Unbidden Desires ~ Closed

His finger was slipping inside! The tip of it was actually going inside my asshole! My bit my bottom lip at the sensation, stopping right on my tracks for a few moments before I continued to rock my hips on Damian, the man who had me tied up and on his lap in somewhere so secluded, his finger's tip going in and out of my hole!

" Tell me the truth Amanda, why did you run away from me when we were first together?"

"Ooooh" I moaned again, feeling him tease my inner lips before showing them off for the camera. "I...Ran...I ran away because I knew...you'd do this to me..." I said between soft moans, rubbing myself on his lap again as soon as he let me again. In a rush of excitement, I kept rubbing my pussy against his bulge when I finally admitted "But...if I knew...how good this felt...I would have...let you do this to...me...non-stop!"

Damian felt how she stilled with such an expression on her face as his finger slipped right into her hole, and while it was only the tip of his finger, it was more the fact that he had actually done it than anything else. He actually groaned softly as she continued to rock her own hips, she herself giving over to her perverted desires.

He could feel just how soaked her panties were and even as she admitted that she ran away because she knew he would do such dirty things to her, and yet before he could respond she had admitted that she would have allowed him to do whatever he liked to her non-stop. The admission was shocking, thrilling and arousing all at the same time.

" Oh gods Amanda... I'm going to do so much more to you."

He whispered into her ear before he bit on it again softly, pulling as he held the lobe between his teeth, all the while letting her grind herself and experience her own first slight anal fingering. Yet after a moment he released the lobe and added.

" But not here."

With that he pulled his finger away, leaving her lusty, needy and in such a disheveled state as he looked right to her. Seeing the flush on her face, he knew that she desperately wanted more, but then again the control in denying her, in making her wait was a thrill all on it's own.

" I will text you within the next few days with a time and a place, and when I do you will be there. At that point I will take anything I want from you, do you understand Amanda?"

He knew she would, but again, Damian was getting off on hearing her admissions and besides, the video was recording so he wanted her acceptance captured. He certainly had enough to blackmail her, though he doubted he would need it. It certainly appeared that she was very willing to go along with whatever he wanted from her. All the while he was speaking to her he was smoothing and feeling up her bare ass, scraping, scratching, caressing and touching as he awaited her response.

" Oh gods Amanda... I'm going to do so much more to you."

Oh please do! Please don't stop now - all this that Damian was doing to me was just so dirty and depraved and believe me when I say that it killed me that I was not only just accepting it...but enjoying it! When he whispered into my ear, bitting on it just so softly, I thought that I was going to go crazy! My body felt like it was in heat while I just moaned out, feeling his finger press into my ass and then...

" But not here."

He just pulled his finger away.

He was toying with me, I knew that much. I knew that he wanted to make me pay, make me crave it more...The way that he was grinning as he saw my skin blushing red, my heavy breathing all the while his hands began to grab my ass again, giving it possessive light slaps before he began speaking again:

" I will text you within the next few days with a time and a place, and when I do you will be there. At that point I will take anything I want from you, do you understand Amanda?"

"...I...I understand..." I said between groans. I needed more...I needed it!

My heart was pounding while he scrapped my ass, toying with me still on his lap, my pussy damped and my body needy. I wanted to say something that could maybe get him to continue...just for a moment more. "But...please...give me more. Just a taste of what you'll do to me tomorrow...Please..."

Damian could tell that she was having the worst of times trying to rationalize what he was 'doing to her'. After all she was helpless, unable to fight him off and couldn't help what her own body was doing. By the same token though she would have to know that such rationalizations were futile. She was a slut, an innocent untouched slut who was being revealed by her ex-boyfriend.

As he emptied her ass he could feel how her hips humped lewdly back, trying to get that probing digit back into her, and even as she groaned that she understood, he grinned as she said that. Her submission was almost complete, though he had to admit that he was shocked when she begged for a taste of what he would do to her.

