Rolling 20s (closed to Sindy)

Neal pulled back just far enough to nearly rip the yoga pants off of Sindy, tossing them aside impatiently, before he was back on top of her deliciously curvy body, iron-hard cock rutting up against her pussy. He ground against her once, gathering lubricant, as he sealed his mouth over hers, plundering it greedily; then, taking hold of himself with one hand, he slid the head of his cock up against her clitoris, rubbing back the fleshy hood over it and rubbing slow circles against it.

"Do you want to get fucked now, Sindy?" Neal asked, his mouth dropping to her neck and nibbling on her pulse there, lips and tongue on the hot beat of her blood. "To take me all, be fucked into the floor, until you can't even walk back? Is that what you want?"
 
She gasped as he nearly ripped the skin tight casing from her body, her ankles wrapping back around his waist to immediately pull him back to her, feeling that hit, throbbing fuck pole stroking back against her dripping cunt. She didn't know Neal had this in him, but now she wanted Neal in her.

She looked up at him and bit her lip, nodding emphatically, her arms pinned above her head tightly as she gyrated against him, her pussy trying to capture that wonderful cock.

"Yes! Fuck me Neal pleeeaassee....I'll be so good...I'll be your good little slut please...please fuck me...Fuck my tight little pussy and cum all over me Neal..."
 
"Good girl." Neal murmured, and let his enormous shaft slowly slide into Sindy's gripping pussy - first just the head peeking past her lower lips, tickling her wanton itch, then four inches, then the entire mammoth length, punching deep inside and spreading her folds about the thick intruder.

Neal hummed in pleasure, slowly rocking his hips once back and forth, before he drew almost all the way out - all ten inches, leaving just the head spreading her wide - before he just as achingly slow slid it back into her wet sex.

The sensation of fucking this unbelievable body, the heavy cheeks of her ass absorbing each bounce of his ballsack and the tits compressed against his lean chest, made his breath catch with each unexpected spark.
 
Sindy bit her lip to stifle a squeal, wrapping those shapely thighs tightly around his waist, her heels digging into his lower back to pull him back inside her with every thrust.

Her wanton gaze drifted from his eyes, down to the mammoth shaft pistoning in and out of her. She had needed this fuck do badly after sucking off Matt in the kitchen, and being so worked up had brought her close to the edge already.

Trailing her fingers down her chest, over her belly, she stroked her clit for him, playing with her pretty little pussy as he pumped in and out, their heavy breathing and the wet slap of him fucking her the only sound in the shed.
 
"Keep you hand there." Neal said, eyes intense as his hand covers hers and guides her in her slow manipulation of her own clit, rubbing and stroking. "I want to see you cream all over my cock and your fingers."

He sped up, now steadily fucking her with that gigantic shaft, penetrating her with an endless run of savage, brain-melting pleasure. He occasionally interrupted the steady pace with a sudden, sharp thrust that bounced her hips down against the table and left him balls-deep in Sindy's pussy - a changing, active fuck that never left her drift off or pay anything less than total attention to the cock between her legs.
 
Sindy was stroking her clit like her life depended on it, every thrust of Neals meaty fucking shaft slamming her ass down against the wooden bench and shaking the walls of the shack. Her free arm covered her fleshy tits, clutching them tightly, her fingers playing over her nipples as she watched his massive cock disappear inside her again and again.

Her pussy was milking him hungrily, dripping her juices down her thighs even as the wet squashing sounds of his fucking intensified, and Sindy felt that familiar tingle in her taut belly.

"Omigod...omigod Neal fuck...fuckfuckfuckFUCK! Oh yesss don't stop don't stop I'm gonna fucking cum all over your cock Bay yes yes yes!" Her eyes never left his as she moaned and writhed beneath him, her cunt spasming wild around him.
 
Neal got even more vicious when Sindy started to spasm under him, his hips slamming into hers hard enough to make the bench shake now, each hilting stroke of his cock pounding her down into it. He seized her head in one hand, taking a fistful of her hair, and pulled her head up so that her eyes stayed locked on his.

