Sex Wrestling -- Hotel Suite

"Cara....you have to stop shaking your ass in my face....or I'm going to..." Rob trailed off as he tried hard to focus. Cara's lips were incredible and her blowjob/ass combo was steadily working him closer to the edge. She kept tightening her scissor hold, forcing his face between her toned cheeks. The onslaught of dirty talk continued whenever she took a break from bobbing on his shaft. Rob wanted to resist but her ass was much too perfect for that. He found himself growing harder as he kissed and licked her taut curves, steadily losing his willpower.


Once he started kissing her firm ass it only made sense to work his tongue into her soaking womanhood. "Mmmm, I love the taste of her pussy," he said to himself as he tongue fucked her. "Maybe I can get her off before she completely controls my cock. Her naughty words are causing major issues, maybe this s will keep her distracted," he hoped desperately. Cara moaned freely and shook her ass more. "Oh gosh no," Rob thought, mesmerized.
 
Last edited:
He skillfully licked her pussy as he had done in their first match causing her to twitch her cheeks. Cara actually was distracted by the pleasure coming from below but according to his hot throbbing cock she seriously had a chance to defeat him this time. She tried hard to concentrate and keep up stroking his shaft.
As she felt him struggling under her body she said "Don't fight it any more... you know you can't hold it. Just relax and let me milk you dry."
His cock bounced and shuddered in her hand and Cara was a little disappointed not to feel that deep inside her pussy. She licked a drop of salty pre-cum appearing on his tip
"Hmmm.... delicious, now give me the rest of it... Cum for me Rob..." she demanded.
 
Rob was holding on by a thread. "Let go Cara," he said with a gasped, struggling to hold back his orgasm. Her torrid hand job had his cock throbbing uncontrollably. He had never been so hard in his life. His efforts to distract her were clearly not enough, for the busty blonde kept increasing her pace, jacking him faster and faster. Every time she demanded his cum he now wanted to give it to her, to spray her face with white with his seed. She was milking him and he wasn't going to last much longer. "Must...hold on.." he thought desperately, "can't give her....the...satisfaction...." even as his balls were tightening against his will
 
Last edited:
"Oh...Rob you're fighting so brave... but in the end I will make you shoot your load anyway" she said while she gave his swollen balls a sensual massage.
He had stopped attacking her clit using his whole willpower not to cum. Cara was sure that he was on the edge and she wouldn't let him escape this time.
Some strokes later he trembled in pleasure breathing and moaning hard on her pussy.
As she felt his balls tightening up she taunted "you're finished Rob.. I‘m gonna blow you away!"
Rob heard what she said and tried to react but she closed her wet soft lips around his pulsating cock.
 
Rob's head thrashed side to side as Cara massaged his balls. He had no chance of escaping this. He couldn't hold on any longer. Then she pursed her lips and pushed his trembling shaft between them. His cock wouldn't obey him after that. With a groan Rob came hard in her mouth, shooting jet after jet of cum into her. He couldn't seem to stop. He'd been holding for so long that the release felt incredible.
"Yes, yes, YES," he growled as she kept her lips sealed on his shaft. His body shook as she made him climax. Incredibly, the muscular blonde took it all, gulping down his seed and sucking him for more, her enthusiasm increased by the size of his load and how completely she had dominated him to get it. Rob could feel energy start to return to his limbs, and shifted, expecting Cara to release the reverse scissor that had been so effective. But she didn't. In fact she was holding his semi-erect cock in her hand and sucking softly on his heavy balls. "Oh no...," he thought, "what could she..."
 
*** Several weeks later***

Rob tugged at his cuffs angrily as he waited outside the suburban townhouse address Cara had messaged to him. He had been coolly and confidently beaten in their last match, his ego taking the worst of the beating. Cara's moves and determination had far outpaced his expectation and he'd needed quite a while to regain his focus and get the image of her mischievous eyes out of his head. She'd kept him pinned and won round after round till he blacked out, all the while keeping up the lurid taunting.

