and patted her hand.

He continued, "Why is it that ladies take an age to dress and make themselves presentable when they are the most adorable creatures on God's earth? I was going to take up stargazing but now I am married to my dear Clarissa there is only one heavenly body that I am interested in."

Ada laughed gaily and giggled, "Roger you do procrastinate, you answer our questions and tell us nothing unless we use our imaginations and mine is running riot at this very moment."

She stood and went over to a small table that stood against the wall and picked up an envelope which she gave to Sir Roger. The writing was flowing and the letters perfectly formed showing the writer had been taught very well. It was addressed to

Sir Roger DeCoverly and Lady Clarissa Fernwood-DeCoverly

Roger wondered who on earth could be writing to him and Clarissa as husband and wife? He slit the envelope with the letter opener that lay on the table and carefully extracted the enclosed letter. As he read it he began to smile and the smile got bigger as he read.

"You seem pleased with the contents of the letter Roger, are you going to tell us?" queried Ada.

"Oh....uh.... yes.....sorry, the letter is from Lord and Lady Chichester who live at Woolacombe in North Devon, I wrote to them just a couple of days ago asking if they could either accommodate us or book us into a hotel close by as we intended to spend our honeymoon there, it appears that they are about to leave today on a tour of Europe and will be away for at least a month but we, that is, Clarissa and myself are free to live in their house until they return, all their servants have been told to expect us."
 
Last edited:
The Grand Inquisition. That, at least, was how she thought of it as, full of double entendres. There were bound to be several “riding” ones, and she supposed that she would just have to endure them.

Hand in hand they finally headed downstairs to face everyone. Father sat there looking proud of himself, probably glad to have finally gotten rid of her. Ada just grinned and looked mischievous.

Well? How was your first night together? You give the lie to the old adage 'Early to bed, early to rise.

She was glad that Roger took the lead in answering their questions. However, he only answered after he had taken his time fixing his plate and hers as well and then proceeding to eat his breakfast. Once he had broken his fast, he sat back as a man fully sated in all aspects of his life.

I am ready to face the inquisition but first I will answer your original questions, Our first night was a series of revelations," he smiled over at Clarissa, "which proved to be to the liking of us both, as for the adage you referred to, yes we did retire early but I rose and was up most of the night which Clarissa can confirm, can you not dear?

She properly blushed and ducked her head while he patted her hand. A slight smile appeared on her lips remembering exactly how little sleep they had had. Her riding him like Thunder. Him teaching her how to let go and embrace the “peak” of joy. Her blush deepened.

Why is it that ladies take an age to dress and make themselves presentable when they are the most adorable creatures on God's earth? I was going to take up stargazing but now I am married to my dear Clarissa there is only one heavenly body that I am interested in.

“Roger!” She whispered under her breath to her husband.

Ada laughed and lightly scolded Roger for his teasing answers to Lady Lovelace’s questioning. The woman then crossed to the sideboard and brought back an envelope which she handed to him. She leaned over to look at the envelope, noting the calligraphy addressed to both her and Roger. It was the first time that she had seen her new name. Lady Clarissa Fernwood-DeCoverly. There was a flutter in the pit of her stomach.

Roger opened it and began reading the enclosed letter and she glanced over to her Father. He raised his eyebrows in question, and she shook her head at him, letting him know that she had no idea who it was from or what it pertained to. It took some urging from Ada before he spoke up.

Oh....uh.... yes.....sorry, the letter is from Lord and Lady Chichester who live at Woolacombe in North Devon, I wrote to them just a couple of days ago asking if they could either accommodate us or book us into a hotel close by as we intended to spend our honeymoon there, it appears that they are about to leave today on a tour of Europe and will be away for at least a month but we, that is, Clarissa and myself are free to live in their house until they return, all their servants have been told to expect us.

“No!” She leaned over and pecked Roger’s cheek. “Now I can ride Thunder in the ocean surf. How exciting! And how gracious of Lord and Lady Chichester to offer the use of their home while they are away.”

The breakfast ended with everyone talking at once and everyone laughing. Eventually Roger ended up on one side of the table talking with Father, about what she had no idea. She used the chance to go over and talk to Ada.

“Dear friend, I cannot begin to thank you for setting me straight about Roger. I know that I was pretty hardheaded. But thank you for helping me to see the light.” She hugged the woman before dropping her voice down to a whisper. “But can I ask you something?” Ada nodded, curiously leaning in. “Is it unusual to...uh...well...” she paused before discretely tapping her lips.

Ada got a gleam in her eyes and nodded. “My dear, it’s called oral sex.”
 
Sir Roger was mightily pleased with himself after a night of bliss with his new wife, she had obviously been nervous and somewhat shy at first but after the first awkwardness had been overcome Clarissa had been a more than willing pupil, anxious to try ALMOST everything that he encouraged her to do. Her reluctance to take his member into her mouth had been a disappointment but he consoled himself with the fact that she had not shied away from kissing the tip, however briefly.

The inevitable interrogation, led mainly by Ada, he thought he had dealt with rather well, suggesting that all had gone well without going into detail, Clarissa had chided him for some remark or other that had embarrassed her but otherwise, he believed that he had satisfied their curiosity but all he wanted to do now was to be alone with his young wife and taste the sweetness of her lips again.

