Neighbors (closed to DrStein)

"More than I could say, Varg Blackstone, more than I can say," she said with a wink before she finally left. Sombria didn't want to but she could feel herself losing control. She wanted him, and usually she would have just glamoured her way into his pants but that was the old her. The savage. And she wasn't even sure if that would have worked anyway. She'd never tried it on a supernatural and Sombria knew for certain she wouldn't test it out on Varg.

In her own place, she quickly undressed and flopped down on the sofa. The sun wouldn't be up for another few hours and she needed a distraction. In her black lace panties and camisole, Sombria sat in the middle of her sofa and starting strumming aimlessly. Or so she thought until she started to sing...

Meet me in outer space
We could spend our night watching Earth come up
I've grown tired of that place, won't you come with me
We could start again
How do you do it, make me feel like I do...
 
Did he just imagine the sexual tension? How long had it been since he was last with a woman? A year? Longer? His own experiences with sex weren't great. Contrary to what most people thought, werewolves weren't the type to find one mate and stay with them forever. It happened, sure. But just as many wolves were conceived out of flings, one-night stands, friends with benefits. Varg himself had twin sons out there somewhere. The girl made it clear however that she was taking them to Europe with her and preferred Varg didn't follow. To this day he still wondered how much of her decision was based on him and how much on the influence of his psychotic family. That was... four years ago. Not long after she left came the incident he had told Sombria about... The one that gave him the stones to leave that town forever. He hadn't spoken with his family since then. They probably had no idea where to even find him if they even believed he was still alive.

The last woman he was with wasn't even a werewolf. A witch. She had a thing for bad boys and she and Varg had a friends with benefits thing going. About a year ago she left town, claimed she was going back to Salem. Probably bullshit. By that point, Varg was just sort of numb to loneliness and abandonment anyway. He didn't take it personally. Just said goodbye.

He heaved a sigh and shook that train of thought from his mind. He could vaguely hear Sombria's guitar and voice through the floor but couldn't make out the words or the tune. He just settled back into the couch and grooved on the music until he fell asleep shortly after dawn.
 
Sombria slept all day and spent much of theevening trying to occupy her sweaty palms. No work but she was running a little low on nourishment so she couldn't spend the night hiding from him.

It wasn't exactly him she was hiding from, but the feelings he stirred up inside her. And she couldn't help but think it wasn't just about sex, that she could get anywhere. And she usually did but it had been a while, the longest she'd ever gone without. The night she left this last time. Her best friend, though he had always wanted more but Sombria wasn't interested. He wanted court life and Sombria wanted no parts of it but he figured if he got her into bed she may change her mind. No such luck. Sombria needed an equal. Who would have thought that equal might walk on all fours every once in a while?

She could hear him moving around above her as she gathered up her laundry. Nobody ever came into the laundry room after dark. One of the few people Sombria met from the building had warned of its creepiness and she had to admit it was pretty dark and dank. But things that go bump in the night never phased Sombria, she was one.
 
Last edited:
Varg had decided to do laundry that night as well. What clothes he owned got dirty fast and it was a constant fight to keep them from getting destroyed or turning filthy. The nights he went out on patrol he tended to stick to black jeans and cheap wifebeaters under his jacket. The chance of getting blood on them was something he couldn't ignore.

He stripped off his shirt and threw that in the wash too before he started the cycle. He hopped up onto the machine, put his elbows on his knees and started reading a copy of Chinua Achebe's "Things Fall Apart." Varg wasn't much of a reader. He preferred music. But Pavel had loaned him the book and insisted he try reading more, so here he was. It helped take his mind a little off Sombria as well. He was now approaching the end of the story and did not see it ending well for anyone. "And I thought I had problems," he remarked to himself as he finished another chapter.

That was when he heard steps approaching the laundry room and the familiar scent just over the smell of cheap detergent and dryer sheets. Damn. The building wasn't that small, yet they kept bumping into each other.
 
