The Grey

Leala and Nuho

Leala walked over and sat on the couch Nuho gestured to. The Sith lord poured each of them a drink and made his proposition to her. This should have been the best moment of her life, but it was not. Jatro sacrifice had shown her what she really wanted. She really wanted people to love her. Aima and Deniva had trusted and accepted her. They had risked their lives to come back and get her. They loved her too! And here she was sitting with the person who wanted to kill them. She did not like herself at this moment. Somehow she had worked hard to ruin what she really wanted. She needed to figure out a way to get back what she really wanted.

“Lord Nuho… let’s speak openly. You know I have always wanted to be your adviser. Idemo blocked me every chance she got and I’m glad she is dead. She was weak.” Leala said with an evil grin on her face. “But just because she was a fool… that should not be a reason for your bed to get cold. I think I can provide more than just advice… I could provide comfort as well?” Leala suggested as she placed her hand on Nuho’s leg near his crotch. The bounty hunter could see the Sith lord’s crotch bugle grow bigger as he hardened. He knew her warm, wet pussy was available to him… for any of his many desires!

“Lord Nuho” a small communication device interrupted Leala and Nuho. “Vogga the Hutt is delivering a person of interest to the ship in bay 2.” The communicator informed the Sith Lord.

Leala knew who that must be… Deniva! She needed to delay the Sith lord. Leala took her hand away from Nuho’s leg. “I shall wait for your return, my lord” Leala said with just the right amount of disappointment in her voice.

Deniva and Eez

Eez looked back at Deniva and moo’ed at him with concern. Deniva nodded his head in agreement.

“I’m worried about her too. But Aima is tough.” Deniva reminded Eez. The Gran blinked all three of his eyes and then a smile appeared on his face.

“I could deliver the captured Grey Jedi to the Sith?” He suggested in his moo'ing cow like voice. “It will not be you. But it will allow us to get aboard the Night Stalker.”

“That person needs to look just like me!” Deniva countered.

“Nar Shaddaa is a cesspool… Everyone is on a clandestine mission. Agents often use disguises to further obfuscate their looks. If the person we use does not meet your standard, we try something else.” Eez suggested. “Head to the Klinger Theater” He said. Deniva turned the ship around and headed for the theater.

20 minutes later with the help of makeup, a hairpiece, prosthetic features, and chromatic iris alternators. Leo Austin, an actor from the Theater on Nar Shaddaa, looked just like Deniva. Leo knew nothing, only that he was to play the role of a captured Jedi knight to please the Sith lord. Deniva had placed his storm trooper outfit back on before meet Leo. Leo never saw Deniva’s face.

The three headed up to the Nightstalker on Eez small ship the SS-88 Hayfield.

“NightStalker, this is Eez Rheef on the SS-88 Hayfield. Vogga the Great has sent me to deliver a person who might be of interest to Nuho.” Eez stated.

“Permission granted, dock in bay 2.” The Nightstalker told Eez. The bounty hunter maneuvered his ship into the bay and landed. Deniva, who was in his storm trooper outfit, rode in the aft cargo bay. He opened a secret hatch upon landing, slipped out, and casually joined all the other troopers surrounding the Hayfield. Eez lowered the ship’s entrance ramp and walked out with the actor.

“This is the gift Vogga has sent to Nuho. An actor who looks just like the Grey Jedi named Deniva. He is ready to put on a performance for the Sith Lord.” Eez told the confused storm troopers.

Aima

Aima thought “as a Sublime Warrior of the Eshan Monasteries, I could defeat these idiots with my hands cuffed behind my back.” Then she smiled as her hands were cuffed behind her back.

The big human with the shock stick, mistook Aima smile as he triggered the stick and sent electrical shocks into Aima pussy. “You like that, don’t you slut” He said.

Aima moaned and nodded her head. She knew this was a great time to gather up more force energy. She would need it, if she ran into Lord Nuho. The big man triggered the stick again.

“I’m going to make you cum against your will!” He grunted. Aima felt some pain, it started out small and began to build, but there was pleasure too. The intense voltage coursing through Aima’s pussy, it made her cunt spasm as she began to whimper.

The guards watching started to rub their crotches as they enjoyed the scene. Aima could feel her ability to control her body slowly break as she started shaking from the feeling of pleasure and pain. Her body wanted to release an orgasm, she could feel it building up inside her. But she couldn't touch her clit with her cuffed hands. So her orgasm remained on edge, just about to happen, until the man moved the shock stick like a huge dildo. Aima humped the stick and managed to finally cum with a scream. The pleasure and pain washed over her. She was shaking so uncontrollably that the big man stopped the shock stick. Her exhausted, shaking body drenched in sweat crumpled to the floor.

The guards all laughed as did the big man. “Made you cum, you stupid slut!” He said as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock.
 
Nuho and Leala

"What sort of gift?" Nuho asked holding the comlink to his mouth as his eyes rested on Leala, a small smile on his lips.

"It seems the Hutt sent an actor who looks like the Grey Jedi?" The security officer in the hangar bay replied, a little confused himself.

"What does that fool Hutt think I will do with an actor?!" Nuho scoffed. "Keep him there under guard just in case ... I am not to be disturbed again unless for something of actual importance."

"Yes My Lord." The guard gestured to two others troopers who leveled their guns at the actor and led him off leaving Eez alone on the ramp of the ship.

"Now ... you were speaking of comfort I believe?" The Dark Lord turned back to Leala and settled himself back on the couch. "You are right, Idemo was weak. Her need for power, although laudable for a Sith, undermined her thinking. I would have had to dispose of her myself soon anyway. Her constant scheming was becoming annoying. But one thing she did have was a wonderful body and she knew how to use it ... do you harbour the same talents, bounty hunter?"

With that he slowly moved his hand lifting Leala from the couch using the Force, levitating her off the ground so she floated before him. His smile widened, a trace of wickedness in it as his finger moved and the sipper on her bodysuit began to slowly slide down. Nuho felt his cock, already hard, ache to full stiffness as he unwrapped the gift before him. As Leala's breasts popped from the skintight suit he smiled more as he saw the nipples were hard. With a flick of the wrist he tore her bodysuit from her, not caring if it hurt her, seeing red lines on her skin where the material had bit in as it was torn asunder. Now naked he turned her in mid air, admiring her body from all angles.

"You truly are beautiful, Leala, a fine replacement for Idemo. In fact I would venture to say your body is better than hers. She was to ... masculine in places. But you ... you are superb."

As he watched her he was using the Dark Side of the Force to push into her mind, unlocking her desires, lowering her inhibitions. He sent surges of Dark Side energy through her body to tease and tantalise her. Using the Force he pinched at her nipples, invisible forces tweaking them and then invisible forces sliding over her wet pussy, inside her, inside her ass to as she hung there like a toy for his amusement.

***

Deniva

Deniva moved through the hangar with no one looking twice at him as he found a terminal and called up prisoner information. As she had only arrived moments before Aima's was top of the list and he found the detention area she had been assigned to. Cradling his rifle he walked off, making sure his movements seemed sure and determined. He had to make others think he belonged her on this ship. Moving from the hangar bay to the hallway beyond he stopped. he could feel Nuho's presence on the ship, the darkness he imbued. He had to hope the Dark Lord wouldn't sense him, that somehow he was distracted enough not to feel the Light Side. Deniva hadn't found Leala's name on the prisoner manifest, so either she wasn't aboard the ship, she was dead already ... or, as the Sith woman had stated, she was a guest and ally of Nuho's. Feeling his stomach go cold at that thought, Deniva stilled his emotions and marched on.

***

Aima

The guard happy with his tortured subject, his cock in hand, moved up to the dazed Aima and lifted her head by grasping her white hair. As her mouth opened to breath he slide his cock inside and sighed at the warm feeling.

"Suck it Jedi slut." He commanded as the two other guards crowded around now, unzipping their own pants and pulling hard cocks free so Aima was now the centre of three hard shafts.

The cells were all under constant watch and whatever happened here was recorded unless an order was given for it not to be. However this wouldn't be the first time a female prisoner was interrogated this way. Fear of the Jedi whore escaping was nowhere in the guard Captain's mind. After all where would she go? The ship was huge, a warren or passages and rooms that unless you knew the layout would confuse most anyone and even if she did find her way to the shuttle bay without being recaptured the moment she left the ship a tractor beam would bring her back. Hagen, the Guard Captain, smiled evilly as he watched the girl sucking him. She was his now until the Lord Nuho asked for her and as long as Hagen delivered her unharmed he and his friends could do anything to her. Nuho had told him to keep the cuffs on her no matter what, that they would prevent her using the Force, which left her physical abilities. Again Nuho had warned them all that she was a warrior. But right now she looked like any other cock craving slut.
 
Eez

Walked back inside his ship and closed the ramp. He walked over to the emergency exit hatch. Next to the hatch he opened a storage closet door and pulled a large suitcase sized box out. He opened the box and there were 4 extravehicular space suits inside. The suits were rare as most people used droids to repaired things in space. Eez was a little old fashion and had the space suits, for repairs and situations just like this one.

Eez put on one of the suits and walked back to the cockpit. He asked for clearance to depart. The Sith granted it and he carefully maneuvered the ship out of the docking bay 2. He pressed a few more buttons and the automatic controls took over the ship controls.

Eez put his helmet on, grabbed the box with the remaining suits and opened the emergency hatch. Seconds later he was floating in space, headed back the Nightstalker, totally undetected.

Aima

Aima was making the best out of a bad situation. But her training in the Monasteries had been more than just fighting techniques. She’d learned mental discipline and resistant methods among many other things. This was a situation where she was going to practice what she had learned.

She was sucking on the Guard Captain’s cock. But now she sucked harder and added more licking. There was lust and excitement in her eyes. The man moaned in pleasure.

“Ohhh fuck… you are a horny slut!” He moaned to Aima. Aima mouth came off his cock for a second

“I’m Aima and I LOVE cocks!” She told the Guard Captain. Her mouth returning and sucking on him again.

The Captain moaned and enjoy her suck for a bit, then he said to his fellow guards “Oh shit… she knows how to suck. WOW”

One of the other guards, who was stroking his cock said “Hey, Stone, give us a turn too” The man suggested.

“In a minute… Reks and Talon” The Captain answered back. Aima turned up her mouth action. Licking and sucking on his cock like it was the best candy she had ever had. The minute went by quickly, and Stone tried to pull Aima’s mouth off his cock. But Aima resisted, sucking and licking on his cock lovingly.

He finally “popped” Her mouth off, only to have her head slip from his grasp and her mouth returned to his hard throbbing cock.

“The fucking SLUT LOVES my cock.” He told the other two men. Then he told Aima “Ok Aima… time for your mouth to enjoy some other cocks” Her mouth came off his cock as Talon moved up.

“MMMM” Aima moaned “Three cocks to choose from… I wonder who’s will be the best fit?” Then Aima’s mouth began to suck on Talon’s cock with the same gusto as she had done with Stone. Talon was moaning in no time as her mouth pleasured him.

“Time to get her out of these clothes” Stone ordered the other guard. Aima’s mouth did not leave Talon’s cock, as the two other men removed her body suit.

“MMMM, she is some package” Reks moaned, looking over Aima’s amazing figure.

Aima mouth came off Talon’s cock "I have two unfilled holes?” She suggested.

“She is right, she is a smart slut” Stone agreed and laid down as Aima got on her knees over him. His erect dick entering her wet pussy. Then Reks started into her from the back. Aima eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped open a little “Oh FUCK” she gasped.

While Stone and Talon had average sized cocks, Reks’ was bigger and thicker. “MMMM” Aima moaned looking slightly back at him, "Push it all in." She said. Reks’ big cock fucked deep into her ass as Aima moaned.

Talon held her mouth to his cock. So it was like she was on all fours, but not really as her hands were still cuffed behind her back. Talon’s cock was back in Aima’s mouth. As Aima was shoving her hips back at Stone and Reks, working hard on getting their cocks as deep as she could get them. Her lips around the head of Talon’s cock as she greedily licked and sucked on him. At the same time, she shoved back at Reks and Stone, helping them pounded into her from behind. She took all of Talon’s dick into her mouth. Deep throating him, as he started to fuck her face. He fuck her mouth with ease, as if there was nothing inside her mouth or throat to stop his cock. Aima lifted her head and opened her mouth a little wider as she made moans and grunts. It was clear she was having another orgasm.

She never seemed to stop having orgasm after that. Stone was the next one to cum, as he grunted under her and his cock jerked and throbbed as he came, pumping his cum into her. Next Reks cock exploded. It was something to see as the part of his shaft you could see, bulged as each of his squirts of cum entered her ass. Finally, her sucking and bobbing up and down on Talon’s cock payed off, as he filled her mouth with his cum. Aima swallowed it all.

Inside, Aima was smiling. Her orgasms and the three guard’s orgasms added to her force powers. Additionally, she had tricked the men into using her name, and she knew their names too. It is a known fact that some kidnap victims fall for their kidnappers, but not known as well was the opposite can happen too. These guards had just fucked her and loved it. Whether they knew it or not, they are starting to have feeling for her. She would be ready to make her move soon.

Leala

Leala moaned in pleasure as she reflexively opened her legs wider.

“Good” Nuho said. “I like a wanton Slut”

He used his force abilities like a finger that ran up and down over Leala’s slit. To Leala, it felt amazing, like a nearly frictionless force against her exposed sex. He stroked her for several minutes as her moaning and squirming got more and more intense. Then he stopped his force rubbing on her pussy. Leala breathed in gasps as she had almost cum.

“You love sex… I can see that” Nuho observed as his “force” finger returned and Leala gasp. Nuho's force power entered her pussy this time. He took his time, ensuring that her pussy was spread slowly and pleasurably. Leala tensed, as her breathing becoming strained. She could feel her orgasm approaching again. She squirmed more as he went deeper in her.

“I can make my finger as big as you like” Nuho told her as she felt the force energy swell inside her.

