The Interrogative Imperative (Closed)

It had been days, maybe weeks since her capture, but Ino couldn't tell anymore. For days on end, she had stood, bound, gagged, blindfolded and tortured by her own pleasure as the toys danced around her sensitive spots. She felt like she was being constantly drained of energy and chakra, but the overwhelming pleasure suppressed most of her other senses.

Her ears perked up at the sound of the door opening. It was the only sense aside from touch that was unhindered and still acute, as she heard nothing but the low buzzing and slow drips of water for most of the days. She groaned at the voice and touch of her captor, as she associated it with the only time she was allowed to cum. Her body reacted hungrily to his fingers, pushing herself to the limit...

--

Yugao continued off course to the rest of her team, unaware of what was happening. The chakra surrounding the forest appeared to grow thicker, but there was nothing she could pin point as a large source for the chakra, so she could only assume the previous fight or conflict that happened got more intense. As the chakra got thicker, Yugao also found her mind wandering, making it difficult to focus on where she was. The forest and area around her began to blur ever so slowly and before she knew it, she was lost and confused.

Where was she? She was certain she had team mates that she was following, but they weren't anywhere near. What was she doing here? Scouting for something... but what was it? Something was clearly wrong, but even the wrongness was blurred.

Changing her direction, she moved again, and it felt right this time, like she was headed in the right direction. She still wasn't sure what she was doing and where she was going, but it didn't really matter as it felt right. It wasn't long before the destination appeared in front of her eyes. Of course, she was heading home after a long mission. She could see it now, the door to her place clearly in front of her eyes. She also saw Hayate, leaning against the door as he waited for her return.

"Hayate! I'm home!" She waved as she neared, landing in front of him to take off her ANBU mask and pull him into a deep kiss and embrace. She missed him so much, the mission had been too long, but she was finally back.

--

The door slammed shut as he left and Ino was once again left frustrated and defeated. The buzzing toys continued to chip away at her, making it only a matter of time before she was brought to orgasm and denied again.
 
"Hey there, babe," Mori greets casually, slipping his arms around the svelte kunoichi and returning the kiss easily. Bingo. He's in. Exhilaration thrills through him, and he laughs, a little hysterical, as he pulls the woman in by her waist and leans down to nibble at her throat. It's so easy. Was it all going to be like this? His dreams multiply as he realizes the practical implications of being able to pick off lone ninja like this, and convert them to his uses. His blood heats, and he slides a look at this kunoichi through his eyelashes. "Come on in," he says, voice husky. "I missed you."

He turns and walks inside, though his hand trails across her ass on the way, squeezing one cheek gently. It's firm and delicious, and he decides that for once he'll have a willing woman instead of one that fights him - he'll leave this one under the illusion as long as he can.

"I got home early, so I went ahead and threw dinner in the oven. Should be done before too long," he says, the lie glib on his tongue as he walks into the main chamber of his bunker. There's a table surrounded by two chairs with a well-pinned map overhead, locations circled and highlighted throughout it. There is a survival stove, but it's empty for the moment, and a thick bookcase that spans an entire wall, filled with seal reference materials and other literature. The only other furnishing is a self-made bed, wide and comfortable: his great personal luxury, and a useful one since he so often now fucks his captives on it. He flops back onto the mattress with a gusty sigh. "Make yourself comfortable. I know you were out there for ages."
 
Yugao continues to lean into Hayate, missing his body and touch. She tilted her head back as he nibbled her throat, giving off light moans to let him know how much she enjoyed his attentions. She pouted slightly when he stopped, but smiled as they went in. "I've missed you so much."

It had certainly been a while since she had been back, and she wasn't quite sure if there was something wrong with their place, or it was just her bad memory. It all seemed fuzzy to her. "Did anything happen while I was away?" She asked, "Something feels a bit different, but I'm not sure what it is." She looked around, but nothing seemed unfamiliar.

She sat on the chair and relaxed, as Hayate said he had already prepared dinner. "That's a nice change, I thought we might have to go out for food since you cook so rarely." Regardless, Yugao was very happy to be home, to be able to relax after the long mission was heaven for her, especially when Hayate put the effort in to take care of her.
 
Mori rolls off the bed and comes to a stand behind Yugao, and starts undoing the buckles and laces that hold her ANBU armor in place. The breastplate clicks off easily enough, and then he kneels to start unlacing her boots, soft-soled and made of snakeskin to make sure that they can resist water and rot easily. "They changed the wattage in the wiring," he says, with a roll of his eyes. "It's a little darker in here than it used to be. We'll want a lamp if we're doing detailed reading. On the other hand, mood lighting."

He smirks up at the kunoichi, unexpectedly amused at this scenario he's found himself in, then returns to her boots, sliding them off her feet. "You want to take a shower, dear? God knows how long you've been tramping around in the wild. Get all that leather off you."

Mori catches one of Yugao's hands and nuzzles against it, affectionate, before he rises to his feet and stretches. Yes, if this takes, he's going to keep her brain-blasted like this. It's a good contrast to the other girls.
 
"Eager to undress me?" Yugao teased her boyfriend, letting him undo her armour, leaving her in a sleeveless turtleneck - a standard ANBU undershirt. She felt much lighter and free with the armour off and could only smile at the attention Hayate paid her in slowly removing her boots.

"Mmmm, that's a good idea. I assume you'd like to join me?" She asked, pulling his hand with hers to lead him to the bathroom.