"It's not going to happen again," he growled to himself. "Never again." He'd spent the last several weeks working on grappling techniques on top of normal fitness workouts. He hated to admit that he found his opponent very attractive but there was no getting around it, so avoiding 50/50 situations would be his best defense. They'd agreed upon 3 timed rounds for this match. They wouldn't have a referee, but the penalty for each second of maintaining an attack or hold past the round timer would be 10 seconds in the next round that the opponent could do whatever they wanted to the rules violator. So if Rob held Cara in a painful pin for an extra 3 seconds, she would have 30 seconds in the next round to do whatever she wanted to him. They'd agreed on this to avoid lengthy clinches and keep the rounds more active.

He heard footsteps behind the door and the knob began to turn....
 
Cara finished preparing the "ring"
Some furniture was replaced by a few big mats lying on the ground now. With the spotlights she added to her lamps it looked very similar to a real boxing- or wrestling-ring (even if the ground was a little bit softer).
Big curtains prevented the living room to be watched by curious neighbors.
She had trained a lot in the last few days well knowing Rob would have done a lot of workout to get better. She remembered her last "meeting" with him and the way it ended... hmmmm.. she liked how he fought with her and she loved as he gave up the struggle and filled her mouth.
She also took more than revenge for her defeat. She had her way with him for several hours, knocking him out in the end....

Cara heared the bell and felt her palms getting wet. She headed towards the door, took a deep breath and opened it.
 
Rob narrowed his eyes as the door swung open and nodded a curt greeting as Cara gestured for him to enter. He resisted the temptation to let his eyes travel up and down her physique and strode past her to the big room off the main hallway where the mats and lights had been set up. He took it in calmly as he took off his suit coat, faced away from the ring and began removing the rest of the professional attire. "I'm going to make you hurt this time," he said nonchalantly without turning around as he unbuttoned the dark blue patterned dress shirt, pulling it off his well-muscled shoulders. "I am going to make you regret every word spoken and every action committed last we met. You're going to moan for release on your back with your legs in the air, every nerve craving more." He unbuckled his Armani pants and exchanged them and his silk undershorts for the fitted pair of black flexible ones he'd wear for the match.

"You're familiar with the timed rounds and rules we agreed upon?" he said quietly. "I'd rather deal with any questions before we get started. Because once we do I don't expect to hear anything besides you screaming my name in helpless ecstasy." He turned around at last and arched an eyebrow as he took in the outfit he was sure she had prepared for maximum advantage
 
She closed the door behind them and locked it. Seeing Rob in that state of wrath, forced a grin on her face and she was thankful he wouldn't notice it while he was stamping towards the living room.
"I'm familiar with the rules" she answered his question, thinking by herself she probably was more comfortable with the rules than him. Being the weaker part it would enable a little compensation to her if he would kick over the traces.
Rob entered the living room and Cara followed up. She scrutinized his body as he pulled off his cloth. "Damn, he really worked out really hard since we met a few weeks ago" she thought by herself, but this wasn't a one man show.
As he finished, she pulled off the bathrobe she was wearing revealing her "batte-suit". She was wearing just a thong and a bra, both black coloured revealing more than they could hide.
"May I offer a drink before or after I made you cum, honey?" she taunted him.
 
Rob narrowed his eyes as Cara removed her robe and let it slide to the floor, allowing his gaze to slide up and down the blonde vixen's toned and muscled form, curves in all the right places. "She looks even better than I remember," he thought, clenching his jaw. Her black satin bra did little to constrain her DD chest, instead enhancing her deep cleavage nearly to overflowing, giving him all manner of wicked notions.

She lazily tilted a hip to the side as he appraised her, clearly savoring the attention. His gaze continued down across her flat stomach, a faint outline of abs showing, before lingering on her firm thighs and long, muscled legs. He knew what those legs could do, but he couldn't deny their excellence. He was all too aware of the tiny black thong, low cut, that rested across her waist and was all too well-versed in how incredible her exquisite heart-shaped ass was. Cara had used it on him to great effect in their last match and he had never cum so hard in his life. Repeatedly. But there wouldn't be any reverse scissor submissions this time.

"Let's get started, you should save your thirst for what you'll be swallowing on your knees after I've fucked you senseless." Rob assumed his corner and tapped the start button on the large square timer set against the wall, its glowing red numbers now counting down from 5:00 mins. He flexed hard for a second, each muscle in his chest and shoulders standing out sharply, then rolled his neck to smooth everything out, settled into a boxers stance and stalked to the middle of the ring, hands up and open, ready to twist the delicious Cara into as many painful positions as possible.
 
