Selkie (closed for heartofcourage)

Dane smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Riona sleep"
Dane didn't feel tired yet, but wanted for Riona to get shuteye first.
 
Riona snuggled up against Dane and yawned, her eyes closing as she fell into a well deserved sleep.
 
Dane then made another though, making Riona have a small orgasm whenever he petted her hair playfully.
He then check if it worked, making a playful pet on her long red/orange hair.
 
Dane grinned, getting excited at Riona having an orgasm in her sleep.
He kissed her again, before he dozed off to sleep.

He realized he didn't sell fish today, but with the money he had gotten, he probably wouldn't have to for a long while.

The next day came, as the two sleep for over half a day the previous day. Dane was the first to wake up, getting up to make simple cereal for him and Riona. He would be busy making meals for Riona and her family for the reunion so he wouldn't want to waste time.
 
Riona stayed in bed as she felt Dane's warmth leave her. She dozed for a while longer before she finally got up, padding into the kitchen and kissing Dane in her sleepy way. She ate what he placed before her before she looked at him and motioned for her pelt. "Riona tell family."
 
Dane gave her the pelt and kissed her before she left.
"Be careful"
Dane looked at Riona's naked self, with her newly grown breasts and her slightly more muscular body.
"You look even more beautiful"

Dane petted her hair again, giving her an orgasm before she left, a reminder she must come back.
 
Riona moaned and grabbed Dane as her pussy clenched and pulsed in a rush of warmth. She kissed Dane and promised she'd be back soon. Shimmying into her pelt once she was on the beach, she started her search for her family.
 
After finishing his cereal, he started frying the fish for the reunion gathering, He also figure he should make some fries too, wondering if they would like it.
"Well, it won't hurt them I suppose."

Despite the job being taxing, Dane had no problem getting the job along, even though it would stress him out. Having a selkie as a companion really did pay off.
 
It was shortly before lunch when Riona came back, barking for Dane as she waddled up the sand to their home. At the back step, she shed her skin and stepped into the home with a huge smile on her face. "Family reunion, good!" She exclaimed.
 
Dane was just about done with the food he would serve at the party.
"So were they excited about the reunion?"

Dane held on to Riona, taking her pelt from her.
 
She nodded, jumping up and down in excitement. Her sisters had been more than happy to meet her mate since he made her so happy. They would bring their mates and their children and it would be a huge family event.

Riona grabbed Dane's hand and pulled him into the bedroom, pushing him down on the bed. "Sex." Riona growled, an aggressive side coming out in her actions as she tore at his pants.
 
Dane was a bit surprised at Riona's sudden aggressive side, but Dane guess her new body had something to do with it.

He happily obliged, helping Riona take off his pants and letting her have his way with him.
 
Riona pulled Dane's hard cock out of his pants as they were pulled down his thighs. She straddled him, sinking over his length with a sigh as she rode her mate.
 
"OHhhhh..Ohhh..Riona..Sooo...Gooodd...you..good...at sex.."
Dane took her breast as she was riding him and squeezed them nice and tight.
 
"Dane!" She cried out as he grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. They were so sensitive now that she was quivering at his touch. She continued to ride her mate, bringing him pleasure until she exploded aorund him, a loud cry issuing from her lips as her pussy gripped and pulsed around him.
 
Dane soon orgasmed, shooting more of his seed in Riona over and over. He could never get tired of that moment with her, releasing his load inside of her in hopes that she would have his child. He never really though if he wanted a son r daughter, but he could only assume they will be a selkie like her. It would be interesting to see how living with two selkies would be like.

"Ohhh..YES!!..TAKE IT, Have my seed! Give me our baby!"

His penis didn't let up any time soon as it continued to cum as Riona's pussy gripped at it.
 
Riona cried out above him as she felt him releasing his seed into her womb. She collapsed on top of him, purring in contentment as she hugged her mate close. She wanted to give him children, to show him the love that she felt for him by making a baby.
 
Dane petted her hair more as they started to relax.
"So..your sisters..there are still with their mates?"
 
Riona squirmed as Dane stroked her hair, her hips still moving at each little jolt of pleasure that arrowed to her pussy.

"Yes. Seal mates." She moaned against his ear.
 
Dane chuckled a bit, finding it a bit hilarious the selkie would have actual seals for mates. He wondered how awkward it would be to have to do a party with wild animals attending.

"So..Am I better than a seal?"
 
Dane chuckled and kissed her lips slightly
(Hehe I'll take that as a yes)

"Umm...can you let me go now?"
 
Dane sat up, stretching after their daily love-making.
He saw the pelt lying around and took it.
"So...should I know anything before meeting your sisters?"
 
Back
Top