“Oh FUCK” Leala moaned as his finger stretched her pussy and excited her throbbing sex. She felt force fingers on her breasts, nipples, and even one entered her ass. It was like 4 men were pleasuring her. She muscles tensing even more as she gasped. Her arousal peaking as the force object in her pussy swelled more.

“AHHHHHHHHH” Leala screamed as her pussy exploded in orgasm. Her breath gasping as her whole body shook like it was stuck by lightning. Her pussy clenching around the invisible force finger as Nuho laughed. He knew she was totally under his control.
 
Last edited:
Eez

The emergency airlock Eez found was unsecured. It was after all supposed to be there for any emergency and who would be crawling around the outside of a Sith Dreadnought unless they were supposed to be there? Quickly pulling himself inside the ship, the outer door cycling closed and the hiss of air pressurisation sounding, Eez waited till he got a green light then opened the inner lock. The ready room beyond was empty. He quickly slipped out of his space suit and placed it and the other suits in a nearby series of lockers. Blaster at the ready he moved to the computer and brought up deck plans of the ship. If Deniva was on time he should be getting to Aima's cell any moment and then he would need a diversion to get her to back here. Eez considered Leala, but Deniva had informed him the girl had betrayed them all so her well fair was pretty low on his list of worries right now. Moving out the door of the ready room he moved quietly down the hall toward the engineering section. Luckily his background was in engines, basically all tech stuff. he had been curious about it as a child and quickly found a talent for the skill. His intention was to get to an engineering computer and tell the main computer that the ship was experiencing a radiation leak from the main hyperdrive core. That would set off alarms though out the ship and as the crew ran to their emergency station Deniva should be able to get Aima to him at the airlock. From there in the spacesuits they leave the ship and return to his ships which was loitering outside, no threat to anyone.

Deniva

The Grey Jedi moved through the ship like a ghost, just one of many troopers going about his business. The Force guided him to Aima and around any situation that might attract attention. For example one overly precise young officer who was doing spot ID checks on anyone in the passage Deniva had intended to use. Sensing the danger in the Force he moved in a different direction. It took him longer as he had to make an around about trip, but finally he entered the cell block. The men on duty, one officer at the main computer terminal and one trooper simply standing at the back of the room with his blaster cradled in his arms, both looked up as he walked in.

"Yes?" The officer in charge asked looking Deniva over.

"I'm here for the female prisoner who was just brought in." Deniva stated walking slowly toward the officer who smirked.

"She's a little ... busy, right now. But don't worry, once Stone and his boys have had their turn we can have ours." He answered with a grin

The trooper in the back laughed and Deniva joined in. He could feel the build up of Force power in the near distance ... Aima ... and the only way she built up that much power was by sex. The question was were the guards raping her, or was she willing? Deniva shrugged inwardly, the Sith may have tried to rape her, but knowing how sexual and nympho Aima was she probably had them eating out of her hand right now. Something was wrong though. Whereas before Aima used her powers to escape situations like this, this time they were being blocked somehow. The build up continued but there was no outlet for them. Force cuffs? Made sense the Sith would use them as they knew Aima's potential, but would building up all that power and not being able to let it out harm his Padawan, he wondered.

"Stone should release the prisoner now." Deniva suggested as the officer watched him. He saw the mans eyes glaze over.

"Stone should release her now ... yes, he has had long enough." The officer, Gaden, blinked and pushed a button on his console.

"Stone, you've had enough fun. Get your ass out here now."

"Yes, Sir." Came the voice of a man, obviously breathing hard and seriously pissed off.

A few minutes later three guards appeared doing up their clothing and none looked happy.

"What the matter Gaden, couldn't wait for your turn?" Stone asked.

Before the officer could reply Deniva moved up to Stone. "Did you hurt her?" He asked.

Stone looked confused, flicking his gaze between Deniva and Gaden. "What do you care, trooper ... and who are you to question the guard captain anyway? Beside ... she was enjoying everything we were doing."

Stone and his two men laughed and looked at each other, which was their mistake. As Stone looked away Deniva shot him in the chest, then calmly turned a fraction and shot the officer behind the computer console so he couldn't sound the alarm. Dropping the blaster he ignited his sabre and leapt forward slicing through the two guards who had been with Stone as they tried to figure out what the hell was happening. The final guard managed to get off two shots at Deniva, both deflected, one into the wall the other back at the guard taking him in the throat. He slumped to the floor gurgling. Deniva had felt the anger rising as the men spoke about Aima, how they thought so little of her, acting as if she were just a piece of meat, but unlike the Sith he used only a fraction of that anger to heighten his Force abilities when using his light sabre. Equal use of Light and Dark gave Deniva abilities most other Jedi failed to gain.

Glancing around quickly to make sure no alarms had sounded and no other threats loomed, Deniva ran to the computer, pulling the dead body of the officer from the console and finding Aima's cell. He unlocked the door from here and ran down the hexagonal passage till he got to her cell door. It quickly shot up and he stepped into the cell to find her naked on the floor covered in some cum and looking ... radiant.

"Well ... I had intended to rescue you but from how you look maybe I should send the Sith guards back in." He smirked as he turned off his holo-disguise and returned to his Jedi robed look. "Here. Get dressed, we need to move." He stated undoing her cuffs and throwing her a bodysuit and boots he had found in the lockers in the detention area control room.

Nuho

Nuho kept Leala hovering in the air as her body convulsed through a huge orgasm. His cock was raging and he pushed his dark robes aside and undid the front of his soft pants to reveal its hardness to the woman bounty hunter. With a flick of his hand he pulled her closer to him, positioning her over his cock, then lowered her till his cock head teased her pussy lips ... then dropped her. His cock speared her entirely, ramming up deep inside her as his hands remained by his side, keeping her upright by the Force alone. He raised her slowly, then forced her down again. Using her as a toy he fucked her onto his pulsing cock over and over again feeling how tight she was.

"Mmmm, you are tighter than Idemo was ... but then she had fucked half the ship, her needs were insatiable. I think I will keep you for my own bed alone, unless I want to watch you with someone ... or a group of someones? Yes, Idemo did enjoy gangbangs and it did help keep crew moral up." Nuho laughed as he watched his cock sliding in and out of Leala.

His hands caressed the woman's skin and body, exploring everywhere. She felt exquisite. Such perfect legs and toned thighs, lovely breasts and such hard nipples. He pinched them hard, twisting them viciously. As he did this he conjured the Force and slowly pushed into her ass, small and slim to start with, no thicker than a straw, but once inside he enlarged the invisible probe till it was as wide as his own cock and longer, as least a good 8-9". Once done he started to use it to fuck her ass in time with his cock thrusting into her pussy. He had just started to feel the beginnings of his own orgasm nearing when his commlink beeped. Keeping up the fucking he growled in annoyance and picked it up.

"Yes?! I told you not to disturb me."

"Sorry my Lord ... but sensors have picked up blaster fire from within the detention area. I have sent a squad down to investigate, I can get no answer on comms from the officer on duty." A woman's voice stated suitably scared by the tremor in her voice.

"Very well." Nuho closed the link and sighed watching Leala rise and fall on his cock with no control at all. "I am sorry my dear, but it would seem your Jedi friend has arrived to try and rescue you and Aima. I must go and give him a proper welcome."

With a sigh of frustration he lifted Leala clear of his wet cock and threw her onto the bed of his quarters. Nuho stood, straightened his clothing, but nothing could hide the tent his cock formed in his robes, and marched from his room.

"I will be back soon ... don't bother dressing." He shouted back to Leala before the doors closed.
 
Eez

The hyperdrive core was a vital system that allowed vessels to enter hyperspace to traverse the vast distances of space faster than lightspeed. The hyperdrive core was built from a titanium-chromium compound. This compound was specially designed to allow hyperdrives core to withstand the continual stress caused by traveling between the dimensions of real space and hyperspace. The core made use of supralight hypermatter particles to make the hyperspace jump without changing the ship's mass or energy.

A leak of these particles would be bad. The radiation alone was deadly. Great streams of these particles are directed to the core via a large network of tubes leading into the top of the core. Spent particles come out of the bottom of the core and are contained via gamma radiation fields. Several large fusion generators were needed to produce the power needed to produce the particles, channel everything into the core, and collect up the spent particles. These four large generators stood fore and aft, and port and starboard of the core.

Eez was looking down on all these subsystems from a small maintenance room above the engineering plant. He had needed to knock out a Nightstalker maintenance crew member and steal his access card to get in the room.

His attempts to enter the engineering computer and cause it to send a fake radiation leak message to the main computer had not worked. The stolen access card did not grant him access to the engineering computer system. If he had a skilled droid, it could have gotten in, but he did not have one with him. His plan had hit a snag. He knew he had to do something quickly as Deniva and Aima need some kind of distraction if they were going to escape. He stared with his three eyes at the engineering plant below him. He knew the systems below him, bent time-space to enter hyperspace… he wished they could help him buy some time for Deniva and Aima.

That was when an idea came to him. He pulled out his blaster and fired it at the window he was looking through. The plexglass melted away. Then he took aim and fired his blaster at one of the tubes holding supralight hypermatter particles. A blue glow appeared as particles spilled into the room. Eez took two more quick shots at the Gamma radiation field collector and one of the fusion generators. Alarm bells and warning sirens screamed as Eez exited the maintenance room.

“Real radiation leaks are so much better than fake one” Eez said to himself as he ran back to the agreed upon meeting place, ready room 5.

Aima and Deniva

“I had them right where I wanted them… If you had not shown up… and killed them all I was about to escape!” Aima explained as she pulled on her last boot. Deniva was already moving to leave the detention area.

“The only thing escaping was their cum out of their cocks and onto your tits!” Deniva teased Aima.

Aima ran to catch up to Deniva in the detention area control room. “Thanks” She said giving him a big kiss “For saving me!”

“Time to go, we need to get to ready room 5 and get out of here” Deniva explained.

“Wait a sec… they captured the actor too.” Aima said as she pressed the button to open the man’s cell. She ran back to the actor’s cell. “Leo… go to ready room 5. We’ll be there in a few minutes.” She told the man. Then she ran back to the detention area control room where she grabbed a dead trooper’s blaster rifle.

“Not as elegant as a light saber… but it will work.” Aima said to herself.

“You took too long… there is a squad of trooper outside” Deniva said with a little frustration in his voice.

“That is my fault… I'll take care of it. I know you don’t listen to me… but not only do I know the Sublime Arts of the Seven but I was part of a special Echani’ elite assault team.” Aima said as she got ready to open the detention door.

“Which you got thrown off… for being reckless!” Deniva pointed out.

“My point exactly!” Aima said with excitement and opened the door. She used the force to accelerate through the opening at lightening speed. Her blaster shots were accurate and deadly as the squad of 6 troopers was reduced to 2 stand in just a few seconds. Deniva helped too, as the remaining two troopers were about to fire on Aima when He used his force power to point their blaster away from Aima and their shots missed. Then Aima was on them and one kick and one blaster later the troopers had been dispatched.

“See… simple” Aima bragged. Deniva decided not to say anything about helping. The radiation sirens went off as red lights started flashing.

“Let’s go… ready room 5” Deniva yelled over the sirens.

“No, we need to save Leala” Aima yelled back.

“She is working for the Sith” Deniva said in disgust.

“No, she is not. There is no time to explain. Trust me, we need to rescue her!” Aima said as she ran down the passageway toward to the senior officer’s quarters. Deniva reluctantly followed his head strong Padawan.

When they reached the mess deck, they ran directly into Nuho, his red light saber out and actvated.

“So we meet at last… Grey Jedi!” Nuho said as he used the dark force to push/hurl Aima against the room bulkhead. The white hair, big busted, Echani smashed into the wall so hard it knocked the wind out of her.

Leala

Leala grabbed her clothing and pulled it on. She ran after Nuho. She had no idea what she was going to do. But she had to save Deniva and Aima, she just had to!
 
Nuho had made his way toward the detention area unaware that Leala was trailing him. His focus was all directed ahead and when he saw the Jedi and his young Padawan appear around the corner and into the mess deck he smiled behind his face mask. The mask was black with jagged red highlights that made it look like a skull in the red flashing alert strobes in the room. He activated his lightsabre and stood still, menacing, watching the two of them. He could sense the power within Aima, even now when she wasn't trying she stood out in the Force like a beacon. She could be dangerous even in her untried state and although he was confident he could take her and her Master there was no reason for recklessness. It had been that which had undone Idemo. With a wave of his hand he picked Aima up and dashed her against the far wall, watching her slide to the floor half unconscious. He would deal with her later after her Master had been dispatched. Nuho's orders from the Sith Empress were to bring the Grey Jedi in alive, his Padawan, at the time the orders were given, had been an unknown. Nuho had decided what the Empress didn't know only favoured him so he would take the girl as his own, as his disciple and train her to be his hidden weapon.

"Jedi, we do not need to fight this day." Nuho stated starting to move slowly to the side and out into the clear space in the centre of the mess hall. "Come with me. My Empress wishes to meet with you. You have my word no harm will befall you or your Padawan. Hand me your lightsabre and agree to come peacefully and you will be spared."

Deniva smiled and ignited his own sabre, the silver contrasting starkly to the crimson red of Nuho's weapon. He too moved to give himself more space. The radiation alert would have the crew heading to safe rooms. Insulated from radiation until the damage control parties had fixed the problem. That meant that the chances of them being disturbed were almost non-existent. That suited Deniva just fine. He shrugged and smiled.

No harm? Come peacefully? Really Nuho, do you expect me to believe you? When have Sith ever been trustworthy."

Nuho shrugged to and smirked. Behind Deniva a bolted down chair began to shake on it's fastenings. "True, Jedi, I suppose we are renowned for our lack of honor, but see where it has got us? Your weak Republic cannot stand against us for much longer. World after world falls to us and our Mandalorian allies as your military falls back into the Core worlds. You know defeat is inevitable, why not join the winning side while the offer still stands."