It was not to be, as Wilfrid cornered him and began asking questions about the running of the Fernwood Estate. Trying to be as polite as he could he told Wilfrid that the estate would survive until he and Clarissa returned from their honeymoon, then he would attend to any changes that needed to be made. While they were talking he kept glancing over to Clarissa and Ada and saw them hug each other then their heads came close together and their voices dropped so low that he could not hear what was being said but Clarissa appeared to be asking a question of Ada and tapped her lips with her fingertips. Ada's reply was quickly forthcoming and there was a naughty gleam in Ada's eye, one that Roger had seen before, he knew that Ada was a woman of the world and would answer any question without hesitation if she thought the answer would benefit the questioner.

Roger thought quickly, the two women's Tete-a-tete had seemed conspiratorial and upon Ada's reply Clarissa had blushed and her eyes opened wide in surprise, so the answer had both surprised and embarrassed her, from the gleam in Ada's eye he surmised it must be something to do with sex, so why had Clarissa not spoken to him about it?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 'You dolt' he told himself, ' the one thing that Clarissa had demurred at was taking his cock in her mouth so she must have been asking Ada about it'

He ended his conversation with Clarissa's father assuring him that Roger considered him capable of running the Fernwood Estate until his return.

"Clarissa, my sweet love, shall we see how Thunder is faring, you can tell him all about the adventure we about to embark on tomorrow and explain that he has no need to be jealous of you having another muscled steed to ride."

On the way out Roger had a quick word with Ada,

"Thank you, Ada," was all he said and Ada patted his hand and replied quietly

"She needed to know, explain the mechanics of it and be gentle, I do not know what you carry down there but you are a large man so why should that be any different?"

Roger smiled his thanks and hastened to join Clarissa who was halfway to the stables in her hurry to see Thunder.
 
Last edited:
As she headed for the stables, she mused over what Ada had told her. Oral sex? That it was common to use one’s mouth on your spouse’s sex had shocked her. The idea of actually sucking on his member was gross, or at least she would have thought so yesterday. But today, she was learning that she was wrong. Or perhaps it was more like naive. She sure had a lot to learn about life and love and marriage. She just hoped that he would be patient with her.

Just as she was reaching the stables, Roger caught up with her, grabbing her about the waist and swinging her around before bending her over backwards in a kiss that made her senses reel. By the time that he broke the kiss, she was breathless and had lost all track of time. In fact, he had to remind her why she was there.

“I can see that you are going to be dangerous.” She whispered before he seemed to chuckle and set her upright.

The whickering of Thunder behind her got her attention and she slipped him a bit of sugar as he nuzzled her. “Don’t worry, boy, I’ll take you out and we shall race along the beach soon.”

She couldn’t believe how happy she was. In a teasing mood, she took a bit of straw and tucked it behind Roger’s ear, laughing. “All my men smell of hay!”

And with that, she took off running. Very unladylike, she was sure, but then again, she never was one to follow conventions. She laughed, her giggle echoing through the stables.
 
Last edited:
Roger saw Clarissa some distance ahead of him as he headed towards the stables and even under the several layers of petticoats under her long dress he could see the wiggle of her rear that she displayed, probably unaware of the gleam that came into his eyes. Rapidly he caught up with her and whirled her around to face him and bending her backwards he plundered her mouth with a kiss of such passion that she was quite breathless when he broke the kiss and set her down, panting in his arms.

'I can see that you are going to be dangerous.'

She whispered, smiling up into his face,

"You have no idea just how dangerous m'dear." he chuckled

The whickering of Thunder took her attention and she slipped from his arms and fed Thunder some sugar lumps and told him of the adventure they would be embarking on the next day. She turned to face him again her face wreathed in a happy contented smile then playfully tucked a piece of straw behind his ear,

'All my men smell of hay!' she laughed as she whirled away giggling, gathering her skirts up to her knees so she could run faster, it was not very ladylike but Roger went after her, dodging in and out of the stalls in a cat and mouse game, almost catching her until he had her cornered with just a wooden stall between them.

"AHA, I have you now, You have me wondering just how many men have you had in your stables at Fernwood Manor, I have a feeling that you are jesting with me, trying to make me jealous. I could tell you of my past conquests but what purpose would that serve? They are in the past now and I am content with the one who stands in front of me now, I do have a tradition that I intend to keep up and that is no woman who enters the stables alone with me will leave still wearing her pantaloons, so are you going to remove yours or would you prefer that I did the deed?"

He vaulted over the stall that separated them and wrapped his arms around her and they fell into a pile of fresh sweet smelling hay. They lay together with Roger using one hand to tug Clarissa's pantaloons down and his other busily unlacing her bodice,

"Now my love do I smell sufficiently of hay for you to spread your pretty legs in thanks? Or perhaps there is something that you would like to know about, to explore"
 
Last edited:
Once he had her cornered in one of the stalls, he playfully proclaimed, AHA, I have you now, You have me wondering just how many men have you had in your stables at Fernwood Manor, I have a feeling that you are jesting with me, trying to make me jealous. I could tell you of my past conquests but what purpose would that serve? They are in the past now and I am content with the one who stands in front of me now, I do have a tradition that I intend to keep up and that is no woman who enters the stables alone with me will leave still wearing her pantaloons, so are you going to remove yours or would you prefer that I did the deed?

Suddenly he was jumping over the stall and as she started to run he grabbed her as the fell in a pile of hay. She could not resist the the giggle that tumbled from between her lips. Roger appeared adamant as he held her down as he pulled down her pantaloons.

“Roger, someone may catch us!” She managed to get the words out between giggles though he really seemed to not be listening to what she said. Instead, he seemed to have an agenda and was working towards it.

With determination he unlaced her bodice. The man was totally uncontrollable.

