Not attracted to guys but I am curious...

aznguy88

Virgin
I find it weird when I'm horny I want to experiment with another dick but I'm still not attracted to guys...anyone else have this issue?

No interest either

I just want to feel a soft cock get hard in my mouth, knowing my actions are making it hard.

I’m not really attracted to guys either. I actually just want to be “serviced” I guess or be the top and dominant one.

I just want to feel a soft cock get hard in my mouth, knowing my actions are making it hard.

Yeah I have a feeling my heart would be so nervous that my cock would be hard well before you got it to your mouth!! Like on the drive to meet up!!

I can relate.

I am (and have always been) very attracted to women - even if the feeling is rarely mutual. I check them out everywhere I go.

I am not attracted to men. I never even notice they exist when I'm out and about.

For the last several years, since I've been alone, I've become curious about cock.

I'm sure that explains my attraction to pretty (or at least passable) trans girls.

As a person on the trans spectrum I often thing about being with a man sexually but only sexually not romantically, I don't know if that would change if I ever actually let that happen or not ?

I guess if I said I like the young guys I'm some kind of pervert but I do like a nice looking guy not hairy just a nice body. There is also the exception to the rule there might be a older guy who might have the right look. This is just my thing.

Same. Not 'attracted' to a man. Don't wish to kiss and 'make love'. But would love to have a friend who enjoyed having me worship his cock and balls occasionally.

I’ve never been attracted to men, so I never thought about sex with them. Then there was a girlfriend when I was age 40 who invited a bisexual guy over to the house one night. She asked us to perform 69. I got into it like a fish to water.

I’ve never been attracted to men, so I never thought about sex with them. Then there was a girlfriend when I was age 40 who invited a bisexual guy over to the house one night. She asked us to perform 69. I got into it like a fish to water.

Such a loving girlfriend!

Me too

I am the same. I’m not attracted to men per se. their equipment on the other hand, I love sucking and being sucked with men.

I'm the same as the only thing that interests me is the cock. I can't get enough of them. I like gloryholes for that purpose.

I can relate.

I am (and have always been) very attracted to women - even if the feeling is rarely mutual. I check them out everywhere I go.

I am not attracted to men. I never even notice they exist when I'm out and about.

For the last several years, since I've been alone, I've become curious about cock.

I'm sure that explains my attraction to pretty (or at least passable) trans girls.

Pretty much what he said also.

I find it weird when I'm horny I want to experiment with another dick but I'm still not attracted to guys...anyone else have this issue?

Same here- spouse has bad migraines and can’t go down on me. Horny fantasies of a guy sucking me off.

I can relate.

Ditto

Something about a foreskin....
Just want to suckle it...
Slip my tongue under it....

But don’t care for the rest of the guy

Ah, to swallow or not to swallow...that is the question!

Whether 'tis nobler to suffer the humiliation of cum on your face,

or to allow the hot ropey liquid to slide down your throat?

(With apologies to Bill for the unrhymed, uniambic, unpentameter....)

Has anyone thought about whether they could swallow or not ?

Yes I think about it. My intention, if the opportunity presents itself (and a couple of provisos), is to swallow. But I won't if I will till ..............................

Has anyone thought about whether they could swallow or not ?

In my fantasies, I often think about feeling a cock throb in my mouth and taking a load down my throat.

Even if I ever conjured up the nerve to suck a cock, I think I would be too concerned with STDs to let someone cum in my mouth.

The only exception I could see would be if I had been playing with this person (male or trans) for a while, got to know them, felt comfortable with them and had them produce that day's clean STD test...

I do not think it is weird at all, feel the same way. Not interested in a "relationship" per se, but interested in experimenting discretely and safely with another man.

I love the cock, but actually being “attracted” to a guy, no, like others, I love the act
Northern NJ here if anyone is interested...:D

Back