"Oh... I will swallow my win when you spurt out your defeat like I did the last time" she answered. She put away her cocktail and purposefully strided into the ring."Let's see what you have learned since our last match" she said as she got ready to fight.
She knew what he was into so she was really self-confident to win this match by blowing his mind away. But she also had a plan B, if she won't be able to use her oral skills.
She turned sideways, shaking her hip a little "come get what you want" she taunted Rob while she spanked her ass. Provoked by her performance Rob took a step towards her not knowing her low defence was part of the "show".
As he was close enough she suddenly jumped towards him, grabbing his wrist, twisting it forcefully. He bent over in pain while Cara swept away his leg with a low kick. She pushed forward to throw him off balance hoping to get him on his back.
 
Rob stumbled forward, surprised at Cara's aggressive leg sweep. He did indeed want what she had, and her smoldering taunts had both enraged and aroused him, effectively destroying his plan of attack from a moment earlier. Her wrist lock kept him off balance and the best he could do was twist as he fell to get his other hand on her arm, using his weight advantage to pull her to the mat with him.

Soon as they were next to each other he twisted sharply, using the shock of the fall to work his wrist loose from her grip and lever her onto her stomach, stradding her and threading his fingers in her hair to hold her head tightly in place. From this dominant position he ran his other hand over her nearly bare ass, squeezing and kneading each cheek, feeling it flex as Cara strained to get free. "I'm going to keep you right here and make sure you're properly punished," he growled. He gave her three hard spanks, enjoying the way she shook and whimpered under his hand. "You're going to give in to the pain," he ran his middle finger up and down her slit from behind, "and the pleasure."
 
Last edited:
Cara found herself lying on her stomach after she wasn't able to maintain her stance. She felt Rob's heavy chest pushing her down while his hand was fumbling on her thong, her ass and her pussy. She stretched her back and pushed her ass towards his waist. His already hard member touched her cheek and when she started to move her hip in circles she had to smile as she heard his breath accelerating.
Again her sweet booty achieved success.
His fingers still working her lower half she managed to get one hand between her back and his trained body. Her nails crawled over his nice six-pack down towards his shorts hitting his pubic area as they entered the gap at the waistband his cock created. Her index-finger touched the tip of his hard dick and she already felt some pre-cum oozing out. "Seems like I'm not the only one receiving pleasure" she mocked. "Let's give you a little more action" she added and clenched his cock. First she stroked just a little but when she suddenly squeezed him, she got the moan she wanted.
 
Last edited:
Rob growled in surprise and pleasure as Cara managed to get her fist wrapped around his shaft, steadily stroking him to full length, her hand massaging his thick shaft wonderfully, using his pre-cum to slick the sensitive head. He loved the feel of her toned cheeks grinding against him, the sensations shooting pulses of pleasure across his body. He clearly couldn't leave her an inch of an opening or she'd find a way to exploit it. Cara licked her lips in satisfaction, it was apparent she was completely aware how much he enjoyed her firm ass and mischievous hands.

He'd hoped his hold on her hair would allow him to assault her wet pussy with impunity, but so far she was ignoring that discomfort. It was time to change tactics. He jerked hard on her hair to elicit a sharp cry of pain, then took advantage of the momentary distraction to shift further down her prone form, resting his knees across the backs of her legs and taking both of her arms in his hands, pulling them sharply behind her back. He jerked her distracting black thong aside and plunged his thick cock deep into her steaming pussy without warning, forcing a loud moan from the struggling blonde. He shot a glance at the timer. 90 seconds to go. He had a minute and a half to make this tricky vixen his slut. He immediately began pounding her hard, deep and full strokes keeping her arms tight behind her back and enjoying every second of it. "Moan for me Cara. Moan my name and beg for more"
 
Last edited:
Cara was convinced to gain the upper hand as Rob jerked on her hair and changed a discomfort to stabbing pain. She noticed his hand on her thong but she was really surprised as she realized that he wasn’t content to finger her harder but to ram in his big member as deep as it would go. “Ohh…. FUCK” she screamed as her pussy got stretched by his cock… but more in surprise than in pain. She was wet as hell so it was easy for him to slide in all the way.
She knew that Rob was in advantage now… and she felt it with every thrust he did. Taken from behind with her arms blocked she had no real options to defend herself against him. Luckily the timer ran down and she was sure to hold out. He was good but it needs more than this to make her cum in a minute. She watched the timer again… 30 seconds to go. “Hmmm I think this round goes to you” she moaned. “But you will be the one begging for more when I strike back the next round” she added as she got some breath between his thrusts.
 
