What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mood = mixed.

Just got home from work. I swore I was only gonna work till 7pm...that didn't happen. But at least I'll be prepped for tomorrow. so...tired on that front.

Pissed at the asshole that rose my ass the whole way home. I just don't get it....is there a sign on the back of my civic that says: Big Ass Trucks Please ride My Bumber? (Hmmm. that reminds me...I wonder what ever happened to that band....Big Ass Truck)

Fucking estatic that I got the preliminary results for my aqueous phase profenciencies (sp)....I fucking NAILED THEM!:D

And also dumbfounded....I have to get up at 5am so I can be at the dentists office by 7:15AM.....WTF was I thinking?:confused: I don't even know where to go...I guess it's time for google maps.:eek:

mood = mixed.

Just got home from work. I swore I was only gonna work till 7pm...that didn't happen. But at least I'll be prepped for tomorrow. so...tired on that front.

Pissed at the asshole that rose my ass the whole way home. I just don't get it....is there a sign on the back of my civic that says: Big Ass Trucks Please ride My Bumber? (Hmmm. that reminds me...I wonder what ever happened to that band....Big Ass Truck)

Fucking estatic that I got the preliminary results for my aqueous phase profenciencies (sp)....I fucking NAILED THEM!:D

And also dumbfounded....I have to get up at 5am so I can be at the dentists office by 7:15AM.....WTF was I thinking?:confused: I don't even know where to go...I guess it's time for google maps.:eek:

oh jeez...i gotta wake her up in 2 hours...i can just hear it now ''what?...no...i don't wanna get up...go where? the dentist? tell em to fuck off...''

:rolleyes: its another 'i told you so' moment...

besides that, its a relief to see she posted on lit last night, because i was getting worried when i didnt hear from her, and there were no missed calls on my phone when i woke up. so phew *sigh of relief*

a bit :eek::eek: I need to eat whatever I'm going to eat fast as I cant eat after 12pm today. Got a call few minutes ago I need to go in tonight for my ultrasound. Talk about putting a spanner in the works.

Mine is driven mad by lust. Good for writing inspiration, not so good for actually writing - I keep having to take personal breaks <wicked grin>

Hi Rob, Vella, Grace and everyone before them

x
V

oh jeez...i gotta wake her up in 2 hours...i can just hear it now ''what?...no...i don't wanna get up...go where? the dentist? tell em to fuck off...''

:rolleyes: its another 'i told you so' moment...

besides that, its a relief to see she posted on lit last night, because i was getting worried when i didnt hear from her, and there were no missed calls on my phone when i woke up. so phew *sigh of relief*

Jeez, you worry SO much!

You poor dear, you have just too many things to worry about.

Tell you what - send me those boots and you won't have to worry about them any more!

See how nice and simple that will make your life? :)

You're welcome. Really.

I mean it. :D

Jeez, you worry SO much!

You poor dear, you have just too many things to worry about.

Tell you what - send me those boots and you won't have to worry about them any more!

See how nice and simple that will make your life? :)

You're welcome. Really.

I mean it. :D

Sweetheart, i think my feet are several sizes bigger than yours, but you are totally welcome to them should you wish to try them :) ;)

Sweetheart, i think my feet are several sizes bigger than yours, but you are totally welcome to them should you wish to try them :) ;)

I have socks. :cool:

Awww, hell. I prolly would have the same problem I have with every other pair of cool boots - they would end up being thigh highs on me. From the middle of my knee to the floor isn't even quite 17" :(

Massive suckage! Keep your stupid boot! :mad:

*looks at your long legs with squinty envious eyes while thinking "One day us short people are going to take over and when we do those boot making people are all going to pay... oh, my yes..."

Awww, hell. I prolly would have the same problem I have with every other pair of cool boots - they would end up being thigh highs on me. From the middle of my knee to the floor isn't even quite 17" :(

*looks at your long legs with squinty envious eyes while thinking "One day us short people are going to take over and when we do those boot making people are all going to pay... oh, my yes..."

while you at it will you make them pay for making boots that short people with size 5 normal legs can wear? I swear to god they think every size 5 US/ 3UK has freaking twigs for calves:(

while you at it will you make them pay for making boots that short people with size 5 normal legs can wear? I swear to god they think every size 5 US/ 3UK has freaking twigs for calves:(

* nods knowingly, while thinking "evil boot makers have a LOT to account for" *

lol...you're so ickle :D i bet i could lean my arm on your head like a leaning post :D

i loooove thigh highs, i want them. now. 4 inch heel, black leather, laceup thigh highs...mmmm

if i havent said it recently, i want a tux. With a cravat, a waistcoat, a handerchief in my pocket, a pocketwatch, a top hat and a cane. Underneath all of this i want to wear matching black lingerie with trimming that is the same colour as the cravat and handerchief...with stocking and suspenders. and i want to be wearing thigh high black leather laceups with a 4 inch heel...

forget about looking damn sexy, i'd feel damn sexy :D

lol...you're so ickle :D i bet i could lean my arm on your head like a leaning post :D

i loooove thigh highs, i want them. now. 4 inch heel, black leather, laceup thigh highs...mmmm

if i havent said it recently, i want a tux. With a cravat, a waistcoat, a handerchief in my pocket, a pocketwatch, a top hat and a cane. Underneath all of this i want to wear matching black lingerie with trimming that is the same colour as the cravat and handerchief...with stocking and suspenders. and i want to be wearing thigh high black leather laceups with a 4 inch heel...

forget about looking damn sexy, i'd feel damn sexy :D

*basks in the glory of being 6'-4" tall* :D

*basks in the glory of being 6'-4" tall* :D

Go ahead and gloat while you can, you tall chauvinist, pig. When the Short People Revolution comes don't expect mercy! :mad:

Our first attack has already succeeded! With higher gas prices, soon everyone will be forced to drive super, sub compact cars and WE will be the only ones with leg room! Muahahahaha!

Go ahead and gloat while you can, you tall chauvinist, pig. When the Short People Revolution comes don't expect mercy! :mad:

Our first attack has already succeeded! With higher gas prices, soon everyone will be forced to drive super, sub compact cars and WE will be the only ones with leg room! Muahahahaha!

Didn't gas prices just cut in half?

*sings*

Short people got, no reason to smile...

Too many ankle biters runnin round these parts ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back