Even as he finished speaking the fastening on the chair finally gave way and the seat flew at Deniva's back. At the last second the Grey Jedi turned and slashed his sabre through the chair sending the two halves flying past him with inches to spare. He spun back but already Nuho was on him and with an animal like growl the Sith Lord began to hack and slash at the Jedi's body. Deniva parried and feinted desperately. Unlike Idemo, Nuho was at the height of his powers and Deniva knew this fight would balance on a knife edge. One mistake and it was all over for him and Aima.

Off to the side he noticed movement and took a split second to see who it was worried troopers had arrived to back up their Lord despite the alarms. Instead he saw Leala creeping around the edge of the room toward the winded Aima and he saw her crouch next to the young woman to check on her. That was all the time he had to spare. He could only hope that Aima's declaration that Leala was in fact on their side and not a traitor as Idemo had stated was true. Ducking under a wild swing, Deniva threw himself forward and rolled coming up on his feet and throwing out his hand. The Force push caught Nuho as the man was spinning to follow his enemies passage and lifted him from his feet and over the mess room table behind him. Having gained a second or two he turned to Leala and Aima.

"Leala, get her out of here. I'll handle this ... GO!"

"Oh, poor Jedi, how wrong you are." Nuho said with a laugh as he regained his feet. "They can run, but they cannot escape. Leala, I had such hopes for you ... ah well, I promise instead your death will be long and painful. And as for Aima ... mmm, I promise you exquisite pleasures unlike any you have felt before young Padawan."

"You talk the talk, Nuho, but lets see if you can walk the walk, hm?" Deniva snarled moving closer to the Sith Lord.

Nuho laughed again and launched himself at Deniva. The two men came together in a flurry of light sabres. The sound of the blades clashing echoed in the empty room, both weapons batteries straining to contain an overload as they locked together, the two men pushing and shoving at each other, faces inches from each other.

"I will kill you, Jedi." Nuho hissed.

Deniva just smiled and winked which infuriated the Sith. For a second he let his guard down as rage fuelled a need to tear down this Jedi Knight. He pulled back to lift his sabre high, about to bring it down on Deniva's head with furious force. It was all the time Deniva needed. He remembered his old Master teaching him that many Jedi, and indeed Sith, focused on the Force and their sabres in battle forgetting other, more old styles of combat that could, in the right situations, win the day. As Nuho's sabre rose, Deniva stepped in punched the man in the face, hard. The mask Nuho wore took the brunt of the punch, but it took the Sith Lord by surprise and he stumbled back a couple of steps. Deniva swept his sabre around in a quick and sudden swing which sent Nuho's sabre and the hand holding it flying through the air and dragging a pain filled cry from the Sith Lord. Cluthcing the stump of his right arm to his chest, Nuho backed up, then with a cry filled with pain and fury spun and ran for his life.
 
The Escape

“Deniva… that was amazing” Aima gasped as she watched Nuho run out of the mess decks. Leala was holding up the busty Padawan. “You really kicked his ass!”

“I got lucky, now let's get going” Deniva suggested. The three of them, Deniva, Leala, Aima, ran to ready room 5. Deniva kept his eyes on Leala, still not trusting her. Leala could feel his mistrust.

“I’m sorry, Deniva. I really fucked up… I don’t know what else I can say.” Leala said to him

“We’ll talk about it back on the ship.” Deniva replied with no warmth.

They arrived at the ready room and met Eez and Leo. The Actor was surprised to meet Deniva.

“Wow, the real Jedi knight... it is an honor!” Leo gasped as if he had met a movie star.

Deniva smiled “You really do look like me.” He said.

“We have a problem” Eez said holding up the space suits. All of them quickly realized the problem. There were only 4 extravehicular space suits, one of them had to stay behind.

“I’ll do it” Leo said. “I’m an actor, I can blend in, and I need get back to Nar Shaddaa anyhow”

“No” Aima said “I have a better idea. Follow me” She said and led the actor out of the ready room. A minute later she was back and she started putting on her space suit.

“What did you do with the actor?” Eez asked.

“He is in one of the 10 escape pods… I just release” Aima giggled and pulled on her helmet.

The four entered the airlock and soon were floating towards Eez’s small ship.

Nuho

The Sith Inquisitor made it to the bridge. His own blood all over his black outfit.

“Sir… what happed to you?” The bridge watch officer asked.

“NOTHING!!” Nuho screamed and used the power of the force to break the man’s neck. The watch officer crumpled to the floor, dead. None of the other watch standers said a word to Nuho. Even when escape pods were released from the ship. No one had the guts to tell him what was happening. Then one of them detected Eez's ship. The sensor operator did not know what to do, tell the Sith lord or not. Finally, he decided to tell him.

“My Lord, I have detected a small ship floating off our port side. It might be the intruders escape ship.” The man informed the irked Sith Lord.

“Destroy that ship NOW” Nuho ordered. The weapon’s officer fired two blasts and the ship exploded in a huge fire ball.

Deniva, Leala, Aima, Eez

The SS-88 Hayfield exploded right be for the group’s eyes.

“Drek!” Eez moaned to himself as his ship blew up. Aima turned to Deniva and mouthed “What do we do now?” Aima asked. Her hands up in the air as parts of Eez’s ship flew by her. No one wanted to activate a communicator this close to the Nightstalker and give away their position.

“It’s ok…” Deniva mouthed back and pointing towards the aft end of the Nightstalker. The space suits had small thrusters and he activated his. Propelling himself towards the back end of the dreadnought. Leala, Aima, Eez followed. Soon their were clear of the massive ship and after an hour, the dreadnought left orbit.

Deniva pulled out his commlink and pressed a few buttons. Aima again gave him “what’s going on?” signal with her hands up in the air. Deniva just smiled at her. About a minute later, the Chumstain appeared. Deniva pointed everyone to the side entrance port. The four tried people climbed aboard Deniva's ship.

“I have a built-in recall program for when I need the ship to return to me” Deniva explained as everyone was removing their helmets.

“Let’s jump to hyperspace… the Nightstalker might still be around here” Deniva ordered as Aima headed to the cockpit. Deniva joined her after his suit was off. The Chumstain was already in hyperspace.

“Where are we going?” Deniva asked.

“I picked a planet completely by random. The place is called” Aima said pausing to look at the computer scene. “Daranor. It is a forest planet in a solar system with only 4 other planets. The planet has gravity about 1.69 times that of Tager V, and is made up of 3 continents. It has 3 moons orbiting.

Plants cover the world, lots of different types of trees and grasses. They can reach incredible heights due to the strength of some species. Also lots of spectacular colors. Shrubs, bushes and flowers are also fairly prominent. These organisms may not be much more than the very basics of life as we know it, but they make a gorgeous landscape nonetheless. Sorry only small animals, lots of fish in the oceans.

There was a small outpost on the planet for science research. But there has been no communication from it for quite a while.” Aima explain with pride in her voice on the choice she made.
 
Last edited:
Nuho

He sat in the medical bay as the droid repaired the stump of his arm. An artificial hand would replace the one Deniva cut off, but it would take time to manufacture and code to his nervous system. He cursed as the droid hit a particularly sensitive nerve, but refrained from throwing this one across the sick bay. He had already destroyed two in his rage at being beaten. His anger came from a couple a points, one, obviously, that he had been defeated by a Jedi, a Grey Jedi at that. Secondly by such a simple move. A simple punch in the face had been all it took to distract him enough for the man to lop his hand off and send him scurrying for his life. So yes, third was humiliation that he had, in fact, run for his life. No one had seen it of course, other than Deniva and his friends which only gave Nuho more of a reason to hunt them down and destroy them. The only living proof and witnesses to his defeat.

"My Lord."

Nuho turned to see a young bridge officer, a woman, standing in the doorway of the sickbay, face white in fear. He smirked. It seemed none of the more senior officers had dared risk their own lives coming to him. The life of a junior officer was irrelevant. The Sith Lord waved the girl forward into the room.

"What is it?"

"My Lord, we have received a communication from the Empress. She demands we return to base so she can consult with you about the hunt for the Jedi."

Nuho felt his stomach go cold, and not even the stammer in the girls voice gave him any joy now. She was probably scared of the Empress more than she was of him right now. But the overwhelming sensation of cold desperation came from the fact he would have to return to his Empress a failure, before he had time to rectify the mistake he had made. Now he would have to stand before her and explain how he let a Jedi, a Padawan and a bounty hunter outwit him on his own ship. To delay would only fuel the Empress's anger at him so he looked up at the girl standing before him and nodded.

"Get us on course for home. Maximum speed."

"Yes my Lord." She turned and almost ran from the room.

***

Deniva, Aima, Leala and Eez

Sitting with Aima in the cockpit, Deniva smiled and relaxed into the co-pilots seat as Aima checked the readouts of the computers from the pilot seat. He didn't mind her taking the pilots position, he had told her to jump the ship after all. She seemed to be an accomplished pilot in with all the other things she had training in. At some point he would have to just ask her to list everything she could do. He closed his eyes and considered what she had just told him. Daranor seemed the perfect place to lose themselves for a while. Out of the way, unremarkable and with no Republic or Sith base to worry about. There was no reason for anyone to come looking for them there. With any luck the science station might provide them with some supplies as well. The Chumstain had adequate food and water to keep them all alive for months if they had to, but it would mean living off emergency rations. Maybe the science station had more variety of food and even if not the local flora might provide something tasty.

"You did well back there, Aima. I am pleased with you and very happy you are not harmed. But all that Force energy you created inside your body while being ... interrogated, you need to release it or it could harm you." He turned in his flight seat to face her. "Your powers are unlike anything I've ever heard of, I've never heard of a person who can create the Force as well as tap into it, so I'm playing it by ear. I would advise that you try to relax and let the power flow from you slowly rather than in a big explosion as we have seen before. We do not want the Sith picking up on our position ... can you do that my young Padawan?"

Back in the crew bay, Leala and Eez relaxed on comfortable chairs now they were out of the spacesuits. Leala in particular had a lot to think about. The Sith would put a price on her head now, she would be a bounty hunter being hunted by her own kind. But she couldn't let Deniva and Aima die, she had realised that. The young Monk had taught her a great lesson even as he died in her arms and a change had come over her that she would never have thought possible. She actually cared for Aima and Deniva. She felt Eez's three eyes on her and glanced over with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" She asked frustrated.

"You betrayed Deniva and Aima," Eez replied nervously as he watched her and shifted in his seat. "Eez wishes to know if ... if you are now friends again?"

Leala sighed and her expression of anger dissipated into a smile. She nodded. "Yes, Eez, I am your friend again, their friend ... if Deniva will forgive my stupidity."

"He is Jedi, they always forgive." Eez offered with a smile of his own.

"You don't know many Jedi do you." Leala chuckled and shook her head. "They can hold a grudge a long time unless given good reason to change their minds. I just need to give him a reason to let him see I am not a threat any more."

"You could bed him." Eez suggested with a shrug.

"Yes, I suppose I could." She laughed thinking of the handsome Jedi and what Aima had said of his cock, but then she realised that might not be enough. "I'm good in bed, Eez ... but I'm not sure I am that good."
 
Aima

Aima closed her eyes as she focused on the force energy she had built up. “Deniva… I can use the Force for only a few things. I can transfer the Force energy to others, making them have orgasms… I can transfer the energy to you… and I can accelerate my speed.” Aima explained to Deniva.

“The Jedi masters said The Force is an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us” Deniva explained “In life, there is the Force. In the Force, there is life. Force-sensitives beings can feel a "disturbance in the Force" whenever there was a great loss of life. I think sex makes life… and thus adds to the Force. Somehow you can tap into your passion and the passion of others.” Deniva suggested.

“Now once created… the Force can be used for many things… such as the ability to sense impending attacks; to push, lift, and otherwise manipulate physical objects; influence the minds of others; to sedate or induce sleep; to project images over great distances, see the future or maintain one's consciousness after death. The Dark side users strong with the Force can project lightning from their hands and fingers.” Deniva explained.

“I know I cannot manipulate objects or do normal Jedi mind tricks. But I have not tried the others abilities. Let me focus.” Aima said as she closed her eyes. She tried to see into the future and saw nothing. She tried to project an image and again nothing. She opened her eyes “I really don’t think I can do those things. I did get a small sense of the things around me. But my guess is The Force is blind in me. Like Love is blind” She joked.

“Did you try force lightning?” Deniva asked.

“That is from the dark side… I don’t want to go in that direction” Aima countered.

“As a Grey Jedi… I feel that ability is neither good or evil. It is what someone choses to do with it that might be good or evil.” Deniva clarified.

“Ok” Aima said as she closed her eyes again. After a few seconds she gasped “I feel something.”

“Focus” Deniva said.

As Aima focused more… flames came out of her fingers. She opened her eyes “OH WOW” she gasped as she turned off her ability.

“Not lightning… but flames, interesting” Deniva stated

“The fire of passion… and warmth of love” Aima suggested. “Speaking of love… that display took my force levels down. To do more experiments… I’ll need you to make love to me!” Aima cooed as she leaned over and kissed Deniva.

Leala and Eez

Eez looked over to Leala. “You could practice on me to get better?” He suggested

Leala looked back a Eez . The three-eyed bovine was not really her type. However, she had been through a lot, and Nuho had started to fuck her and stopped in the middle. She needed to de-stress and a roll in the hay (pun intended!! LOL) with Eez might be fun.

“Eez you have a deal. Let’s fuck!” Leala agreed. Now Eez was part bull and bull’s love sex. He stood up and started to worked his pants down.

“Not here… in your quarters” Leala corrected him and grabbed the sex hungry Eez. In her room with the door closed, she helped him get his pants off. Once freed his massive but still semi-hard erection stood proudly from his crotch. The size and thickness of his cock was visually exciting.

“WOW… you have quite the cock.” Leala moaned as she got on her knees and stroke his monster. A regular cock gave Leala lots of pleasure, a cock this big was going to rock her world. “You have big balls too!” Leala said as below the imposing cock were his equally impressive bull balls. Hanging low, the large balls were a sign of potency.

