The More Gender Equality, the Fewer Women in STEM

I disagree to agree! Since I didn’t read the article and have no idea why wine stems dislike fembots I’ll segue into the weather.

When will it stop snowing!!!!
 
https://www.theatlantic.com/science...he-fewer-women-in-stem/553592/?utm_source=twb


An interesting research indeed. If only feminists in the west did STEM fields instead of women's studies, they would narrow the gap that they whinge about. Instead, the feminazis prefer to bang on about "it's all the menz fault" instead of doing something about it.

I think you only read the headline? "When the study authors looked at the “overall life satisfaction” rating of each country—a measure of economic opportunity and hardship—they found that gender-equal countries had more life satisfaction."

I'm not even sure which 'gap' you're referring to.
 
Andrew Sullivan referenced this same article last week. He used it to show that girls are the ones who are mean, not boys!

You can tell that both Sullivan and the OP didn't bother to read beyond the abstract because they'd have found that, as was earlier pointed out, the "overall life satisfaction" in more gender equal countries is higher than in non-equal. Both the OP and Sullivan would have also seen that 35% of the difference can be explained by that life satisfaction survey.

And of course both the OP and Sullivan would miss the point that women in more equal countries would choose non-STEM fields because it's possible to have a decent life without majoring in some STEM subject. Why would this miss this? Because the researchers call them "welfare states" (p. 14). We all know welfare states are bad! Just look how happy those women are in non-STEM fields in welfare states!

You gotta read the whole article misogynists before commenting.
 
https://www.theatlantic.com/science...he-fewer-women-in-stem/553592/?utm_source=twb


An interesting research indeed. If only feminists in the west did STEM fields instead of women's studies, they would narrow the gap that they whinge about. Instead, the feminazis prefer to bang on about "it's all the menz fault" instead of doing something about it.
What the serious fuck, mate? Why the labels and the pathetic z shit? If you don’t have a point to make, we’re good with silence.
 
Back
Top