Who likes to pee outside?

InJest

Really Experienced
So, I have a pretty dark and private yard. Some nights it is just easier. Of course most of us did it as a kid or in our drinking/college years.

The times it has been a little sexually charged have been in public; mostly deserted beach (sitting in a beach chair), in a park, hiking, etc. where there was a chance of being seen.

Anyone else? Would especially love to hear from ladies.

growing up on a farm it is pretty natural for me to pee outside. never thought much of it.

then one time my ex and I lived in a rural area and had a party late one summer. we had peeps inside and out with a bond fire in the back yard. after drinking a bit ai slppied off into the dark corner of the yard and relieved my self instead of going into the house. I was doing my business when one of my co-workers wife had the same idea. she did not see me at first and startled me and thus startled her. I said nature calls you answer and walked off.

a little while later I had to do pee again as slipped off into the dark. as I started my co-workers wife popped up behind me reached around and helped me out.

Love it. I am a pee person anyways, so this is always fun. In the woods/rural settings, I try to find a spot to get naked below the waist and let if fly. In my previous residence, my porch was partially concealed by an L shaped alcove, but if someone looked, I was clearly exposed... I used to turn off the porch light and the indoor light for the nearest window, put on a snap-on towel/shower wrap, stand at the top of the steps, open the towel and pee while holding my penis and directing the flow up/horizontal. I almost always get a bit erect. The whole effect of feeling the cool air, being exposed and seeing/hearing my flow arch out across the open space is enjoyable.

Sorry - got cold feet about this. Anyway, yea - nettles :)

Last edited:
I have hens. So I pee outside once they're done free-ranging and are back in their coup for the night. Foxes clear out fast when they catch the whiff. Gotta be the man's pee, I'm told.

I work outside so pee outside a lot of the time. almost been caught a few times and almost been caught masterbating outside too. I like the idea of being watched whilst peeing or wanking and maybe the person watching gets excited

All the time. Neighborhood is pretty dark, no street lights, so usually I can just step out on the front porch and night and let it flow.

My backyard is also dark and secluded, so I step outside and let it go. Im saving money on the water bill.

every chance I get which is a lot. My wife and I peed together today on a hike. I wanted so much to lay in front of her and watch or put my hand in her stream. I find it so sexy peeing together

I have pissed outside and in public so many times.

My house and my parents' place both have relatively large yards. One of my favorites is going out to move the sprinklers or get the mail or whatever in just a long t-shirt or bathing suit and peeing while cars are going by or neighbors are out. No one notices, but I feel naughty.

My house and my parents' place both have relatively large yards. One of my favorites is going out to move the sprinklers or get the mail or whatever in just a long t-shirt or bathing suit and peeing while cars are going by or neighbors are out. No one notices, but I feel naughty.

It just runs down your leg? That's actually pretty hot ;) Until someone notices the footprints! haha

That is so naughty ! but i mean that in a good way!

It just runs down your leg? That's actually pretty hot ;) Until someone notices the footprints! haha

It's the lawn, or the slate walkways or the driveway. It's not noticeable. Yes, it just runs down my leg if I'm walking or standing. If I'm squatting like I'm picking something up or whatever I'm peeing on the grass or stoop.

Nice, I am and some nights after sailing I will walk down the dock to a cold water hose strip my shorts off and pee then hose myself down and walk back to my boat naked. I love thinking of you in your long T shirt setting sprinklers stop spread your legs a little and pee :rose:

I find opportunities to pee discreetly outdoors are few and far between but I enjoy them when they arise.

It's the lawn, or the slate walkways or the driveway. It's not noticeable. Yes, it just runs down my leg if I'm walking or standing. If I'm squatting like I'm picking something up or whatever I'm peeing on the grass or stoop.

You are so hot. Love the feel of hot pre running down my legs. I can think I would do some nasty things if I saw your pee covered legs. MMMMM:kiss:

YES I pee outside almost every day simply because it is faster and easier than going to the bathroom....and here is the BONUS...I'm saving so much water from the toilet flushes...I think Al Gore was going to come by and hold my prick while I pee....I'm saving the planet you know!!!

YES I pee outside almost every day simply because it is faster and easier than going to the bathroom....and here is the BONUS...I'm saving so much water from the toilet flushes...I think Al Gore was going to come by and hold my prick while I pee....I'm saving the planet you know!!!

Yes it's certainly a very green thing to do!

Back