Now my love do I smell sufficiently of hay for you to spread your pretty legs in thanks? Or perhaps there is something that you would like to know about, to explore

She shook her head and giggled again. “Exploration takes time and I would be rushed here where just anyone could discover us. But I have grown quite fond parts of you.” She teased him, pulling his face down so that she kiss him.

“Like your mouth.” She kissed his mouth. “And your eyes. “ Again, a kiss on the mouth. “Your ears.” After each body part listed, she would kiss his lips. “Your arms. Your...oh whatever this thing is.” With one hand she took care to reach down and stroke his manhood. She had a cheeky grin for him as she led it to the warm moist spot between her legs.
 
Roger had already discovered that beneath Clarissa's sometimes haughty exterior was a woman of great humour and her giggles encouraged him to attack her pantaloons and bodice with renewed vigour and purpose. Soon he had bared enough of her to enable him to admire her soft shapely body, her breasts jiggled and bounced with each giggle.

His invitation for her to explore wasn't taken up in the manner that he had hoped following the interlude in the bathtub earlier but she was still playful as she touched various parts of his body with a sweet kiss between each one, culminating with her wrapping her dainty fingers around his pulsing member and giggling,

'Oh whatever this thing is.'

He gave a loud lecherous sounding laugh,

"Clarissa my dear, if you do not know what that is then you have not been paying attention, be certain you will be seeing it a great deal and making use of it in those moments of need."

Clarissa giggled again and guided the tip to her moist warm entrance as she spread her legs wide, a cheeky and expectant grin on her face.

Slowly he entered her, teasingly going so far then withdrawing, leaving her empty, waiting a few seconds then filling her again a little deeper until he was fully ensconced inside her, they moved together as one, their flesh smacking softly together as their hips rose and fell in perfect harmony. During this time Roger wished that he had as many arms as an octopus so he could touch and stroke her everywhere at once but he had to be content with stroking her sweet face with one hand and kneading her pretty breasts and nipples with the other.

He rode her for what seemed like an age and then feeling her tight velvet tunnel grip him even tighter he rolled over so she was on top and his hands clutched her milky white buttocks and rolled them in his hands and bounced her on his thrusting hips. Clarissa's pussy was wet and slippery now as her juices began to trickle out and Roger reminded her gently,

"Don't be shy my love, just let yourself go and if you peak and wet my breeches I will not mind in the least."

As for himself, Roger felt an uncontrollable surge from his balls travel through his shaft and emerge in a torrent inside Clarissa's haven of pleasure, whether by accident or design he didn't know but at the very same moment Clarissa arched her back and jerked for a few seconds and then fell forward onto his chest panting for breath.

"'Pon my soul my love, I am most invigorated, that was a morning ride that is etched in my mind forever. We had best make ourselves presentable and pack for our trip to Devon, not too much mind, I doubt that we will be dressed for any length of time while we are there unless you tire of me."
 
Clarissa my dear, if you do not know what that is then you have not been paying attention, be certain you will be seeing it a great deal and making use of it in those moments of need.

Teasing was his game too as he spent time dipping his member in and out of her sex before finally filling her void. In and out he pumped and she found her body joining in the game. Dancing that age old dance between man and woman, husband and wife, with his mouth and hands playing the accompaniment on her body.

Then suddenly she was rolled over and found herself riding her fine steed, her freckled body loosely clothes as his hands gripped her buttocks. She felt her breast, heavy with desire, bouncing with each shift of her body as she rode him. Thunder would be envious of such a long run

Don't be shy my love, just let yourself go and if you peak and wet my breeches I will not mind in the least.

His voice was in the back of her mind as her body, as if it possessed a mind if its own, began climbing towards that peak that she had learned to accept. There was a sudden rush of warmth and then her heart was racing as she arched her back. Her bodice slipped down to reveal one breast pebbled hard as her body gripped and held hard to the member throbbing deep within her. As her sex milked it, her half clothed body revealed a woman in the throes of passion, the soft white freckled skin like alabaster flecked with gold.

Then finally it was over and she collapsed on her husband’s chest, his manhood still buried deep within her warm chamber. They were both a bit breathy and it was some minutes before her husband spoke.

'Pon my soul my love, I am most invigorated, that was a morning ride that is etched in my mind forever. We had best make ourselves presentable and pack for our trip to Devon, not too much mind, I doubt that we will be dressed for any length of time while we are there unless you tire of me.

She giggled, her laughter buried in his shirt which he still wore and when they finally untangled themselves and rose to redress, she could not help laughing again at the straw sticking out from between his butt cheeks. It had to be uncomfortable yet he had endured it for her. She pulled the bits of straw out (there was only 4 or 5 but she was sure that it was irritating) and then kissed him.

“My husband is a true gentleman. To go through such indignities all for me.”
 
Their romp in the hay was the perfect start to the day and Clarissa was as playful as he, she gleefully pulled lengths of straw that had worked their way between his buttocks, they tickled as Clarissa plucked each offending length out.

' My husband is a true gentleman. To go through such indignities all for me.'

"My love, 'twas nothing compared to what I would endure for you, even the hounds of hell would hold no fear for me."

Her kiss then was warm and affectionate as they walked back to the house arm in arm, smiling secretively at each other as if they believed that no one knew what had transpired between them.

Ada watched them go to the stables and waited until they emerged again after quite some time, she smiled to herself, she was so happy that she had brought them together as she had a place in her heart for them both.

The rest of the day they spent choosing what to take with them and arranging with cook to put together a picnic basket of assorted cold meats, some homemade pickle and four tasty meat pies and some fresh fruit and of course a flagon of wine and two pewter cups.

