Subbing a Husband (closed)

His eyes held hers as he fucked her throat. When this business trip was first planned and Lance put in as substitute for the week, she had no idea that things could ever develop in such a way!

She gasped for breath as he eased his cock out of her and watched as he held it then guided it forward to rub across her cheeks, her lips, her nose and even her eyes, using her entire face to stimulate his throbbing cock.

"Now suck on my balls"

Kaitlyn gasped at his order; it wasn't something she had ever done before, but she only hesitated momentarily before moving herself to a position to where she could attempt to capture one of his sacs in her mouth. Her body jolted as one of his hands grabbed at a breast, his cock lay across her face and the growl of his command made it impossible not to obey him.

Tentatively she parted her lips and licked around around his flesh before sucking him gently into her mouth. Sure that going gently would be preferable, she suckled on that sac, listening and watching for clues as to how to pleasure him in this way ...

The sight and feel of his long thick cock laying across her pretty face was arising in itself, but then he felt her warm tongue slither over the flesh of his balls. He groaned as her lips parted and she gently sucked the sensitive flesh into her hot mouth

He felt her tongue wriggle against his heavy sack as her soft lips wrapped around them. His fingers slid to her nipple, teasing it gently as her mouth toyed with his balls

"Oh that's very nice toy" he said in his thick gravely voice as she grew more confident in her ministration. His heavy cock slipping against her face as she turned this way and that, teasing and toying with his heavy balls as the hot water cascaded over his muscular body

He realesed his cock with his other hand, reaching down to cup her other breast, reveling in the feel of her massive tits filling his hands and her warm mouth providing every pleasure he required. At that moment he couldn't decide if he wanted to fuck her throat or her heavy firm breasts. He decided he would first have one, then the other

"Your such a good toy. Show me how much you love my cock. Fuck it with these big beautiful tots of yours" he said as he squeezed the flesh firmly before letting then bounce free of his hands as he leaned back up watching and waiting for his toy to comply.

"Oh that's very nice toy"

Her body thrilled at his rough-voiced praise. Her mouth worked carefully as his cock pushed across her face and finally his hands moved down to her breasts, yet she as determined not to be distracted and continued to lick and suckle his balls, pleasuring him as he had demanded.

"Your such a good toy. "

It was illogical how his voice in that particular timbre sent such a thrill through her, its intensity doubled by his approval and the way his name for her as 'toy' reinforced her need to submit to him completely.

"Show me how much you love my cock. Fuck it with these big beautiful tits of yours"

She gasped as large hands captured her breasts and released them, the natural bounce causing her to groan as they ached in arousal. Her mouth now released from it's duties, she eased back, her eyes lifting to his as she arched her back and moved both her hands to move underneath her breasts and capture them to lift them and move them to either side of his rigid cock. Once captured in that cleavage, she moved her hands to the outer part of each swollen mound and pressed them together, cocooning that throbbing shaft in the warm swell of flesh. She moved slowly back feeling his cock sliding slickly until only the tip remained buried in that valley. And so slowly she eased forward allowing his cock to push back between those generous pillows she held for him. And so achingly slowly she moved her body back and forth giving him a steady tit fuck...

He groaned as she released his heavy balls, watching in utter lust as her small hands scooped up her heavy breasts, gently wrapping his cock in her soft silky flesh. Then he seemed to moan continuously as she slowly, and deliciously, slid his meat in and out of her breasts.

Her tits were so silky and smooth as the heat of her flesh poured in through his shaft as she drove his cock deep into her tits, the head of his thick length peeking out from the cleavage as his balls brushed against the skin of torso.

"Good god toy that feels so good" he groaned as he had to restrain himself from thrusting into her flesh, letting her control the deliciously tormenting pace she set as she did as she was told.

His eyes were glued to her heavy breasts swelling between her fingers, her rigid nipples calling to him as he slid his hands to them, letting his fingers give them the most delicate if caresses as she used her hands to slide her full melons up and down his throbbing cock in the most sensuous tit fuck he had ever imagined.