“This is going to be fun!” Leala added as she leaned in and kissed his cock. She licked down the shaft. “mmmmmmm” she moaned as she drooled over it. The sexy bounty hunter return to the cock's head and she opened her mouth wide, sucked it in. Her tongue flicked over the tip. She teased it.

“MMMMMMM” Eez mooed in pleasure as his rod grew fully erect.

Meanwhile Leala had her hands wrapped around the huge stiff cock shaft, her mouth sucking on the throbbing cock-head. She pulled back until her lips caught on the back of the swollen glan and she licked all the way around the cock-head. Then she pressed the tip of her tongue against the slit in the tip of the big massive throbbing cock and licked away the drops of pre-cum. Her mouth slowly took in his dick, inch-by-inch, as if she was a sword swallower. She only could take 8 inches in … before her mouth retreated, and then she attacked it again. Her face bobbed up and down on the giant cock.

The NightStalker arrives at Korriban

Nuho dreadnought dropped out of hyperspace in orbit around Korriban, in the Horuset system. It was the original homeworld of the Sith species, a sacred planet for the Sith Order, had the tombs for many ancient and powerful Dark Lords of the Sith, contained immense dark side power, and it was where Empress Illuz Vexx chose to run her empire.

The Empress had summoned Nuho to her chambers on her massive flagship, Deathbringer. Nuho needed to walk past the 10 Imperial Guards to reach her chamber/throne room. The three members of the Dark Council were leaving as he was ushered in. Empress Illuz Vexx was dressed in her black and sexy outfit. It might be better called a swim suit with spikes. She wore knee high black boots with metal bands, a thong with spikes, a bikini top with spikes under her breasts, and metal braces with spikes. Her long black hair cascading over her left shoulder. She was viewing a video screen of two elephant looking humanoid creatures begging her not to kill their child.

“Their species is call Krolline.” Empress Illuz said to Nuho matter of factly without looking at him. “They can only breed once during their lifespan. They bond with their mates for life. They care for their offspring jointly and raise them for 30 years. Many will commit suicide if they lose their child as they get no second chance to carry on their genes. These two have been begging me to save their child for two days now. I’ve been torturing their child horribly. Cut off it limbs… and burn out its eyes, but yet they keep begging me.” Illuz explained.

She pushed a button and the two parents screamed in pain and despair. A big smile appeared on Illuz face “I just killed their child. As a mother, I know how awful they must feel right now” She pushed another button and turned on the screen.

“THIS IS THE BEST PART OF THIS ENTERTAINMENT… AND I CAN NOT ENJOY IT BECAUSE I MUST TALK TO YOU!” Illuz screamed at Nuho.
 
Last edited:
Deniva & Aima

"Well, when you ask so nicely." Deniva grinned as he cupped the back of the girls head and returned the kiss.

It started soft, but quickly got passionate. To feel her close again, to get the chance to even kiss her let alone make love to his Padawan again felt incredible to the Jedi Knight. Now they were safe he had been trying to sort through his feelings and thoughts from back on Nar Shaddaa. When Idemo had told him Aima was taken and would be held by Nuho he had felt cold, all over. Fear, anger and loss all warred inside him in that moment. They hadn't been together long, days really, and yet ... he felt a connection with Aima. Force connections were not uncommon between student and Master when learning the Force, some were stronger than others, but since they had first made love Deniva had felt drawn to the young Echani warrior, more than to anyone he could every remember in his life until now. She was beautiful, sexy, smart, funny ... she was the perfect woman he thought and he realised now looking back that every time he looked at her he felt love. That emotion Jedi were supposed to suppress, to ignore so emotional attachments would not cloud their actions and decisions. As they kissed in the ships cockpit he caressed her neck as their tongues fought each other. Love ... had he ever been in love? He honestly couldn't recall, but what he was feeling for Aima made him warm inside, happy. He wanted her so much, needed her by his side. He worried about her safety when she wasn't around ... was that love? Or perhaps a more fatherly emotion? Not that what they did together was fatherly he considered.

He reached out and took her around the waist and lifted her over to his seat so she was sitting stride him in the co-pilots chair, facing him. He smiled up at her, caressing her face, tussling her white hair tied up in those sharp tails. His eyes shone as he looked her up and down, her breasts pushing the thin material of the bodysuit she still wore into his face almost.

"I was so scared I had lost you, Aima." He confessed softly. "You already mean so much to me."

His hands travelled down her arms and back up, stroking them, then onto her sides, down to her hips then back up again. His face was warming up as arousal flared within him. God, just looking at her always got this reaction from him. Well, if he were honest, probably every male who saw her had the same reaction, he just flattered himself his was stronger. His fingers found the zipper in front of the suit which was fighting bravely to keep her breasts held in. With a small smile he started to slowly pull the zipper down. He loved the sound it made and loved even more the exposed pale skin it showed him. Inch by inch the zipper lowered as Deniva took his time. He didn't care where Leala and Eez were, if they walked in on him and Aima, right now his focus was on this beautiful girl in his lap. Finally, unable to restrain them any more, the body suit parted and her breasts popped out.

"God, your so beautiful ... so incredibly sex, Aima." He sighed and caressed her breasts, cupping them, running his thumbs over the hard nipples, pinching them and twisting suddenly with a wicked grin. Then he leaned in and kiss the breasts all over the perfect firm globes finally coming to rest on those hard nipples as he sucked and bit down.

***

Leala & Eez

Eez was in hog heaven, standing there in his quarters on the ship watching the sexy human bounty hunter on her knees doing a workman like job of sucking his huge long and thick cock. Some females of his own species had trouble with the males cock size, but Leala was attacking his dick as if her life depended on it. At full hardness his cock could measure upwards of 11-12" and she had already taken about 8" he consider cocking his head to one side as he watched her technique and she obviously trying for more. Eez was not what you would call a deep thinking. He drifted with life and took what it threw at him but never really made waves. He was a good engineer, he had always had a way with machines, but he had not really been lucky with females either his own species or others. And yet within a few short hours he had fucked Aima and was now being sucked off by Leala. Humans, he decided, were definitely the best species for sex. He began to buck his hips a little as the pleasure rose in his crotch and Leala got another 2" down her throat. Now he was really impressed. He could clearly see the bulge his cock made in her throat. It looked uncomfortable, even painful, and yet the woman never stopped and even seemed to be enjoying it. Finally though she stopped and pulled off of him red faced and gasping for air looking up at him with a big grin on her face as she licked her lips.

"Now it's time for you to show me what you can do with this big boy." She stated standing up and slowly backing toward the small bed in the room.

As she moved she stripped, slowly, teasingly, making him watch wide eyes as she revealed her body to him. He mooed softly as her gorgeous body. Not as big breasted as Aima, but even so, more tanned, harder body maybe? A definite six pack going on and her breasts firm, hard nippled. He stared as she got totally naked and smiled at him, lifting her hand she crooked her finger, beckoning him. As he was already half naked he quickly pulled his shirt off, threw it to the deck and literally ran at her, picking her up and throwing them both on the bed, Eez landing between her legs, his cock pressing against her wet pussy lips and hard clit. With no other foreplay he shifted his hips, felt his cock head slip into her lips and with a long loud moo thrust forward and inside Leala. His thickness got about 4" and stopped. He tried pushing it harder, then backed up and thrust hard again, getting another 2" inside. Still a lot to go he considered, but had figured it out now. He pulled back and rammed in once more sinking a full 8" inside her.

***

Vexx & Nuho

Nuho knew better than to speak right now. His life hung by a thread, a very thin thread. Failure was met by death, if you were lucky. If not then days of torture then death. Empress Vexx's reputation for cruelty was well earned as was her power. She had risen through the ranks of the Sith fast. Faster than anyone else in history Nuho considered. Every mission she had been given she had succeeded in. Every battle she fought she won. Tactically she was supreme. She had killed two of her previous Master until finally she had become the right hand of Emperor Hallen Gisard. She had kept that position for two years before killing him and becoming Empress. Nuho had known the previous Emperor well, had been tutored by him. He knew the man had considered Vexx a necessary evil, but one he could control. How wrong he had been. Nuho stood, head bowed as Vexx ranted at him. He stood unmoving, not daring to meet her eye.

"Nuho, not only did you not bring me the Grey Jedi, or his Padawan, but you lost your apprentice and ... your hand it seems." Vexx laughed at that watching him as if he were some curious life form under a microscope. "Why should I keep such a failure around? What can you possibly say in your own defence?"

He now dared to glance up quickly, she stood before him, a huge window looking out into space and the planet Korriban below. She stood legs apart, hands on hips, she looked .... incredible, he thought. He licked his lips and went down on one knee.

"My Empress ... I had the Jedi, both of them, and yes ... I failed, they escaped." He knew from previous experience that honesty could sway the Empress, especially if she already knew the facts. Any attempt to lie, or to explain, or to use excuses went very badly with her. "But I will find them again. I know them now, I can trace them in the Force. The girl, the Padawan, she is powerful, but untrained in her Force powers. Twice now she has revealed her position through the Force. Let me track them, please. I must have my revenge."

"Revenge is good ... hate is good." Vexx stated softly, walking toward the kneeling Nuho, hips swaying sexily. "I feel your hate for this Grey Jedi, it makes you more powerful, Lord Nuho ... but I want him alive. How do I know you will not let your rage, your desire for vengeance overwhelm my command?"

"You have my word, Mistress. I will bring him to you alive." Nuho promised head still down, staring at the dark deck plates. Yes, alive ... but not necessarily in one piece. "I beg one last chance to prove myself worthy of you."

The Empress smiled and if Nuho could of seen the look in her eye he might have feared for his very life. The evil of the woman oozed from her to almost darken the air around her. Nuho was a good servant and this was his first failure in her service. Idemo was no real loss, Vexx considered. She had been good in bed, giving in to all her Empress's dark desires willingly, but she had always been weak and easy to manipulate. Nuho too had been in her bed and performed well. But she wanted the Grey Jedi, she wanted to corrupt him, and she wanted this new player on the chess board, this female Padawan of whom Nuho spoke. This powerful untrained warrior. Vexx knew if she could get her claws into the girl soon she could mold her to be the most powerful Sith of all ... maybe even more powerful than Vexx herself. Vexx flicked her fingers using the Force to start to squeeze Nuho crotch. She squeezed it tight.

"Fail me again, Lord Nuho and I will have these cut from you, cooked before your very eyes and fed to you." She whispered. Then lightened the grasp and instead caressed his crotch with lighter Force fingers. "But for now ... show me how sorry you are for your mistakes."
 
Deniva and Aima

Deniva played with her insanely big chest. Her tits were so full and firm they overfilled his hand. Her hard nipples pressed into his palms, telling him how excited she was. He stared at how much of her tits spilled out of his big hands as her body was alive and throbbing.

He leaned forward and started to lick and tease her nipples. As they grew harder and more sensitive, he nibbled on them, causing her to gasp in intense pleasure. She knew he was an expert at pleasuring a big set of tits. She moaned softly as he sucked on her big jug. Aima drew in a sharp breath as she started to grind her crotch against his hardening bulge. Deniva smiled and sucked more on her breast, she was moaning even louder. He could feel her rubbing her clit against his hard crotch. Her tight space suit had a large wet spot as her pussy was slick with desire. He blissfully sucked on her youthful jugs as she stimulated her own pussy by rubbing it faster against his excited cock.

Aima unzipped the rest of her suit and pulled it away. She was completely naked now, and she took hold of Deniva zipper and pulled it down to free her lover’s massive prick.

“Keep sucking, I want to get off rubbing against your cock” Aima moaned as she straddled him again. Her wet throbbing pussy rubbing against his hard pole as Deniva’s mouth sucked on her left breast. Aima moaned and gasped as her pleasure built. The fact she was naked, gave Deniva a great show. Her big breasts swaying as she rocked against him. Deniva’s big thing was prefect for Aima’s cunt to rub against. Her pussy lips wrapped around his cock as she stroked his cock with her wet pussy. His cock was leaking some pre-cum. Aima just took her index finger and rubbed the pre-cum around his cock head. It felt great to hold such a warm, thick, throbbing object. Her mouth started to drool; she wanted to taste it… to suck on it, but first she was going to get off rubbing it.

She rubbed her clit against his jutting cock faster and faster. Aima leaned forward as her pussy stroked the monstrous thing. This helped Deniva excite and tease Aima’s big breasts more. It did not take long before she was at the breaking point.

“OH GOD… I’m going to CUMMM” Aima moaned as her pussy had had enough. Her pussy twitched and exploded all over Deniva’s big cock. “OHHHHHHH” Aima added.

Leala and Eez

“You are fucking huge …” Leala gasped "but I can take it … FUCK ME” She moaned. Eez started to fuck her faster. She felt his stiff cock ramming into her wet, dripping, opening. She could feel the pressure on her inner thigh as the Gran pushed his cock in and out of her.

Leala added to his pleasure as her free hands went down to his cock and wrapped around the part of his cock which did not fit into her pussy. Stroking him as he fucked her. It was like he was fucking two pussies at the same time. Leala found she was really turned on by his huge cock. She was so hot and slick, and he felt amazing to her. Eez rammed himself into her tight pussy as he held her by her sexy legs. She gasped and squealed “OHHH FUCK ME WITH THAT WONDERFUL COCK!!!!”

With her words of encouragement, he fucked her harder with his great cock. Leala moaned as her tits jiggles on her chest. Eez three eyes could detect body heat and he knew she was getting ready to cum. As Leala moaned louder, the pleasure signals from her over-stretched pussy filled her brain with joy. Eez pumped his cock into her faster. Ramming into her like she was some young cow.

Leala spread her legs wider as he fucked her harder and faster. The pleasure was too much for her and she suddenly tensed, and her entire body began to shake, and then she screamed with pleasure. “AGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!” The massive orgasm shook her to her soul. It was a mind-blowing orgasm… literally! She was about to pass out. Her contracting, twitching pussy was driving Eez crazy too… He came, sending thick heavy wads of hot spunk deep inside her quivering cunt.

