A Lustful Life

Shadow loved the sight of Maryanne's hips tapering to her fine waist, then back out for her chest, and that sight was just accented with her bent at the waist, seeing her from behind.

He pumped her steadily, his cum rising, ready to unload in her beautiful pussy. He wasn't sure how many times he'd given Maryanne his seed, but he certainly expected to give it to her as many times as he could.

When she tried to push back against his forward thrusts, Shadow just held her hips firm, keeping her from moving. The little blond acquiesced without a fuss. She stopped her extra movements and just let Shadow slide his big cock into her petite body.

Before too long, Shadow was moaning, giving Maryanne yet another copious load of his cum. When he was well and truly done for the moment, he slowly pulled out of the smooth-shaven, well-fucked pussy and helped Maryanne up.
 
A huge climaxe struck Maryanne as Shadow came deep inside her womb. Her grasp on the table tightened as she screamed her pleasure out. Her body shuddered with great pleasure as he held his cock deep within her body. She had heard his own yell of pleasure and it had been the thing that touched off her reaction. She was still breath heavy as Shadow seemed to move her like a child against his body to hold her tightly. He held her as he let her body slide down his hard muscular body and she groaned at the contact. Both of them were wet from sweat which gave her a smooth ride.

When her feet touched the floor his huge arms pulled her tightly to his body. She wrapped her arms aroung him and leaned into him feeling totaly exhausted but in need of a hot shower.
 
They both came together, their moans filling the kitchen, the pleasure coursing through their bodies shaking the table. Shadow released a massive load in Maryanne's luscious pussy while her muscles massaged his pulsing cock.

Before long, the spasms subsided, and Shadow helped Maryanne up from the table. Their bodies were slicked with sweat, and it was merely one more sensuous feeling, to have her soft, damp curves against his.

For several minutes, they stood there, arms wrapped around the other's nakedness. Eventually, Maryanne mentioned something about a shower.

Shadow replied, "I think a shower would be a great idea. You want to help me with these dishes before we do that, though?" He indicated the devastation on the table.
 
Maryanne laughed as she looked at the dishes and started to clean up. She brought the dishes to the sink as Shadow swept up. She washed the dishes and giggled as he pressed against her body from behind. She rested her head on his shoulder for a moment before finishing up the dishes.

Her small hand was lost inside of Shadow's as he led her to the bathroom. She watched him turn on the water, the mult heads filled the room with steam. Shadow stepped into the shower pulling Maryanne into his arms. His deep kiss excited her as his hands ran up and down her back and ass.
 
Shadow didn't expect an argument when he asked for help cleaning up, and he didn't receive one. Maryanne gave a little giggle at the question. Apparently she found it amusing to be asked to do something so mundane after fucking like mad amid the remnants of their meal. Nevertheless, they got right to it, and in minutes, the task was finished.

Shadow loved watching Maryanne's sexy nude body doing such everyday things. While she stood at the sink, finishing the dihes, Shadow moved up behind her and pressed his hardening cock against her skin, his hands reaching around and cupping her ample tits while she worked.

When she placed the last spoon in the rack, the pretty little blond spun around and shoved her soft breasts against Shadow in return.

They stood there for a long moment, Shadow's dark brown eyes delving deep into Maryanne's elecctric blue, their bodies pressed together. Eventually, Shadow reached down, took Maryanne's tiny hand and led her out of the kitchen toward the bath.

There were four baths in Shadow's home, and each had either a tub or a shower that could fit mutiple bodies easily. The look in her eyes told Shadow Maryanne had never seen a bathroom so big.

Shadow took his beautiful lady into the shower, a multi-head job that could accommodate three people with ease, and sat her on the bench that ran along two walls. He then started fiddling with the knobs for the water. Before long, jets sprayed from all sides. After the tight quarters on the ship, it had been exquisite to come home to his roomy bathing facilities.

