Attachments

• hot tub2.jpg
    hot tub2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 106
  • hot tub3.jpg
    hot tub3.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 427
Oh, hot tubs are fun....

I like what you said a few pages back, about your mask enhancing "the wait." I would love to practice waiting myself by putting my lover in a mask.

You are just stunning!

and you are just warming my heart!

Love it, so very sexy you hot Momma.

mmm... :kiss:

What's the possibility of a whole body shot of you bound to th bed with your mask on ????? :devil:

well I would have said slim to none
but in fact posted a full body shot within the past month
more of me breaking my own rules
so I suppose it is possible

purple rope for Purple Monday

Neat rope work, now why are you not struggling?

because I know full well that resistance is futile?!

Thank you for the link to the lusty month of May, alongside Julies recording there was a film clip of Camelot and sung by Vanessa Redgrave. Her voice is not a patch on Miss Andrews, but is charming nevertheless. (Sorry I've not caught up yet.)

I start hearing that song in my head in April
so eager for My Month
this year I got to see the play for the first time in decades -- FUN

hmmmmm blindfolded and bound...:devil:

ahhh... waiting and wondering
will I be teased, titillated, tortured [in the sweetest ways]?

Easily the best picture thread I've been able to find since returning. I'll be eagerly checking for more, a beautiful woman

thanks so much!
glad you chose to speak up and tell me
and hope you will comment again
welcome...

I'm glad you did. You look so patient and the mask ads a level of suspense. An exciting insight into your world and fun for you as you wait... wait for pleasure.

the hood does add suspense for me in my waiting and wondering
and I think it looks so sleek
somehow a hood or blindfold helps me slide more easily from my usual blunt bossiness into a more submissive mindset

Wow!!!! Too damned hot!!!! I have many impure thoughts now.

oooh... we love those impure thoughts!!! :eek:

You gotta love purple Mondays!!!!

and I am glad you do!!! :kiss:

Oh my!!!! Although I think I would use that rope to tie up your beautiful breasts too.:devil:

great minds think alike! eventually... there will be pics

I love rope. I love the purple rope!

Makes me curious about your other arm... your legs... your.... :D

ankles in black velcro cuffs fastened to footboard of the bed, both arms tied with purple rope to the headboard... I'll have to look through the pictures and decide if any others are postworthy

but meanwhile, in the great yin and yang of it all, I had the urge to slide from harshness to dreaminess/softness with the hot tub pics

Looks like some one has fun on Monday. :D

mmm... and I'm so willing to share my fun with y'all

Oh, hot tubs are fun....

I like what you said a few pages back, about your mask enhancing "the wait." I would love to practice waiting myself by putting my lover in a mask.

hey, it's good to see you back here
I bet your lover would appreciate a hood or blindfold
it's Such a turn-on!!!

Is there room in that tub for another? So makes me want to dive in!

lots of room... and lots of jets doing their magic
nothing like Forceful Water!!!
slide on in...

Very nice... imagining the sensations!

xxx
Tyler

mmm...
wonderful sensations of the jets, the bubbles, the heat

Blunt bossiness is not something you display on these pages. all I can see is tolerance, wit and sexiness. as for me I love a good telling off.

I have a Lifeproof case on my iPhone
so I took it into the hot tub

attachment.php

Very cool pics!!!! Just make sure you have the case all sealed up nice and tightly. I have a friend who killed her phone while kayaking with a Lifeproof case.

Oh Mara -- I just adore your Purple Monday (Rope Edition) and Life Proof Bubbles of delight.
Sexy, sexy, sexy! Love. Hugs. Kisses. Rope Tugs. And a giggly splash fight!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Blunt bossiness is not something you display on these pages. all I can see is tolerance, wit and sexiness. as for me I love a good telling off.

well, aren't you lucky, Alex?
the line for a good telling off is considerably shorter than the other lines forming around here...

That's actually the water boiling from your hotness!

Love This, Charmer!!!
I nearly choked when I read it because of the next pic I had planned to post

here's one from my first nude photoshoot when I was 23
and a photographer at the museum asked me

What a wonderful photo from the vault dear Mara do you have any others you wish to share?

I just love that picture! No, it's the only one, and I had to take a picture of the framed photo. Once upon a time, I had contact sheets from the shoot which included bed time, shower time, and time out and about on the farm where I was living. But even if I found them, there's not much to be done with postage stamp sized images...

Very cool pics!!!! Just make sure you have the case all sealed up nice and tightly. I have a friend who killed her phone while kayaking with a Lifeproof case.

yeah, last summer I went paddleboarding with it tucked into the top of my bathing suit. My balance is good and I only fell once, not into the water, just to my knees on the board -- but that was because I was laughing so hard at my friend who decided to do silly poses while I was trying to take her picture. I managed to hang on to the phone! Because the case might be guaranteed against water and sand, but it doesn't float!

Oh Mara -- I just adore your Purple Monday (Rope Edition) and Life Proof Bubbles of delight.
Sexy, sexy, sexy! Love. Hugs. Kisses. Rope Tugs. And a giggly splash fight!!! :heart::heart::heart:

mmm... a giggly splash fight, eh
of course that would have to involve some breast bumps and nipple rubs
∞∞∞
:heart::heart::heart:

lovely bubbles. Looks like you're ready to play "dock the submarine"

hmmm... I think I have better pics for the submarine imagery
coming right UP

After your hot tub pics, I need a cold shower!! Yowza!!:D

well, cold showers can be a different kind of water pleasure, I suppose
and maybe you have ways of directing the water flow's direction and force
wishing you fun with water! my favorite element...

because I wanted to start a new page with dangling breasts

I'm sure there are plenty who enjoy the danglers
but Jason tells me, so I'm thinking of him

attachment.php

Attachments

• hot tub7.jpg
    hot tub7.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 252
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back