Not so Happily After (Closed)

The talons on his fingers had shrunk down to nubs that he woulbn't cut the fairies. He did pick up on Alstomeria's reactions as he stroked along her wing. He thought the reaction from his touch was an interesting one, enjoying it. He aslo nodded as he listened to how the fairies spoke of Bella's situation and thought of what must be done.

He took a sip of mead as he thought about the question for a few moments. He chuckled for a moment.

"I would think the answer of what I would do would be obviously. Since I can't leave, I will make the best of my time, take what I can get."

His fingers continued to stroke up and down the length of Alstromeria's delicate wings. When he began talking, he had reached up with his other hand, moving his fingers along Savia's leg. He kneaded her delicate skin softly, running up along her inner thigh to almost touch her delicate folds, but not.
 
Salvia shivered slightly at the unexpected touch and for a split moment she almost pulled away on instinct. Though after a few seconds of enjoying the heat from the hand, she remained where she sat. Little whimpering gasps filled the air from where Alstromeria laid, arching her back a little at the sensation rushing through her. Neither of them could remember the last they actually enjoyed the touch of a male, the last few years it's just been the three of them entertaining each other.

Salvia looked towards Lilly, noticing how intently she watched as the dragon gave her sister attention. She could have sworn a hint of jealousy flashed in her eyes. Though Lilly was the type that needed to be guided into such situations, in reality, she was too submissive to initiate contact.

"Well, we will help in anyway we can. We personally don't like the idea of actually killing anyone. However, Eric and sadly, the beast both need to be removed from the throne."

Salvia spoke as she reached for Lilly's hand and pulling her over them, then she took his hand and gently wrapped his fingers around Lilly's throat. The slightest pressure seemed to instantly put her into full submission as Salvia kissed her.

"Lilly here hasn't had much experience with men, one experience ended pretty badly for her. However, her throat is her greatest weakness as you can see. Those sharp talons of yours will make her putty in your hands as well."

Salvia wasn't in any hurry to be entertained, after all they had all night to play, for now she wanted Lilly to have a good experience for a change. Though Salvia did turn her attention to his wings, lightly trailing her nails down the one within reach.
 
He smiled hearing the whimpers from Alstromeria as he strokes her wings and watched her wiggle on the floor. It was quite the little show for him. He continued to stroke her wing, moving over to the other one as well. His fingers went down to the base of her wing and back over the entire length to the other side of the wing.

"I don't think either of them need to be killed, merely shown who us stronger."

He looked over as Salvia took his hand from her leg and guided it to Lilly's throat.

"Is that right? Perhaps I shall try that."

He licked his lips for a moment as he extended his talons once more, the sharp points grazing lightly against her delicate throat. He shifted onto his knees as he got more comfortable. It was evident he was enjoying himself as his dragon cock was soon quite erect, his large tip laying against the back of Altrosmeria's leg. His wing moved a little wider for Salvia to pet, enjoying the sensation.

He pulled Lilly closer to him by her throat, his tongue licking slowly along her cheek as he tasted her delicate flesh. His tongue licked softly over her lips before he claimed her mouth with his lips and tongue.
 
Alstromeria couldn't help herself any longer as one hand reached down beneath her, snaking its way between her legs and spreading her legs slightly for better access. None too soon her fingers went to work on her clit as she laid flat on the floor, rolling her hips up and down in time with her fingers. Her eyes closed and she slipped into her own little heaven, feeding off the sensation of his hand.

Lilly did in fact melt the instant she felt the sharpness tease her throat, when he pulled her forward all that could be seen in her dark eyes was a lustful glaze. Soft whimpers broke free out from her lips when he tasted along her cheek, he could feel the racing of her heart beneath at his finger tips. Lilly became helpless the moment he kissed her, returning the kiss with such passion and desire. Without fully realizing it, her hand trailed down his chest until it found his hard cock. Her delicate hand barely touched as her nails lightly teased the very tip of it.

Salvia didn't say anything more right then, not wanting to break the moment they were in. Though she did leave for a moment and came back to give his wing more attention. This time he felt her nails were sharper than before, could be comparable to his talons as she lightly traced along his wing.
 
The hand on Alstromeria shifted to hold both of her wings between them. His stroking against them was faster, but his touch was still gentle on the delicate features. He didn't want to hurt her.