Eez collapsed on top of her, his chest against her breasts as he held her. His cock continued its seismic after-spurts, cum leaking from Leala's poor over-stretched pussy. The Gran Bounty Hunter pulled out his now semi-hard cock. He got off of her and curled up next to her. Soon he was sound asleep.

“Well, he not the best lover I have ever had” Leala thought, he did not last too long, but it was great while he was fucking her. She felt better already. As she lay there she looked at the ceiling and wondered how she was going to fix things with Deniva.

Illuz and Nuho

Illuz bedroom was a black as her heart. The extra large, almost circular, bed had a black bedspread. The chairs and furnishings were also black in color. Nuho had been ordered to sit in a chair as they kissed and rubbed each other. Now he was ordered to keep his arms to his side. Illuz had straddled his lap as she took a deep breath. She opened Nuho’s pants and freed his member. His cock was hard and throbbing erection, pre-cum dripping from it. Nuho moaned as the cool air blew around his penis. Illuz stared at it, watching as it jumped and twitched with need. It had been more than an hour of foreplay, and she finally took his cock out. Illuz wanted Nuho in a state of frustration, with his balls ready to release its pent-up, boiling semen at any moment's notice.

"How are your balls feelings? Are they nice and big, full of juicy cum?" Illuz asked as she scooped them out of Nuho's pants and she began to play with them. Each testicle looked swollen at this stage.

"Ooh, they feel so tight and frustrated... Empress I want to please you.” Nuho replied, doing his best to tell her, he wanted to start fucking.

"That's good to hear." Illuz said and placed her hand on Nuho's shaft and began to stroke it gently. "I need you on the verge of bursting when we play this little game I have for you."

"Does that mean that I get to cum?" Nuho asked. His cock was leaking pre-cum in large amounts, becoming a perfect lubrication for Illuz activity.

"Oh Yes, I'll allow you to enjoy the sweet release when we get to that point." Illuz stood up and pulled off her spiked thong, Nuho could see her wet, swollen pussy.

"Oh thank god!" Nuho sighed, feeling Illuz return to his lap and her hand slid up and down his rigid, aroused, cock.

Illuz had taken great care in teasing Nuho, not once allowing him to feel any relief. She teased him for an hour, as he excited her, and she had gotten to cum several times. Illuz increased her grip on Nuho's hard cock and began rubbing all over his sensitive head. The slickness of the pre-cum made it easy to twist and rotate her hand around the cock-head. Nuho tried his best to be quiet, but the teasing handjob made that almost impossible. Sighs and soft moans left his mouth as he enjoyed the sweet sensation given by the empress. His stiff cock felt like it was on fire and was already close to ejaculating. It was no surprise after so much foreplay.

"I'm going to cum, my Empress...!" Nuho warned Illuz, as he tried to thrust his cock through the hand that stroked him.

"And you think that I'm going to allow that to happen?" Illuz gave Nuho one, hard stroke before letting go of his cock.

"Ooooh fuuuck!" Nuho whimpered as his cock edged on the verge of cumming. "Soo close!"

"I just love seeing you like this... Wouldn't it feel great to ejaculate now?" Illuz asked as her hand returned to his cock. She slowly rubbed her hand over Nuho’s pulsating shaft, prolonging his “just about to cum” edge as much as possible. She kept doing that for ten minutes.

"I need to cum so badly! Can't you let me cum?" Nuho whispered and panted.

"Okay, sure." Illuz agreed and began stroking Nuho’s shaft fast and hard.

"Cumming!!" Nuho announced as his cock jumped and twitched, desperately trying to relieve itself. Just as his balls began to pump, he felt Illuz use The Force on his cock and balls.

"Oh yes... Cum as hard as you can!" Illuz moaned as she furiously stroked her own stiff clit while also stroking Nuho's cock with her other hand. Illuz used the force like a cock-ring on the base of Nuho's shaft. It was made to prevent him from being able to ejaculate and keep him erect, no matter what.

Nuho edged hard as his balls desperately tried to pump cum. His cock strained and throbbed, jumping with every pump of his balls. He gritted his teeth and whimpered as he kept edging and edging. Jolts of pleasure surged throughout his entire body. Sweat ran down his face, as his powerful chest shook with every breath he took. It was such an erotic display.

Illuz kept jerked his meat and her clit as fast as possible. She couldn't hold back anymore, Nuho's discomfort proved too much for her. She used both of her hands on her pussy. It felt so fucking good that she almost started drooling. Her pussy was quivering.

"I think I'm going to cummm... Nuho!" Illuz moaned. "I'm going to squirt my pussy juice and show you just how good it feels! Look at my pussy while I cum! Look at what you can't have!" Illuz moaned.

Illuz grunted as she came. Strings of hot, sticky pussy juice shot out of her cunt, spilling on Nuho's lap. As Illuz's pussy came, Nuho's own orgasm was on hold and it boil inside of him. It was intense and agonizing, being on the verge of an orgasmic release. He hoped it would make his eventual release all the sweeter. He just had to hold on and keep his sanity until that moment came.

Illuz let out a nice, long sigh of relief as the pressure in her crotch was gone. It was always such a joy to use Nuho as her own, private sex toy. Her eyes trembling with lust looked into Nuho’s.

"Didn't that feel good?" Illuz asked teasingly.

"C-cuuum... I need to Cuuum..." Was all Nuho could say.

"You're just adorable. You know I can't let you do that. But don't worry, Nuho, we're not quite done yet..." Illuz rose from her position, guiding his cock to her pussy opening. She began to lower herself onto his cock.

Illuz gently let the erection beneath her slowly penetrate her wetness. She bit her lower lip as the cock entered her, filling her up inch by inch. Nuho groaned as he was devoured by Illuz's tight, hungry cunt. Illuz sat herself down and Nuho could feel her firm butt.

"Oh my... I absolutely love when you this hard! I can feel your cock throb and pulsate inside me... It's so desperate to cum, isn't it, Nuho?" Illuz asked in her most seductive voice.

"Mmmfph!" Nuho moaned.

"Squeal as much as you can my lovely little toy... I get off on it!" Illuz told Nuho

Illuz began rocking her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy all over Nuho’s trembling hard on.
 
Deniva held her tightly against him as her orgasm tore through her. Her juices coated his cock and balls and both their thighs. He cradled her head against his chest, his chin on the top of her head, one hand stroking her white hair, then other curled around her waist to hold her close and safe. His cock was rock hard still pressed into her pussy and clit. He loved how she was panting, that had been a big one for her and no doubt her Force reserves were filling up nicely from what had just happened. Felling her breathing start to calm down he placed a finger under her chin and slowly lifted it till they looked into each others eyes, then he kissed her. Not hard, not passionately, the kiss was soft, lingering, full of love. His hand cradled the side of her face as their lips joined. His other hand caressed her back gently, her soft smooth pale skin so amazingly sensual to touch. As slowly and softly as he had started the kiss he parted it, their lips leaving each other unwillingly it felt to him. He smiled at her as his fingertips caressed her cheek and jaw line.

"Aima .... I think I'm falling in love with you." He finally confessed.

He had no idea if she felt the same, he had seen no sign of it to give him hope. For all he knew it was all about the sex for her, just physical pleasure. He didn't know the fundamentals of Echani training either, perhaps, as with the Jedi, love was frowned upon in which case she would be annoyed at him for his sudden declaration. And yet despite all of that he had known he had to tell her. After almost losing her to Nuho ... he couldn't risk their being parted again with her knowing how he felt. It was as much a surprise to him that in so short a time she had become so important to him and he knew part of it was definitely the Force connection they shared. Part of it, but not all of it. She was incredible, inside and out, and he loved her.

"As your Master I shouldn't of said that. I am supposed to keep such feeling locked away while training you, even after training you. But as you know I am a Grey Jedi, I do not follow the Jedi Code as strictly as I should. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with me and if you don't feel the same that is ok. I am older than you by many years and maybe love is not something you even want right now. But ... I had to tell you."

He glanced at the readouts on the flight console, they had four hours before they would arrive at Daranor. They could probably all do with some rest. His fingers slipped down to Aima's tight ass and cupped her cheek there, his cock still hard despite his emotional confession. Did she still need more sex he wondered? Had he ruined the mood?

***

Leala slipped off the bed and pulled on her panties only. Her pussy ached from Eez'a hard fucking. His cock was huge and it had stretched her human pussy muscles to the max and the mixture of pleasure/pain had been incredible. But she doubted she could have him inside often. If she did he would not only ruin her for other men, but more than likely cause physical damage inside her. She smirked, not that it might not be worth it. Her cabin was small, little more than the bed, a desk and chair and a locker box. She began to stretch to work out the kinks in her body as she tried to figure out a way to get back on Deniva's good side. Yes, she could seduce him and she had a feeling from how the Jedi had looked at her before finding out about her betrayal that it wouldn't be to hard to do. But was sex the way? It would be fun and she admitted to herself she wanted him, but she needed to let him know how much she regretted her part in Aima's capture. Aima ... the two of them had shared so much in so little a time. Aima had forgiven her almost immediately, her heart and compassion as huge as her beautiful big firm breasts it seemed. Leala smiled, she already thought of the young Padawan as a friend, and Leala had very few of them. She would never again but the young girl in harms way.

Stretches done and her body feeling a lot more relaxed she headed for the small communal shower at the end of the curving hall. She didn't both putting any more clothes on, why bother? In just skimpy panties she walked the hallways of the Chumstain and in the distance she heard Aima's cries of pleasure. She smiled, it seemed the Jedi Master and his young pupil were celebrating their escape together. A flash of jealousy swept through her, but surprisingly she could decide who she was jealous of. Deniva getting Aima, or Aima getting Deniva. With a shrug she stepped into the ships bathroom, removed the panties and got into the small shower cubicle and turned on the water.

***

Nuho was in Hell ... and Heaven. It felt like his entire lower body was about to burst. The ache was so hard it hurt. What he could see of his cock inside Illuz was throbbing, thick, swollen almost purple. The invisible Force cock ring sealing the base of his shaft tightly. His hips wriggled in agony as his Empress used him to pleasure herself. He wanted to kill for doing this to him, but he also wanted her to keep going. His basic human to be happy warring with his Sith need to feel pain and suffering. He sat there, Illuz on his lap grinding away, his right arm ending in the stump as they still hadn't fitted a mechanical hand yet. His left hand resting on his Empress's thigh. He could feel her muscles moving under her smooth skin as she moved her hips up and down on him. What worried him the most, and this was each and every time he was in Illuz's presence was that he didn't know if he would survive the encounter. It wasn't unknown for the Empress to use a subordinate for sex and kill them during or after the event. Whether it was to shut them up if they had failed somehow, or whether it was some sick part of her that got off on being a black widow Nuho had no idea. What he did know was she was sadistic, evil and only cared for herself.

It was rumoured her one and only child had died in an accident at the age of four. Nuho knew different. Illuz had killed the child herself. For what reason Nuho did not know, but he had his suspicions. The Empress stayed in power because she had no emotions to weaken her. She cared for no one and nothing but power. Nuho suspected that maternal feeling had threatened to overwhelm her and seeing this weakness she had removed it's cause. If he was right it was the pinnacle of her evil, to kill her own child. Right now though Nuho had other worried to contend with. Would she kill him after using him to pleasure herself? Would his balls last out? Already they were swollen and tight, he could feel that. His need to release his built up cum was getting to the point that something had to give and he knew it wasn't going to be the Force cock ring. So that meant his own weak body would fail him.

"Please ... Mistress ... I beg you ..." He managed to pant out, his face flushed scarlet red as his heart hammered in his chest.

"Yesss, beg, Nuho ... I do so love it when you beg." The Empress giggled as she smashed her pussy down hard onto his thighs driving his cock deep up into her cervix.
 
Deniva and Aima

Aima listened to Deniva's serious statements about his love for her. Then she finally replied.

"Deniva," she said, wiping tears from the corners of her eyes, "I knew right away, I was in love with you."

"What?” Deniva asked.

Aima blushed and said "Yes…”

Deniva looked at Aima. He really looked at her into her eyes. His gazes meeting her gaze. He could tell she loved him too. He could see it now. From her eyes, to the way she was holds him, to the way she seems to always know what he wanted before he even knew. There are a few of things in life Deniva just knew, but how much he loved this naked woman was one of them. Now he was sure she felt the same way.

Deniva smiled as Aima rose up enough to allow him to slide his huge cock into her. “OH YES” Aima moaned. He also knew that his cock was going to rock her world as he started to fuck her.

Nuho and Illuz

Illuz use Nuho as her sex toy for an hour until she was done with him. She did allow him to finally cum at the end of the session, but it was Nuho stroking his own cock. When he came Illuz use the force to make sure his cum sprayed into his own face.

“Now get out! Clean yourself up and go get your revenge!” Illuz ordered.
 
His happiness blossomed like an explosion. She loved him. He grinned like an idiot as she impaled herself on his hard thick cock and moaned loudly. He suddenly felt young again, as if the last 10 years, hell, 20 years had fallen off his shoulders. He was in love with the most gorgeous woman in the universe and she loved him back. His hands slipped to her hips, holding her as he rammed up inside her tight wetness. She was his and he was hers. The connection between them, strong since they had met, now seemed to harden even more. He could feel her lust, desire and pleasure as he pummelled her pussy, it mixed with his own. He leaned in and kissed her, hard and passionately, their tongues battling for supremacy and as they kissed the became one being it seemed. One loving, sexual, sentient being both female and male. He knew what she needed even as her body asked for it and he delivered. His hands slipping up her smooth sides to those glorious breasts, finding the hard nipples, twisting them, getting a groan from his lover even as his lips left hers to trail down her neck kissing, biting gently, over her shoulders and back again as his hands fondled the breasts he loved so much. Then those same hands slipped around her, trailing down her back to cup her ass as he rammed up harder into her, their bodies hitting so hard that Deniva wondered if the pilots seat they sat in could hold up under the physical abuse they were giving it.