They started out for Woolacombe early the next morning, laden down with a small trunk that held a change of clothing for them both and a basket of food to have on the journey. Roger knew that it was nigh on impossible to make the two hundred mile journey in one day even if they rode the horses hard, which he had no intention of doing so he had taken a map and picked out a convenient place to stop overnight practically halfway at the beautiful historic city of BATH where they could easily find lodging for one night before continuing their journey.

It was a glorious day with the sun shining but not too hot so as to be stifling, the birds were chirruping their morning chorus as they left, waved off by Ada and Wilfrid. Thunder seemed pleased to be on the move again his ears pricked and twitched as Clarissa stroked his strong sleek neck and spoke to him. They rode for around two hours as Roger regaled Clarissa with amusing stories of his past, leaving out the more ribald parts.

Suddenly he came to a halt and signalled Clarissa to move alongside him,

"Do you realise it is almost three hours since I kissed you, my dear?"

He puckered his lips and leaned over putting his arm around her waist he lifted her out of her saddle and sat her facing him with her legs astride his own mount. He then kissed her hard and slid his tongue between her soft lips as his hands slid the skirt of her riding habit up to bare her frilled pantaloons and he lifted her slightly to tug them down a few inches.

"I think it might be rather fun to ride whilst we ride and it will relieve Thunder of you for a while."

As he spoke he undid his breeches and his manhood reared its rampant head between them,

"You may just play with it or place it where you wish, my dear."

As they continued their journey his manhood slipped between the wet folds of her womanhood and the gait of the steed caused him to thrust naturally into her with no effort and he let go of the reins and unbuttoned her riding jacket and silk blouse, his large hands lovingly caressed her bouncing breasts and from time to time he would stop kissing her and run his warm wet tongue over her engorged nipples.

"Clarissa my love I usually abhor long journeys by horseback but this I wish would never end."He murmured sincerely in her ear.
 
Last edited:
The remainder of the day was spent preparing for their journey to Woolacombe the next day. It was delightful when he ambushed her while they packed in the bedroom. She found that her new husband was adept at undressing her before she knew what was happening. And several times he would claim to have found yet a new place on her body that her was unaware was covered with freckles.

That night, he proclaimed that they needed to get to bed early in order to be fresh for the trip the next day. Then he proceeded to keep her up half the night making glorious love to her.

The next morning, bright and early, they started out for Woolacombe. Thunder seemed to be happy to be back on the move, with her in his saddle. As they traveled along, she now found him amusing as he told her stories about his youth, among other things.

After a while he stopped and bade her to come closer. She did so, and was rewarded with a kiss.

Do you realise it is almost three hours since I kissed you, my dear?

Yet with the kiss came more as he easily picked her up out of her saddle and put her facing him in his saddle. His kiss was most passionate and she rather enthusiastically returned the it. It did surprise her when she felt him starting to pull down her pantaloons. It wasn’t all the way down but enough that her sex was exposed.

I think it might be rather fun to ride whilst we ride and it will relieve Thunder of you for a while.

Then with a quick flick of his hand, his manhood was up and out and before she knew it she was riding it as they rode along. It was strangely wonderful to feel him gently thrust up into her with just the movement of the horse accomplishing it. Thunder gave a snort as if feeling left out.

She was hoping that they would not run into anyone for it would not take much imagination to figure out exactly what they were doing as they rode. And when he unbuttoned her jacket and blouse so that he could play with her breast, she blushed feeling the breeze brushing against her nipples as he would occasionally kiss and suck them. His voice was low in her ear.

Clarissa my love I usually abhor long journeys by horseback but this I wish would never end.

She gave a throaty laugh, whispering in his ear. “You, Sir Roger DeCoverly, are a very naughty man. And I think that I like that.” She pressed into him and kissed him, her arms around his neck.

Leaning into him, she traveled while being held in his arms, being made love to while on horseback. They came across no one and she was fine with that. Several times as they rode, she could swear that she could feel him fill her with his warm seed.

Around midday, hunger began to gnaw at her and she needed to relieve herself. So he began to look for them a spot to have a picnic.
 
The next two or three hours were among the most glorious of Sir Roger's life, his manhood pushing into Clarissa's warmth and her sex clinging to his shaft as his steed cantered gently giving them the rhythm to make love and he was able to let the horse make its own way and every now and again he would knee the horse forward to a trot so Clarissa had to cling tightly to him as she bounced up and down, her breasts dancing in his hands, during these times he would empty a fresh dose of his cream into her welcoming haven although she jokingly chided him once or twice,

'You, Sir Roger DeCoverly, are a very naughty man. And I think that I like that.'

"Then we are as one Lady Clarissa Fernwood-DeCoverly, you would not wish it any other way, would you? Fancy making an appointment to meet with the express purpose of having a romp on the bed, no, I much prefer to be spontaneous and make love whenever the opportunity arises."

Lunchtime drew near and hunger was beginning to pain them both and Clarissa was rather embarrassed to admit that she needed to relieve herself so after a further fifteen minutes, they came across an idyllic spot by a stream with a reasonably sized pond. As soon as they stopped Clarissa dismounted from both Roger and his steed and with a giggle she lifted her skirt and scampered into the surrounding bushes. By the time Clarissa returned he had led the two horses to the pond to drink their fill and he had spread a blanket on the ground and had the picnic basket opened, everything was ready for lunch and Roger acted the courtly gentleman. He bowed gracefully and took her hand,

"Here my Lady take a seat, lunch is served." He then lay beside her leaning on one elbow and studied her for several minutes while eating one of the meat pies.