Last edited:
As soon as she turned the corner, the hairs on the back of her neck stood and her stomach fluttered. "So much for hiding," she mumbled to herself and stopped dead in her tracks. Sombria looked a mess, bare foot in soft cotton shorts and a tank top. Her hair was a mess around her head but that wasn't anything new. She wanted to go back and fix herself up, but she worried that if she left Varg would think she was avoiding him.

"Hello stranger," she said cooly, hoping he couldn't see how her hands gripped the basket. But then she looked at him, shirtless perched on the washer with a book, and she couldn't catch herself. Another thing she hated about her species, there was no hiding her attraction. "And he reads too...not like i think you're stupid or anything...just you don't...I'll shut up and wash my clothes now. Don't mind me."
 
There was something charming about seeing her is these more... disheveled states. Vampires in Varg's experience tended to be meticulous about their grooming and fashion, another way of going all out to express how much better they thought they were than everybody else. With no illusions though...

She commented on his reading and he glanced down at the book. "Not much of a reader, really. A warlock I know is trying to get me reading more. Loaned me this. This is... one seriously fuckin' sad book."
 
His lack of defensive posturing made her smile, but she couldn't pull herself back. She figured fuck it, if he didn't flinch at her feeding face then Varg could deal with the narrowing of her pupils and the slight flaring of her nostrils. She was sure he wouldn't mind the way her nipples pressed against the sheer fabric of her camisole. It occurred to her that he could probably smell her, too. Really smell her.

"I'd much rather be entertained. To be honest movies are more my thing," she said as she bent to load the washer. "Sci-fi and fantasy. I've seen enough of the real world, you know, and sometimes my imagination isn't good enough."
 
There was no question at this point she was turned on. The mechanics of vampire sex weren't something he had ever spent a long time ruminating on, but now all manner of questions were popping into his head. Varg shook his head to clear it and put the book down. "Maybe. The book does make me feel better about myself though."

He ran a hand back through his long hair, pushing it all back over his shoulders so none of it hung over his front. In addition to his scars, the brand on his arm was fully visible. "People keep telling me I should get baked and watch Lord of the Rings."
 
"I have it...you can borrow it if you want." She didn't want to invite herself to his place nor did she think she could take outright rejection. Remaining aloof seemed to be the best course of action until she knew where he stood. "Its long though you mind need an ounce or two." The last she added as she hopped up onto the washer next to where he sat, her eyes drawn to his chest. And the scars. Her fingers flexed and grasp the edge of the machine to keep them off him.
 
"Don't have a TV," Varg remarked as he hopped off the machine. "Unless you're inviting me over?" He saw the way her hands gripped the machine. This must have been getting awkward for her. At this point he'd have to be a fool to believe that the sexual tension last night was just his imagination. Only problem was, he didn't know where he stood. Was she just looking at him as a fling? A one-night stand? Or was it a little more sincere than that?

He gestured at his bare chest and said, "This probably isn't helping, is it?"
 
She simply shook her head. Her tongue came out to wet her lips as her eyes came up to settle on his. Sombria thought the should be eye contact for what came next. Bottom lip trapped between her teeth, one tentative hand came to touch that scar again.

"I dreamt of these today, "she said as she felt him flinch under her touch but Sombria didn't let that deter her. She had to make him know that her hands weren't there to cause him pain. Gentle had never been her strong suit but for him she would try." You let me have my way with them. Let me touch them... taste them....and some other things too."
 
Last edited:
Varg reflexively tensed and his eyes turned yellow, but he didn't back away. Eventually the gentle traces along the scar tissue started having another effect and a bulge became noticeable even through his baggy jeans. "You always have a thing for bad boys?" Not the most graceful thing he'd ever said but Varg wasn't much of a talker. He communicated with action instead of flowery speeches. Now that he actually needed to talk though he found himself falling back on dry humor like he usually did when things got awkward. Humor and violence were his two primary methods of conflict resolution.
 