***

Having thrown Nuho from her chambers, Empress Vexx reclined on her bed looking out the viewport at space and the planet Korriban below. This was her seat of power. Here no one could touch her. The Dark Side that almost radiated from Korriban comforted her like a warm bath. She had to deal with idiots and failures like Nuho and what frustrated her even more was that Nuho was one of her better Lieutenants. One reason she hadn't killed him despite very badly wanting to. She had found early on that if she killed all those promising Sith adherents who failed her she would have precious few left, so she had tempered her rage and let it out in others ways, such as torturing the innocent. She stretched in the sheets and sighed. If nothing else Nuho's cock had satisfied her sexually for now, but even that she knew would be short lived. One reason she walked around in such a slutty outfit was she loved to feel the sexual arousal she caused in both the men, and even some of the women under her command. It was a power in and of it's own and after Nuho's report about this new Padawan with the Grey Jedi, one who seemingly drew her Force strength from sex, Vexx wanted to find out how she did it because if she could show the Empress that would be yet another weapon in the Sith leaders arsenal.
 
Aima was riding Deniva’s huge cock. It felt amazing to her. Deniva felt the same way about Aima’s pussy. It felt fantastic. A perfect fit for his big cock. It was the best pussy he had ever fucked. As he looked up, he watched those swollen melons sway on Aima’s chest. His free hands grabbed the nipples and twisted them. The act sent intense pleasure waves through Aima's tits down to her pussy and clit. Aima squealed in pleasure.

"Fuck me HARDER" She yelled staring deep into his eyes. Deniva thrust his twitching cock into her soaked pussy even harder.

They both groaned as their passion grew. The veined skin of Deniva’s hot cock rammed into Aima’s soft, pink pussy lips over and over. He wrapped his hands around her tight ass and pulled him in as deep as he could.

Aima gasped and her pussy gave up an orgasm. Her pussy lips squeezing Deniva’s cock. As she came, she dug her nails into his chest. The ecstatic feeling, the intensity of her orgasm was powerful. Her clit exploded as her juices leaked around Deniva’s big cock. Her pleasure, sent him over the edge too, he grunted for the last time as he plunged deep into her and held his cock there. His balls tightened as he abruptly fired cum into her contracting pussy. His cock spewed like a geyser, splattering cum into Aima’s tight pussy, her heaving tits trembling as her orgasm shook her whole body. His thick, creamy seed oozed out and down his quivering cock.

They continued to fucked until they arrived at Daranor. They had stopped in time to clean up and return to the cockpit before Eez and Leala joined them. The forest planet appeared through the forward view screen as the ship made ready to land near the small scientific outpost.

The forest was huge, dark, and alive with plants. Its canopy was reigned by massive trees, some thin like ash, other thicker like cedar or redwoods. There was plenty of light that got past their leaves for a medley of under growth plants. Aima could see what looked like moss to massive bushes the size of their spaceship. The curving tree limbs also contained a hodgepodge of flowers, which added color to every scene.

The small outpost came into view which had 3 major buildings, a kitchen/dining area, living quarters and the research building. There was also a small greenhouse. The research building had a large telescope sticking out of the roof. There were red lights on the side of the building for night operations. The Chumstain landed on a small spaceport landing area just outside the outpost. No one approached the spaceship.

“I wonder where the researchers are?” Aima asked
 
"Well, if you're right and it's been abandoned it's possible no one has been here in years." Deniva stated as he lowered the boarding ramp and started down it to the metal landing pad.

He was dressed in his Jedi robes again, sabre hanging from his belt, blaster on his hip. The rest of his crew followed him out onto the overgrown pad and looked around. It was really a beautiful sight. The tall trees, glorious foliage and flowers, just so much greenery. The research station itself was also slightly overgrown, green tendrils of plants climbing the walls of the three main buildings.

"Why don't me and Aima start with the living quarters. Leala and Eez, you two take a look at the main research building, ok?" Deniva suggested as he made his way across to the dome of the living quarters.

He tried to lock on the side of the door and it opened easy enough. Emergency power was still working he guessed. Stepping inside the interior was gloomy, the windows covered mostly in the plant life outside. Unlike an ordinary room the lights didn't automatically come on, just the dull red of the emergency lighting. He turned on a flashlight and ran the white beam over the interior of the room. It looked like it was designed for four people. At least their were four beds, all but one neatly made up. There were desks, computer terminals, closets and a bathroom in the back. Oddly there was no dust anywhere.

***

Leala & Eez

Leala led Eez over to the research building with the telescope sticking from its roof. However unlike the lock on the living quarters this door didn't open at her touch. Eez moved in and crouched, reaching into his tool belt to bring up a couple of small devices. He opened the panel on the lock and a few seconds later the door ground open. He grinned up at Leala and she had to smile back at his proud expression. Moving inside, blaster pistol ready, she cast around with her flashlight. The main lights stayed off here as well, the red lighting casting dark shadows.

"Let me find the main power room." Eez stated and wandered off leaving Leala alone in the research dome.

The place looked tidy, uncluttered, as if no one had used it for many, many years. Some of the computer interfaces were out of date she noticed and a lot of the more complicated gear and devices she couldn't even start to figure out. Ten minutes later the main lights suddenly came on casting the room in bright white light. She turned off her flashlight as Eez made his entrance.

"The main power had been turned off for some reason. The entire outpost is run on solar power with a back up ion battery. Both are at full power." He stated with a shrug.

"Maybe they just finished their research and left." Leala stated glancing around.

"Welcome to Daranor research outpost, how may I help you?"

Leala spun, pistol up and aimed as Eez fumbled for his weapon. Standing by one wall, unnoticed till now, was a red coloured HK droid. Humanoid in appearance the HK series were an old but reliable style of droid. They had many uses from protocol to assassination, but this one seemed unarmed, its yellow eyes watching her and Eez carefully. Leala supposed the return of full power to the base had booted it back to life.

"Identify yourself." Leala stated, gun still aimed at the droids chest just in case.

"I am ID-NT4, but you may call me Ident if you wish. My purpose is to assist the researchers in their work and facilitate making their lives more enjoyable while they stay here." The droid replied in a tinny, but altogether unpleasant voice.

"And where are the researchers?" Eez asked looking around.

"Three left this outpost eight years ago. One remained. Mistress Havers."

"Anndd ... where is your Mistress now?" Leala asked carefully.

"Unfortunately she died 6 months, 4 days and 17 hours ago. I can take you to her grave if you wish?" Ident stated as if he was telling them what the weather forecast was.

"Um, no, no that's ok. Come with us." With a wave and a nod to Eez, Leala led the small group back outside. "Deniva? Aima? Come see what we found." She shouted.
 
Aima and Deniva came out of the living area when they heard Leala’s voice.

“Oh my, a Hunter-Killer droid!” Aima gasped as she recognized the type droid. She pulled out her blaster.

“Easy… it is for domestic use” Eez reported.

“HK unit” Aima said to the droid as she put away her blaster “What is your purpose?”

“Greeting, my name is ID-NT4, but you may call me Ident if you wish. My primary function is to assist the researchers in their work and facilitate making their lives more enjoyable while they stay here." Ident reported.

“Do you have a pacifist package installed?” Aima asked double checking Eez’s statement.

“Of course, I respect all life. All life is connected and should be nurtured." Ident replied in a polite but smug way.

"I guess it is safe” Aima said. Deniva, Leala, and Eez all started to laugh at her.

“Stop laughing, you can never be too safe around assassination droids!” Aima replied defending her behavior.

“Truer word have not been spoken” Deniva said clapping Aima on the back.

They spent the rest of that first day re-activating equipment and cleaning up the place. Aima found a ruggedized type of speeder bike. Most likely used by the researcher to explore the planet some and carry supplies. IDENT prepare the dinner that night, which started strained as Deniva and Leala would not talk to each other. Aima looked over to Deniva and tried to ease the tension.

“So everyone… we are going to lay low for a while, so I’m curious what everyone will be doing. I’ll start, I’d like to work on my training with Master Deniva… improve my control of the force.” Aima explained and then looked over to Eez.

“I’m going to be setting up some booby traps, develop defense positions, and I’d like to try fishing” He said.

“Why?” Aima asked

“Sith are going to find us… they always do.” Eez said fatalistically.

“Not this time… “Aima said

“Ok then, I’m going to protect this place from space pirates or raiders” Eez countered

Aima looked over to Leala and Deniva.

“You two need to kiss and make up. You are both stuck here. Leala fucked up… she knows that. Time for you to forgive her, Deniva” Aima said bluntly. "Everyone deserves a second chance. You dropped from the Jedi order. You got a second chance. I screwed up in the Echani elite combat forces, I got a second chance... and Eez... he worked for Vogga the hutt and now he is on his second chance." Aima said.
 
Deniva looked over at Leala and sighed. Odd how the young Aima had to remind him of how to forgive, something a Jedi really should be well versed in. He let a small smile curl his lip as he shrugged at the Bounty Hunter.

"Aima is right. We all deserve a second chance. I'm sorry if I have been harsh, but over the years the Jedi Order has suffered badly with betrayal from supposed friends and allies. I guess I let it colour my view of you, Leala."

"You won't regret this, Deniva, I promise you." Leala smiled in return, feeling a heavy weight lift from her shoulders as outside darkness fell on the planet.

IDENT turned on the outside lights as the others made ready to settle down in the living quarters for the evening. Tomorrow they could explore a little maybe, or see exactly what type of research had been conducted here.

The night passed quietly with only the occasional animal call from outside to wake the light sleeper. As first dawn broke above the canopy of trees Deniva awoke and used the bathroom before dressing and stepping outside. The Chumstain sat where they had landed and the sun light filtering through the trees sent shafts of warm yellow to the ground. The air smelt of flowers and other foliage and the sounds of animals waking and beginning their daily routines. Deniva found IDENT recharging but as the Jedi approached the droid disconnected himself and looked up.

"Good morning, Master, would you like breakfast?" The droid asked pleasantly.

"Um, no ... not right now. Tell me IDENT, do you know of any dangers to us here? Any animals we should be wary of?"

"The planets fauna and flora is very diverse, Master. Mistress Havers wrote about them all in her journals. But none of any real danger approach the outpost. If they do we have defensive fields in place that apply a shock to them and send them away."

"Is that all the defences you have? Nothing stronger that an electric field?" Deniva asked curiously.

"That is all, Master. Nothing stronger was ever required." The droid answered turning its head to look at Deniva.

"Tell me, how did you, an HK series droid, become a butler for these people?" The Jedi sat down on a nearby chair and smiled.

"I belonged to Mistress Havers. She reprogrammed me when she bought me having no need for an assassin droid. After she died I had no where to go."

"I see ... and why did Havers stay when the rest of her team left?"

"She had fallen in love with the planet, Master." Ident explained. "She stated she had no wish to go anywhere else. With me as her companion she felt that was all she required."

"I see ... well, the others will be waking soon. Perhaps breakfast would be a good idea after all." Deniva stated as he stepped outside again.

Leala rose and stretched and in just a long tshirt walked to the bathroom area to shower. She didn't hear the door hiss open as Ident brought in fresh towels he had prepared for the crew of the Chumstain. The droid stopped and cocked his head listening to the water and the image of Leala naked and washing herself. He stayed quiet until she stepped from the shower cubicle.

"What the ...!" Leala jumped as she saw the droid standing by the door watching her. "What do you want, Ident?" She asked not bothering to cover herself as it was only a droid.

"I brought fresh towel, Mistress ... can I assist you in any way?" The droid asked in its pleasant voice.

"Um, how exactly?" Leala asked confused.

The droid slowly walked up to her making her tense, but then moving behind her its fingers probed into her shoulders, slowly massaging. Somehow the metal of the droids fingers felt almost warm on her skin, the power it could bring to bear obvious in the deep probing that it did, but damn if it didn't feel good. Leala stood arms by her sides eyes closed as the droid massaged her shoulders, neck, arms and back, its hands drifting over her body even massaging her tight round ass. Despite herself she felt arousal start to flare and as if somehow registering that arousal Ident slipped an arm around her waist, its fingers slipping to her pussy and stroking.

"Oh fuck .... oh god that feels good. But how .... mmmmmmmmmm." She moaned as she shivered and lent back on Ident.

"Mistress Havers got lonely here so she programmed me to take care of her sexual needs as well as other physical requirements." Ident answered in a matter of fact tone as its digits softly circled and caressed Leala's clit.

"She did a good job." Leala smiled when suddenly she felt something hard rubbing her butt. She jumped away and turned in panic seeing an artificial cock standing erect between the droids legs. "What the fuck is that?!"

"It is my penis, Mistress ... as I said Mistress Havers ..."

"Programmed you to take care of her sexual needs ... but thats not programming. I'm pretty sure a hard ... thick ... long cock is not standard on an HK series droid ... and where the hell did you hide it?" Leala asked backing away a little more as Ident stood seemingly confused by her behaviour.

"My previous owner adapted me to provide full pleasure for her ... her skills lay in engineering and computer programming ... she altered my appearance to best serve her." As he spoke a hatch in the crotch area of his body opened and the cock retracted down and slid inside him before the hatch closed again. "I apologise for scaring you, Mistress ... I will leave you to finish your shower."

With that he turned and left leaving Leala naked, horny and wondering if she had somehow hurt the droids feelings somehow.
 
Aima and Deniva

Aima walked in front of Deniva to a small clearing in the jungle of plants around the research building. Deniva was right behind her. He took a quick glance at her luscious behind, which wiggle attractively as she walked.

“This is a good place” Deniva suggested. It was secluded, quiet and surrounded by trees and plants.

Aima turned around to face Deniva. Her hair was no longer in two knots, but free and very sensual. Her lean body got into a fighting stance. Deniva looked at her slim, tight waist relative to her wider hips and incredible bust-line. Everyone just saw her tits, but he saw her whole figure and it was sexy. Aima pulled up her shirt for a second to wipe her face. The move showed off her flat, strong, and athletic belly.

As Aima’s shirt fell back in place, Deniva’s eyes moved up to her huge, cantilevered, jugs on her chest. They pushed her t-shirt out and were so round, firm, and massive. They sat wider than her ribcage.

