I'm new here....be nice please

Nice start.

The first batch of pics was the innocent you. The second shows the smoldering hottie underneath. Can't wait to see more of your lovely body.
 
Giving a little more

Alright you guys thanks for the comments. Here's a little more. *sorry about the picture with the phone in it*
 
Last edited:
Wow you sure understand how to turn up the heat. Very sexy Lynette. Thanks for sharing your beautiful body with us. :rose:
 
Dear god! Your lips, mouth and the whole package is just fucking seductively addicting!!!
 
Wonderful

You look wonderful. The tongue alone made me hard. You're very hot!! Thanks for allowing us into your life.
 
Amazing!! Thank you for sharing. When I viewed your second pic all I could think about was how much I wantd to lick your sexy tummy.... Soon after all I could think about was how much I wanted to lick every inch of that amazing body......
 
LL Cool Woman

Lynett

You remind me very much of the first soul woman I ever had it was in Texas when I was in the Air National Guard in 1997 at Sheppard's AFB in Whicita Falls. Wow how your pics make me remember she was petite and worked in the cafeteria. That night was awesome she tasted sweet and we had a good slow love making session. I was surprised it took me till I was 47 to do so since I was raised by an African American Family we were the only white family in an all black neighborhood back in 1949 that was unheard of, back then they were turbulant times but Mrs Mama Parker raised me from my birth till I was 7 along with her other children while my mother worked 15hrs a day as a waitress. Those 7 yrs with Mama Parker and Papa Parker added character to my life I would never had with just my mother I never had a real DAD..........................Years later I worked with several of the Parker boys I grew up with and it was great we would sing motown, do wop and oldies while we worked later we did some gigs as well. Thanks again for bringing back those memories.
 
Back
Top