"I am truly blessed for I find you the most beautiful creature on God's earth," he finally declared then he lunged forward taking her by surprise and soon she was lying naked on her back with Roger kissing her fervently. For several minutes he devoured her with kisses all over her body, then without warning, he swept her up into his arms and walked into the pond and dropped her into the cold water. He stood there laughing with his hands on his hips and exclaimed,

"My love, you tempt me so, 'tis the only way to cool our ardour."

His eyes glazed over as Clarissa sat and posed in the shallow water, her nipples hard aroused peaks on her breasts.

"Seems I was wrong about cooling our ardour, thankfully we are not pressed for time."

Roger quickly closed the gap between them and wrapped his arms around her and promptly fell into the water taking the naked Clarissa with him.
 
Last edited:
There was something about her new husband that caused her to throw all propriety to the wind. She was certainly acting without discretion as she let him lift her so that she could ride his manhood while they rode towards Woolacombe. And though Thunder seemed somewhat put out that she was not riding him, for the most part he behaved.

She wondered if all newlyweds had as much sex as she and Roger had had. And so out in the open. After all, he had exposed her breast, fondling and kissing the freckled pillowy mounds. She was quite sure that she was full of his creamy seed.

And now, as they had been partaking of the wonderful repast prepared by Ada’s cook, as she had paused in eating to lick the crumbs from her fingers - a totally unladylike thing - suddenly Roger pounced upon her. As he quickly undressed her, she giggled.

“Roger! What if someone should come up upon us. Roger, love, stop before...”. She could not finish as he began kissing her all over her body. The entire thing was somewhat erotic and very naughty. Then he quickly scooped her up and carried her over to the pond and promptly threw her in.

She could hear his laughter even under the water though it sounded somewhat muffled. Teasingly she arose out of the water and struck a pose for him, with water dripping off of her body.

Seems I was wrong about cooling our ardour, thankfully we are not pressed for time.

And with those words he closed the distance between them and, wrapping his arms around her, proceeded to dump them both in the pond. Once they surfaced, they both began to laugh and kiss.

“You are crazy! You don’t want to wear wet clothes the rest of the day.” As she laughed, her hands helped him divest his clothes under the water. She watched as he threw them towards the shore. His aim was pretty good considering that he threw with one hand while his other hand was busy groping for her under the water. She fought to stay just out of reach and grabbed his vest before it could sink or float away.

Working her way towards the shore, she grabbed his clothes and quickly laid them out to dry. She knew that bending over to stretch his clothing out in the warm sun was giving her husband quite a show and she wiggled her bottom to tease him.

There was a sudden sound of splashing and she knew that the chase was on. With a giggle, she ran, naked as the day she was born, a bit further down the pond. Roger had paused in the chase to work his way down and Clarissa entered the water a bit before Roger almost caught up.

She swam strong in the pond. It had been a while since she had gone swimming, and she had never swam without clothes on. It was strangely exhilarating and she was enjoying it until she felt a hand grab her by the ankle.
 
Clarissa was enjoying their erotic romp in the pond, laughing and giggling as he groped for her sex under the water she began to remove his clothes one by one, his shirt, his breeches were all quickly removed until he too was naked with Clarissa wrapped in his arms,

'You are crazy! You don’t want to wear wet clothes for the rest of the day.'

"Yes, indeed my love I AM crazy, crazy with love and desire for you."

He threw his clothes onto the shore and Clarissa wriggled free of his embrace and began laying his clothes out on the grassy bank to dry, in the process, in her nakedness she bent over and displayed everything to him and teasingly wiggled her freckled rear at him. He smiled, baring his teeth in a hungry smile and began to stalk her but she must have either guessed his intentions or heard him as she took off running down the shore in wild abandon. For a moment he was mesmerised by her grace, her shapely legs and buttocks and her beautiful breasts bouncing wildly as she ran, her long wet hair streaming out behind her, she was a sight to behold.

"SO! My little water nymph thinks she can escape me, that cannot be, now that I have held you in my arms I must have you."

He waxed poetically as he took off after her and she entered the water again and began swimming strongly with him just behind her, His superior strength told and he caught her ankle and halted her progress. His hands slowly slid up her legs and between her thighs to slip into her sex for just a brief moment then he ducked his head under the water and with his head between her legs he stood up with Clarissa's legs hooked over his shoulders and her wet sex pressed against his mouth. Triumphantly he waded back to the shore with Clarissa perched on his shoulders gripping his hair to keep her balance although his strong hands had a firm hold on her freckled buttocks.

Once they were back where the remains of their picnic were he knelt and laid her on her back and looked up at her from between her spread legs,

"You have led me a merry dance my pretty one and given me quite an appetite, perhaps you would like some further sustenance yourself."

He indicated his manhood that was hard, thick and rigid and the veins could be seen pulsing with blood in his shaft. His head dipped between her outspread legs and he sucked on the meaty lips of her sex as his fingers gently swirled around her swelling button. Within a few seconds, he was drinking deeply from her womanly cup. When he was sated he hauled himself up to lay alongside her and asked hopefully,

"Clarissa, my dear wife I asked you once before and you did not exactly refuse so I ask you again, will you taste me as I have tasted you?"
 
It was a thrill when Roger caught up with her, his fingers sliding up her leg to find her sex. Yet as he arose out of the water, she found his mouth pressed solidly against her slit with his hands gripping her buttocks. It was an incredible feeling and she held on tight, her fingers threaded through his blonde hair.

Nevertheless he managed to make his way out of the water and lay her down on her back on the blanket with his head between her legs.

