Self-pleasure

Olive Hizklosoff

Experienced
Joined
Apr 28, 2005
Posts
77
There are times when I’m lying in bed next to my wife, maybe reading or watching TV and I get the urge to jerk off. I’m not looking for my wife’s participation or any interaction and, at that moment, I don’t want to have sex with her and I don't need her help. However, it would be certainly be exciting to me if she joined me by masturbating and bringing herself off as a totally independent effort. The fact remains that I want to jerk off. She may not be in the mood to pleasure herself.
Should I just start wanking, or should I tell her that I’m horny and that I want to take care of myself suggesting she could play with herself at the same time?

Has this happened to you? Any thoughts?
 
Interesting question.

For me I'd love to have this happen as I like to watch, but I would get asked (or maybe even demanded to join in...
 
I masturbate in bed all of the time. My wife will either let me suck on her tit while I do it or if I just want to go it alone have at it. She won't join in unfortunately. If she want to cum we have sex and I'll go down on her.

Other than that, it's no more out of the ordinary than watching Law and Order which I will say will keep her interest while she let's me suckle her tit and jerk off.

To date that is still the number one way for me to cum. With Solo sex there is nothing as erotic as a tit in your mouth and your cock in your hand.
 
I do like to masturbate, but if my wife is present, she will always want to be the one stroking my cock, and she's so good at it, I have to let her.
The only time I actually stroke myself when we are together, is if she is busy riding my face, that gets me so horny, and I love the feeling of my hand sliding up and down my wet shaft while she pussy fucks my mouth. Sometimes I cum at the same time that she cums on my face, and that is fucking awesome!
 
I would initiate some soft petting and when she's in the mood to join in, tell her you want to watch her.
 
Just me

I really don’t want her help. I’m strictly in a solo mood. I don’t want to have sex with her and I’m not looking for her assistance. It would be titillating for her to want to join the party by pleasing herself but for my pleasure, it’s not required. Our sex life is not lacking. If I wanted a handjob, she would give me one. This strictly a personal desire on my part but don’t want to be perceived as being “selfish.”

Does it always have to be "us?" Can't it be just me? She can participate on her own if she chooses.
 
Back
Top