"You will keep fucking cumming until I say you can stop, understand me?" Neal growled, pushing his thumb into Sindy's mouth to cut off her orgasmic cries. His other hand continued to twiddle, rub, and play with her clit in between each balls-deep stroke. "I want you to cum your fucking brains out! Understand me?"

His stamina seemed endless, as he focused entirely on her writhing form beneath him with possessive eyes.
 
Sindy let out a desperate moan as Neal mercilessly fucked her tight little cunt. She took his thumb into her glossy lips and sucked on it lovingly, her tongue massaging it even as she arched her back, her body craving every inch of his throbbing length inside her.

By now, she was cumming uncontrollably, riding a wave of orgasms that crested and fell, crashing against her and wracking her thick frame and making it jiggle nicely beneath him. The thin sheen of sweat that formed on both of them made the swell of her tits glistening in the dim light, and she struggled not to slide off the workbench even as she wrapped her thighs more tightly around him, her pussy literally gushing as another wave of intense pleasure struck through her like a CLAP of thunder.
 
The total submission of Sindy's writhing, voluptuous body beneath him killed off Neal's control in an instant, and with a snarl he took his thumb from her mouth, clapped that hand onto her curvy ass in a hard spank, and then seized a handful of ass and pulled her up into another vicious series of thrusts, until he abruptly bottomed out in her shuddering pussy and groaned out, "Fuck!"

He came savagely hard, the raw ecstasy of it whiting out his vision, reducing him to nothing but a sinful coiling clutch on his erupting cock, and the silky, seductive frame beneath him he was fucking his cum into. Neal gasped hard and bucked a dozen more times into her milking cunt, and then settled into a slow, back-and-forth motion as the last dribbles of his seed spilled into her pussy.

He was silent, aside from shaking breath, eyes closed, but a cocky smirk adorning one edge of his mouth.

"I fucked you good." Neal stated. It wasn't even a question.
 
Sindy cried out as Neals throbbing shaft exploded inside her, drenching her pussy in splash after splash of hot seed. The force of his fucking set off another orgasm of her own, her cunt clenching tightly around his twitching member as she locked her thighs around his waist, reaching up and gripping fistfuls of his shirt as she fucked back against him desperately, her blood red hair matted to her forehead, her huge pillowy tits rocking with every pump of his luscious dick inside her.

"UH! UH! UHHHH UHHHH! OMIGOD FUCK MOTHERFUCKER NEAL YES!"

Finally, after he'd filled her tight little fuck hole up and left a small puddle of their combined juice beneath then on the table, Sindy laid back, reaching down to stroke her clit slowly, her eyes half lidded, breasts heaving as she panted and gasped for breath.

"OOhhh my fucking god Neal..."
 
Neal stared down at the blissed-out Sindy for a long moment, drinking in her heavy tits and spread legs, his cum slowly sliding out of her used pussy, with dark and unknowable eyes, like blacklights.

Then he pulled out of her and turned her over on the bench with a firm grip, leaving her on her knees and stomach, bent over the bench with that unbelievable ass stuck out for him to peruse and use. He spanked one cheek sharply, just because he could, and then pulled up just behind her, his still-hard length rutting in between the heavy globes of her ass. "Is that it?" he said quietly. "Are you done? Because, Sindy, I don't think I'm done. I'm going to fuck every part of you. How do you feel about that?"

The head of his cock pressed against the tightened pucker of her asshole, testing and teasing the ring of muscle.
 
Sindy bit her bottom lip and looked back at him with a hesitant look, but her body betrayed her desires. While her eyes seemed unsure, she reached back with both hands, her tits crushed beneath her against the cold tabletop. Leaning up on the tips of her toes she clutched her cheeks with her fingers and opened up for Neal, grinning wickedly back at him and licking her lips slowly. She hadn't had a cock in her tight little asshole in months, and she'd never had one like Neals there, but the thought of him pounding her sweet rosebud into he painted her tits with his load was enough to make her want it.

"Mmmm take what you want baby...Just promise you'll give me another nice load on my little titties this time Alright?"
 
