If you are...

Do you ever wonder why Canadians get so excited at the sheer mention of the country on a popular US television show?
 
We are a country with an inferiority complex. We think we're invisible. Mentions makes us feel line the wallflower who gets noticed.

It sucks. We're an awesome country filled with awesome people, and should be proud of what we are. And despite the fact I used it twice in the same sentence, I don't throw awesome around lightly.

Awesome.
 
Agreed. We are also - country very hard on our own awesomeness. Witness the number of talented people who have to go and be famous everywhere else before their talent is appreciated here. :)

I'm from the US, but every time I've been to Canada I have been blown away by how courteous and kind Canadians are. Maybe there is something to be said for a national sense of humility.
 
Used to live in a northern state...I wouldn't call the people rude, just very focused on themselves. Had dealings with various Canadians in the states who would take time out of their day for small talk and pleasantries. Moved down to the south, many people down here are as courteous as Canadians. Tho southern living is a bit more slow paced, very few people seem to be in a rush down here.
 
Waiting for a new question of the day. :D

EDIT: Especially since your mailbox is full. :(
 
Last edited:
Offspring, Smash (whole album, not just the title track). One of the first non-kiddie albums I had (ok, it was on a cassette tape, not an album). Apparently it's now 20 years old. :(
 
Back
Top