Random sexual thoughts

Oh how I miss the kids being younger.. They would be in school while she comes over and she gives the most glorious blowjob while I finger her damp pussy.
 
Ah, the last time I had eight inches of thick cock buried balls-deep inside me. . .

If only I could have that while my face is buried in a sweet pussy.
 
What I wouldn't give to have an ex-lover message me to ask me over for dinner … with the clear inference that dinner would also include breakfast!

I recently connected with her elsewhere and need to find the courage to ask her about her current romantic situation - I know she divorced her husband shortly after we ended our fling and as she still has her married name I'm not sure if she has another partner (of either sex) or if she is unattached.

She doesn't know she is once again the subject of my imaginings whilst I'm stroking my cock ...
 
What I wouldn't give to have an ex-lover message me to ask me over for dinner … with the clear inference that dinner would also include breakfast!

I recently connected with her elsewhere and need to find the courage to ask her about her current romantic situation - I know she divorced her husband shortly after we ended our fling and as she still has her married name I'm not sure if she has another partner (of either sex) or if she is unattached.

She doesn't know she is once again the subject of my imaginings whilst I'm stroking my cock ...

Why don’t you text her? If you were intimate not too long ago, you ne we know! ;)
 
Wonder what my wife would look like while another mans cock slowly slides into her..
 
Random sexual thought.....hot night.

Over and over, I toss and I turn,
I can’t sleep away my yearn.
It’s a cool 22 degrees in the house and a hot 35 outside,
why do I feel like it’s 100 inside me?
 
Last edited:
Random sexual thoughts .... thinking

Would you mind it if I told you I thought of another while having sex with you?
 
Random sexual thought.... @ the rave.

Swimming in the pool of people while our bodies moved to the beat of the music.
I did not mind the wandering hands under my shirt pinching my nipples; the dry humping; and being bologna in between the straight couples exchanging kisses with both of them.
 
Random sexual thought ... hot vs cold

I can never make up my mind do I like it hot or cold?

Hot outside leads to less clothes. Cold leads to more snuggle time.

Hum, what do I prefer?
 
Walmart trip

I just got back from a trip to the local Walmart. And in moving around the store looking at which women you would want to fuck. There always the big fat women there but, were several that I would give most anything to spend a hour in bed with. a couple of great asses, got to love jean shorts. A mother daughter who look that they would be fun, with mom in nice shape.

The older we get the wider the age group we have to check out.

Or at lunch at Subway the pretty lady mid 30's with the heels and the nice fitting black dress!!
 
Random sexual thought .... blow jobs

She kept him in his mouth long after he came until he was agin flaccid; sliding his dick out of her mouth like a wet noodle, she came up from in between his legs and smiled at him.

Looking at her with her disheveled hair and red lipstick now smeared all over her face he smiled back at her. She returned the smile and opened her mouth to show him his load was still in her mouth, she gargled with it and swallowed it. The déglutition was obvious as her Adam’s apple moved the length of his throat with the swallow.

He smiled at her and said, “that’s my gurl!”
 
I love the look of shooting my cum on my wife but it just feels so good I almost always cum in her.
 
Random sexual thought......

With each hip thrust, it feels like her pussy is swallowing my dick; over and over and over again!
 
Random sexual thoughts....

With her deviant look, she looked at the cute stranger and simply answered to his offer of buying her a drink, “and tell me honey, where do you hope this drink will lead?”

That was the game she liked playing in bars and nightclubs.

If he was honest, without succumbing to social platitudes, she would allow him to take her home.
 
Random sexual thought... 😜

After the kissing, caressing and fondling, she looked at me and said, “make love to me!”

“If that’s what you really want, I’m out of here!” I answered.

The pretty blond mischievously answered, ”ok, what did you have in mind?”

Thinking to myself, “interesting, she did not kick me out. She could be a keeper.”
 
hey...

With her deviant look, she looked at the cute stranger and simply answered to his offer of buying her a drink, “and tell me honey, where do you hope this drink will lead?”

That was the game she liked playing in bars and nightclubs.

If he was honest, without succumbing to social platitudes, she would allow him to take her home.

DAMN!, where does she like to go playing and drink?
 
Random thoughts

Need to lock it in a cage
The brewing rage
That grows in me like a phage

Ok it’s a little dark, but I was trying to make everything rhyme. :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top