His tongue danced with Lilly's eagerly as he explored her mouth. He pulled her tongue in to suckle for a few moments before resuming the passionate kiss. He growled with delight at he felt her nails stroke his tip, shivering with pleasure.

The sensation of feeling sharper nails on his wing was different, but pleasant. His wing shifted a little beneath her touch, but didn't move away. His tail moved around behind him for a few moments before wrapping up along the length of Salvia's leg, squeezing a little.
 
Alstromeria groaned at the change of pace on her wings and a light reddish glow highlighted the markings within the wings. She grew closer and closer to reaching her climax, her fingers buried deep within her the palm of her hand rubbing against her clit, she was full of sensations. The biggest rush out of it all was doing this in front of a male, not just any male, but a dragon of all things!

Lilly shivered within the kiss, the intensity of her passion became more than she has ever felt before. His kiss was that of pure domination and the longer he held her there, feeling the sharp talon grip on her neck, the more she wanted to cum for him. Her sisters trained her not to cum without permission, though with the kiss not breaking anytime soon, there was no begging. One hand roamed over his cock, simply exploring the texture of it, the other hand reached up to trace his face.

Salvia watched and listened as both sisters were enjoying themselves, she was not a selfish sister by any means, just the dominate one of the three. She smiled when his tail snaked up her leg and squeezed it, the scales were different and she reached to take the tip of it. At first she thought about letting him have the access between her thighs, then thought of a better idea. First things first though.

She pressed up against his back whispering into his ear so only he can hear.

"She follows commands.... Say 'paly' and then 'saes' when you are ready."

Salvia grinned as she started to kiss down his spine, following with a trail of her new claws to the base of his tail. The kissing stopped, however the claws did not, tracing up and down his spine. The tip of his tail still in her hand, she pulled on it just enough to let him know she wanted it. Within seconds she had the tip of his tail in her mouth, teasing it with her tongue while she watched Alstromeria cum all over her own hand.
 
His fingers slowly slowed their rubbing along Alstromeria's wings, but didn't stop. He could hear and smell the fairy cumming, enjoying her scent as it filled the air. He moved his hand down along the base of he wings to glide over her wiggling ass. His finger rubbed lightly against her asshole before moving down to her quivering pussy, feeling the wet folds.

He heard Salvia's words as he held the kiss for a few more moments before releasing. He mmmed at the taste of Lilly and grinned.

"Is that so...paly."

He didn't know what they meant, but he had an idea as he looked at Lilly. He continued to growl with pleasure as those talons went along his spine. His tail twitch in her grasp, wiggling a bit as Salvia teased it with her tongue.
 
Lilly whimpered at the single word and shifted slowing high on her knees in front of him, keeping within reach of the hand on her throat. Shortly with some slight hesitation she spread her legs nice and wide, placing her hands upon her head in a displaying position. The flush rushed to her cheeks as it always does in this stance, knowing just how vulnerable the position made her. Lilly didn't protest though, nor did she try to shy away as she looked straight ahead like a perfect little slave.

Alstromeria spread her legs more then shifted onto her knees, keeping her chest and head low to the floor when his fingers roamed over her ass. Little whimpers flooded from her when he kept going, teasing the areas that needed so much attention. With her hand she guided his wet fingers back up towards the tight little puckering hole, indicating that's what she wanted.

Salvia just giggled at both sisters especially with how greedy Alstromeria became, knowing he is in for a treat with her. Leaning one more time to whisper a few more things into his ear, seeing if he will torment Lilly with the simple commands.


Use the word "Tess" to hold back, she is not allowed to cum without permission anyway... "Sii" will give her permission.. tuilindo will have her sucking on your cock... The word I gave you earlier makes her masturbate for our entertainment."

After she gave him a few simple commands to play with, her attention went straight to his tail. She sucked more of the thick tail into her mouth, taking it a little at time into her throat. At the same time she kept using the claws on his back, noticing his reaction.
 
He grinned watching Lilly move into position at is command. She was quite to little fairy to display herself so well. His thumb talon grazed gently up and down her slender neck once she was fully in position, spread wide.

"I think I have it then, thank you. Saes."

He chuckled a little as he watched Alstromeria guided his hand back towards her puckered hole. He smeared it softly with her own juices for a moment before pushing his finger into her slowly and deeply. His finger wiggled around for a moment before pumping in and out of her upturned ass deeply.

He growled and shivered with pleasure from the attention Salvia was giving him. He had never had his tail sucked on like a cock, but it was pleasurable. He arched his back a little under her claws, watching the other two in front of him.
 