"Good god toy that feels so good"

His words, his groan drew such a powerful response in her. Her sex contracted and turned into a molten furnace of heat, her nipples peaked and strained, craving his touch and her back arched as she moaned with him.

As if drawn to her need, his fingers fluttered upon her breasts, stroking, coaxing, fanning the flames, yet offering no satisfaction and leaving her aching and needy as he had ordered that it be she who fuck him.

And so driven by her desire to please, her desire to gain any word of praise, any groan or moan she could draw from him and a desire to sate the craving he seemed to awaken in her entire body, Kaitlyn steadily increased the pace of her rocking so that his slick cock began to slide more speedily between the soft skin she pressed around that ever hardening shaft.

Mindful of the reactions of his cock and every nuance of sound that escaped her 'bear', Kaitlyn's hands worked to mould her tits into the perfect channel for his cock. Even as her body kept the to and fro momentum, her hands manipulated and eagerly massaged, trapping his meat and increasing the friction as it attempted to advance and withdraw.

Skin dragged against skin; willingly Kaitlyn tortured her own sensitised body applying more friction as the pace picked up, accelerating as she offered him all she could to make this his best tit fuck ever...

He growled deep in his chest, putting a hand on the wall and leaning back as his toy began to truly fuck him with her tits. Her body bounced up and down as her hands molded and guided her breasts up and down his raging erection. The water coursed over him, splashing as she pumped his Vick with her tits. He just couldn't take it.

Without any warning he pulled back, his cock springing free in front of her face, then he grabbed the back of her head and shoved his cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. He held her head in one big strong hand as his hips started pumping, shoving his cock in and out of her mouth and throat. He pumped faster and faster, feeling his balls swing into her chin as he fucked her throat with abandon. He was completely lost to the sensation as he used her pretty face as his own fuck toy.

He groaned and growled as he savaged her face, his whole body clinching and pumping, his entire torso flexing as he held her still and took full advantage of her hot tight throat, feeling it convulse around his intruding cock.

"Fuccckkkk!!!" He growled as he pulled her head off of his cock and exploded on her face. Thick pearly jets of cum spattered over her open mouth, her lips, cheeks, and chin becoming a splatter board for his thick seed. The final throws of his orgasm showered her tits in his cum, slipping down over the full curves, joined by gobs that dropped from her face. Then he pulled her back into his cock, slowly letting her suck the last drops of his orgasm from his meet as he slowly thrust deep into and out of her mouth and throat

"Holy shit babe. That was amazing" he told her threw spent gasps as he continued to feed her his meat.

That feral growl thrilled her and told her that she was pleasuring him and fucking him as he needed.

She was surprised when he suddenly pulled back from her and totally unprepared for him stuffing his cock into her face. She found her head grasped in his large hands and his cock thrust to bury himself in one single movement leaving her breathless and gagging. But he was too far gone for control and was merciless as his hips began to thrust and pump as he forcefully fucked her face and throat.

He was brutal and driven purely by the pursuit of his own release. His abuse of her was more extreme than she had ever thought possible. She had offered herself to him and he was truly using her as his own fuck toy.

"Fuccckkkk!!!"

His growl heralded his release. Even as she was struggling for breath his cum hit her, the force of his ejaculation fired at her face and breasts, splattering, coating making her still more soiled than she had been before. And then he pushed his reducing cock back into her mouth, still fucking her mouth as the last throes of his orgasm dwindled. Only then did he finally seem to truly focus upon her, as if coming to his senses for the first time.

"Holy shit babe. That was amazing"

He told her as he looked down at the sight of her cum covered face and body as he thrust into her face once more. She had seen him at his most extreme; selfishly in pursuit of his own release, aggressive and demanding ... she had been out of control, helpless and his actions had even given her an edge of pain and fear, yet, perversely she had found being forced into such extreme submission more arousing than she could ever imagine: Her breasts ached with the abuse she herself had wrought on them, her throat and mouth had yet to recover from Lance's abuse and yet her pussy was molten and aching having been reduced to a mere fuck toy for her bear ...