When the water was perfect, Shadow turned to Maryanne. The look he saw in her eyes was lust, plain and simple. Whether she'd gotten that way watching his muscular ass while his back was turned or what, didn't matter. There was plenty of room for whatever they desired to do in the shower.
 
Maryannes eyes opened wide as she saw the size of the bathroom but even wider as she saw the size of the shower. Shadow led her into the shower and she looked at the multi headed shower as he sat her on a bench before he adjusted the water and the jets so that the spray would hit them from all sides no matter what position they were in.

Maryanne's eyes ran over his back, waist, ass and muscular legs before they return to his ass. Her mind roamed as she looked at his body with desire. He turned around and she knew he could see the lust in her eyes. He pulled her into the shower and the water from the heads sprayed on her breasts and sex and soon she was excited again.

Shadow grabbed her forearms and pulled her to her feet. He spun her around and wrapped his big arms around her. He gently forced her to her knees and adust the heads so the hard spray of the shower heads pounded into her pussy as Shadow mounted her and pressed his hard cock into her ass. He made sure all heads were directed at Maryanne's breasts or her sex. The sensation was driving her mand as Shadow move slowly in her ass.
 
For a woman who'd been a virgin when Shadow met her, and with as big a fight as he'd received trying to convince her to embrace her sexuality, Maryanne had blossomed into a very sexual, very compliant woman. She no longer made a fuss when Shadow guided her where he wanted her, offering her no choice in the matter. She'd come to realize that he meant her no harm, and that the pleasure she'd derive from his direction would be immense.

Shadow cast glances in Maryanne's direction while he prepared the shower heads for what he had planned. He was sure, once this session was over, that she'd be spending quite a bit of time in the shower, both with and without him.

Once he had everything aimed where he figured they needed to be, Shadow took charge of the little blond, treating her firmly, a little roughly, but taking her where she needed to be for this next adventure.

When Maryanne was placed where Shadow wanted her - all fours in the center of the shower stall - he stood a moment and admired the sight of her round, shapely ass in the air, her pussy peeking from between her thighs.

With a wry grin, Shadow turned on the water and smiled openly at the gasp that escaped Maryanne's lips when two shower jets sprayed directly on her sensitive pussy, and two others attacked her nipples.

Where, several months earlier, Maryanne would have attempted to escape such treatment, she now seemed to revel in the carnality of the sensations Shadow gave her. She nearly pushed her bottom back at him when she felt the tip of his cock nudge the tight pucker of her asshole.

Just before Shadow pushed forward, he told her, loudly enough to be heard over the sound of multiple showerheads, "Don't hold back, baby. I want to hear everything you've got."
 
Maryanne smiled as she watched Shadow play with the shower heads. She wondered what he was doing but did not ask as she knew she would soon find out. She was surprised as he forced her onto her knees and hands and handled her roughly but firmly making her put her hands and knees in a certain position. She giggled at his forcefulness wondering why he did not know that she would do anything he wanted her to do.

Finally when he was done, she looked up at him smiling as he turned the knob and the water hit her. She gasped as the hard sprays hit her pussy and nipples and then she groaned loudly and was lost in the frenzy of instant climaxes. She felt Shadows huge hands grip her hips and she groaned even louder as his cock pressed against her ass hole.

She pushed back against his cock and could feel his immense shaft push into her. She heard his words and did not hesitate to be vocal. "Don't hold back, baby. I want to hear everything you've got." She groaned out, "Oh, fuck my ass hard Shadooowww." As he pressed forward her words got louder. "YESSSS, YESSSSS, DEEPER, HARDERRRRRRR, FASTERRRR. EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE." She was gone into lust so rapidly that Shadow had a hard time controlling her bucking action.
 
Shadow loved how unrestrained Maryanne's shouts were as he fucked her tight little asshole. The water jets hit carefully exactly where he'd aimed them, stimulating the little blond far beyond just having her hole stretched.

