New Secretary

kindguy_827

Virgin
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Posts
1
I am a partner at a busy law office. In my mid 40's, fit, bored in my marriage with a strong personality that helps me be successful at what I do.

You are 25, 5'2" with brown hair, innocent with an eagerness to learn more and hopefully build a profession as a paralegal and hopefully go back for law school.

I continue taking up more and more of your time with requests for you to handle my personal affairs and you are starting to get more and more frustrated :)
 
The elevator door closes and I take a deep breath. I don't know why I still get so nervous just coming in to work every day. In my initial interview for this job, I remember how intimidated I felt by this building, your office.. and by you. I don't even remember how I answered your interview questions that day, but I do remember how the way you looked at me gave me goosebumps. I told myself I was being silly. A happily married man like you, a brilliant lawyer at the top of his game - I knew that if you had any interest in me at all, it was purely professional.

But now I've been your secretary for almost a month and you've asked me to do things that I thought were a bit.. well, unprofessional. Some things I don't mind, even if they're not in my job description, like picking up your drycleaning. But other things seem a bit strange, like when you asked me to get a gift for your wife's birthday. Lingerie, you suggested. You told me to get something I would choose for myself, have it wrapped and leave it in your office, which I did.

I smooth out my skirt and tuck my hair behind my ears, a nervous habit I've had since I was a kid. I've never had a job with a big firm like this and I don't want to screw it up. The elevator door opens and I walk past the reception desk, down the hall towards your office, wondering what you have in store for me today.
 
Back
Top