The two sisters had trained Lilly so well and even though they were distracted, they were both very proud of how Lilly is responding to this male. Salvia for sure half expected some protesting, then again, she took his grip so naturally that she didn't have a chance. Here she is, displayed so perfectly, showing off a strange male all her womanly charms down to the wet lips that peeked out from a naturally hairless mound.

Lilly rolled her head to the side to give his caressing talon more access while one hand slid down her torso until her fingers disappeared between her thighs.

"As you wish Master"

The other hand took one of his talons and carefully started sucking on it. Shortly after, that same hand slid until it met with her hard nipple, which she pinched and rolled between her fingers. Never once did she look away from his gaze, showing him all her passions and desires as she began to writhe and drive her fingers deeper within herself.

Alstromeria is the greedy one, always wanting more and never getting enough, in fact right now his finger is just a tease for her. However, she refrained from begging for more.... for now at least. She can tell that Lilly was enjoying herself with this male for once. Despite all her own needs she did take notice of his neglected, hard cock, growing wide eyed at the sheer size of it and wondered just how much of it she could take. Making a personal challenge for herself later.

In the meantime, she crawled into a position that allowed her to pleasure him with her mouth, after all, in her mind, one can't have a neglected hard on. Especially one of that size.

Salvia loved how his tail felt deep in her throat, the twitching and wiggling did feel strange to her, all and all, that's what added to the wonderful sensation. She pulled it out very slowly and once more teased the wild tip, only to deep throat it again. Soon she wouldn't be able to tease herself for long, watching both of her sisters entertaining him has gotten her dripping wet.

She sucked on the tail for another couple of moments before she laid back down on the couch and proceeded to guide his tail into her hungry pussy.
 
It was definitely his first foursome, and he wasn't disappoint. He didn't mind that Alstromeria changed position on him, his finger leaving her as she did so. He simply changed where his hand went, stroking her wings. He got the idea of her goal when she went towards his large cock. His tip was already for her, pre-cum oozing from his tip.

He also kept one eye on Lilly as she put on her show for them. His talon wiggled teasingly with her mouth, before slipping out to trace over her soft lips. She was well-trained.

He did have some feeling along his tail that Salvia had, but not as much as she believed. Since she had quit with her talons for the time being, his wings closed a little more against his back. The end of his tail settled for a moment before wiggling more as the fairy guided it into her hungry pussy.
 
The room filled with whimpers and moans from all three fairies as they fed off the attention from the Dragon. Lilly moved slow and seductively mostly for his viewing pleasure, also to prevent herself from cumming to soon. The tip of her tongue slipped out to tease along the taunting talon as he traced over her lips, it can be seen within her eyes that she wanted so much. Her juices coated her fingers as the need to cum grew closer, moving her fingers just a bit faster to bring herself to that edge. Forgetting for a moment that she needed to ask for permission to do so.

Alstromeria whimpered at the loss of his finger, though made up for that loss by filling her mouth with his cock. There was no way she could ever possibly deep throat such a huge cock, the efforts to do so was there and barely pushing the fat head into her throat. Little shivers ran up and down her spine when she felt fingers playing along her wings again, groaning deeply at the sensations coursing through her.

Salvia never thought she would be enjoying a dragons tail like this, the thought never even came as a fantasy and yet here she is, fucking herself with one. Secretly she wished he had two tails so she could keep sucking on one while having the other buried between her thighs. She didn't care at that point if it felt good to him or not, all that mattered is that it felt incredible to her. It was nice and thick just like a cock, thicker the deeper it went. The wiggling that it did though is what really had her going, the tail seemed to have a mind of its own, moving all around inside of her and hitting nerves she never knew were there.
 
Kalveth growled louder with pleasure as the tip of his cock and more was engulfed by the warm fairy mouth. His shaft throbbed hotly within Alstromeria's mouth, showing his pleasure.

"Such wonderful fairies...mmmm..."

His fingers went faster along the length of Alstromeria's wings, tracing the entire length. His s talon slid into Lilly's mouth, probing lightly. He grinned for a moment seeing her wiggle more.

"Tess..."

He also looked over at Salvia for a moment, watching her fuck his tail like it was a cock. He grinned for a moment, the tail wiggling harder inside her.
 