Sombria let out a chuckle at that though it came from low in her throat, it may have sounded more a moan than anything else. "Bad boys seem to be the only ones who can handle what I am...What I can do." A coy smile came to her full lips and Sombria grabbed his belt, moaned in truth when her knuckles brushed his bulge as she pull him close. She lean forward, her tongue leading the way. With just the tip, she trace up to where it ended but she continued up to his neck.

"I won't hurt you Varg, " she whispered, her lips brushing his ear as her hand slipped into his loose waistband. Another moan as Sombria gripped him and then, "But shit you might put a hurting on me with this... And I'll love ever inch."
 
Varg drew in a sharp breath when her tongue touched his flesh. Everything he was ever taught was screaming at him that this was a mistake. That he should kill her right here and now. But he didn't. He let out the breath he had been holding when her slender fingers wrapped around his cock. Whatever this was turning into, he doubted there was anything sinister behind it.

His hands reached out. One went behind her and grabbed her ass firmly, pulling her against him so that his cock was pressed between her legs. The other went up under her shirt and cupped one of her breasts. "Your room or mine?"
 
Slowly she began to stroke him. Her back arch as she felt rough hands on her skin. Sombría slid down off the washer, her body pressed firmly to his. The heat coming off him was driving her to her most primal self. She couldn't speak, couldn't tell him that she was too much in need to go to either,so she showed him.

Before he could protest, Sombría was on her knees with a fist full of his jeans as she yanked them down.
 
Varg was a bit surprised by the sudden move. His eyes flashed yellow again purely out of instinct. When she pulled down his jeans his thick erection sprung out, bobbing in the cool of the laundry room. Nobody ever came down here at night, so they were certainly in no danger of being found. Though this may have been the most unorthodox place he'd ever had sex in.

"You're overdressed at this point." Without waiting for a response he reached, grabbed a fistful of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. There was no only her shorts standing between the two of them. He would say this much for vampires if nothing else: their reputation for sexuality was well-earned. She had an amazing body. His head flooded with images of her on all fours or on her back underneath him.
 
Sombría laughed at his observation and was pleased he took it upon himself to rectify the situation. She liked a man who didn't ask permission, especially when it was clear he could have her anyway he wanted her. The shorts she would have to deal with on her own but not before her first real taste of him. Her hands gripped his thighs, nails dug into his flesh as she lean up to take him into her mouth. There was no preamble, no teasing. In one motion, smooth and sensual, Sombría swallowed his throbing cock down to his base. Her nose pressed to his furry pelvis, she took a long deep breath, allowing his scent fill her up. Intoxicating her as she slowly pulled back and dive back down.

The pace she set was furious, hungry. She wanted him terribly and she wanted there to be no doubt in his mind about it. Her head bobbing up and down, Sombría reach back and pushed her shorts down but couldn't get them pass her thighs.
 
Bestial rumbles and growls rolled out of Varg's throat at irregular intervals. He looked down and saw her slipped her shorts off and that was it. The wolf inside him lost whatever meager patience it had. He roughly pulled Sombria up to her feet, then turned her around and bent her over the washing machine. He didn't bother wasting time trying to yank her shorts down and instead tore them off. He grabbed hold of her ass in his powerful hands and guided his cock into her. She made it clear she like it rough and that was what she got. Immediately his cock pistoned in and out of her.
 
One minute she was on her knees the next Sombría found herself bent over, face pressed against the cool metal of the washer. Then there was the tearing of fabric and her knees buckled as he slipped easily inside her. She could hear the animal in him with every grunt and growl. The sounds he made only served to heighten her desire. She allowed him take her, Sombría could feel his need as she felt her own and Varg was hungry.

"That's it... Fuck... Just like that... Don't hold back I want it all... Give me everything Varg please I need it... Oh shit I need it... "

By then she was all in. Her body moved with his, meeting his thrusts. Her ass slapped violently against his thighs filling the room with a sort of vulgar applause so loud it drowned out their moans.
 