You have led me a merry dance my pretty one and given me quite an appetite, perhaps you would like some further sustenance yourself.

With gusto, he began sucking her sex and soon she was letting go as he had taught her, peaking amidst her cries in the midday sunshine. As she lay there panting, trying to catch her breath, he lay down beside her. With his forefinger he traced the outline of her nipple as he spoke and she shivered.

Clarissa, my dear wife I asked you once before and you did not exactly refuse so I ask you again, will you taste me as I have tasted you?

She rolled over to face him, noting how his manhood seemed to defy gravity and point towards her. There was a smile on her face.

“Dear Husband, you must remember that this is all new for me. Before you did that to me, I would never have thought something like that to be possible nor even considered acceptable. I am hoping that you will teach me exactly how to do it correctly. Otherwise, I can imaging that doing the wrong thing could be quite painful.”

She leaned into him and kissed him on the lips while her hand slid down his chest and abdomen until it reached his member. Playful fingers found it and caressed it.

“Will you teach me?”
 
Roger found that Clarissa's juices were both honey-sweet and plentiful, filling his mouth and dribbling down his chin. When he had licked her juicy sex clean he moved alongside her and traced a circle around a thick stiff nipple and asked the question that he wanted to ask,

"Clarissa, my dear wife I asked you once before and you did not exactly refuse so I ask you again, will you taste me as I have tasted you?"

In affirmation of her reply, she slid her hand over his body and took hold of his throbbing manhood and she kissed his wet lips with her own soft, succulent lips before she answered,

'Dear Husband, you must remember that this is all new for me. Before you did that to me, I would never have thought something like that to be possible nor even considered acceptable. I am hoping that you will teach me exactly how to do it correctly. Otherwise, I can imagine that doing the wrong thing could be quite painful. Will you teach me?'

Roger sighed with satisfaction as Clarissa played with his cock and moved to sit so she could see what was happening.

"Of course I will teach you, my love, as you say, it requires a certain amount of restraint and expertise if there are to be no accidents. To begin with, why don't you just have a taste of me and see if it is to your liking, it will be slightly salty and may be somewhat slimy to begin with but if it is to your taste you could well become addicted. Hold me steady at the base and use your tongue on the tip before you take the head into your mouth. Try not to think of it as my cock but of a tasty meaty sausage that you wish to suck, remember to suck not bite."

He placed his hand behind her head and gently pushed it down until he could feel her breath on his cock head, with his other hand he swept her wet hair back from her face and saw her looking up at him.

"I would advise you to look at what you are doing, for now, my dear, when you are proficient then I will appreciate your adoring looks all the more."

As her head lowered and she bent forward her breasts dangled over his stomach and her dusky pink engorged nipples brushed across his blonde hair that led to his crotch.

"Yes, oh yes, my sweet!" He gasped as her mouth engulfed the tip of his member, her mouth was wet and warm as his head lay on her tongue and twitched with pleasure as Clarissa accustomed herself to the taste of him.

Clarissa was nervous at first and once or twice she almost bit into his meat but disaster was averted and he coached her how to keep her teeth out of the way and with each small success he praised her and stroked her hair which was drying in the hot afternoon sun as were his clothes, eventually Clarissa seemed to know what was expected of her but Roger didn't want to tire her unnecessarily so he showed how he brought himself to orgasm and playfully squirted some of his cream onto her breasts and spent a few minutes licking it off and kissing her.

"Ah, that was a lunchtime well spent my love but I think we should dress and carry on, we still have a fair distance to cover. I think that Thunder would be rather put out if you rode with me again and you can stretch his legs so long as you stay in sight, I most certainly don't want to lose my star pupil on her first day."
 
Last edited:
She was glad that she had spoken with Ada first. Oral sex? The whole idea had seemed to strange to her but Ada had given her brief instructions on what to do and what to expect.

She was also lucky that Roger was a patient teacher, for it was clear to even someone as sexually naive as Clarissa that there was no way to fit all of Roger’s member into her mouth. She had no idea as to just how much more instructions would be required before she became proficient in this. Nevertheless, he seemed pleased with her first attempts.

Still, after a bit more play by the water, she and Roger dressed and loaded their horses up so they could continue their travels.

Thunder was quite anxious to head off, pawing the ground ready to take off. Clarissa gave Roger a kiss before swinging up in the saddle and nudging the stallion forward. Soon she and the horse were tearing up the countryside once she leaned over to whisper in the black beast’s ear. Thunder’s ears twitched. After a bit she looked back and saw Roger as a dot in the distance.

Once Roger caught up with the two of them, with a grin she and Thunder once again raced off, with her bent low over the horse’s back. With his black mane slapping her in the face, she whispered the secret word that sent the stallion’s legs flying. Her face stung, her cheeks red and her eyes bright and shining, her hair wild and free, she looked more like a wild minx than a Lady.

The afternoon finally wore down and they were within a mile or two of their destination for the night, she waited for her husband to catch up with her so that they could arrive together. Thunder seemed happy to have had a hard ride, as was she. As he pulled up beside her, she smiled and leaned over in the saddle to kiss him.

“And Thunder thanks you too, though I am sure that you would prefer my kisses to his,” She teased.
 
With his needs sated Roger and Clarissa dressed and went on their way, Thunder seemed to tire of travelling at a sedentary pace so Roger said,

"Why don't you allow him to have his head he has not stretched his legs for some days now and the way his ears are twitching he is just waiting for the word from you, but I must ask you to keep me in view, who knows what vagabonds there are about."

