50s housewife fantasy

redsilklips

Virgin
I know there is probably already a thread for this but I'm pretty obsessed with the 50s house wife idea.

I'll admit the clothes are probably a huge factor :) but it does speak to my submissive streak.

Are there any guys that find this sexy? I'd love to chat to you, send me a message :kiss:

I know there is probably already a thread for this but I'm pretty obsessed with the 50s house wife idea.

I'll admit the clothes are probably a huge factor :) but it does speak to my submissive streak.

Are there any guys that find this sexy? I'd love to chat to you, send me a message :kiss:

Hmmmm,

You dressed up and having greet me at the door with an icy cold beverage after my long day at work....

Nurse Hat

How about you greet me on the couch wearing nothing but your nurse hat. All spread out and waiting for me... Mmmmm That would erase the entire day and set the mood for the night for sure!!:devil::heart::kiss:

You thinking nice little dress, heels and pearls and drink in hand at the end of the day?

Its in the ordinary

Its that lady that lives down the street. Or, the one that works in the next department.

Its the discovery of that part of her that she keeps hidden. Sometimes you get a glimpse of her inner lust, however brief. Sometimes its in her smile. Or rather, how she giggles at an innuendo told in quiet company. Deep down she wants to be seen. Touched. Used. Yes, she's a slut, but oh so shy

Come out . . . come out and play with me

Could it be that you enjoy the idea of the "man of the house", and the wife while not a sub, but submissive. Not specifically in a sexual way, but in a taking care of her man, and the house etc.

Hi redsilklips, how did this 50's housewife fantasy go? Did you get to fulfill it?

Mmmmmmm

Now I’m picturing myself in pearls, my hair up, wearing a tea length full skirt, and a modest top..

I would also get to smoke cigarettes, and take diet pills!

Now I’m picturing myself in pearls, my hair up, wearing a tea length full skirt, and a modest top..

I would also get to smoke cigarettes, and take diet pills!

Gotta stay thin for your hard working hubby, right?!

I also have to admit..

I find the lingerie from that era to be very pretty..

I find the lingerie from that era to be very pretty..

giphy.gif

I can definitely get behind some of that.

I share this fantasy. The whole concept of the man around the house which no longer exists brings back memories. I used to watch reruns of Father Knows Best. There were a few shows like that. The woman was around to serve the man. It was submissive but sensual and respectful at the same time.

Here’s to the 50’s

I share this fantasy. The whole concept of the man around the house which no longer exists brings back memories. I used to watch reruns of Father Knows Best. There were a few shows like that. The woman was around to serve the man. It was submissive but sensual and respectful at the same time.

Maybe we were just born too late..

Hi RedSilkLips......Yes, there are plenty of people who enjoy the 1950’s look.At least some of us hetero guys like me. It is pretty much at variance with the 2019’s look where as much or more skin shows than the total of the clothing. Thongs or going commando more current on under things, As opposed to the 1950’s styles, which I really like because they really gave feminine clothing real style. A plethora of dress, shoes, hosiery, hats which made up the 1950’s women’s clothing were available. And I have to confess that I loved the bullet bras, Open bottom girdles, garter belts, and sheer panties and bras. All these appeal to me greatly and I’d love to find a woman who could wear these and not feel like an antique!!!

Such a classy thing to say..

Hi RedSilkLips......Yes, there are plenty of people who enjoy the 1950’s look.At least some of us hetero guys like me. It is pretty much at variance with the 2019’s look where as much or more skin shows than the total of the clothing. Thongs or going commando more current on under things, As opposed to the 1950’s styles, which I really like because they really gave feminine clothing real style. A plethora of dress, shoes, hosiery, hats which made up the 1950’s women’s clothing were available. And I have to confess that I loved the bullet bras, Open bottom girdles, garter belts, and sheer panties and bras. All these appeal to me greatly and I’d love to find a woman who could wear these and not feel like an antique!!!

I enjoyed reading that..

Hi Scarlett......Thanks for your reply of approval. I am the kind of get to know you guy rather let’s shake hands and fuck. When I am kissing a woman dressed in the 1950’s style, my hands may go to the lady’s side and upper butt to see if she has probably has on a girdle, or maybe only a garter belt. Eventually, if she is warming up herself, I will slowly slide my hand up under her dress and feel where her stockings connect to either a girdle or garter belt. Then further sliding up until my fingers feel her vagina lips under her panties and then slowly slide my fingers back and forth over her panties. I forgot to mention that we would be French kissing all during this. And then...........????

Back