Looking for an intelligent, witty, and sensual lady for conversation.

Too much bumps?
Are you saying that such women are very less in this forum? I thought there are quite a few.
 
A women who is intelligent, witty, sensual, and a whole lot of fun.
 
... Just wondering ...

Are you that insatiable or has the response to your quest been a bit underwhelming ...

I have a strong feeling that a lot of ladies on Lit who might fit your criteria don't frequent the personals forum. I might be mistaken ... still wishing you luck with the search.
 
Too much bumps?
Are you saying that such women are very less in this forum? I thought there are quite a few.

I would tend to agree with you Nisha, the bumps I think are to build up the the total messages, and keep the thread going. By the way how are you?
 
Bump cuz it'sbeen a long time since this post has seen the top.
 
Hi. First, thanks for reading my post. Second, if you are female , keep reading (if male, may as well quit right here). Third, if you are intelligent, witty, and a whole lot of fun, then you are the person for this post ... keep reading. If not, you may as well keep reading too since you've come this far. I am looking for that special female ... a FWP ... friend with personality ... to have thoughtful, stimulating, provocative conversations. These conversations include but are not limited to (lawyerize ,,, just had to) topics from the everyday mundane to imaginative fantasies. Hope you are out there and will be hearing from you really soon.

Had any luck, cause I have been looking for years, and cant find the right one. She seems to be very allusive ;)
 
Back
Top