For a moment he thought to deny her, but the thrill of doing more to her certainly won out. Instead of continuing with her tight firm ass though he grinned as he slipped his fingers back and with one hand prying her panties aside, his fingers swept through her inner soaked pussy lips before he found her hard pulsing clit.

With firm rubbing motions he groaned into her ear.

" You're such a slut, soaking my fingers with your excitement, you're going to cum all over my fingers like the dirty slut that you are Amanda, and you're going to look at me the entire time. If you stop looking at me, I will stop and you won't be allowed to cum, is that clear?"

To empathize his words he pulled his fingers away from her clit, instead stroking her swollen pussy lips, tormenting her, though of course once she agreed the dominate game would begin. His eyes demanded hers, his fingers connected to how well she could bare to look into his deep lustful eyes and accept her own descent into her inner slut.

I squirmed against his lap again, raising my ass just a bit to feel his hand slip underneath and feel my pussy, wet with my own excitement. I groaned the second I felt his callous fingers touch my inner lips, making me bite my lower lip in an effort to be quiet. Of course, it didn't matter from the place we were at, but I felt like I needed to nonetheless. Still, as he rubbed me I began to move my hips up and down, just slightly in an effort to feel more of it. More of this dirty situation, with my hands tied behind my back, with my body and mind powerless to stop Damian from getting what he wanted from me.

" You're such a slut, soaking my fingers with your excitement, you're going to cum all over my fingers like the dirty slut that you are Amanda, and you're going to look at me the entire time. If you stop looking at me, I will stop and you won't be allowed to cum, is that clear?"

"Yes Damian..." I answered him submissively, just as I would so often in the past. I stared at his powerful eyes, feeling myself succumb more and more to my ex-boyfriend. With my mouth slightly open, a soft moan escaped my lips as his fingers and hand began to pleasure my body in ways that I didn't feel was possible. God, that noise my pussy was making with his fingers probing just so slightly, just that was enough to make me moan a second time. "I'm all yours...do what you want with me.." I said with a slight needy whimper.

Damian's cock had never been harder in his life. The thrill not only of re-connecting with the one who got away but also in re-capturing her interest as well; there was nothing quite like it. As she squirmed on his lap though he felt her swollen soaking wet pussy responding to him, and even as those first words issued from her mouth, he grinned as she straightened enough to meet his powerful gaze with her own.

As her mouth was slightly ajar with her needy breathless sounds were just enough, as her hips rocked and met his strumming of her clit like a finely tuned machine, he firmly rubbed the engorged nub, listening to her moaning a second time. As she said that though he smirked confidently, that assholishly knowledgeable look in his eyes.

" Tell me what is mine." He demanded as he didn't disrupt his touches... her eyes locked with his, her expression... she was his and this time she would not escape. " Tell me exactly what belongs to me."

He was making her tell him in her own words what she was surrendering to him, and so long as she didn't break eye contact her orgasm would continue to be worked towards that amazing crest that she clearly and so desperately needed.

" Tell me what is mine." he said with such an authoritative tone of voice, the kind that always got me to do what he wanted, whenever he wanted. It always so hard to go against what he told me to do and in the condition I was in right now...Oh god... " Tell me exactly what belongs to me."

I whimpered again, feeling his fingers play with my pussy some more - his fingers working their magic on my body, making me squirm on his lap - completely ignoring the fact that a camera was recording me! "A-Ah" a moan escaped my lips, almost making me look away. The ache between my thighs grew as I began to say between moans "My pussy...my big butt....my breasts...my body is yours to do whatever you want...I'm all...y-yo-your - " before that ache grew and I felt my pussy just release my cum on his hand "Oh my god!! Damian!!!". My whole body was squirming while I sat on his hand, my mouth opened wide as I moaned out his name.

Damian grinned at that whimper. The tone was enough to make his cock flex and pulse in pure desire, and even as he worked on making her cum, he felt her rub her large tits all over his smooth hard chest, and even as she seemed oblivious to the fact that she was being recorded, he knew that with those breathless statements her 'fate' was secured.