"Hey, stop staring, I know we’re in love... but this is training" Aima remined Deniva as she stepped closer. Each step she took, shook her breasts, wobbling and bouncing to validate her natural charms. They hung, like huge teardrops, so big and proud on her chest.

"We are not fighting today," Deniva told Aima as his eyes came up and looked into her eyes.

“What?” Aima asked as she shrugged her shoulders and her boobs swayed for a few more seconds.

“You know how to fight already” Deniva stated “I need you to focus your mind better. I want you to close your eyes, banish negative thoughts and gain strength over The Force and your own mind.”

“Ok” Aima replied. She stood up straight and closed her eyes. Deniva could sense her mind becoming more focused.

“Focus on me. You should know where I am without the use of your eyes.” Deniva said.

“I… I think I see you... in my mind. Your naked!” Aima said as her eyes remained closed. "Nice cock by the way"

“Focus Aima." Deniva replied ignoring her little sexy comment. "Now produce a small flame with you mind…” Deniva asked her. Aima focused her mind more and after a short time, a flame appeared in the air… it just hoovered there.

“Yesss” Deniva gasped “Now move the flame at me… Visualize my location, even when I make no noise” Deniva told Aima. He moved to a new spot without making
a sound.

Aima refocus her mind with more concentration. The flame moved toward the last spot Deniva had said anything. Deniva was about to tell her she had failed the exercise. But the flame stopped and changed direction. It slowly headed directly at Deniva.

“Nice” Deniva said as the flame got almost got too close to him. “Now, please turn off the flame” He told Aima.

The flame went out, as Aima opened her eyes. “That was crazy. I did not even know I could do that!” She acknowledged.

“Just keep calm and focus your mind, and there are many things you can do!” Deniva suggested to Aima.

Eez

Eez had been busy in the morning installing several booby traps and trip wires for any unwanted visitors.

“I’m going fishing Leala… want to come along?” He asked as he grabbed his makeshift fishing pole.

Leala laughed “No, have fun… I’m going to work with the droid some more” She told him and then added “don’t catch anything too big!” She warn.

“I won’t” He said and hopped on the ruggedized speeder bike and buzzed off.

Leala smiled to herself “Final… some time to myself!” She said and then called out “Oh IDENT… I need your help with something in the bedroom!”

10 minutes later

“I never thought you could eat pussy” Leala moaned as IDENT was between her legs. She felt IDENT’s warm tongue sliding over her very wet pussy. “MMMMM” Leala moaned, the female researcher had even thought to heat the droid’s tongue to make it more pleasurable. Her hips jerked in response to IDENT’s licking just the right spot as she moaned louder. The wetness between her legs increased, Leala’s head pressed back into the pillow.

IDENT’s tongue started to vibrate as well as thrust into her. She arched her back off the bed as more and more tongue went into her pussy. It was an odd but sweet sensation, like a licking penis was inside her pussy.

“How much tongue do you have” she gasped as more and more licked and vibrated inside her.

“9 inches” IDENT replied a bit muffled as his tongue was inside her. Leala vaginal walls started to clench tighter on IDENT’s tongue. IDENT used his thumb to rub Leala's clit as the first of what was to be many orgasms started to build. IDENT rolled her clit between his thumb and forefinger, slowly playing with her. She grasped and twitched as her body jerked in response.

IDENT’s tongue inside Leala and his finger made a circular motion in unison. To Leala it felt delicious and her walls quivered faster. Her body shuddered softly in a small orgasm. IDENT added ramming to his tongue. It was like IDENT turned his tongue vibrations to full speed… Leala’s body shook with the force of it and her moans and cries were nearly inaudible grunts.

In this state it did not take long for Leala to cum. She came so hard from his exquisite skill her body jerked and flopped on the bed like electric current was passing through her. “Oh FUCK, yes!” Leala cried out as IDENT pulled his tongue out of her pussy. His face covered in her juices.
 
Aima and Deniva

He was impressed. In days the young girl had come a long way already in her use of the Force. Obviously her prior teachings at the Echani Monastery helped a lot, but she seemed to have a natural talent for this. He smiled at her obvious excitement and wonder at her own skills. He walked up and placed his hands on her shoulders gazing at her with pride as he leaned in and kissed her softly.

"You never fail to impress, Aima." He stated stepping away. "But remember I said that you need to focus and banish negative thoughts, well, so far so good, but you have to be able to continually focus on the Force in battle to stay alive despite any distraction that you may sense. Could you stay emotional apart when fighting for your life is you saw me cut down? Or an innocent? Could you remain free of anger and hate? This takes years to master and even then some cannot attain such peace. For the Sith they would say you should give into the hate and desire to kill, that it feeds your power. And for them it is true, they follow the Dark Side and so negative evil emotions work powerfully for them. But you and me are different. I may be a Grey Jedi, more in touch with my emotions than my brethren, but I try to stay free of the dark."

He walked away and sat down on a fallen log close by watching her now with the small smirk and twinkle in his eyes.

"But any distraction can cost you your life. The slightest thing, from an odd sound, to a light touch when you least expect it." He cast out with the Force and caressed her cheek making her jump slightly. "See? The Sith never fight fair and some have realised that big impressive displays of power, although powerful, aren't necessary to win. Believe it or not I know one Jedi Knight who fell in battle, not mortally luckily, but because the Sith she fought pushed an image of the two of then naked and fucking into her mind at a pivotal time in the combat. It made her lock up for a second, long enough for him to cut her down. Now, I am sure the same thing if it happened to you would not upset you in the least." He grinned and winked. "But let us test my theory and see how well you do. You see those stones over there? I want you to focus on them, I want you to levitate them one on top of the other. It requires finesse and control so take your time my love."

He watched as she nodded her understanding and turned to face the rocks. This was a test all Padawan undertook, be it with rocks, boxes, crates, anything that happened to be laying around at the time. He watched Aima close her eyes, her shoulders lowered as she relaxed and focused and he saw the rocks star to lift. Already she was far ahead of many student he had taught, she had an affinity with the Force that couldn't be taught, you either had it or you didn't. He smiled as he admired her body from the back, her long legs, perfect tight but rounded ass and slim waists and taut toned back. Her white hair hanging lose around her lower shoulders looked gorgeous on her. He let he work at the problem for a few minutes, then slowly and lightly reached out with the Force and began to work the button on her pants ... it popped open .... then slowly he lowered the zipper and reached inside with the Force, sliding over her panty covered pussy teasingly.

Eez

Eez sat by the river fishing, leaning back on the tree which stood over the water. It was a cool spot and very peaceful. The fishing rod sat lightly in his hands as he closed his eyes and smiled and relaxed. He hadn't had time to do this for years, working for the Hutts didn't exactly give you much down time and Nar Shaddaa wasn't renowned for its fishing holes. The wind in the branches above and the low tinkle of the water running was lulling him into sleep when he suddenly felt something slide over his ankle. At first he figured it was some small rodent and didn't give it must thought, but then it wrapped around his booted ankle and his eyes shot open.

"What the ...!"

Around him a dozen or more tendrils waved in the air coming from the tree itself. One had latched onto his ankle, then another slipped around his waist lifting him off the ground and into the air. Behind him he heard a creaking groaning and managed to turn his head enough to see the trunk of the tree opening wide with almost teeth like protrusions on the inside. It hissed at him as he fought, but more tendrils gripped him.

"HELP!!! Leala!!! Aima!!! Deniva!!! Someone help me!" He screamed in blind panic.

Leala and Ident

Leala lay on the bed in post orgasmic bliss as Ident wiped a cloth over his face plate to remove the woman's pussy juice. He stood back and watched her. Droids were not really supposed to have emotions as such, but he couldn't help feeling pride at the reaction the human female had had to his ministrations. She seemed far more responsive than Ident's old Mistress and this pleased the droid immensely.

"Would Mistress enjoy intercourse now?" He asked as the crotch plate lowered and his 'cock' slipped out. First 4", then 6" ... then 8". He stopped it there and cocked his head in an almost human sign of curiosity. "How big would Mistress enjoy?"

Leala pushed herself up on her elbows and smiled as the droids cock appeared, but this time she wasn't surprised.

"Just how long down that thing get?" She asked.

"Mistress Havers built it to extend to 10", although she allowed for further additional length to be attached if required. Also I am able to inflate the shaft making it as thick as required by my owner." To rpove his words he made the cock thicken before Leala's eyes to the size of a can of lubrication fluid.

"Wow ... thats ... pretty thick." Leala agreed licking her lips. "I guess Havers had a lot of time on her hands, huh?"

"Yes, Mistress, we spent a lot of time in this bedroom ... and the kitchen ... and the garage ... and the surrounding forest ... and ..."

"I get the picture, thank you Ident." Leala laughed.

"One moment, Mistress." Ident cocked his head again, his cock retracting back inside once more. "I believe Master Eez is in trouble ... I can hear his calls for assistance."

The droid turned and hurried outside leaving Leala to scramble into her jumpsuit, she didn't both with bra and panties as she felt suddenly scared for one of her crew. She pulled on her boots and zipped the suit up and ran outside to find Ident standing turning his head to and thro before pointing off in the direction Eez had taken his speeder bike earlier.

"That way, Mistress ... it is possible Master Eez has fallen foul of some of the more aggressive flora in the area."

Leala turned and ran into the forest pulling her blaster pistol as she did so. She had no idea how far Eez had gone and he had the only speeder bike to hand, but as she crashed through the foliage she shouted for him to hang on, that she was coming.
 
Eez

The mass of plant tentacles was undulating, shifting and moving. Several had wrapped around Eez and pulled his bulk toward the snapping jaws of the tree trunk. It was hard to identify what about the plant made Eez think it was angry. But he thought the thing was pissed at him. He sure knew it was hungry! as he got closer and closer to those teeth.

More long, slithering tentacles wrapped around him. If help did not arrive soon he was a goner.

Leala

Leala burst through the underbrush and saw Eez high in the air wrapped in green tentacles. Some kind of tree monstrosity clearly getting ready to eat him. Her appearance had not gone un-noticed by the tree either and plant tentacles were headed her way.

"Hang on Eez!” Leala yelled pointing her blaster at the swarm of tentacles at the base of the tree headed at her.

"It's time to kick some ass." She said to herself and started firing.

Leala's laser sliced through the tree's tentacles like they were butter. This seemed to make the tree monster act with more caution, pulling back tentacles attacking her. Leala took the few moments she had to concentrate on freeing the entangled Eez. She got off two good shots which resulted in Eez falling to the ground.

As Eez got up from his fall, new approaching appendages tried to grab him. He batted them away which kept the tentacles at bay for a short time, as he looked for the speeder bike and his weapons. Suddenly a tentacle managed to grab his ankle and try to pull him over. Eez tried to kick the tentacle away. But it would not let go, and started to draw him towards its hungry mouth.

Leala quickly responded, sending a laser blast at the tentacle wrapped around Eez ankle. The blaster cut the tentacle away. The severed tentacle fell to the ground, curling and moving for a moment before it went limp, then rattled one last time before dying.

“Thanks” Eez said to Leala as he moved away from the tree and grabbed his laser rifle from the speeder bike. He aimed the rifle at the swarm of tentacles and fired a series of shots into the mass cutting off a bunch of tentacles.

Leala had joined in but she didn't notice another plant vine slithering across the forest floor towards her. Leala screamed “AHHHH" as the plant vine pulled her off balance and started to drag her to its mouth.

Aima and Deniva

Aima mind focused on the problem she was given. She could hear Deniva voice in her head “levitate the rocks”. The problem was Aima could not do telekinesis, like normal Jedi. How did he expect her to levitate anything? Then she got an idea. She used her flame generation ability to super heat the air under a small rock. The pressure created caused the small rock to move. She did it again causing the rock to roll on top of a bigger one.

The technique worked but required almost total focus on her part. She had gotten three rocks stacked when the button on her pants popped open.

“What?" She thought then slowly her zipper was lowered and she felt the Force sliding over her panty covered pussy. The pressure teasingly stroked at her clit and pussy.

She stopped moving rocks for the moment and just enjoyed Deniva wonderful stroking. Deniva’s force touch felt like a big hard cock which was brushing up against her clit. He was pulling it back and thrusting it forward, making it slide along the groove of her pussy. It felt amazing and she moan in pleasure. He guided the tip of his invisible cock up against her clit, moving his cock in little circular motions, using it like a vibrator to get herself off. He slowly began to thrusting again ever so slightly, letting his force cock poke and graze her throbbing swollen clit.

"Oh god, Deniva," Aima moaned. She was clearly getting very close to climaxing. As the pleasure she felt built up inside her, she redirected some of that pleasure back at Deniva as her legs started to shake and a delicious orgasm rolled through her body.
 
Leala & Eez

Leala was yanked into the air, upside down now she scrambled to aim her blaster at the plant attacking her but it was batted from her hand by a tendril that them wrapped around her wrist tightly. She was dragged slowly into the deeper undergrowth as Eez made to run after her, to save her only to be sent flying by a group of thick, hardened appendages from the same plant. He flew through the air until his back impacted a tree trunk hard knocking the air from his lungs. On the plus side he was now out of reach of any plants or trees who wanted to eat him, on the down side he felt several ribs had cracked and breathing was torture as he sagged to the ground holding his arms around him. He stared after Leala, hearing her screams and mewled pitifully as he tried to stand to go to her rescue only to have the pain lance through him and make his knees buckle under him.

Leala now hung upside down over her captor. It was a strange plant, smaller than the tree thing that had tried to eat Eez, and yet seemingly almost intelligent. It's tendrils rose from the very ground all around it rather from some plant body and Leala had no idea how far spread its reach went. What she now hung over was ovoid in shape, like a large green egg. About 6' tall it seems to be made up of lots of interwoven leaves and swayed back and forth under her head. More tendrils emerged from the ground and started to slide over her body. She had no doubt of their strength, the ones around her wrists and ankles had felt like steel coils when she tried to pull free. Thinner, softer tendrils suddenly erupted from the tip of those swaying loosely around her and begun to almost caress her face. They felt like silk on her skin and then, as if making a decision, they slipped down inside her body suit, the zipper in front being pushed downwards slowly as one, then two, then three slim tendrils shoved inside it to star exploring her body.