He had barely finished speaking before they were off into the distance and Roger feared that Clarissa would forget his instructions to stay in sight, However, she halted atop a rise and were silhouetted against the sun. He had no sooner caught up with them both than they were off again going like the wind with Clarissa crouched low over Thunder's neck urging him on as she had during that unforgettable race at Epsom when he had been in pursuit of her. Once more she was mindful of his wishes and waited patiently for him and his much less speedy mare to catch up. This time though she leaned over to give him a kiss, her hair was windswept and unruly and her cheeks were pink from the wind. Clarissa teasingly told him ,

' And Thunder thanks you too, though I am sure that you would prefer my kisses to his,'

"Methinks you are being rather presumptuous there, young lady, while your kisses are undoubtedly sweet I would not shy away from getting to know Thunder better so that one day he will allow me to ride him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, with your permission of course, in the meantime I make do with your kisses,,,,,,,,,,,, come here my girl!"

He slipped his arm around her waist and lifted her off Thunder's back and sat her in front of him as he had earlier but kept himself constrained to showering her with kisses.

The traffic on the road grew heavier as they approached the outlying villages and Roger kept an eye out for a likely looking Inn to stay at for the night, they were travelling through one of the villages when he spotted a white painted Inn with the name ANGEL INN.

"We shall stay here the night my love, what better-named place for an angel to lay her head."

They turned into the yard at the side of the Inn where there were signs denoting the presence of stables. Within seconds a sturdy youth and a pretty dark haired girl ran towards them from the stables.

"Can we take care of your horses Sir, Madam," The youth asked as he doffed his cap to Clarissa, The younger girl hung back but was looking wide-eyed at Clarissa,

"'Scuse, milady but 'ow come yew 'as paint on yer face?"

Roger looked at Clarissa and could see nothing amiss,

"You are mistaken, young lady, the lady has no paint on her face or anywhere else."

The young girl was insistent though and said apologetically,

"Is she ill then Sir, all them blotches on her nose and cheeks, what's them then?"

Roger realised that the girl was referring to Clarissa's abundant freckles and he chuckled,

"How observant of you, your thirst for knowledge will stand you in good stead. Those blotches as you call them are freckles and are only given to very special ladies at birth."

"Oi t'ink oi unnerstan, Sir, but who puts them on? 'Tain't the doctor is it? "

"No it's not the doctor it's the good Lord himself, he chooses special children so that they stand out and not mistaken as being quite ordinary."

"Oooh, Oi didn't know that, but oi t'ink she's very pretty don't you Daniel?"

She turned to the youth who was holding Thunder's bridle and feeding him a sugar lump. Thunder nuzzled Daniel's hand looking for more sugar.

"Yay she's pretty orlright, now about yer 'orses Sir, d'ye want us to groom and feed 'em? They' be rarin to go in t'morning,"

Very well Daniel they are now in your care, the stallion is Thunder and the mare, well she doesn't have a name. I'll pay you a guinea,,,,,, each."

Their eyes lit up in delight at that, a whole guinea each, it was a fortune.

"Right Sir and can Oi suggest yew call yer mare, Cloudy?"

"That I will Daniel, now let us go and get some supper, come along Clarissa."

As they entered the Inn, Clarissa was still trying to suppress her giggles.
 
After a while the roads grew more crowded and she could see Roger was keeping an eye out for the right place to lay their head for the night. She was in perfect agreement with him when he suggested a white washed inn called Angel Inn.

As they neared the stables at the back of the establishment, a young lad and his apparent younger sister came out to take the reins of their horses. Clarissa watched in delight at the exchange between Roger and the two children. How he handled these two youngsters would give her insight as to how he would treat his own children when the time came.

Granted, Ada did have several children but during their time there, they had actually seen very little of the young ones, other than at the wedding, and then she had only had eyes for Roger. She was interesting to see just how Roger talked to them, explained her freckles to the little girl. He showed creativity, and patience and humor and she smiled at the thought of him raising their children, teaching them, and loving them.

Soon they were heading into the inn hand in hand with her doing her best to not laugh out loud at what had just transpired in front of her. Inside the Angel Inn was surprisingly well lit with white walls and dark woods. Roger asked for a room for him and his bride and suddenly the man behind the counter called out to his wife and soon while Roger signed the book, Mary Frances escorted Clarissa up the stairs to a room at the very back, proclaiming it to be the wedding suite. The room was tiny yet neat and clean, though the term “suite” was quite a stretch. The bed, average in size, practically filled the room with a tiny bedside table on either side. There was a very small wardrobe, and a tiny table and two chairs. A small window looked out on the stables and a small fireplace was on the opposite side of the room from the window.

“Oi sory that it is so small. That’s ‘y we calls it the Wedding Suite. Only a bridal couple woodn’t mind the lack uv room. Oi kin bring yew yer meal fer two. Oi knows that yew prefer ya eat alone.” With those words, Mary Frances colored and laughed a hearty chuckle as she headed for the door.

From what Mary Frances said next, Roger must have been coming up the stairs for the woman called out, “She’s back ‘ere, Sir, an’ lookin’ as if she misses yew already.” The woman stuck her head back in, with a twinkle in her eye and her plump cheeks bright red. “Oh, yew got yerself a real looker, ma’am!”

Then with a giggle the woman was gone, laughing all the way down the hall. The door opened and Roger entered, having to duck to avoid hitting his head on the low doorway. He seemed to fill the room and though his head did not touch the ceiling, she was sure that if he reached his arms up, he could touch it.

“She said that she is bringing our meal so that we can eat in private.” She quickly slipped into his arms and kissed him. “It may be small but it’s clean and neat. And it’s only for one night.”
 
