What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey123 said:
Sam is right and so is Bash...

Don't let him control you...Although I am not one to talk about that, since my SO has no idea I do this kind of stuff...and would possibly kill me if he did know...but, I am telling you this from someone in the know...don't do it....don't be controlled..it sucks..it hurts and it stiffles every creative bone in your body.

One thing another human being cannot do is take away who you are...don't let it happen.

Don't get the wrong idea, folks. I speak up whenever I feel the walls closing in, don't worry. If, God forbid, he were to ever give me an ultimatum where I'd have to choose between him and my dreams, I'd be on the first plane back to the States.

Aurora Black said:
Don't get the wrong idea, folks. I speak up whenever I feel the walls closing in, don't worry. If, God forbid, he were to ever give me an ultimatum where I'd have to choose between him and my dreams, I'd be on the first plane back to the States.
Good Girl. :rose:

long day already at the love shack.
lucky isnt sure if shell even make it to her last class. i hate that shes so tired. i cant tell you just how much i wish this semester was over already.
ok...
nuff bitchin... time to get to work.
im missing you my friends. ...even you absy.
:kiss:

*hugs* Aurora

Vella -understanding the long day thing! *hugs* to you and the missus. It'll be over soon :rose:

Still feeling totally blah, but hey ho -life goes on :)

There's interesting football on tonight, I'll watch that and chill for an evening I think.

Then write like a woman possessed tommorrow *L*

Smug..........went for a walk, to the local mall/post office and back, a round trip of around 1 1/4 hours, with the return leg taken along the edge of a lovely lake, surrounded by trees and ducks, and the odd couple of guys practising football throws on one of the many practice pitches. The sun was shining, it was way warmer than I expected, but very pleasant. Not many people about walking, I guess its not something people do much around here. I did get one or two strange looks until I got back into the estate, where it is quite common to see people - men and women - of my age bracket, walking briskly around the streets, walkman in hand. My hips ache, but I feel good for doing it. Must try and do it every day.

Contented......bought the missing Lady Grey tea, and have just sipped my way through a huge mug of it. Aaaaahhhhhhhhh...........bliss.

Amused and stunned......visited a dollar tree store while at the mall. Got some great bargains. I couldn't believe I got 2 bags of stuff, for $9.37. Amazing. A jigsaw for 10 year old niece in Texas. USA cookies for sister back in UK, paprika for cooking (cheese scones), replacements for my fast depleting store of kleenex, a box of 'holiday' cards, for those of my friends who, out of honesty and a refusal to be hypocritical, don't send 'happy christmas' cards, but merely 'seasons greetings'.

Pleased.......several 'put off' chores completed today.

Now I'm going to sit back, chill, and wait for the missus to come home for some quality time together.

Feel like dirt.
Thank God for my wife, who takes such wonderful care of me and keeps this place running like a top when I'm down and out. V, I don't know what I'd do without you. Love you & thank you.
:rose: :heart: :kiss:
~lucky

Grinning like an idiot over the arrival of my secret santa package.

Tired, off to bed.

Night night all.

matriarch said:
Grinning like an idiot over the arrival of my secret santa package.

Tired, off to bed.

Night night all.

Night Mat!

*GBH* X 2 - share one with min

entitled said:
i feel about an inch tall.

Well you look taller than that...but we need to find that cake and bottle from wonderland if that's really the case...

hugo_sam said:
You're always taller than life in my eyes, Ent!
You are a bigger force than you realize.
:rose:
Apparently not as big as i could be.

Well you look taller than that...but we need to find that cake and bottle from wonderland if that's really the case...
But i can fit in your pocket when i'm this size!

entitled said:
But i can fit in your pocket when i'm this size!

that good for transportation...and for amusing the crowds (picturing a naked ent riding in my shirt pocket, arms folded over the edge)...

but I'm sure there'll come a time when I'll want us to at least be to scale for awhile ;)

Belegon said:
that good for transportation...and for amusing the crowds (picturing a naked ent riding in my shirt pocket, arms folded over the edge)...

but I'm sure there'll come a time when I'll want us to at least be to scale for awhile ;)
Who said anything about a SHIRT pocket? :devil:

entitled said:
Who said anything about a SHIRT pocket? :devil:

you can play down there if you want, but at one inch it's just gonna be a huge fleshy tree... have to be at least three to even make it huggable instead of just something to lean against... :rolleyes:

Belegon said:
you can play down there if you want, but at one inch it's just gonna be a huge fleshy tree... have to be at least three to even make it huggable instead of just something to lean against... :rolleyes:
i'm growing, i'm growing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back