Lilly stilled her fingers with a protesting little whimper, giving him glazed pleading look. He would notice with her eyes that they were changing color, from the black to an icy, crystal blue the further into submission she fell. The other two had colors as well, though he couldn't see them just yet, with the position of Alstromeria had her face down and Salvia with her eyes closed. It also meant they were trusting him enough to see into their souls.

Lilly heard Salvia cry out and watched as her sister came all over the tail, back arching and nails clawing into the couch. All that did was make Lilly want to cum even more, yet she obeyed the single worded command and simply teased herself. Pulled her fingers out and with both hands spread her pussy lips wide open for him to see her clit, with the tip of a fingernail she lightly teased it. Her tongue french kissing his talon just like how she had kissed him earlier, enjoying the sensation of it in her mouth.

Alstromeria managed to get him a bit deeper into her throat than she would ever expect, still a far cry from getting the whole length in. The sounds that vibrated through him however made her proud of what she did swallow. Meanwhile her fingers went to work once again on her pussy and it wasn't long before she came again, muffled moans vibrated along the length of his cock.
 
He smiled at the sounds, sights, and smells filling the room from the three fairies. Watching Lilly's eye color change was an interesting side effect to him. He was going to let her suffer just a little longer before letting her cum.

"Tess..."

He grinned and growled louder as Alstromeria's wonderful mouth was pushing him closer to the edge. His cock throbbed hotter in her mouth, beginning to swell a bit.

"Mmm...so close..."

His fingers squeezed the fairy's wings together, stroking them faster. His tail just continued to wiggle inside Salvia as she came, the vibrations from her moans and Alstromeria traveling through him.
 
Lilly teetered on that edge of her own climax, keeping wet nether lips spread open and teasing her clit with the fingernail. It was a struggle to keep her eyes open for him with the overwhelming sensations consuming her. The two sisters have told her that men in particular love to watch the climax of a female touch their soul and by keeping her eyes open allows for that enjoyment. For as much as she wanted to pull away from his finger and beg for his permission, Lilly never did, instead she sucked and kissed the talon more eagerly.

Salvia writhed and bucked right along with the tail, gasping little whimpers as she tried to come down from the climax though she didn't protest to him leaving the tail in place. It was the best feeling she had in a very long time and would have put it back anyway if he did pull it out.

Alstromeria kept him deep in her throat groaning at the sensation of him growing thicker in her mouth. She didn't know if she could seriously swallow all of his seed or not, but she sure as hell would try. The thought of her own challenge and the caressing of her wings sent another crashing wave through her, crying out from around his cock. Never once did she pull him out through the orgasms.
 
He couldn't hold off any longer as Alstromeria continued to vibrate around his cock as she orgasmed. He cried out with a roar before giving Lilly her command to cum.

"Siri!"

His grip around her throat tighten for a few moments before he let it ease up as he rode out his orgasm. Alstromeria was rewarded by her efforts as he released his hot dragon seed to her. He released several hard bursts, more than she could have been able to swallow all at once.
 
Lilly melted into the tighter grip watching as his climax and she groaned against the talon she's been sucking on. Then she heard the sweet sounding word that gave her the permission she's seeks. His grip cut off her screams, turning them into soft gasping cries which seemed to make her climax extremely intense. Her whole body buckled and quaked, falling forward into the support of his hand, shivering as her juices tickled her inner thighs. It was here that she couldn't keep her eyes open much longer and they rolled shut with pure ecstasy.

Alstromeria tried her best to swallow what he gave, though it was far too much and she pulled up gasping for air and choking slightly. The rest of his seed practically bathed her as it landed on her face, pooling onto her held out tongue and all over her chest.
 
He panted softly for a few moments as he caught his breathe. However the fairies could see he was still hard and ready to go despite having just bathed one of them.

His hand released Lilly's throat to let her breathe. He looked at them for a moment before grinning towards Salvia. He was ready to have a taste of the fairies, and he thought he would start with her.

He pulled his tail away from her before grabbing her around the waist. Shifting his legs a little, he spread them wide to let Alstromeria and Lilly have access to his cock and sac.

He deftly lifted Salvia from the couch before bringing her down with her legs over his shoulders. He easily held her up as his tongue ran along her dripping folds before plunging his tongue up into her.
 