Roger grimaced to himself at the size of the room thinking it was barely more than a cupboard but he agreed that it was clean and neat, probably about average for a country Inn such as this. However, the bed looked inviting and he sat on the edge of the bed and stretched his long booted legs out.

"Since we are travelling alone and no manservant to help me perhaps I could trouble you to straddle my legs and pull off my boots,"

The request was made with good intent but as Clarissa hitched her skirt up and straddled his legs the sight of her strong thighs and perfectly rounded rear enticed him to reach down and grasp each firm buttock in his big hands and he lifted the back of her skirt so that he had an uninterrupted view. To his surprise, he found that Clarissa had not put her pantaloons back on after their interlude at lunch and he was greeted by the sight of her bare backside. He grinned and chuckled as he smacked each small pink cheek lightly,

"You seem to have taken the term 'riding bareback' rather literally my dear, I am not complaining any though, 'tis one less item I need to remove after we have eaten, as you say we are only here for one night so I suggest we make full use of the facilities at our disposal."

Clarissa managed to remove his boots and he pulled Clarissa back so she was perched over his groin with her legs either side of his thighs. He wrapped his arms around her and cupped her breasts through the silk blouse,

"Methinks we should wait until we have eaten before we proceed further, I doubt that dinner will be long in arriving as the host and his wife will be curious as to how long it is before they can hear us together and hear us they will for did you not hear the springs squeak when I sat down?"

While they were waiting for Mary Frances to bring their supper they embraced and kissed while finding warm soft flesh under their clothes without undressing further and Roger for one enjoyed the illicitness of their canoodling. As Roger had surmised their supper was delivered by Mary Frances within a few minutes and she informed them with a twinkle in her eye that she would not disturb them further and would collect the empty plates in the morning. When they had eaten their fill Roger lay back on the bed looking hungrily at Clarissa his hand on his sizeable bulging breeches,

"What do you propose we do now my love? Although I am weary I am not ready for sleep just yet, what say we give the bed a good bouncing so it is worthy of being called a bridal bed?"

He caught Clarissa around her slim waist as she sat cross-legged on the bed and pulled her to him, kissing her slender neck and his fingers deftly unbuttoning her blouse and caressing her soft exposed breasts and rubbing the pads of his fingers over her nipples, exciting them in anticipation.

"You dispense with your skirt my love while I get these damn breeches off," He chuckled making it plain that he would not take no for an answer, not that it was likely to happen as they both completed their allotted task in record time and their naked bodies met in the middle of the bed and the bed soon began to squeak and groan amidst their giggles and 'OH mys' keeping up its protest for a good two hours until exhaustion overtook them and they fell asleep in each other's arms until morning.
 
Last edited:
Helping Roger remove his boots was an experience that she was surprised to find that she enjoyed. Perhaps that was because she had left her pantaloons off when she had dressed after their play by the lake. Roger too found it agreeable as he pulled her back in his lap and caressed her breast, fingers searching and finding bare skin.

All too soon Mary Frances was knocking on the door and arrived bearing some nice hot neat pies, a medley of root vegetables and crusty hot bread with a variety of cheeses, and a flagon of a heady wine. The woman informed them that they would not be bothered any more for the rest of the night.

The food, though simple, was delicious, or perhaps they had just worked up a hunger. Soon there were empty platters and a half drunk flagon and Roger laying back on the bed with a bulge that was not a full stomach but rather a full desire for her. She liked that.

What do you propose we do now my love? Although I am weary I am not ready for sleep just yet, what say we give the bed a good bouncing so it is worthy of being called a bridal bed?

She could not help but smile at his words. And it certainly surprised her that for such a large man, he was fast as he grabbed her and pulled her to him. His fingers certainly knew how to excite her body.

You dispense with your skirt my love while I get these damn breeches off

Those were welcomed words and no sooner were they relieved of their clothes than they were testing the sturdiness of the mattress, with Clarissa finding her legs wrapped around her husband while he plowed her furrow not once, nor twice, but thrice while he kissed her and sucked and nibbled his way over her body. Finally, amidst her giggles, he once again tried counting her freckles until they both fell asleep in each other’s arms.

She awoke the next morning to find Roger intently looking over her nude body, his hand softly stroking the blonde curls that crowned her sex. She stretched before pulling him to her for a good morning kiss. One thing led to another and soon they were making sweet love to each other. But whereas last night had been more playful and rambunctious, this morning’s lovemaking was gentle and loving, though the bed springs still made their vocal protest.

Eventually, they arose and after their abbreviated ablutions, they dressed and gathered their things. They would eat a quick morning meal before heading on to Woolacombe.

As they descended down the stairs into the bar area, there was such a roar of cheering and laughter that Clarissa glanced around to see who it could be directed to. Roger seemed to understand what it was all about. He guided her to a table as the patrons, the majority of them men, called out such things as Showin’ ‘er ‘ose in charge, eh? Nailin’ tha Missus to tha bed! Remember this place nine months from now! Great way ya start tha morn! Bet she’s wide awake now! . Clarissa promptly blushed realizing that the squeaking bed had given them away. But Roger grinned and drew her to him, kissing her soundly before the bar patrons, which caused the volume of the catcalls to increase substantially. Two right lovebirds! someone called out and soon everyone was drinking a toast to a long life together with a house full of love and children.

After breakfast, they headed out to the stables. Thunder and Cloudy seemed none the worse for their night under the care of young Daniel and his sister and soon they were once again in the saddle and heading off towards Woolacombe in the fair morning.
 
Back
Top