As her moan almost caused her to look away he was very much ready to pull his fingers away if she did, and yet as she didn't and instead gave all of herself over to him, he could feel her inner lips flexing and spasming before she came so beautifully all over his fingers, his firm calloused fingers continuing to force her pleasure through her.

Hearing his name though he knew no one would have heard her, though any louder and he would devour her lips in a ferociously dominant kiss. It was almost too much to hold back, though he managed with the knowledge that the next time they met he wouldn't be holding back at all.

" You're my slut."

He finished for her, though with that he pulled his fingers away and delivering two final slaps to her huge beautiful ass, He helped her up, cutting her wrists free before he swatted her hands to her sides as he replaced her clothing, though he nodded to her silently. With his final movement though he scooped up his phone and stopped the recording, pocketing it as he watched her easily. She may be engaged, or even one day married to someone else, but Amanda would always belong to Damian.

" You're my slut."

Those words echoed in my mind for the next few days, finding myself incredibly uneasy over how everything turned out. My heart sank when the excitement shimmered down, finding myself throwing a fit over how I succumbed to Damian - my ex who always took control of me when we were together. As it turns out, years later I still found myself powerless against him - only now, it wouldn't be so easy to get away from him. I changed the second I got home, finding my panties soaked with my own fluids. I was ashamed...especially when I began to get that thrill again when my fingers felt the material while at the same time, felt the slightly still stinging sensation of his slaps against my bare ass.

I really was his slut.

The next day came and I can't say that I was too shock when I got a text from Damian. What did put me in a bit of a shock, was the fact that I got the message when I was sitting with my mom and dad, going over the details of my supposed marriage in a few months. My hair tied neatly in a bun, ring earrings, a tight (although buttoned) blouse and a pair of tights - the latter of which showed off my ass in a way that I knew that Damian liked; succumbing more to him than I would have liked to admit. But that said, I almost panicked when I got the message:

"Come to the Winston Motel in an hour, slut. The room is A-301. Kneel there and wait for me."

I placed the phone in my purse and I made some sort of flimsy excuse that I needed to meet with a friend.

I was a bit paranoid when I went to the motel, avoiding all paths that I felt could get be "caught" by someone my family was close with. All the while, my heart raced and I began to feel that ache, that itch of excitement and shame, under my skin. I got to the motel room and slowly kneeling on the floor, waiting for Damian and his twisted desires.

They had finished the run which was another ten minutes to the edge of the park, and though he desperately wanted to pull her to him and seek out her lips with his own, he knew such an act would be utterly foolish and would make it much harder to solicit her next steps in submission to him. Instead, he cordially let her go, though before she left though he did lift his fingers to his lips and licked them off slightly, she knowing he was tasting her cum.

As the day progressed though Damian headed home. Playing the recording he had of her gave him certainly enough material to masturbate to, however he was also working on the video, splicing and editing the video into smaller 'pieces'. Just as she was about to go to bed that night she received a text with a small video file from him, it a small piece of the recording where she was being spanked while straddling his hips, her huge ass on complete display.

This huge ass is mine.

The text said simply, and she knew it was true. The next day he went online to the Winston Motel and booked the room. It was well outside of the city so there was no way anyone would know them there. Next, he sent the text to her of course, knowing deep within himself that she was going to show off had him incredibly hard the entire time.

He had already arrived an hour well before she did, placing things in the room in the drawers and setting up the restraints on the corners of the bed, though of course he also had twisted and perverted desires. Even as she arrived he was sitting at the small diner across from the motel, and giving it a good five minutes to make her delve into her own shame and reflect on her need, she would then hear the door open.

Quietly he did close the door behind him and she would hear the click of the lock. His breath caught slightly as he turned and saw the tights framing her big beautiful ass, and yet after a moment he let out an audible groan, letting her hear his desire for her.

