Favorite Gay Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those are both very hot! Love a guy that likes to taste cum and share! And are those panties or pantyhose in the 2nd? Either way I'd like to suck the cum through or off of my face.

I once got a video from a guy on his knees stroking in black lace panties and he shot his cum right through them, it was such a hot sight! Masturbated to it quite a few times. ;)

I really like your avatar too - is pegging an interest of yours as well? ;)

It's pantyhose in the second picture. It's a particular fetish that probably dates back to my first girlfriend who wore them all the time. She'd left me grind against her thigh until I shot my load. The texture....so smooth and silky....I fucking love them. Now, whenever I get the chance (which unfortunately isn't often), I wear them myself. I like to put them on in the morning and touch myself all day, then finally, when I get home, edge for as long as I can take it before shooting my load through them and scooping it up and eating it. And I do love the taste of cum.

I've never been pegged, though it is on my bucket list. I think it would be amazing to have a woman bend over me and feel her breasts sway on my back as her long hair sweeps across my face and she slowly pushes her "cock" into me. I have some anal beads and a couple butt plugs, but I'd love to feel the real thing....either a latex real thing or the REAL real thing.

It's pantyhose in the second picture. It's a particular fetish that probably dates back to my first girlfriend who wore them all the time. She'd left me grind against her thigh until I shot my load. The texture....so smooth and silky....I fucking love them. Now, whenever I get the chance (which unfortunately isn't often), I wear them myself. I like to put them on in the morning and touch myself all day, then finally, when I get home, edge for as long as I can take it before shooting my load through them and scooping it up and eating it. And I do love the taste of cum.

I've never been pegged, though it is on my bucket list. I think it would be amazing to have a woman bend over me and feel her breasts sway on my back as her long hair sweeps across my face and she slowly pushes her "cock" into me. I have some anal beads and a couple butt plugs, but I'd love to feel the real thing....either a latex real thing or the REAL real thing.

Your "kink" vibes resonate with me.

Thanks for sharing.

love the ass shots....
5920628653bb4d22471995e31f165150.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back