I love to masturbate while looking at big tits. Can you help me out with some pics?

I don't normally do this sort of thing, but since it's for humanitarian purposes...hope they're okay...
attachment.php

Oh baby! Those are some sweet hooters! LOVE 'EM! I'll be dreaming about them tonight... and for many nights to cum.

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. :rose:

My first post - and my first time ever doing something like this! I hope you enjoy :)

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 2,302
Thanks for the welcome! Here's another one I've taken recently.

Attachments

• photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 2,419
They are very sexy pictures, Marie. You have a gorgeous body and beautiful tits.

Thanks so much for sharing! :rose:

Giving It Up for the Team

I suppose everyone has to do their part in the interests of preserving men's health. If taking off my clothes is what is required, who am I to complain??

Attachments

• stand up.jpg
    stand up.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1,543
I suppose everyone has to do their part in the interests of preserving men's health. If taking off my clothes is what is required, who am I to complain??

oh wow anita, u look amazing....sexy body!! great tits! great everything....

u sure are preserving my health, thanks!!:kiss:

What a body and a very altruistic attitude you have.:rose:
But can you cook?:rolleyes:

attachment.php

If only there were more women like you, in this world! We men, thank you for your unselfish help, in our fight to stay healthy. I salute you Anita!!! :rose:

Back