Rob savored every thrust as his cock slammed into Cara from behind, making her gasp over and over, loving the sensation of her soaked, steaming pussy wrapped around him. She was right though, time was ticking down and her willpower was impressive. Her breath was getting ragged and the moans coming faster, but there were only 30 seconds to go till he'd have to relent and let her up.

He was watching her ass shake from the pounding her womanhood was taking and a wicked smile flashed across his face. "Oh yes," he thought. He was jackhammering her now, steady, long strokes, the force of his thrusts pushing her harder into the mat. Without warning he slid out of her steaming pussy and shifted the angle to push steadily into her perfect ass. Cara's eyes went wide as she realized what was happening, frantically trying to escape, but the double armlock held her fast. Her heartshaped butt was impossibly tight, but his shaft was hard as steel, and he steadily pushed inside. Rob nearly climaxed then and there, unprepared for the ecstasy of her cheeks clenching around him. He grunted and continued fucking her steadily. "I don't...think...I've ever felt anything.....as good....as being inside your ass..." he growled.

He couldn't score an orgasm in 30 seconds, but he could certainly add to her humiliation for the next round. And he loved every second of it. He was so caught in the wave of pleasure surrounding his assault that he didn't catch the sound of the timer. He looked up. 6 seconds over. Cara would have 60 seconds of unhindered advantage in Round two. He smiled to himself. If she could use them.
 
Cara concentrated in holding down her pleasure down as Rob suddenly pulled out. She felt his tip poking her backdoor and she tried to get free as hard as she could, but it was useless. “No, Rob it’s too big for me” she begged as his cock opened her tight hole. “OUCH…. Ahhhh… fuck” she added as he kept on spreading her with his big dick. He pounded her hard right from the beginning with no mercy. At least he earned lots of pleasure from that attack, much more than she expected to give him. Her pain ended a few seconds after the timer was ringing; now she had 60 sec. in round 2 and she already had a plan. She felt a little weak after his brutal attack but she managed to get on her feet quickly, she had no time to lose.
“Lay down on your back” she ordered after a short break. While Rob did as he was told she took a bottle of lube and started the timer.
She quickly mounted him, lubed his cock and guided it between her cheeks. “So you liked my ass… well I think I give you a little more of that” she said as she pushed down. The lube helped a little but her ass was still very tight. She started to move her hip up and down watching his face getting aroused in pleasure. She pinched his nipples a little while she speed up moving making him moan and his cock throb. After a while she was finally starting to get some enjoyment out of getting her ass fucked, or was it just the view of Robs struggling in pleasure. The timer was about to run out in a few seconds as she took some lube again. “Hope you are ready for some revenge” she said as she touched his asshole with her finger. She pushed in slowly but deep trying to catch his male G-spot, his prostate. She pushed up her finger and this time it was Rob who opened his eyes wide. “Did I found your weak spot?” she taunted as he moaned loudly.
 
Every nerve was on fire as Rob struggled to hold back the unadulterated pleasures Cara was inflicting upon him. "Oh my gosh.....oh my fucking.....how did you...." his legs thrashed as the blonde fingered him deeply. He had expected her to get him in a vulnerable position, had assumed she'd ride him hard and had been prepared for it. Never had he dreamed that she'd use her ass to fuck him into submission. The pleasure was beyond compare, quickly pulling him past the safe zone and towards a climax. He'd put everything he had into resisting, his only focus on lasting a few more seconds, sure it could get no better than her perfect butt bouncing hard on him. And then she'd done the unthinkable.

"Cara...I can't...." he panted, eyes squeezed tightly closed, the sensations radiating from her unlike anything he'd ever felt. He had to stay on his back for another ten seconds, had to allow her to massage his prostate over and over. Even if he'd been free to act there would have been no defense against the blonde goddess who had exploited her opportunity masterfully. His thick cock had never been this hard, straining towards the ceiling, every muscle in his body quivering tight as a bowstring, breath coming in heavy gasps as she smiled, licked her lips, and sawed her finger deeper. The timer was winding down but this was an attack he could not recover from. "Cara, please..... make me cum....I can't....take any more. Please, I need to release...." She hadn't touched his rock hard shaft since she'd begun working on his prostate, and the head glistening with pre-cum. Rob knew he'd lost, knew the next move she performed would result in a massive explosion, and so completely had she managed the round that he simply craved it.
 
