Maryland is for lovers?

I come back and the thread gets quiet again. I guess it is just me. lol

Nah, I think it's the time of year, most people hate January and put way too much pressure on themselves.

Speaking of January, everyone ready for more snow and ice this weekend, as well as the Super blood moon eclipse?

Nah, I think it's the time of year, most people hate January and put way too much pressure on themselves.

Speaking of January, everyone ready for more snow and ice this weekend, as well as the Super blood moon eclipse?

If they hit the forecast won't be able to see anything of the blood moon eclipse. Was hoping to see it.

On the other hand with the weather so crappy you would think more people would be on it. Not like there is much else to do. Guess I will get back to binge watching Marco polo on Netflix.

I don't usually use the Maryland thread to promote my stories, but my latest is primarily set in Baltimore, so I thought it might be of interest to some of you. It's my first attempt at a Romance, and it runs 10 pages long. I'd love to hear anyone's feedback, good or bad.

Springer Mountain Bride
After the night we shared, I never thought I'd see her again.

We seemed to have dodged the snow but it feels like that arctic vortex is moving in. Going to get cold so bundle up if anybody ventures out for a rendezvous.

Hi

Hey y’all, I’m new and just found this thread. Born and raised out in Carroll County. Lol
Who else is over this wind and deep freeze already? :cathappy:

Hey y’all, I’m new and just found this thread. Born and raised out in Carroll County. Lol

Welcome. I am ready for some warmer weather and the full cold hasn't even got here yet. Lol. Hope you enjoy your time here and find the chat you are looking for.

Welcome. I am ready for some warmer weather and the full cold hasn't even got here yet. Lol. Hope you enjoy your time here and find the chat you are looking for.

I know. Nothing like a MD winter to make you believe a state can be bipolar.
And thanks, I’m having fun so far! :cathappy:

I am

I'm older but I'm still interested whatever you want I am able to do whatever and younger man can do and more

This was a passionate snow storm, got about 8" and it lasted all night. lol

I don't mind an occasional weekend snow storm, can mostly just laze around the house but I am so tired of bad weather hitting every weekend. If it is not rain then it is snow. It is like bad weather has been on a 7 day cycle since August or so.
Stargazer
Tell me that you wouldn't be interested in the 60-something man who looks 20 years younger

Stargazer
Tell me that you wouldn't be interested in the 60-something man who looks 20 years younger

Sorry Kujack I am a guy so not interested in men of any age. I don't really care about a woman's age as long as she has taken care of herself, still thinks of herself as young and sexy.

I know. Nothing like a MD winter to make you believe a state can be bipolar.
And thanks, I’m having fun so far! :cathappy:

Welcome! And nothing wrong with a bit of cold, gives a good reason to light a fire and snuggle up. Besides, it only felt like -10 this morning and last night during the eclipse, and I was out there in a kilt for a while haha

Welcome! And nothing wrong with a bit of cold, gives a good reason to light a fire and snuggle up. Besides, it only felt like -10 this morning and last night during the eclipse, and I was out there in a kilt for a while haha

Sounds like there may have been a case of shrinkage last night with all of that cold air. :D

Sounds like there may have been a case of shrinkage last night with all of that cold air. :D

Lol, probably some, but not as bad as you think. A nice heavy wool kilt is quite warm, and so are the wool hose. My upper body and face were freezing though haha

Close enough for Government work! Welcome to the thread!

And the government's not even working today. :rolleyes:

Did we have someone from Carroll county on the list already? Or do we need to add that one? And should we add a "close enough" list for the PA, DE, DC, and NoVA folks who hang out here?

And the government's not even working today. :rolleyes:

Did we have someone from Carroll county on the list already? Or do we need to add that one? And should we add a "close enough" list for the PA, DE, DC, and NoVA folks who hang out here?

Haha that list could get huge, but I'm all for it. Yeah I believe we did have Carroll already but I can double check.

I think we have the core list still intact, but all in the area are definitely welcome.

Baltimore City
Baltimore County
Carroll County
Cecil County
Frederick County
Howard County
Montgomery County
PG County

Back