Staying as careful as possible to not move her away from the impact of the water on her most senstive areas, Shadow fucked as hard as he could. Maryanne was becoming quite the little slut, taking everything Shadow gave her, and giving back exactly what he wanted her to.

Shadow had never heard a woman scream so loudly or so honestly. Maryanne wasn't putting on a show for his sake, she was simply following his order to not hold back. It was possibly the sexiest thing Shadow had ever experienced.
 
She was like a mad woman, screaming and bucking as the water pounded on her pussy. She felt herself cum over and over as Shadow pounded into her ass hole. She didnt think about anything only felt and responded. She screamed loudly as he continued to pound into her. Her heart was beating wildly as he took her, fast, hard and deep.
 
Even though the number of women who'd been able to take Shadow's enormous cock in their asses could be counted on one hand with fingers left over, Maryanne had taken him the very first time she'd tried. It was a fact that amazed and delighted him.

And her ass gripped him as tightly as her pussy did. Shadow couldn't remember the last time a woman had given him so much pleasure, but this one certainly did, over and over.

On occasion, Shadow's thrusts caused his low-hanging balls to get a bit of the water jet that sprayed his beautiful, sexy woman's cunt. It felt good, but he had no idea really what that water felt like on her sensitive body. Still, he knew exactly how good it made her feel by the sounds and movements she made.

Maryanne was obeying his request not to hold back her pleasure. Her trust in him was intoxicating. Her desire to fulfill any command he wanted to give was an aphrodisiac.

Before long, Shadow's next orgasm made its presence known, and to show the sexy little blond that he wouldn't ask her to do anything he wasn't willing to do, himself, he held back nothing. Soon, his moans and gasps echoed along with Maryanne's, his cum very imminent...
 
Maryanne's body found Shadows rhythm and she moved her hips to make the clash of their body's even more intense. She felt another climax coming as the water pounded on her pussy. She could feel Shadows cock throbbing in her ass. She knew soon they would cum together and beyond that she knew nothing but the wild overpowering sensations of the water striking her sex. Grunts and groans filled the space that they were in. Occasionally shattered by her own screams of ecstasy. Finally her body collapsed on the floor as an overpowering climax hit her. She lay under him panting as he continued to slam into her ass as she trembled violently beneath him.
 
As Shadow's cock began to pulse, releasing yet another flood of cum into Maryanne's eagerly receptive body, he felt her ass grip him even tighter, and she made the erotic sounds of a woman in the throes of intense orgasm.

Shadow wasn't about to let up on her, not with his own climax well upon him, not even when she collapsed to her stomach on the wet tile. With her small, sexy body now fully pinned beneath him, Shadow simply kept fucking for a few more strokes, before he finally stopped, his enormous shaft buried as deeply into the gorgeous woman's receptive hole as it would go.

Unfortunately, as with all good things, it once more was over far too quickly. However, Shadow knew he'd be ready again soon. It was one of the positives to being who he was: he recuperated from orgasm far more quickly than most other men. Even his ejaculations weren't affected by multiple climax. He seemed to cum as much each time as he did the last.

Though he hated to pull out of Maryanne's spectacular body, he knew he needed to let her up off the floor eventually. However, he further knew that she liked his huge bulk against her miniscule form. So, it became a matter of deciding when to relieve her of both his member stretching her, as well as his weight atop her.

When he did finally slip his softened cock from her, he helped her up to a sitting position, then joined her on the floor, the water jets still doing their thing, blasting a spray against his hard, muscled body.

Pulling Maryanne to him, Shadow reached for a soap dispenser and began to lather her beautiful curves with his big, talented hands...
 
Maryanne felt exhausted from her multitude of climaxes as Shadow kept pounding into her curled up body. She felt his huge warm body curled against her own, hard, strong and dominating and she liked the feel of him against her. Her body reacted to his climax and she screamed in shear pleasure as she felt his seed fill her. She was panting as she felt his huge body pull away from hers and made a sound of protest as she wanted him against her longer.