"I can do that." Neal said, voice soft again in that way he used when he was absolutely certain he was being heard. He took hold of himself with one hand, and slowly guided his cockhead into the vice-tight grip of her ass, pressing past her pucker and sawing the fat head back in and out until it began to twitch involuntarily, grabbing at his cock.

The moment it did, Neal slammed himself balls-deep in her ass, his taut thighs slapping up against her gorgeous ass. Locked tight into her depths, he now rotated his hips in a taunting circle, forcing hers to follow and stirring her bowels with his shaft.
 
As his head slipped past that knot of her asshole, Sindy gasped at the size. She wasn't ready, but she let go of her ass and braced against the table, squeezing her eyes shut and biting her lip hard, heavy breasts swaying beneath her, nipples brushing the tabletop as she gasped for air.

"Motherfucker! Fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuck shit..."

She was reduced to curses and moan as he buried himself inside her. Her eyes went wide and she yelled, the table slamming against the wall even as he filled up her ass with his invading fuck stick. It was awful for about a second, and then her eyes rolled back, and her hips seemed to develop a rhythm of their own, her slut mind taking over as she looked back to watch Neal savage her ass.

"Omigod...omigod...omigod fuck Neal...s...so...so fucking big...omigod baby take my ass baby...fuck my baby make me your little cumslut baby...please...please...please I wanna make you cum baby....fuck me...fuckmefuckmeFUUUUCK "
 
"That's right." Neal murmured, voice low and soft in Sindy's ear. His lean form compresses her into the wooden bench, his hips slamming against her generous ass and driving that rock-hard shaft into her rear entrance with implacable force. Her body shook with every heavy thrust, jiggles running down her lovely curves. "You're going to cum all over me, again. You're going to cum because I'm fucking you in the ass, Sindy, and there's nothing I can do to you with this cock that won't make you cum like the fuckslut you are. Understand me?"

He snuck one hand under her stomach and between her legs, then stuffed two fingers into Sindy's gaping pussy, furiously frigging her as he rubbed her clit with a thumb. His other hand seized a pendulous tit and groped it roughly, dominating her entirely.
 
Sindy bounced her ass vigorously her fingernails digging into the soft wood of the workbench as Neal pistoned that fantastic dick into her tight little ass. Her pendulous tits swayed with every rocking thrust he made inside her, her cheeks slapping against his thighs louder every time.

"Oh God oh god oh god FUUUUUCCCKKK!"

As his fingertips brushed her throbbing clit, her body convulsed and she was wracked by a massive orgasm, her pussy quivering and her ass clenching tightly around him as she pressed her cheek down against the table and moaned her ecstasy
 
Neal snarled, his hips flat against hers, balls-deep in her ass, and jackhammered in a half-dozen more violent, quick thrusts before he buried himself in again and exploded in another vicious orgasm, spilling himself deep in her pucker, losing whatever remnants of seed he had left inside her ass. This one rocked Neal down to the core, and he was left panting, bent over the bodacious redhead, buried in her and still slowly rubbing at her clit with the remaining aftershocks of that stunning climax.

Finally, he exhaled, drew out, and collapsed against the bench beside Sindy. He took up her discarded cigarette, and wordlessly took a long drag off it, residual tremors still shaking his limbs too badly to stand up.
 
Sindy shuddered and gripped the bench tightly, her body jerking as Neal thrust into her once, twice, three times, unloading his thick jizz inside her quivering ass. Finally, when he was spent and she felt his long shaft slip out of her, felt his seed dripping down her thigh, she collapsed beside him, reaching to take a long swig from her bottle and muttering to herself.

"Geezus Neal...Holy fuck...We...We should...we should get back in..."
 
"Take a moment," Neal advises, his hands slowing their traitorous quiver from post-orgasmic shock. "You're a mess right now - not that it bothers me. There's no way they won't guess."

He takes a moment to draw another drag off the cigarette, then shrugs philosophically. "Unless that's your plan. In which case, great job so far."

