What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
deathlynx said:
I know the feeling all too well! I spent too much time protecting myself from the world that I forgot to learn how to be a part of it...Now that I try it's still hard to remember, sometimes, why it's important...But we're here to remind you your loved and that it is, indeed a wonderful thing :cathappy:

Thanks DL. There really is no place quite like this one.

feeling quite pleased/embarrassed at how many people used the "any friend of Bel's" thing...

Thanks, gang... I needed the shot in the confidence. Seriously, thank you. :kiss:

Morning everyone *hugs all round*

The sun is shining, I have washing on the line and I feel productive -woo hoo! :nana:

Morning kids!

Mood: not the best. Doctor phoned first thing, had to be serious since he's in UK and I'm in Portugal. Latest blood test has 'problems'. I have to go back to UK immediately. This damn borelliosis seems to have an annual flare cycle. Booked for flight on Tuesday, will keep you posted. :cool:

neonlyte said:
Morning kids!

Mood: not the best. Doctor phoned first thing, had to be serious since he's in UK and I'm in Portugal. Latest blood test has 'problems'. I have to go back to UK immediately. This damn borelliosis seems to have an annual flare cycle. Booked for flight on Tuesday, will keep you posted. :cool:

*hugs* sorry to hear that hon.

mood ...eyes feel like gravel and i'm very tired...need to take the kid out in the sun but I know she'll be ready for a nap soon and shes rather cranky. Thats what happens when she crawls out of bed at 415 am and says 'I wake up early, downstairs please' :rolleyes:

and my last whine of the day....the meds the doc gave me for the cut on my head is making me feel so sick. I ate and it has made it worse...I guess thats a way of doing appetite control:(

neonlyte said:
Morning kids!

*hugs* Neon, I'll keep you in my prayers, love :kiss:

Chantilyvamp said:
*hugs* sorry to hear that hon.

mood ...eyes feel like gravel and i'm very tired...need to take the kid out in the sun but I know she'll be ready for a nap soon and shes rather cranky. Thats what happens when she crawls out of bed at 415 am and says 'I wake up early, downstairs please' :rolleyes:

and my last whine of the day....the meds the doc gave me for the cut on my head is making me feel so sick. I ate and it has made it worse...I guess thats a way of doing appetite control:(

*hugs* what did you do to your head? :confused: :rose:

neonlyte said:
Morning kids!

*hugs*

hope you manage to enjoy your remaining time in Portugal anyway, Neon :rose:

Mood: Lazy

I've been sick for about two weeks now. It's clearing up slowly, but I'm still coughing, sneezing, feeling washed out and just wanting to sleep.

Between one reason and another, this is the first day I'm able to completely rest, and I have no intention of leaving my bed. Instead, I'm going to be a geek and play Flight Simulator instead :cool:

Love and hugs to everyone :kiss:

*hugs* Scheh.

Well this morning My dauhgter and I made a cat, a teenage mutant ninja turtle and a duck oh and a shaker thing too.

Then we ran round like idiots tidying up and getting dressed because a workman informed us he was just on his way -nice of'em to make an appointment with me first :rolleyes:

Now, I'm cooking lunch.

I hope the good weater sticks, I think we'll go for a walk if it does. :)

scheherazade_79 said:
*hugs* what did you do to your head? :confused: :rose:

:eek: :eek: Awhile ago the top of the car and the top of my head had a collision in the rain and ended up with a cut and small concussion. Few days ago top of head started hurting again like make and I started running fever. So have to take nasy antibiotics to help get all healed up. :( They are kicking my ass though. I've had these before and never reacted like this so I don't have a clue whats going on.

Thanks Folks for the good wishes. Hopefully, it is just another round of strong antibiotics, that was only to be expected. I had an appointment date set for later in June. I wish he'd been more explicit, doesn't do to worry.

Chantily, I sympathise. The first lot I had to treat the borelliosis put me in hospital last year. The second treatment was ok, I have to take 400mg per day for 28 days, massive doses that don't make you feel good.

neonlyte said:
Thanks Folks for the good wishes. Hopefully, it is just another round of strong antibiotics, that was only to be expected. I had an appointment date set for later in June. I wish he'd been more explicit, doesn't do to worry.

Chantily, I sympathise. The first lot I had to treat the borelliosis put me in hospital last year. The second treatment was ok, I have to take 400mg per day for 28 days, massive doses that don't make you feel good.

Neon -

Glad he's on top of things though wish he hadn't caused you additional worry.

:rose:

neonlyte said:

*hugs loads* my little 7 days doesnt seem so bad now. Take it nice and easy neon :kiss:

I'm sleepy. Though, strangely enough, not as sleepy as yesterday, even though I got less sleep than the night before. I was in bed by midnight, yet I didn't fall alseep until after 2:00am, and woke again at 3:30, and 4:30, and 5:30, and 6:00...

I really want a nap.

On the other hand, I moved back up in my poker league from 11th back up to 3rd :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back