" That's a good slut, showing off your huge fat ass for me."

He moved though behind her and standing, he placed his hands onto her shoulders. Feeling her shudder in response he simply let her feel his hands on her. He hadn't even done anything, but she knew that he was going to do even more to her today. She wasn't going to be a virgin when she left here... not in any way!

" Call whoever you need, let them know you'll be gone until late tonight."

He waited patiently... it was clear he was refusing to let her go anytime soon, nor did he want to rush what he had planned!

I waited for Damian, obediently kneeling on the floor with my heels pressing against the wooden surface. All the while, my heart was racing with me being alone with my thoughts. My mind went back to yesterday and last night, when I got that text from him. That text with a video playing; watching in both horror and amazement as I saw my own ass get spanked on camera. The text he sent right afterwards sent a shiver down my spine: " This huge ass is mine.". I was so lost amid these thoughts that I didn't even notice the door opening, that is until I heard the CLICK noise of the lock, the footsteps from behind me and Damian's voice say:

" That's a good slut, showing off your huge fat ass for me."

I gasped at the sudden feeling of his strong hands on my shoulders. My heart raced even more, my mind pacing over what he was going to do to me here, alone with him in some sleazy hotel.

" Call whoever you need, let them know you'll be gone until late tonight."

"O-Okay..." I replied obediently, taking out my phone. There weren't many people for me to call, besides my mom and dad. I called Julie too, seeing as I was supposed to hang out with her today. All the while, my eyes kept moving towards Damian, who was staring at me with such an awfully confident grin. I mean, he had every right to be...I was going to do whatever he said and he knew it. My heart raced when I was done with my phone call, closing my phone in front of him...

He could certainly tell she had gotten lost in some of her own thoughts, and even as she gasped to his sudden touch, he smirked as he admired how she didn't even flinch away from his touch now. It told him that she knew what was 'in store' for her, and if the day before had been any indication, today was going to be even better.

As she replied so obediently though he knelt behind her. As she kept moving her eyes towards him though he would click his tongue letting her know to keep facing away from him. As she was calling her mother and father though he reached around and began to unbutton her blouse, he working it off her shoulders as she finished her first call, and as she called Julie, he then was sliding his hands over her bra covered breasts, touching her in a soft intimate yet embarrassing way. Unless she moaned there was no way for anyone to know what was happening to her, but the touch came without hesitation... she was his, and she wasn't getting away again, of that there was no doubt in his mind.

Once she had closed her phone he ordered her to set it aside, though he leaned in and kissed her neck, taking in her scent.

" Hmm... I missed you Amanda..."

He said it even as his hands continued to maul her large breasts in her bra, not removing it just yet, instead enjoying molesting her kneeling obediently upon a seedy motel floor.

" Hmm... I missed you Amanda..."

Oh god..

Not even five minutes since I got here and Damian's hands were already molesting my body, having unbuttoned my blouse when I was talking to my own mother over the phone! Now, with my phone down, I got to finally moan out softly - feeling his strong hands maul my breasts through my bra, making it difficult to stay in place on my knees! My body squirmed as he continued, now kissing my neck as I shuddered another soft whimper, feeling him do things to my body again. My body was slightly skewing to the right as my body's reactions were making it difficult to stay in place...

"Oh god...what are you doing to me Damian..." I said with another moan, my body feeling just so crazy hot under my own skin! There was no way that I could escape Damian's hold on me and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Damian smirked as she asked that, though her uninhibited moans told him she certainly wasn't upset with him for doing what he was doing to her, though as she began to skew to the right he tightened his hold on her and pulled her slightly to the left, re-positioning her.

" I didn't say that you could move slut... if you move again before I tell you to I am going to punish your huge fat ass, do you understand Amanda?"

He knew that she did, just as he was sure that she was having a tough time keeping still. Yet with that he slipped his hands behind her and she could feel him deftly working the hooks of her bra open, he then sliding it off her leaving her only in her tights and any panties that she was wearing. Getting up he circled around her, openly admiring her half naked body as she had to stay there.

