Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally

thank you for version2.0 these ladies a twice as beautiful as those stick insects potrayed in the media as the ideal

i totally agree with what you said here. skinny women arent the it thing anymore. chubby women are healthy sexy women. I mean look, with a skinny woman you dont really have alot to touch. with chubby women(im not saying fat cuz they arent) your hands can just touch everything everywhere more times than a skinny women. I only say all this because i have never dated a skinny woman. If im wrong to say this then so be it.

i totally agree with what you said here. skinny women arent the it thing anymore. chubby women are healthy sexy women. I mean look, with a skinny woman you dont really have alot to touch. with chubby women(im not saying fat cuz they arent) your hands can just touch everything everywhere more times than a skinny women. I only say all this because i have never dated a skinny woman. If im wrong to say this then so be it.

There are men out there who like skinny girls and more power to them. Everyone is sexy in their own way. But there are a lot of men like us who know big girls are damn fine, hot, and sexy! :D

There's a quote I've seen here on Lit: "Skinny women are like jeans with no pockets, you don't have anywhere to put your hands..."

How big women are viewed by our society and the media is one of my "soapbox" issues, and I don't want to get started here.

There are men out there who like skinny girls and more power to them. Everyone is sexy in their own way. But there are a lot of men like us who know big girls are damn fine, hot, and sexy! :D

There's a quote I've seen here on Lit: "Skinny women are like jeans with no pockets, you don't have anywhere to put your hands..."

How big women are viewed by our society and the media is one of my "soapbox" issues, and I don't want to get started here.

thanks for the response. your absolutely right, men have their own preferences in women. I agree with you with your end response and i will say that skinny women arent the only sexy creatures in the world.

its a great thing to see Men who can be so open and honest about how they feel about the woman who turn them on

its a great thing to see Men who can be so open and honest about how they feel about the woman who turn them on

idk who else is on but i thank you for that. In my responses i tried to not offend people who like skinny women.
I bet it would have been different if i fell in love with a skinny woman first. My opinion that is. But i have my chubby intelligent wife and I couldnt be happier.

tumblr_m7d1i9UTVk1qesi8lo1_500.jpg

OMG hot, sexy, beautiful whatever else describes my emotions right now! Such stunning ladies in here!! Esp on this page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back