“Oh Rob… I count that as a YES…. I surely found your weak spot” she recognized, still bouncing on his cock. The 60 sec. were over but he wasn’t able to fight again and as he said “I need to release” Cara knew what to do….
She pulled out his cock still holding the tip inside, moving very carefully now to ride his edge for a few more seconds. She also stopped giving a massage to his prostate, keeping her finger inside. Whimpering under her moves he was a feast for her eyes and she enjoyed the view a few seconds longer till she was sure that he couldn’t hold back any more. “You know what’s cumming now!” she smiled. Cara watched his eyes, it was a mixture of fear and the urge to release she saw in his face.
She pushed down with full force, squeezing his cock as hard as she could with her tight ass. At the same time she pushed her finger up towards his prostate. His eyes opened wide and his jaw dropped as he saw his hot throbbing cock slipping inside her ass for the last time.
“Here you go…..” she purred with contentment.
 
Rob's eyes went wide, his mind went white, as Cara's finger found his prostate, completely taking him over the edge. "FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" His hips bucked hard off the mat, pushing his cock even deeper into her ass, exploding into her harder than he'd ever cum before. Over and over his cock spasmed, filling her tight, irresistible ass with cum as she gasped and moaned on top of him, her tits shaking as his hips rocked her up and down.

He couldn't stop cumming and Cara wouldn't stop her achingly good fingering, brushing his most sensitive spot over and over. "Cara"....he gasped breathlessly "you have to stop doing tha.....I'm going to keep cumming as long as you......AHHH!!!" another climax overtook him and he exploded into her ass again, already completely full. He had never been forced to cum like this, and the muscular blonde wasn't giving him a second to recover, clearly enjoying his hard thrusts up into her well-lubed ass. He had to admit that the view of her sculpted physique, glistening with sweat and lubricant was adding to the difficulty of his still-throbbing manhood. She refused to stop clenching him in her ass, obviously savoring the control and the wicked fucking that it compelled from him
 
Last edited:
Cara felt like a cowgirl taming a wild stallion as Rob convulsed under her moves. His thrusts were still hard but they slowed down a little. Jen pushed his prostate hard again but she couldn’t force him to get faster. She noticed his breath getting irregular, his eyes moved rapidly and his body began to shiver. As she pulled out her finger he lay on the ground motionless and she wasn’t sure if he had cum again or just passed out…. or both.

Through squint eyes Rob saw the succubus rising from his hips. She spread her wings and smiled devil-like while her glowing eyes scrutinized his body. The succubus bent forward, her wings embraced her victim as she smashed her fang in his throat sucking out his life.

Suddenly Rob waked up recognizing a very human-looking Cara still sitting on top…… “just a dream?!” he thought by himself.
“Oh… seems like somebody needs a nap now… and I need a shower” she said with a girlish smile on her face. His cock plopped out of her little backdoor as she got on her feet pressing together her cheeks to keep in the great amount of sperm he shot inside. With shaky legs she hit the bathroom. “… back soon” she giggled.
 
Last edited:
Rob groaned softly and shook his head, staring at the ceiling. This woman was insatiable and her competitive fire drove him crazy. He glanced sideways and watched her skip down the hallway, presumably towards the shower, sweat glistening off her back, glinting on its sculpted muscles. He allowed himself a few moments to catch his breath, body still calming from the vicious climaxes the golden haired vixen had inflicted on him.

He heard the shower start, heard the door open and shut, and with a growl and simmering hunger in his deep blue eyes he rolled to his feet and padded down the hallway after her, a brutal plan to even the odds forming in his mind, his powerful hands tightening into fists. He was going to pin her and use her in ways she'd never imagined. He was going to find out how many times she could cum, and she wouldn't have a choice in the matter. Make her surrender so completely that she'd be screaming to please have more. He rounded the corner, stepped into the large tiled bathroom, and saw...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top