As always she knew that he would determine when they were done and as he pulled out of her she relaxed as he placed her into a sitting position. She smiled at him as he joined her on the floor. She knew he had positioned her so that the water jets were still drumming on her sex cleaning her but also arousing her. She did not resist as he pulled her to him and began to soap her up. His hands were both soothing and arousing so she knew he was not done with her yet. She made small sounds of pleasure as his soapy hands roamed her body.
 
Shadow felt Maryanne relax into his body as he caressed and bathed her. Her round, soft body felt tremendous beneath his hands, as always. He couldn't foresee ever getting tired of it.

As he slowly and sensuously washed her, her skin rubbed against him, stimulating his cock, which had slowly softened after his orgasm. Once again, though, it began to stiffen, a state it seemed to assume quite often with this incredible woman.

Nevertheless, this moment was for Maryanne. Shadow knew she would allow him access to her body any time he wished. Though she'd been a virgin when they met, she'd learned since of the pleasure she could experience and the pleasure she was capable of giving him, and she had blossomed as a sexual being.

Eventually, Shadow's hands found the little blond's pussy. He felt her legs spread a bit wider to allow him access, and she leaned back against him a little more, in preparation for what she assumed he meant to do to her...
 
Maryanne could feel her body respond to Shadow's touch as he slowly wash her. She could feel his shaft harden and press against her as she moaned in pleasure. She could feel his wet hard muscular body against her own and her excitement grew. She knew that every touch would bring her to the brink as his soapy hands moved over her body.

She gasped when she felt his hands between her legs and opened them wider so he would have access to her sex. She pressed her back against him anticipating that his hands would find the way to her wanton pussy. She was alive with need and want as her breathing sped up from anticipation.
 
Shadow slowly rubbed Maryanne's sensitive pussy. His wet, soapy fingers slid easily over the soft, yielding flesh. When she relaxed against him, he knew he was on the right track. Of course, since she'd first given in to him, she'd learned that his only thought was to give her pleasure, and to derive pleasure from the giving. The fact that he wanted her to feel as good as he did had made her trust him, and in that trust came arousal. Shadow had to assume that since having met him, Maryanne had orgasmed more than she had in her entire life before their meeting.

The more she gave in to him, the harder Shadow's cock became, until it pressed stiff and insistent against the little blond's lounging back. He liked that she could do that to him without overtly touching him. He enjoyed simply being aroused by the sexy woman who laid against him, and her arousal certainly aroused him.

Shadow caressed around Maryanne's pussy, tracing the full, soft lips, but not slipping his fingers into her or manipulating her stiff little clit quite yet...
 
Maryanne rested her body against Shadow's big hard body as his fingers slid over her sex. She could feel his hard shaft against her flesh as she made soft sounds of pleasure. She gave into the sensations he was causing her. She closed her eyes and just relaxed and concentrated on the feeling of his soapy fingers. She had given herself into his hands and knew that he would take care of her in all ways. Her mind wandered back to the time before she knew him. She smiled when she thought about how frightened she had been about anything sexual. Shadow had cured her of that and now she wondered how she could have gone so long without his touch.

She felt her need growing by the minute but she knew that Shadow controlled everything about their lives together even when and where and how he would arouse her. He would know when and how to take her and she would be ready for anything he wanted her to do. She pressed harder against his body as her sounds of pleasure got louder.
 
Shadow felt Maryanne's body writhe against his as he caressed and teased her sensitive pussy. Her moans filled the tile-covered room - music to his ears. He could tell she was getting close to another orgasm, and he could hardly wait for it to sweep over her.

Then, however, he had an even better thought than simply fingering her to climax, even though that would be incredible.

Suddenly, he removed his hands from her cunt, smiling at the whimper of protest that issued from her throat at being raised so high, then left hanging. He let the water jets rinse the soap from her sexy body, then laid back onto the shower floor (yes, it was that large).

