Test Your Posting Here

Ok remind me then

OpposingBalance said:
Holy crap! LOL!
Well, that wasn't what I was going for, but its kinda cool...lol.

What were you going for?

I was basically trying to get your text next to your picture and above the report, IP bit.

Anyway, it's something to work with.

Glad to be of help!

spinnaker said:
And it worked---Thank you again!!!!!!!:p

Anyone needing help, if I can do it, then post here as it gives you a post count, but PM me also.

I can't fix everything, but I am willing to try!

Re: Ok remind me then

Dragonette said:

What were you going for?

I was basically trying to get your text next to your picture and above the report, IP bit.

Anyway, it's something to work with.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. What you gave me was great!
After I incorporated it I started playing with it though, to get the text center aligned instead of left aligned and there were some strange...effects, lol.
I have since then changed it back.
Hmmm, since you're probably not on right now, I won't be able to show you.
I know, I'll change it before I sign off. :)
Thanks again!

Unregistered said:
Well, the picture showed up for me yesterday! I'll try again

Pictures that are in your temporary internet files will show up even if their hotlink protected. If you've got your system set to delete temporary internet files when you shut down or purge them every day, then a picture will show one day, and not the next.

Originally posted by Weird Harold

Pictures that are in your temporary internet files will show up even if their hotlink protected. If you've got your system set to delete temporary internet files when you shut down or purge them every day, then a picture will show one day, and not the next.

I never realized that WH. Thanks for bring that up.

:)

the evil eye! THE EVIL EYE!! or #1 David Bowie fanatic

jesse.jpg

Last edited:
BTW, anyone know of a good program that not only resizes animated gifs, but also allows you to change them as well?
Preferably one that's relatively cheap?

OpposingBalance said:
BTW, anyone know of a good program that not only resizes animated gifs, but also allows you to change them as well?
Preferably one that's relatively cheap?

www.JASC.com has Animation Shop along with PaintShop Pro. It works in conjuction with PaintShop Pro (where you edit individual frames) to build and edit animations.

It's not really a simple program, but it doe shve more capabilities than I've explored. It's included on the CD if you buy PSP at a store.

pic

Attachments

• reverie.jpg
    reverie.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Back