He smiled down at her as he slowly let his cock slip free from her hot wet mouth. His eyes locked on hers as he leaned back against the wall

He reached down and hauled her to he feet

"I think that keeping you clean has become quite difficult" he told her with a smile. As he felt her delisciois body press against his. As the hot water coursed over them. He turned with her into the water, his slick seed washing away

"But I think you like it this way" he told her with a wink as his hands held her tight.

She took ragged breaths as his cock finally eased free of her mouth. Their eyes locked, as he took in the sight of her sullied and knelt at his feet. Reaching down his hands captured her body and pulled her upwards. Without his strength, without his hands holding her secure her legs would not have supported her, much less allowed her to stand.

"I think that keeping you clean has become quite difficult"

She met his words with a smile and allowed him to turn her so that the hot water cleaned her skin of his seed, her body still quivering weakly as she pressed against him and tried to regain her senses.

"But I think you like it this way"

She nodded.

"I do. I ... never realised just what I was I 'liked' ... "

She told him, the tone of her voice stunned at what she had not only allowed him to do to her, but revelled in ...

Last edited:
He smiled at the breathless state she was in. Her body weak and spent, but he knew she still wanted more. But he also knew that she had work to attend to this morning. And most of the day

"So when am I going to see you today?" He asked as he leaned back to look in her eyes. He saw a small gob Of his cum on her cheek. He wiped it up with his finger and then slipped his finger into her mouth before she could answer.

His other hand gripping her warm delicious form tightly to him, knowing all too well that soon she would be gone for the day and he would e left to explore the resort alone.

He spoke of the day she was to spend, stopping her reply when he asked her whether he was going to see her today. She was still horny from his use of her. He had fucked her throat and her tits, but her pussy had yet to be invaded that morning. But whether they had time was another thing altogether.

"I ... have to meet with Madeleine after breakfast and then most likely I'll have lunch with Maxim ... and perhaps bring him back here ... then like I said, we are to have dinner with Madeleine this evening ... "

She told him as her mind went reluctantly into work mode, even as her quivering body was held next to his.

"I should maybe eat breakfast here so that I can make sure I have everything ready ... "

She eased back just enough to look up at Lance, the transition into business woman rather than toy for her bear in process.

"Where do you want to have breakfast? Did you think what you're going to do today?"

She asked him suddenly nervous that their new dynamic would actually betray them so much more than the previous problem of being less than tactile.

"How on earth are we going to pull this off?"

She asked Lance worriedly, bottom lip catching nervously as she thought of the possible pitfalls. Ever honest, Kaitlyn didn't find that deceit came easily to her, an ironic fact given that she had spent the evening fucking her husband's best friend!

He smiled as she seemed to go into a completely different frame of mind. Her statute and her facial expression changed as she recounted the days agenda, then the professional faded as she wondered how they were going to pull this off

"We are going to act natural" he said as he leaned in for a gentle kiss, "that's how we pull this off. Things will get complicated later. As for now, for this week, we only consider the moment" he said as he looked at her with compassion

"As for me....well gym and pool are a must. Then I can meet you back here for lunch if you want. Or I can be gone. I want to try your spa products after all" he Sao with a wink, then gave her ass a pleasant squeeze

"Breakfast here sounds good. You finish showering up an I will order room service" he told her with a smile as he turned and slipped out Of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist as water dripped down over his taught frame

"We are going to act natural"

He kissed her lightly as he sought to reassure her.

"that's how we pull this off. Things will get complicated later. As for now, for this week, we only consider the moment"

She nodded slowly. She trusted that he wouldn't do anything to put her work at risk, but to what extent she should be honest with her colleagues, that still needed to be considered.

"As for me....well gym and pool are a must. Then I can meet you back here for lunch if you want. Or I can be gone. I want to try your spa products after all"

He really seemed to be supportive of her and she couldn't help but be grateful.

"Breakfast here sounds good. You finish showering up an I will order room service"

She allowed him to take the lead, something she seemed to be doing lately and moved under the hot flow of water enjoying its cascade as her body recovered from her adventures this morning and the night before. She made a mental note that he owed her, but now that her mind had moved into her work zone she really felt she should concentrate on that and wait until they were alone privately again before their next 'activities'.

