buttplug

I have a couple of small ones and one that vibrates.
I use a lot of lube to get them in but then the hard part is what I can do to keep it in.
it just slowly slips out

Try a different shape. I have one that is shaped like a round doorknob that can be difficult to get in but stays in once it is there. I also have a longer one that is has 3 equal sized ball-like bumps. It never falls out either. I can even have PIV sex with it in my ass and it doesn't fall out.

Try a different shape. I have one that is shaped like a round doorknob that can be difficult to get in but stays in once it is there. I also have a longer one that is has 3 equal sized ball-like bumps. It never falls out either. I can even have PIV sex with it in my ass and it doesn't fall out.

thanks I will look into that. the ones I have small bump, maybe need to look at the taper of the part that lets it come out.

oh my god ha I hadn't thought of glass ones being dishwasher safe! that's worth bearing in mind next time I'm shopping for toys. just better be sure I get to the dishwasher first when it's finished! oooh fresh out of the dishwasher it'd be lovely and warm too!

hi

oh my god ha I hadn't thought of glass ones being dishwasher safe! that's worth bearing in mind next time I'm shopping for toys. just better be sure I get to the dishwasher first when it's finished! oooh fresh out of the dishwasher it'd be lovely and warm too!
I am thinking of buying my first plug.glass is safe and can be sterilized it is said.

I have only ever used silicone ones. they get well washed and sprayed with toy cleaner after use. I've wondered about glass ones though. I'm defo going to get one

I have only ever used silicone ones. they get well washed and sprayed with toy cleaner after use. I've wondered about glass ones though. I'm defo going to get one

Glass warms up fast and you can even pewarm it in hot water. Slick and hard;)

Glass

Glass ones are great, cool to the touch but can be warmed easily. Oh so nice

I've always worried about glass breaking.

Experiences? Thoughts?

No one's that tight. But remember, there's no give with these babies, and it's worse coming out than going in.
Don't start with a wide bulb and a narrow neck. Work up to it.

The glass ones are made of heavily tempered glass and I have never heard of one breaking. Feel good but yes, they are rigid.

nothings beats the real thing .. but the jelly ones are nice and the others as well..

I've never used one and I'd love to try it. Love anal penetration so don't doubt I'd enjoy.

For top kinkiness. I'd love to be plugged when spanked.

I've found the idea of being plugged & spank very erotic as well!

using toys can be very erotic.. spanking.. not so much for me....

Not sure I could really handle a spanking. But the idea is erotic if it involved a slow build up. Adding a toy to the mix just adds to the erotic experience.

Plugs are great for girth, but cocks hit deeper in most cases and that's where the fun happens in my opinion. Love butt plugs for masturbation though.

I love knowing its firm in my bottom when I'm doing things like grocery shopping, working, or hanging out with the girls. It's my dirty secret.

Back