" You have lovely tits, but it's that beautiful fat ass that I love Amanda... you know what I am doing to you... I'm putting you into your place as my slut... I do recall you saying that you would do anything, that I could do anything to you... don't you remember?"

He wanted her to openly admit she remembered, to cement her descent into this twisted world of his, though he could tell she certainly didn't want to escape it now... she wanted this just as much as he did if not even more so!

" I didn't say that you could move slut... if you move again before I tell you to I am going to punish your huge fat ass, do you understand Amanda?"

"Y-Yes Damian....I'm sorry" I muttered out with another moan, getting excited from the fact that he was talking to me like that. That way that he could control me with just the tone of his voice. The way how he was unhooking my bra, taking it off and admiring my ample breasts and my pink nipples that were painfully hard from the excitement! I groaned at the feeling, hearing him talk to me again:

" You have lovely tits, but it's that beautiful fat ass that I love Amanda... you know what I am doing to you... I'm putting you into your place as my slut... I do recall you saying that you would do anything, that I could do anything to you... don't you remember?"

I shuddered at that word again. Slut.

I was his slut...

"Yes Damian...Do whatever you want to do to me...I'm your slut and my body is yours to play with." I said, fighting off the urge to move or do something that would make Damian punish me. My whole mind was a mess and it was just screaming for Damian to abuse me, to make up for those couple of years where I left him!

Damian smirked as she muttered out an apology mid moan, and even as he circled around and took in her naked breasts for the first time, he had to admit that she did have lovely ample breasts... though as she knelt there and shuddered he highly was willing to bet the shudder wasn't from fear but instead a deeply seeded desire.

" That's right, you're my dirty beautiful slut who's going to give me every part of you."

With that he stepped to her side and she would feel his hand sliding into her long locks of hair, his hand tightening with his fingers lacing into her locks in a stingingly painful way. Twisting her hair by pulling it back he forced her to look up at him, his eyes burning into her.

" I'm going to punish you Amanda... do you think you deserve to be punished still for running away and not accepting that your fat ass is my personal slut?"

With that he was pulling her, she not having a choice but to crawl forwards towards the bed, she not knowing what was in store for her, but Damian clearly was going to abuse her in ways she had never imagined before!

" That's right, you're my dirty beautiful slut who's going to give me every part of you."

I groaned as his fingers yanked my hair, pulling my face towards his. Still kneeling, I watched as his eyes dominated mine; his eyes burning with absolute lust and aggression, some part of him obviously wanting to torture me sexually for having left him years ago. I'm sure that his eyes could read mine too, knowing that I would not only like that to happen, but actively craved it at this point.

" I'm going to punish you Amanda... do you think you deserve to be punished still for running away and not accepting that your fat ass is my personal slut?"

"Ah!" I groaned as he began to pull on my long hair, forcing me to crawl half-naked on the floor, my heels clicking every step of the way. As we went towards the bed, I began to mutter out "I deserved to be punished...I shouldn't have thought that I wasn't your personal slut." my heart pounding at my chest as began to stop. Still looking at the floor, I continued "Please punish me to make up for it...Use my pussy and my ass like you always wanted...I'm all yours Damian!""

Amanda was the most beautiful woman that Damian had ever seen. He wasn't especially into pain play, but the way that she had responded the day before to being spanked told him that certain parts of her were, and not only that, she desired it as well.

As she crawled towards the bed though he listened to her little whispers. With the two of them being alone, he could hear every word, and when she begged him to punish and use her sexually, he grinned to her.

" Oh don't you worry, I'm going to own every part of you before you leave here today Amanda."