Washing carefully, she exited the shower freshly cleaned and shampooed and padded into the bedroom in order to get dressed. She pulled on navy chinos and white sandals. She pulled on a cami top, but laid out her bra and white shirt on the bed for her to pull on just before her meeting with Madeleine. Picking up a briefcase of papers she walked into their main room, but instead of sitting on the sofa, she went to sit at the desk and began to sort through the pages, jotting notes into a spiral bound book as she went. She would work until breakfast arrived, then hopefully she would be ready to go face Madeleine and begin her work in earnest ...

He went and got dressed, shaved and so forth. Simply going about his morning routine. He was always aware of what she was doing and where she was, but he could tell he had gone into her professional mode, leaving the 'toy' behind for now

The next hour past in relative silence as he pulled out his own computer. He checked in on his emails and looked through the hotel website. He booked himself an afternoon appointment at the spa. And began looking into the golf course.

Just as the two were compatible in bed, they seemed to be equally compatible when getting set up for the day. Kaitlyn was well prepared by the time there was a knock in the door and the breakfast was wheeled in and set out for them on the table.

"This looks amazing, I'm ravenous."

She commented drawing near to admire the pastries, toast, preserves and pile of pancakes along with a cooked platter still under it's thermal covering.

"Shall we?"

She invited taking a place at the table and helping herself to juice and coffee.
She couldn't help but contrast their civilised meal sharing with their wilder exploits of the evening before and earlier this morning.

She caught Lance's eye and giggled, having the grace to blush at what she had allowed him to do, what she had revelled in him doing to her.

"Something tells me I'm going to need to keep my strength up with you around."

She suggested.

The smell of the good made him ravenous. He hadn't realized just how much effort he had expended during their exertions

"I think we both are" he told her with a smile. Loving the way she blushed. It made her look all the lovelier.

"Between all of the work and play this could be a very long week for you" he told her with a grin as he set into the food

"I think we both are"

She met his eyes almost shyly as he too tucked into the wonderful array of food.

"Between all of the work and play this could be a very long week for you"

She giggled at his words and nodded.

"I'm sure I can handle it ... "

She told him demurely as she sipped her coffee.

"Not that I think you'll give me much choice ... play wise .. "

She clarified as she recalled how demanding he had become with her.

"Are you feeling 'husbandly' today?"

She asked him curiously.

" ... last chance to change your mind before we go into this charade,"

He smiled at her question.

"Of course I am. I have no intentions of pulling out on any if this" he told her with a smile as he got himself a cup of coffee

"Honestly I am quite interested to meet some of your coworkers. What time do I need to he back here for lunch?" He asked her with a smile as he sipped his coffee. This could he very interesting indeed

"Don't worry I promise to be demure and respectful ad appropriate. All the good things I should. " he told her

"After all I might just have to hit up the gym here to he rid of any extra energy. "

"Of course I am. I have no intentions of pulling out on any if this"

Kaitlyn met his smile and nodded grateful for his cooperation.

"Honestly I am quite interested to meet some of your coworkers.
What time do I need to he back here for lunch?"

She considered.

"I think I'll have to take a late lunch, around 13:30? Could I leave a message for you at reception? It depends how the morning goes .. "

She asked smiling as he reassured her.

"Don't worry I promise to be demure and respectful ad appropriate.
All the good things I should. "

She relaxed back sipping her own coffee aware that she had demolished a hearty breakfast.

"After all I might just have to hit up the gym here to he rid of any extra energy. "

She laughed.

"I'm surprised you have any energy left, Lance."

She commented, her cheeks flushing at the memory of all they had shared.

" ... and we are 'free' from after dinner, so .... don't get rid of all that energy will ya?"

She teased softly finding her body thrilling in anticipation of what they may still go onto share ...

He nodded when she asked if she could leave him a message at the front desk for their lunch time and couldn't help but chuckle when she asked he not be entirely exhausted

"Oh don't worry. The right look from you and I've got all the fire I need" he told he with a smile of his own. Then he rose up, walked around to her, an kissed her deeply.

