Velvet & Silk

Status
Not open for further replies.
so elegantly sexy. although I'm a "tush" man, your nipples beg for tweaking!

tweaking is good... and thanks for kind words

That hood looks like it could be very fun!!!! The pearls look scrumptious too.

the hood is a fun little exercise in self-discipline

not sure how the car pics got past me... I usually never miss your beautiful images. I need to pay better attention, how can I make it up to you:devil:

awww Spaz... just the fact that you want to make it up to me makes me smile

Loved your different angle. You have such sexy cleavage! Along with everything else. :D

:kiss: bowing low to display the cleavage...

Ah,Mara the Queen of improvisation. I think your hair clips should carry entertainment tax, I doubt you would knowingly cheat the Tax Collector.
As for sensory deprivation, does it work when someone is close by. or does it need isolation?
If this for relaxation, your nipples have not been informed.

love this, Alex!!! I will treasure my new title. No, the nipples are most definitely Not Relaxed... Sensory deprivation is better in isolation... waiting... but also works if I'm mentally/emotionally deep enough in altered reality.

Contributors to lit sometimes call themselves a breast or leg man, or some other part of a woman’s body. I find that I am fascinated by everything regarding women, especially their minds.
Mara, you reveal so much of yourself but still remain an intriguing mystery . You have certainly not run out of ideas to entertain and stimulate this eager band of Mara appreciators.

thanks so much
I aspire to mystery and the mind is the ultimately unknowable. We flounder around trying to understand and express ourselves, so it's no wonder that understanding others is so challenging. I share your fascination.

Mara,
I love the way that you improvise, blindfolds are great.
Thank you, beautiful lady.

Sensory deprivation = Fun

truly true, Ric!!!

waiting can be wonderful...

Attachments

• blackpearls5.jpg
    blackpearls5.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 340
  • blackpearls12.JPG
    blackpearls12.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 216
attachment.php

Oh My! These are so sexy. :devil:

Oh wow Mara, I don't know why this turns me on so much, i love how your bum and cunt are on what I imagine is cold leather pooffe.
The alternative angle leaves you looking soooo exposed. A thousand kisses,
Alex.

Last edited:
I'd be thinking of it of it when writing the sermon.

(trinity)

Not writing a religious sermon?

a different angle on the breasts

Those who've read all the way through may remember that I regularly praise the blindfold as my favorite toy. There are no blindfold pics because I won't show my head. So here is my lycra hood -- it doesn't completely work as a blindfold, and requires "custody of the eyes" -- or self-blindfolding by closed-eye discipline. Or there's always Plan B: slap a blindfold over the hood. Perhaps some day I'll indulge in a hood that I can't see through... But in the meantime, this provides a semblance of sensory deprivation that's fun to play with.

attachment.php

Amazingly delicious!

Those who've read all the way through may remember that I regularly praise the blindfold as my favorite toy. There are no blindfold pics because I won't show my head. So here is my lycra hood -- it doesn't completely work as a blindfold, and requires "custody of the eyes" -- or self-blindfolding by closed-eye discipline. Or there's always Plan B: slap a blindfold over the hood. Perhaps some day I'll indulge in a hood that I can't see through... But in the meantime, this provides a semblance of sensory deprivation that's fun to play with.

attachment.php

Ohhhhhhhh Myyyyyyy :rose:

You look so content kneeling, or sitting with that sexy hood, calmly waiting. Then we have you bound this morning!
Someone must truly delight in playing with you.
And the stories you must have to tell! Oh my!

attachment.php

Oh My! These are so sexy. :devil:

I nearly didn't post these
glad you approve!

Oh wow Mara, I don't know why this turns me on so much, i love how your bum and cunt are on what I imagine is cold leather pooffe.
The alternative angle leaves you looking soooo exposed. A thousand kisses,
Alex.

:kiss::kiss:
yes, I actually had second and third and fourth thoughts about posting these
because they left me Feeling so exposed, emotionally

The flawless puts a dreamy look in my eyes,your painful intervention makes me sit up in appreciative wonder. Sorry for the delayed response.

a couple of little symmetrical bum hickeys -- not painful

I'd be thinking of it of it when writing the sermon.

(trinity)

Not writing a religious sermon?

oh yes... used to be a regular endeavor, but not for six years or so now
though I still consider myself a ritualist

Amazingly delicious!

thanks, darlin'

OHHHH the possibilities!

indeedy do!

Ohhhhhhhh Myyyyyyy :rose:

so you like my hood?!

quite so! :devil::kiss:

Niceeeeeeeee :devil:

love the nipple against the purple rope...

You look so content kneeling, or sitting with that sexy hood, calmly waiting. Then we have you bound this morning!
Someone must truly delight in playing with you.
And the stories you must have to tell! Oh my!

we do enjoy our games
and the visuals tend to inspire the imagination

attachment.php

Love it, so very sexy you hot Momma.

Thank you for the link to the lusty month of May, alongside Julies recording there was a film clip of Camelot and sung by Vanessa Redgrave. Her voice is not a patch on Miss Andrews, but is charming nevertheless. (Sorry I've not caught up yet.)

Easily the best picture thread I've been able to find since returning. I'll be eagerly checking for more, a beautiful woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back