Feeble mindedness is one of the worst burdens to bear

Mike_Yates

Literotica's Anti-Hero
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Posts
15,449
Feeble mindedness is one of the worst burdens a human being can possibly bear.

I would much rather be blind, deaf, or permanently bound to a wheelchair than have to go through life with any degree of mental delay.

These are the reasons why abortion was legalized back in the 1970's, to terminate disabled children and save them from an entire lifetime of hardship and struggle. New and advanced methods of screening the DNA of unborn children for genetic defects have been developed to more efficiently identify and eliminate "defective" infants.

You only get to live once, so let that life be completely unhindered. This is why governments and corporations worldwide are pushing genetic engineering and trans-humanist eugenics.

Shady elements of the government, intelligence community, and medical/pharmaceutical establishment are also secretly targeting certain groups and populations of people for eugenics. Chemical sterilization and slow-kill viruses hidden inside vaccines and medications are among just some of the tactics being employed.

Culling of the weak. Yay or nay?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top