Lilly sank down to the floor and rested to regain some of her composure, although Alstromeria had other ideas while watching his next move. She giggled a little at her sisters whimpers and squeals when he assaulted Salvia's pussy. Before Lilly could even begin to respond, Alstromeria grabbed his tail and plunged it into Lilly while her ass was still in the air, Lilly instantly came, squirting her juices all around his tail.

Alstromeria gave her permission to cum as all she wanted to, or until the dragon stops her again. As for herself, she wasn't done with that cock of his, she wanted to be the first one to claim it. Taking notice of how he held the squirming, little cumslut of a sister, Alstromeria slid down between his legs, licking and sucking at his balls. The moment she got a reaction from that, she moved forward more until she was capable of working him into her depths.

She rolled onto her hands and knees, spreading her legs wide and started to push back onto the thick cock. The huge mushroom head alone had her gasping in pleasure. With some effort she got the length only half way into a greedy pussy, it helped having her chest pressed to the floor raising her ass high. For a moment she held this position to allow some adjusting, when she looked down at her belly, the outline of his cock pressing against her belly. With a hand, she traced the outline and put some pressure to it, wondering if he can feel her hand.
 
While his tail remained buried in Lilly, it wiggled back and forth inside her.

He growled deeply as he felt Alsromeria slide into his cock with her greedy pussy, squeezing him tightly. It was a wonderful feeling, despite the fact she could only take half of him in. When she pressed against the bulge of her stomach from him, he could feel a little pressure. He reached out with his free hand, giving the impaled fairy a slap on the ass with his free hand before pushing a finger deeply into her ass.

His tongue danced against Salvia's clit as he held her up with his other hand. He traced out several letters on her sensitive clit for a few moments before biting teasingly on her clit, growling with pleasure the whole time.
 
The room filled with sounds of pleasure as Salvia and Lilly were sent into a series of orgasms from his relentless tongue and tail. Alsromeria squealed from the unexpected slap, feeling the burning of his hand print. Her hips raised higher when his finger filled the tight hole once more, almost cumming just from the sensation.

Alsromeria began to move instead, fucking herself onto the thick cock, rolling her hips to feel every tiny sensation that he gave her. It didn't take much to make her cum from being so filled, unable to control the waves of pleasure as she moved harder and faster against him. The size was so overwhelming that she couldn't really scream out, the sounds getting caught in gasping moans and whimpers.
 
He growled with pleasure as he lapped and drank up Savia's nectar as it flowed from her. After a few moments he laid the fairy back on the couch, licking his lips.

The sensation of Alstromeria's tight, spasming cunt was more than enough to send him to orgasm quickly as she rode him. His finger pulled from her as he leaned back, growling louder with each passing moment. It wasn't much longer before his cock swelled, stretching the tight little fairy more. He roared with pleasure as he climaxed. His hot seed erupted into her, filling her quickly. He grinned as he pulled her off mideruption, the rest coating her back, wings, and ass.

He groaned softly as he licked his lips for a moment.

"Mmm..who's next?"
 
Salvia had never been in such a position before, hanging practically upside had the crashing orgasm rush to her head and she couldn't focus on anything else. The strain of the position had all of her muscles working at once so by the time he placed back onto the couch, she was spent. It wasn't like anything she had ever experienced before, not even her sister could make her cum so hard.

Alstromeria cried out loudly as he flooded her once more with his searing hot seed, forcing a small bump to show in her belly when he pulled out. Just having him pull out and feeling his seed spill from her sent her into one last rolling orgasm. Which was prolonged by the sensation of that hot seed streaming down her twitching wings. For the time being, Alstromeria fell into her own little world with an ear to ear grin as she slid to lay on the floor, savoring the feel of bathing in his cum.

Lilly on the other hand remained writhing and whimpering against his tail, she only came a couple of times onto the tail and he can tell by how hard she squeezed, that she was holding back the next one. Her sister had given her permission, though deep down she wanted that permission to come from him. After all, Salvia practically handed her over for his enjoyment which meant for now, he had control over her.

"Please.... Master.... I need more... I need to cum for you...."

Lilly whimpered softly with the struggle of holding back clear in her soft voice while pleading to be used.
 
He grinned for a moment at Lilly's asking to be used for more. He decided to push the fairy a little further as he reached out and suddenly pulled his tail from her hungry pussy.

"Come and clean me up, then you may cum."

Just seeing how long she would hold it was going to be interesting. He already decided to spear Lilly next, followed by Salvia. After all, he couldn't leave the fairies unfulfilled tonight.
 
Back
Top