The nicotine helps him calm down, and he finally gets dressed again, buckling his pants and shaking out the leg that had fallen asleep from the relentless fucking he'd been too busy giving Sindy to notice. He does, though, stroke a finger under Sindy's chin, smiling in that faint, absolutely certain way.

"Let me know when you want it again," Neal says, point-blank, steals a scorching kiss without fear of his own taste on her lips, and then exits the shed in a legitimate fucking stroll.
 
Sindy's chest was heaving, her body coated in a thin sheen of sweat. She grabbed a towel from the hooks behind the door and wiped herself down, shrugging her clothes back on and tying her hair back tightly.

After examinging herself in the tiny mirror and satisfied she didn't look like neal had just fucked her completely senseless, she adjusted herself once more, grabbed the remaining half bottle of vodka, and sauntered out of the shed an acceptable period of time after Neal, so as not to look too suspicious.
 
The trio were scattered across the living room, their game session evidently paused for the moment. Neal raised his glass in salute as Sindy reentered, but otherwise didn't react as his eyes followed her amusedly. Michael pored over a pair of thick books and a spreadsheet, eyes flicking back and forth.

"Your cable sucks!" Johnboy called back from where he had dropped himself into the living room Lazy Boy, flicking through channels with all the interest of a trained monkey. "Don't you have any real channels, Michael?"

"I know what you consider 'real' and those charge per show, you dipshit," Michael replied without looking up, drawing a snicker out of his somewhat antagonistic friend.
 
Sindy threw Neal a surreptitious wink and took a sip from her bottle, sliding the door shut behind her as she entered the kitchen. She slipped back into her chair at the table across from her brother and settled in, arms crossed in front of her as she gave Michael a look.

"So are we gonna play? I think everyone has got their food and drinks."

She fidgeted a bit in the chair, trying to get comfortable, but it was a challenge; her pussy was still vibrating from the brutal fucking Neal had given her, but somehow it had only made her hornier instead of sating her lust. As the boys gathered back around, she had to struggle not to picture herself fucking one or more of them in turn, and focus on the game.
 
Michael shrugs and pulls his splatbooks back to the main table, flipping open the DM's cover. "Break's over, guys, everyone back to the table," he called.

"Aye aye, fearless leader," Johnboy quips, exaggeratedly strutting back to his place at the end of the table, walking like he's wearing a pair of six-inch heels. He does it annoyingly well - he's got the hip roll down to an art. Neal rolls his eyes in return and settles, silent, in his own seat, putting out the cigarette he'd stolen from Sindy and tossing it away into the trash.

Once they're all situated, Michael nods and sets the board back up. "Okay, so last we left, Horatio was paralyzed with pain, no one had done anything to the door but molest it, and we specialized in tangents. That's okay, I can see how this will go and adapt. An ogre bursts out of the door, breaking it down, and attacks all of you!"

Michael absently rolls a die, then another.

"He steps on you first, Johnboy. You take nine points of damage. Also, you're still prone and will need to spend your turn standing up."

"I feel like you have some pent-up anger issues," the broader teen notes, smiling cheerfully nonetheless.
 
Sindy giggled at the absurdity of the game. It seemed fun, but not something she could ever really take seriously. Johnboy didn't seem to be taking it very seriously either. In fact, he seemed to be taking her heavy breasts far more seriously at the moment, his eyes wandering to her chest between wise cracks.

She sipped her drink and offered it across the table to Johnboy, arching a brow and giving him a lingering look.

"Here big guy...have some healing potion." She said with a wink.
 
Johnboy laughs heartily, winking at Sindy as he took a ready gulp of her beer, handing it back afterwards. "Under your expert care, I have no doubt I'll be ready and raring to go in no time."

Neal's eyes flick between the two of them, and he snorts with geniune amusement, turning to Michael and distracting him with an upwards flick of his fingers. He had been looking pretty sour. "I toss a tanglefoot bag at its feet and make an acrobatics check to get behind it without provoking an attack of opportunity."

A little of her brother's irritation fades as he starts to get back into the game. "Alright then . . ."

Johnboy smirks and leans over to Sindy, speaking without moving his lips. "How was Neal, then?"
 
Back
Top