nerdy girl loses verginity to her teacher

Murrre

Virgin
I'd like to read a story about a female high school student that's well-known on campus for her sky-high grades. Getting straight A's and outperforming her classmates is the only thing that keeps her going, she has no friends and no other reason to live. At the start of a new school year, however, she gets to know a teacher who does appreciate her way of being, and soon enough he takes her verginity.

That's the big picture; already looking forward to your ideas!

The pairing that leaps at me for this would be an English literature student hooking up with the drama teacher after going to him for help for a poetry reading she will be taking part in. There are various trust exercises, usually done either with the cast or class learning to trust each other. Frequently these do involve a lot of physical contact. He might be doing some adaptation of these 1 on 1. He could also talk her into doing the reading in the nude, as a finishing exercise, after she has everything else down.

I think it will be a woman that really tells you how she could be seduced, though.

I like the premise

I'm thinking more art teacher... something a little more hands-on... I think I will add this premise to my list... Although I will set it at a college... There are a few avenues you can take this... but paint is always fun... then again so is chocolate... cooking teacher could be fun as well... do you have a preference for other things you want in the story? How do you picture the student? Strong personality? Weak? I am happy to customise a story for you if you would like to PM me...

Setting is vital. When is this -- now, or before smartfones or texting or birth control pills? Where is this -- a generic first-world city or suburb (they tend to look alike), or elsewhere? How do locals usually dress -- much, or little? Is the school public, private-secular, parochial? "Teacher nails student" is a rather loose trope. Is nerd-grrl totally naive or is she tricky? Is her teacher a suave dork?

Setting is vital. When is this -- now, or before smartfones or texting or birth control pills? Where is this -- a generic first-world city or suburb (they tend to look alike), or elsewhere? How do locals usually dress -- much, or little? Is the school public, private-secular, parochial? "Teacher nails student" is a rather loose trope. Is nerd-grrl totally naive or is she tricky? Is her teacher a suave dork?

He would have to be with that scenario. Wouldn't he?

The way I see things:
She's an extremely old-fashioned girl in modern times. Everyone else has a smartphone, goes partying at weekends, works out etc. She doesn't. It's all about school for her, about mastering the subject matter to the last detail, getting to the root of everything and thus maintaining an immaculate academic record.

Needless to say, this makes her somewhat of a loner, and she even gets mocked at by her teachers - but she doesn't care. She just does what she does best and is perfectly happy with that.

And then this teacher comes up and he gets intrigued by her. She's not like everyone else, she's something special, and she doesn't get the appreciation she deserves.

This scenario can be set at high school, at university, in a rural community or in NYC - it doesn't matter to me, really. It's about the characters, setting isn't key.

The way I see things:
She's an extremely old-fashioned girl in modern times. Everyone else has a smartphone, goes partying at weekends, works out etc. She doesn't. It's all about school for her, about mastering the subject matter to the last detail, getting to the root of everything and thus maintaining an immaculate academic record.

Needless to say, this makes her somewhat of a loner, and she even gets mocked at by her teachers - but she doesn't care. She just does what she does best and is perfectly happy with that.

And then this teacher comes up and he gets intrigued by her. She's not like everyone else, she's something special, and she doesn't get the appreciation she deserves.

This scenario can be set at high school, at university, in a rural community or in NYC - it doesn't matter to me, really. It's about the characters, setting isn't key.

I don't know how it is where you are, but here, a Smartphone is pretty much a requirement for high school and college.

I don't know how it is where you are, but here, a Smartphone is pretty much a requirement for high school and college.

Hmmm. Let's say she does have a smartphone then, but only uses it for school related stuff. No fancy social media, no gaming. It's a tool, not a toy. Would that make things more plausible?

Of course, she would have to be a senior in school, already passed her 18th birthday and there could be no mention of anything before that.

I think the important thing is that we have a very lonely girl who doesn't fit in. She gets along well with adults because she's well-behaved and does all her work, but she doesn't have many friends, if any. She wants someone to be intimate with, and that's when this new teacher approaches her. He thinks she's very attractive, so he gives her the kind of attention she craves so that he can get closer to her. She's flattered by his affection and by the little gifts he gives her, and she's quite willing to keep it secret, at first, because she doesn't want it to end.