"You just stay focused on your business and let me handle the pleasure" he told her with a smile after he broke the kiss, his hand slipping to her thigh and rubbing it gently

"After all we are here because if all your hard work. You leave the relaxing to me" he told e with a grin. Then he grabbed a piece of bacon, popped it into his mouth and went to the small desk to leaf through the guide to the hotel, trying to decide how he was gonna spend his time.

She loved the way he chuckled at her words and realised that it had been a long time since she had felt relaxed and happy.

"Oh don't worry. The right look from you and I've got all the fire I need"

She smiled at his words, still amazed that after so many years knowing Lance they had suddenly developed this ... intensity ... between them. She leaned up into his kiss, savouring that lingering, passionate embrace before they reluctantly drew apart.

"You just stay focused on your business and let me handle the pleasure"

His hand had moved to her thigh and she felt her body reacting heatedly even to that casual touch.

"Whatever you say, Mr Bear...."

She murmured softly in response exchanging a knowing smile before they parted once more.

"After all we are here because if all your hard work. You leave the relaxing to me"

Kaitlyn nodded her agreement watching as Lance took some bacon and turned to the desk and leafed through the information there. Finishing the last of her coffee, Kaitlyn rose and crossed to the sofa opening up her small vanity case and checking through it contents before picking up a small briefcase and doing a final check of her papers.

"I'm all set."

She announced as she picked up her things and went over to Lance who was still at the desk.

"I'll leave you to have fun and set off now ..."

She told him leaning over to kiss his neck and nibble at his ear, drawing back with a giggle before he could 'follow up' on her gentle tease.

"... sooner I'm gone, sooner I'll be back ... "

She told him reasonably, although that wasn't strictly true for that first day at least.

He smiled as he felt her lips on his neck, then his ear. But before he could pay her back for the subtle tease, she slips out of his rang, allowing him the opportunity to give her ass a light swat as she stepped away

"Well I'll be around for you at lunch time. You just do what you gotta do and don't worry about me " he told her with a smile, eyeing her plump little ass as she walked out.

He turned back to the pamphlet, then a few minutes later he was heading out of the room in a snug t shirt and a pair of gym shorts.

First work out, then relax at the spa he told himself as he headed down to the 3 rd floor

"Well I'll be around for you at lunch time. You just do what you gotta do and don't worry about me "

She smiled as she picked up her case and headed out of the room. She wasn't worried about him or about him being anything less than the doting husband he was supposed to be in this little charade; in fact she had more confidence in Lance than she would have had leaving her real husband to his own devices for the day.

Madeleine was welcoming as Kaitlyn had known she would be and insisted upon a tour of the spa before adjourning to a small meeting room and setting down to the business in hand over a generous supply of coffee. Perhaps the reason that Madeleine was so successful was that she didn't mix business with pleasure and so Kaitlyn had no awkward questions to answer about her 'husband'; those, she knew would come that evening over the meal ...

The two women shared work ethic and worked productively for almost 2 hours until they were interrupted by the arrival of a receptionist to tell them that Maxim, Kaitlyn's PA. Rather than stay for lunch Madeleine excused herself with a reminder of their evening dinner 'date'. Both women agreed to meet in the bar in advance of their meal. Kaitlyn accompanied Madleine back through the hotel to reception where she was given the number of Maxim's room, one not located closely to her own, Kaitlyn noted with relief. Smooth as things had gone so far, Kaitlyn found she was eager to confide in the man who had been her friend and support, for more than just employee. His perspective would definitely influence how she 'played' the situation she found herself in with Lance.

After she left Lance was changing for a morning start at the fitness center, throwing on a pair of shorts and a snug fitting t shirt.

Heading down to the third floor, he was instantly impressed by the number if machines and weights. Most hotels simply had a tiny room filled with mediocre equipment at best. Not only that, but there was a massive window in front if the treadmills looking out over the ocean and the pool.

He smiled, turned on his head phones and went to the weights, stretching for a few minutes, then he began to work up a sweat.