"What the fuck!" She muttered wriggling, trying to loosen the grip of the tendrils holding her tight.

The silky soft smaller tips stroked over her nipples making her shiver in pleasure and she wished she had taken a second of two to slip on underwear when she ran to Eez's rescue. Unbidden her nipples hardened and the fine strands slipped around the hardened nubs and pinched, then pulled. Leala groaned in pleasure, unable to stop herself. What the hell was going on here?! The zipper of her suit now totally opened she felt the tendrils pulling on the suit harder and harder but there was nothing left to unzip. The blood rushing to her head she watched a thick appendage rise, slip inside her suit, rubbing over her bare pussy as it slid down her leg and then suddenly it pulsed and yanked and the suit tore to pieces flying in all directions. Now she hung there naked as the day she was born. Swiftly the planet turned her right side up, still holding her over it's 'head'. Tow tendrils thin like the ones that were exploring her face and chest slipped up her body and curled around her breasts, squeezing softly as the other two continued to tease her nipples. The attention wasn't going unnoticed by the rest of her body and even as she valiantly, if uselessly tried to pull free her pussy began to grow warm and wet as shivers of pleasure ran through her.

Deniva & Aima

Deniva smiled as he felt the arousal suddenly flood his body, his cock hardening in his pants. He knew it was from Aima and saw her orgasm as she stood on trembling legs, but what he was most pleased about was that the rocks stayed steady, one on the other. He had been curious how she would handle the problem he had given her. Her use of the Force, her connection to it was on such a new and previously unknown level that even such basic skills as telekinesis were unavailable to her. And yet she had abilities other Jedi had never had. He looked down and saw his tent threatening to burst his pants and it was very uncomfortable. With a shrug he unzipped and let his cock pop free letting out a sigh of relief.

"Your doing well, Aima, my love." He stated as he walked up behind her so close the head of his cock rubbed over the thin material covering her tight perfect ass. "Now, lets see what else you can do with your powers other than make men hard." He laughed and lent in to whisper in her ear. "I want you to focus in your mind, see a white nothing and slowly let a flame appear. Center on it, focus on it, there is nothing but the flame, then slowly let your mind expand ... your skills in the Force are totally unknown, we need to find out what you can do and I can think of nowhere safer than out here. Lets see what you can find."

After he spoke his hand slipped to her hips, holding her softly. Her pants were still open and he could smell the sex in the air from her orgasm. She had her eyes closed, her breathing trying to get back to normal. He moved her soft hair aside and kissed her neck gently, just under her right ear. His hands slowly moved up her sides, them around her front, cupping her glorious breasts through her top. He could see the nipples poking through the material and he smiled as his finger tips grazed over them. Then he slowly pulled the zipper down on her top, letting her breasts come free, popping lose as the top was completely opened now. Deniva's hands cupped her naked breasts, the soft firm skin so smooth, his fingers tips finding the nipples and flicking them playfully as he rubbed his engorged cock against her still clothed firm ass.
 
Leala and the Tentacle Plant

In desperation, Leala tried to break away from the tentacle plant. But it was too late, there were too many tentacles and they were too strong. She struggled as best as she could, but it was like fighting against the forest. The plant had excited her nipples and caused her pussy to swell in excitement.

More tentacles came, poking and massaging her body, doing their best to find something. Or maybe just excite her. She did not know. The two on her full breasts squeezed more as the smaller ones rubbed against her sensitive nipples.

Her pussy became wetter. This seemed to draw the tentacles to her pussy. They forced her legs apart. Leala cried out in protest, but there was nothing she could do. She was helpless. She gasped and twisted as the plant tentacles slithered across her skin, feeling for her opening. Two large ones snaked between her legs. One found her pussy and started rubbing against her. Her pussy trembled. The other wormed it’s way between her sexy ass-cheeks to her asshole.

“Please,” she begged, “don’t…”

The moment Leala mouth opened another thick tentacle slithered in, forcing her mouth to stay open. Gasping rapidly through her nostrils, she felt the plant appendage inch like a serpent down her throat. She groaned mutely through her nose. The tentacle near her pussy, plunged into her cunt. Leala screamed but not much sound came out with a tentacle down her throat. The third tentacle forced open her tight butt hole. Simultaneously, all three began pumping in and out of her.

It was crazy… like a gangbang… only with plant tentacles. There was nothing Leala could do. She surrendered to the humiliating fuck she was getting. Her body loved what was happening, and twitched with pleasure on each stroke. She felt her straining pussy grow wetter as the plant thing gave her the first of many violent orgasms. Whimpering quietly, Leala closed her eyes and tried not to think about what was happening to her.

Aima and Deniva

Deniva was driving Aima crazy with pleasure. But she knew that was the test. She tried to block out what he was doing and focus on the assignment he had given her. She focused on the flame in her mind. As Deniva excited her more, the flame grew stronger, and brighter. Aima cleared her mind with the skill and determination of a person which grew up in a monastery.

Deniva smiled… he was proud of her skills, but he also knew what would break her. He used his force powers to pinch her sensitive nipples. It was like he had affixed two nipple clamps on her big jugs. Aima gasped in pleasure. The pinch at the base of her nipples, forced her nipples to swell and protrude straight out from her big heavy breasts. The pleasure and pain went from her nipples straight to her pussy. Exciting her, but not enough to make her cum. Aima knew this kind of teasing drove her crazy. Her nipples were extra sensitive and pleasuring her nipples and breasts was a way to break her.

“Not fair…” she gasped still focusing on the flame… but the flame started to dance about. She was losing control of it.

Deniva reminded her “The Sith are always unfair” He kneaded and squeezed her breasts with his hands as she moaned for more. She also felt his hard cock rub against her ass. It was like she was giving him a naked lap dance… only he was thrusting his cock at her.

He pulled away her pants as his erection rubbed against her ass cheeks. His hands squeezed her huge jugs and then he brushed his fingertips across her nipples.

“AHHHHH” Aima moaned. The force pinch had made her nipples super sensitive and any touch drove her crazy.

"Yes...I will make you lose the flame" Deniva said, flicking his fingers lightly back and forth over Aima’s nipples, which ached deliciously from force nipple clamps.

“MMMM” Aima moaned.

He slid his hands between her thighs, using his fingers to gently stroke her clit. Moisture covered his hands and Aima’s body shivered. He slowly ran his finger from her clit to her opening. Spreading her juices around the whole area.

"I knew you were not strong enough," he said, his voice husky from desire. He slid his middle finger up inside her wet opening, keeping his index and ring fingers on either side of her clit and wiggling all three fingers.

"God, please..." Aima groaned "You're driving me crazy."

The flame in Aima mind was almost out. But Deniva words about not being strong enough made her try even harder. The flame grew steady again. Aima’s eyes were closed but there was a real flame in the clearing and Deniva was watching it. He grinned to himself. His comments were designed to push her, and they had worked.

“Good Job, keep focused” He warned Aima and then to emphasize his point, he leaned forward, over her shoulder and bit down on her nipple. She yelped in surprise and pain. The flame flicked but stayed on. He then started to suck on her tender nipple, making her moan again. She was breathing hard as her body was close to cumming.

Holding her nipple between his lips, he gently massaged near her clit. Her pussy was swollen and dripping wet. Aima pushed her hips forward into his hand, trying to get more stimulation on her clit. He rubbed and stroked her clit until she started rhythmically thrusting against his hand. This also made her ass rub against his cock. Deniva might cum too if this continued!
 
Leala & Eez

Supported in mid-air, hanging naked over the body of the plant, Leala was in a hurricane of physical and mental sensations. Her body was aching, even in pain in places as the tendrils used her, but also intense pleasure was mixed in making it hard for her to decide how she felt. In her mind humiliation warred with desire for more. She was helpless, totally submissive to a damn plant. Did it know what it was doing? Was it sentient? Did it understand sexuality and how it was pleasuring her? Her eyes opened but she couldn't focus on anything as the vines and tendrils continued to use her, the wetness of their thrusts inside her sounding louder and louder as her pussy grew more aroused and the saliva in her mouth dripped to her chest where the smaller vines worked over her breasts and nipples.

For it's part the plant knew exactly what it was doing. As far as it went it was sentient. It fed from the soil, it grew there and it procreated. In all ways it was sentient life. The only difference was how this particular plant reproduced. Unlike most foliage this plant needed mammals to spread its seed. It wasn't cannibalistic, it had simply adapted itself to use passing mammals, male or female. It sensed when they were close and used it's tendrils to capture them and then once they had been aroused enough it impregnated them and sent them on their way. Under Leala's swaying body the head of the plant opened slowly exposing a pale soft pink appendage. It had a bulbous head which was slick with it's own secretions. Sensing the female above it was ready it slipped the tendril from her pussy and the pink appendage grew upward as its tendrils brought Leala's body down toward it. Finally, her form suspended just over the plants body, the pink head pushed at her soaking pussy even as the tendrils in her ass and mouth pulled free of her allowing her body to focus on the one invader. It slipped inside her effortlessly even though it was thicker then the vines that had just been fucking her. It pushed inside as far as it could physically go and stopped. Then, slowly, it began to pulse, its entire shaft throbbing as it fucked in and out of her.

Leala moaned low and hard, it felt incredible, warm, hard, thick, her entire body shuddered as an orgasm blasted through her as it pushed inside then weakened even more she hung there as the plant did what it needed to do. Oblivious to the world around her she didn't notice Eez stumble into the small clearing and stop, blaster raised. He had made his way here through the pain in his chest with every intention of saving Leala, but he had got here just in time to hear the moan escape her lips and see her toned ass cheeks clench as an orgasm tore into her. He stopped, unsure now. She didn't seem in pain at all, actually the total opposite. He slowly lowered the blaster and lent back against a tree trying to breath through the pain. Oddly he found the entire scene very arousing, his cock growing in his pants as he watched the girl get fucked by this plant.

Aima & Deniva

Deniva's attention was on the flame before them. He was very impressed by Aima's focus, although he had to admit this wasn't a teaching tool allowed at the Jedi Temple ... he may have stayed if it had been he considered with a smile as he nibbled her neck now kissing her ear. Her pussy was soaking, making her upper thighs slick against his hand as his fingers pushed into her pussy, fingering her hard, then out to lightly caress around, but not touching her clit. The ultimate tease. Of course all this was making her body gyrate against his hand and against his bare hard cock. He hadn't intended on this being sexually gratifying for him, but he was not about to pass up that luscious ass of Aima's. he began to move his hips, rubbing his cock between her ass cheeks, using them to jerk himself off. he groaned in her ear. It felt so fucking good. He began to finger fuck her in time to his own thrusts upward in her ass cheeks. Aima's Force connection to him, sending her sexual pleasure into his mind and body only heightened all of this. His own pleasure now flooded back into her, their sexual tensions mixing, become one overpowering force of their own.

"You're going to make me cum, baby." He hissed in her ear. "Cum with me .... but keep the flame."

It was a hard task to ask for. She had done well up to now, but she had almost lost it a few times. He doubted if during an orgasm she would be able to keep the flame manifest before them. He felt the clenching of his crotch, his cock throbbing, his balls tightening and he groaned as his cock started to shoot thick cum up her lower back and over her ass cheeks as his fingers dived deep into her clenching wet, warm, perfect pussy.
 
Deniva and Aima

He was driving her crazy. She was gasping and squirming in glee as her orgasm approached like a runaway train. Her mind was filled with pleasure so she pushed her focus on keeping the flame lite to the back of her mind, to her sub-conscious.

“Oh FUCK” Aima gasped as her back arched. Deniva huge cock sprayed cum on her back as Aima pussy came too. Her pussy contracted wildly around his rubbing and thrusting fingers.

“Oh, yes!” Aima moaned.

She abandoned her restraints as she enjoyed one huge orgasm. Her voluptuous body twisted and shook with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Deniva and Aima kissed. Both of them breathing heavily. “Thanks, that was amazing” Aima told him. Then Deniva gasped

“Look at the flame!” He said pointing at it.

Aima looked. It was still lite, in fact, it was much brighter. In the flames there was an image of Leala wrapped up in the grasp of a tentacle plant. The plant was fucking her to orgasm! That image faded as the plant orgasmed into Leala. Then another image appeared. It was Nuho’s dreadnought moving into orbit around Eshan, Aima’s homeworld. The image in the flames “zoomed in” on the bridge of the dreadnought showing Nuho’s angry and distorted face. “Fire at will!!!” he yelled.

Seeing this Aima gasped and which caused the flame to go out and the images were gone!

Leala and Eez

Eez put his blaster down and pulled out his cock. He stroked the huge thing with both his hands as he watched Leala get fucked by the Tentacle Plant.

Leala might have been pissed if she had seen Eez, but her mind was filled with pleasure and that was all she could think about. She could feel the tip of plant’s cockvine thrusting deep inside her. She could feel the thing jumping inside her as another orgasm slammed her body.

The plant fucked any animal it caught too as many orgasm as needed to make sure the animal did not hurt the plant after the experience. The animal too drunk with pleasure to remember what happened to it. The plant felt Leala’s multiple orgasms was a sign, it could release it’s seed.

The pink “cock” vine exploded in orgasm. As the plant’s seed shot up into Leala’s womb. It sprayed it’s cum deep inside her. The pink vine THROBBED as huge amount of the seed bulged the vine in parts. Leala had another orgasm as the plant climaxed and then passed out.

Eez had reached boiling point too. He felt his balls contract as he came. Big jets of cum fly out of his cock and land on the ground.

“Damn!” He gasped when he was done cumming. He watched as the tentacle plant placed Leala on the ground as far away from it as possible. Eez pulled up his pants and ran over to her. He made sure he did not get too close to the plant.

“Are you ok?” He asked her as he knelled over her.
 
Back
Top