Once inside, her pulled off her shirt to reveal her firm breasts, her nipples already getting hard. "Let's get you undress too..." She said seductively, leaning to kiss him as she undid his pants.
 
"Always," Mori says with a faint smirk, as he follows along behind Yugao to his bathroom. "But it's also really clear you've been out there awhile. Shower's the best way to get you to unwind and relax. It's not just that I want to bend you over the nearest object; promise."

The bathroom, as Yugao imagines it, is actually one of his sterile interrogation cells, but he can definitely see how one could come to that conclusion. It's a bare, empty room on one side where one can set a chair or a sealing table, a plastic barrier that separates the room into two halves, and then a set of bondage straps dangling beneath a showerhead. Realistically, Grass nin use this setup to safely dose prisoners with psychoactive agents; they simply tie them up and spray them down with the chemical or gas in question, safe behind the barrier. If you squint, though, it does kind of look like a shower stall, if a huge one.

Mori shrugs, and meets Yugao halfway for a kiss as her deft hands undo the tie of his pants; they drop off him rather easily, leaving him naked underneath. His cock is beginning to swell, but not yet hard, and he busies himself with sliding his own hands down the back of this ANBU's pants and seizing two handfuls of firm ass, pulling her up tight against his own body as their lips tease and push against one another. "How you want it, babe?" he murmurs, and then he rolls his wrists out, sliding the waistband of Yugao's pants down until they fall to the floor.
 
Yugao kissed Hayate back eagerly, her hands all over his cock once his pants fell. "Oh? I would've thought you'd already be rock hard." She teased, as she stroked him to full length. "Is my body not enough for you?" She asked, pushing up against him so he would feel her hard nipples on his chest.

"Do let me actually shower before you thrust your cock in me, we can do it inside if you want." Pulling down the rest of her pants and panties, Yugao led Hayate into the shower stall, turning the knob on the wall to let the water out.
 
Mori shrugs, a study in casual as he slides in behind Yugao, his thick erection now settled easily in between her asscheeks. Rather than pay attention to that, he starts drawing his hands across Yugao's body in long strokes, mimicking a bar of soap that he doesn't actually have. He's mostly just fondling her, though, running his fingers across long, taut stretches of flesh, or cupping a pert tit.

"I suppose," he murmurs into her ear, "It all depends on how clean you want to get."

Below, his other hand slides down to tickle along her thighs, subtly encouraging them to spread.
 
Yugao couldn't help but smile as she felt her boyfriend behind her with his hard cock resting in her ass. "Can't keep your hands off me, huh?" She teased him, closing her eyes and relaxing her muscles under his touch. Occasionally, she let out a soft moan when he brushed her nipples or came near her lower lips.

"Mmmm, that's good." She moaned, moving her legs further apart as she responded to his hands. Her own hand reached behind to feel his cock, now hard and thick, stroking it while guiding it to her entrance, letting him feel her warmth and wetness.
 
Mori lets his throbbing shaft rest in the juncture of Yugao's thighs, the wide head rubbing against her clit every time he pushes against her dripping slit. Then, he draws back and slides it fully in - no drawn out teasing, no dominance posturing, just fucking. Or, as the mindbent kunoichi would probably put it, making love. Her lower lips close and suckle on his member, and he returns the pleasure as best he can with slow, gliding thrusts, allowing every shower-slicked inch to pleasurably drag through her pussy.

"Take it all in for me, baby," he murmurs into Yugao's ear, his hands on her hips, spreading her wide for each lazy stroke that slips between her folds.
 
Yugao gasps, her breaths becoming quicker as she felt Hayate's cock finally enter her pussy fully. The many weeks on the field meant she hadn't had sex in ages, and she let herself go in her lover's arms, moaning out loud as he began to thrust in and out. "Ahhh yes... keep going Hayate, that feels so good!" She said, ecstatic with pleasure. She moved her hips with his thrusts, slowly building up speed and pushing to let him in deeper. She could feel every inch of his hard member going in and out, stretching her walls that had been unmoved in so long.

She turned her head to kiss him deeply, her tongue lusting for his.
 
Mori breathes steadily, his hips impacting with a wet smack against Yugao's each time he slides himself to the hilt within her. Her willingness is such a strange, erotic change after these last few weeks, and he finds himself caught up in it, turning to meet her kiss and trade tongues, intertwined together. It feels good to just fuck a woman, instead of trying to break her will or teeter her on the edge of climax. Her ass is tight and pert, her sex welcoming, and he growls under his breath as he pushes Yugao up against the glass and continues to slam into her welcoming body. The cool glass rubs against her soft skin, compressing it.

"This is my pussy," Mori hisses, low and sensual against Yugao's neck, as he pins her in place and slams himself cock-deep into her body. "And you are mine, no matter how long you're gone, or how far you go."

One hand drops to seize a firm asscheek, groping it and spreading her wide for his thrusts, and the other slides up and down Yugao's taut belly.
 
She moaned eagerly in his mouth as their tongues played with each other, one hand curling around his head and hair to pull him in deeper while the other steadied herself against the glass. He felt more aggressive than what she remembered, but it had been a long mission, and he probably missed the sex more than she did when he was alone at home with nothing to do.

"Auhh, I will be yours... forever..." She whispered back to him, bracing herself with both arms as he pressed and pinned her against the shower wall with her breasts pressed up against the glass. The cool feeling on her nipples making them harder.

"God, I'm gonna cum soon!" She groaned, unable to hold back the building climax, her mouth open with louder and louder moans of pleasure with each coming thrust.
 
Back
Top