Kaitlyn knocked on the door of Maxim's room. Opening it, the guarded expression melted to warmth as he drew her into his arms in a warm hug and drew her inside.

"How are you Kait? Is your room as fantastic as this? Ryan will be wishing he came along ... "

He chatted as he easily drew her into the room and without asking poured her a dry vermouth with ice and a splash of lemonade, a G & T in his hand as he sat beside her on the plush sofa.

"How is Ryan? He's still working on that design proposal, right?"

She enquired sipping her drink grateful that for now at least the focus was upon Maxim and his partner.

"So ... Kait ... what is it I need to know?"

Kaitlyn met his gaze in surprise. They had been chatting, catching up and she had given no hint of anything being amiss.

"How can anything be wrong. The investors don't arrive until.... "

Her words died by just his expressive raising of an eyebrow. He knew her so well, understood her more than anyone and she knew that, up to now at least, he had been totally supportive of her.

"If Jim hasn't bothered to come with you, we can put a spin on that ... it needn't count against us ... after all it's the product not your home life that will sell ... "

He soothed.

"I'm glad you think that ... because I rather think that the product is all we have ... unless ... "

She hesitated and forced herself to continue.

"Unless you can remember to call my 'husband' Lance?"

Seeing Maxim confused was an amusing sight, but the situation was too serious for her to take much respite from that fact.

"I need your advice, Maxim. I'm in a ... difficult situation ... "

He merely nodded and waited for her to continue.

"OK ... Jim couldn't, or rather wouldn't come for the week. He chose not to tell me and instead invited his best friend, Lance to act as stand in... "

She stemmed the expletive and comment Maxim was about to make in regards to her husband.

"So ... I have a man I'm sharing the honeymoon suite with who is not my husband and of course if that is discovered, it kind of ruins the wholesome company image... "

She concluded with a sigh. It was a mess. And Maxim's silence did little to reassure her.

" ... and ...?"

The single word challenged her. He had guessed, he knew ...

" ... and ... "

She blushed hotly at the thought of what had happened between her and Lance since their arrival.

"Fuckkkk.... "

The word was uncharacteristic for Maxim and made her laugh.

"Yes ... plenty of that ... and no ... not him taking advantage, or me trying to get one back on Jim ... it's ... more complex ... "

She waited for his comment, but instead Maxim stood and went to prepare another drink for both of them. She sighed and took the fresh glass from him as he moved to sit beside her, leaning into him as he put his arm around her.

"Shit, Kaitlyn ... I know you hun ... complex means ... you have feelings for the guy ... you're not the type just to fuck around... "

She sighed and didn't deny anything he said.

"I need to think of the contract first ... then sort out the rest after ... I have no idea how to play this with Madeleine and the investors ... "

She turned as Maxim made a sound of frustration.

" ... you do know you're talking crazy?!"

He turned her to face him as he continued.

"Your products will sell. If not this time, then they will soon. But this is your marriage you have to think about. Lord knows from what you've said, it's far from perfect, but Kait ... this is just a week and then what? If you go public with this guy, this Lance then your husband will find out. And no matter how great it seems now ... are you ready to break up your marriage ... and of course ignore the fact Ryan and I have been trying to get you to walk out on your shit of a husband for months ... but ... is this what you really want, right now, in this way?"

Kaitlyn was touched by his concern.

"Yes, the marriage is over, Max"

She responded simply.

"That is regardless of whether I ever seen Lance again after this week."

She sighed.

"I realise that I can't do it anymore. That I need, deserve more."

Maxim's response was to put his arms around her and draw her into a tight hug.

"Welcome to life, Kid."

He told her.

"So ... my advice is to tell the truth and be damned. You have enough to deal with without having to weave a web of lies. But on the condition that I meet this Romeo-Stud of yours ..."

Kaitlyn smiled.

"I was hoping you'd say that. Pour me another drink and I'll have him paged.
Lunch up here, ok?"

With an exaggerated roll of the eyes Maxim went to prepare a third drink for Kaitlyn whilst she put a call through to reception to have Lance contacted and invited up to Maxim's room for lunch.

Back