He released her hair at the edge of the bed though and instead he ordered her to climb up onto the bed. Leaving her hair in it's bun he took his time removing her heels one at a time, though as she knelt doggy style on the bed Damian looked her over before she would feel him take handfuls of her tights and begin to rip them off her. He wasn't removing them in a romantic manner, he was scratching and clawing her legs as he ripped her tights off her, baring whatever remaining underwear she was wearing underneath. Once the tights were torn off her he delivered two hard slaps to her upturned ass cheeks, a taste of more to come as he groaned in pure dominant arousal.

" Oh don't you worry, I'm going to own every part of you before you leave here today Amanda."

I moaned, as he insisted that I climbed on the bed - his tone of voice was enough to send shivers down my spine. There I was, on all fours as he began to take off my heels...right before his hands took hold of my tights. He was actually ripping them off my body! I looked back as I watched him do that, just as he caught sight of the pink thong I had worn today, just for him! I panted, just as he delivered two hard slaps to my ass. I bit my lip as I turned away again, feeling my pussy get wet already with just anticipation alone! "Mmm....again..." I moaned out loud as my hands gripped on the bed sheets.

Damian grinned as she moaned and climbed willingly up onto the bed, though as he worked on her heels he then worked on her tights, though as she looked back to him he grinned as he saw that look in her eyes... that look told him to give her more, and even as she turned her head away and said such a depraved and lusty thing, he smirked as he took hold of that lovely pink thong but instead of ripping it off her like her tights, he peeled it down and off of her.

" Oh you're getting more Amanda, your beautiful ass was built to be punished."

He growled and with a completely naked slut kneeling on the bed He delivered slap after slap to her ass, this time in the flesh admiring how it began to change colors, he not stopping even then, his spanking of her ass burning her flesh as he worked her over, she hearing his breathing deepen as he slapped and spanked her, though after the first twenty slaps he nudged her legs open so that he had a clear view of her pussy.

" That's it, show me your pussy, reach beneath you with one hand and spread yourself open, show it all to me Amanda."

He wasn't just after her ass today, though that ass WAS going to be his focus for the majority, her virginal pussy was certainly just as important a target for him!

I couldn't believe myself.

Here I was, about four years after I left Damian, back in my hometown and with him getting his revenge on me. I let him get me into his control again, falling victim to his perverted fantasy much more than I ever had before. And here I was, getting spanked harshly, painfully even, and enjoying it. I cooed a soft moan every time his hand hit my ass, making burn more and more red as he slapped the object that he was fixated on for so long before. My legs shook, my body trembling with excitement. He must have noticed how I was getting dripping wet, my pussy glistening with my own fluids.

" That's it, show me your pussy, reach beneath you with one hand and spread yourself open, show it all to me Amanda."

Shyly, even still, my hand went beneath my hips and slide to feel my pussy. The depraved act of showing it to Damian sending chills across my body. I spread my lips open for him, my breath panting from the excitement of this lewd, disgusting act...

She may not believe it, but Damian was secretly in utter shock over the situation that they were in. He had honestly thought that Amanda was gone forever, and when she had re-appeared he had anticipated an extremely resistant ex-girlfriend. That hadn't been the case really, and now, things had certainly escalated further.

Admiring how her ass bounced with his strikes, Damian groaned in pure desire, though certainly noticing how her excitement was beginning to drip down her legs he noticed how her hand moved upon command, though as she shivered from the pure depravity of the act, he grinned as he took a moment just leaving her like that, though she would hear him move and then the distinctive click of the camera function of his phone told her he had just taken a picture of her like that.

" Such a beautiful slut."

He grumbled simply but he was then moving around her, taking more pictures of her. Finally though she saw him set the phone into a cradle recording the bed as he moved back to her and standing to her side, he worked his shirt off as he admired her kneeling displayed body.

" I'm going to fuck you Amanda... both your virgin pussy and that big fat ass of yours."

He growled, though then he was working his pants undone and sliding them down revealed he had not worn any underwear, a long eight inch cock bouncing out rock hard. Smooth shaven balls only made him seem even larger, but it wasn't only the length, Damian was quite thick, his pulsing cock VERY ready to take what had been denied to him years ago!

Back