When Maryanne turned with a confused, horny look, he gazed up into those electric blue eyes and said, "Sit that pussy down on my tongue, baby."

He then waited for her to comply...
 
Maryanne was on the edge as she writhed against Shadow's powerful chest and stomach. Her breathing was ragged as she moaned with great need but suddenly Shadow took his fingers away from her heated vagina. She whimpered in protest but knew better then to complain after all Shadow was her lord and master and he decided when she would climax. She trembled with need as the water beat on her body stimulating her further. Her body was so sensitive that even the water made her need increase.

She felt Shadow move behind her and she turned her face to him. She saw him laying on the shower floor. She wondered if he had hurt himself somehow when suddenly he told her, "Sit that pussy down on my tongue, baby." She was taken back for a moment but then moved to do his bidding. She kneed and carefully placed one leg over his head being careful not to hit him with her knee. She felt strangely embarrassed as she looked into his eyes and waited for him to take her like this.
 
Shadow had to smile at Maryanne's embarrassment at how he wished to get her off. He wasn't sure if she was uncomfortable with the position or exactly what, but he didn't mind. As beautiful as she was, she was even more charming when she sheepishly obeyed, in spite of whatever reticence she may have felt.

With his huge erection standing straight up from his body, he waited for the sexy little blond to carefully take up the position he wanted her in. Once she was in place, and Shadow could smell her intense arousal, even after having had so much water sluicing over her body, he looked up the sexiest landscape he could imagine, the landscape of her glorious body, then wrapped his hands around her thighs and pulled her pussy to his lips...
 
Maryanne looked down on Shadows handsome face and felt the beginning of arousal as she watched his eyes moving over every inch of her body. The effect he had on her was breathtaking as he took his time to enjoy what he saw. His warm huge, capable hands wrapped around her thighs as he pulled her so that her sex was on his lips. She shivered and shook as she felt their touch and the air from his nostrils tickled her clit. A soft moan of pleasure left her lips as she closed her eyes enjoying the sensations he was only starting to give her.
 
Shadow had eaten Maryanne's gorgeous pussy before. Several times, in fact. However, this was the first time he'd done so with her in this position. To be honest, it was a favorite of his.

Maryanne's slit literally dripped onto Shadow's tongue as it lowered into position. It was his favorite flavor in the world, and accompanied by the scent of her arousal, it was one of the most sensual acts he could think to do to her.

He knew Maryanne wasn't quite used to being the one "on top," though she'd ridden his cock enough times that this should have just been an extension of that. Nevertheless, he truly enjoyed how cute she was when she got shy, and he hoped she never got jaded enough that certain acts or commands failed to yield that reaction from her.

Shadow darted his tongue into Maryanne's soaking pussy and slowly fucked her with it while her incredible hole oozed its arousal into his mouth and all over his face...
 
Maryanne gasped as Shadows tongue darted into her vagina. She moaned loudly as he sucked and plunged his tongue in and out of her soaked passage way. She found herself riding his mouth as her body's needs good stronger and stronger. She could feel his hands guiding her movements so he could plunge his tongue deeper into her while his lips seemed to munch on her sensitive clit. Soon her moans got louder as his ministries got faster. He seemed to want to drink her dry. She could hear her sounds of pleasure, groans, moans and even growls as he took her from one climax after another.
 
When Maryanne began to cum, it seemed she never stopped. Her pussy flowed with her orgasms, and Shadow eagerly lapped it all up.

Then, after a few minutes, he repositioned the pretty little blond a bit, so he could access a little further down, and began to lap at her cute little asshole. Shadow knew there were just as many nerve endings there as anywhere else, but that the sensations were incredible, and unlike the feeling of getting licked anywhere else. He also knew it was possible to orgasm simply from getting rimmed. He fully intended to return to Maryanne's delicious pussy - it drooled all over his nose as he licked this new source of delight - but he wanted her to know that pleasure was to be had from having a tongue dance over this spot, too.
 
Back
Top