I think the important thing is that we have a very lonely girl who doesn't fit in. She gets along well with adults because she's well-behaved and does all her work, but she doesn't have many friends, if any. She wants someone to be intimate with, and that's when this new teacher approaches her. He thinks she's very attractive, so he gives her the kind of attention she craves so that he can get closer to her. She's flattered by his affection and by the little gifts he gives her, and she's quite willing to keep it secret, at first, because she doesn't want it to end.

That's a perfectly valid interpretation. Although I don't picture the girl as craving for intamicy: she knows she doesn't fit in, which makes her lonely, indeed, but that doesn't upset her. It's just the way it is and it always has been. One day, she catches the attention of a teacher, who appreciates her being different. He likes her so much a romance unfolds, initiated by the teacher.

I'll ask again: What is the time+place setting? Setting includes her background. What is her family up to?

And also: What ending do you want or expect?

Okay, I'll give it a try. The story is set today, in South Carolina. The girl attends Blue Ridge High School in the small city of Greer. Her dad works a driving instructor, her mom is a nurse. She doesn't have any brothers or sisters. They're just your average family, living in a quiet neighbourhood, nothing too fancy.

She is a creature of habit, sticking to a tight schedule of taking classes, doing school work, studying and sleeping. Although the parents regret their daughter's inexistent social life, they at least encourage her to excel at school: after all, it's the only thing she's good at.

She is used to getting ignored and even disparaged by fellow students and teachers, so it comes as a total surprise when a new teacher displays genuine interest in her. Apparently, she struck the right chord with him, without trying to do so.

Due to the age gap between them and the socially unacceptable situation that emerged, their romance doesn't evolve into a real relationship, but feelings of tenderness for one another do remain throughout the girl's high school career.

already looking forward to your ideas!

I'll ask again: What is the time+place setting? Setting includes her background. What is her family up to?

And also: What ending do you want or expect?

Time, setting, ending, that's within the author's purview, which means this story can be written as many times as their are authors willing to write it and each will be different and somewhat new in their own way.

I like the generalization of the idea, it's just too bad there aren't ten people writing this story now who will have it up in a few days to weeks. :(

Time, setting, ending, that's within the author's purview, which means this story can be written as many times as their are authors willing to write it and each will be different and somewhat new in their own way.

I like the generalization of the idea, it's just too bad there aren't ten people writing this story now who will have it up in a few days to weeks. :(

You get me. This idea is, as always, inspired by a girl that actually exists, but that no one else knows, unfortunately, which implies that someone willing to write the story will be the one in charge of the "stage setting".

Have you even read the site's rules?

I'm kind of surprised this thread is even still here and you haven't been tossed off the site.

Bit of an alarmist, aren't you? Thank God this site is run by people showcasing more judiciousness than you do …

Have you even read the site's rules?

I'm kind of surprised this thread is even still here and you haven't been tossed off the site.
Most of us do not suggest that she is under 18 in the story.

The way I'm choosing to interpret it is that she was kept back a year - either by parents not wanting to let her attend school yet or lack of study earlier in life and had to repeat a year, hence she tries overly hard to succeed now.

Also if she repeated a grade it'd explain the lack of friends because people would would avoid her for being so dumb. I've seen similar things after high school.
It doesn't say that she was .always. an A grade student.

In my head she's 18-19 and the teacher is 25 - 28 ("age gap"). It covers them meeting at the start of the year and being consensual age early on.

Maybe I'm just naive to the request though.

Okay, it's obvious I've found myself on thin ice posting this idea. Seems like some people are making a big deal out of the girl's age, whilst to me that doesn't matter, really. It's all about her personality, how old she is is irrelevant.

Okay, it's obvious I've found myself on thin ice posting this idea. Seems like some people are making a big deal out of the girl's age, whilst to me that doesn't matter, really. It's all about her personality, how old she is is irrelevant.

No, don't fret. High school seniors are usually okay, provided they somehow are 18.

The site rules are very very strict about the 18+ for anything remotely sexual in any context or appearances, and there people who like to stress and support that rule, not always in the nicest of ways.

On the other hand theres whole tongue-in-cheek sub-genre of the eighteenth birthday sex...

Back