Hearing her begging for more only pushed him harder. Varg gave Sombria the rough fucking she wanted. The pace was fast and brutal, even by the standards of his own kind. He never did do anything half-way. In some corner of his mind he was actually kind of amazed that she could get wet at all. In the span of 24 hours he found himself thinking more about sex with a vampire than he'd otherwise thought about them in general. Mostly it was just figuring out how to hurt them back.

The machine itself was rocking and grinding against the floor under the power of the intense fucking. He kicked her legs wider apart so that he could get deeper inside of her. A year of nothing but jerking off every couple of days had resulted in him being incredibly pent up. Now that the dam had burst, Varg was beyond giving a shit. If someone were to walk in on them, he wouldn't waste the attention it took to tell them to piss off.
 
The entire building probably shook wth the force of his thrusts. Sombría grip the washer so tight the metal crunched beneath her grasp. The way he fucked her gave her chills, so deep they made her stand. Up on her tiptoes, she put one hand behind his neck and arch her back, forcing him deeper. The new position allowed better access to play with her pussy. it quivered and clenched around his thrusting cook as she grind her hips against him. It dripped cunt juices down his shaft, splashed his balls and her thighs.

Sombría tettered on the edge of climax. She beat her clit with vamp speed driving herself closer. A grown, low and deep rumbled up from her chest. It had been decades since she had been so thoroughly fucked and she couldn't hold on any longer. "Varg...I'm gonna...Fuck I don't want..." She was afraid she might lose control, that usually involved teeth and pain for her partner. Usually she didn't care but not with him. She grabbed his wrists and pulled his arms tight around her body. If anyone could contain her, Sombría thought Varg could.

"Don't let me go, " she managed to mumble, her head back and eyes. By the look of her face there could be no mistaking her true species. Another growl that slowly made its way to a shriek. Her body quaked violently as her orgasm approached." Fuck Varg hold me tight...I'm gonna"
 
When she moved his arms and told him to hold her he knew what that meant. The hair on his chest and arms grew thicker and his teeth sharpened. His nails turned black and elongated into claws. His one hand went up and gripped her jaw to ensure she couldn't move her head. Some would consider it strange that a knowledge of combat and grappling could translate into safer sex. Those people were probably humans clueless to what stalked the night around them.

Without losing his pace Varg braced Sombria tightly, robbing her of leverage and balance. Getting out would require more than just brute strength, and in the heat of passion it was hard to think of using anything else. Her arms were pinned, her head restrained and all she could go was grind against every demanding thrust.
 
There was a time when the feel of fur on her skin and claws at her thoat triggered her bloodlust, not tonight with Varg pumping behind her. The feel of his powerful arms around her only heighten her passion. Fuck he's good was her last coherent thought before her world went red. The last shred of control released. Sombría clung to him, those strong arms as orgasm washed over her.
 
Varg could feel her walls clenching hard around his cock and the wet release of her orgasm. That set him off. With a harsh, guttural bark he began to empty his seed into her. Each shot of cum was accompanied by a brutal thrust of his hips and another staccato bark. He held her in his steely arms until he could feel her relaxing again at which point he gave her a little more freedom to move. His breathing was heavy and a sheen of sweat covered his lithe body. The fur began to recede along with his claws. His teeth were still sharp and his eyes bright though. He waited to see signs of her own nature recede. Not that he imagined she'd attack and bite him. More that they were both strong enough to do some real damage. And not just the dents she'd put on the machine.

As if to show a sense of cosmic humor, a small bell rang indicating that Varg's load of laundry in the washer was done. "You get the feeling..." he said between breaths, "the machine fuckin' timed that?"
 
As her body calmed, her mind registered the loosen of his grip and Sombría pulled herself back under control. She let her body relax into him and laugh. She could barely speak still but she was present enough to know they should probably get behind closed doors. "Tell me you still have my stuff in your fridge," she croaked, her voice harsh from her climax. Sombría cleared her throat and pulled away from him. She bent to retrieve her shredded clothes, his load flowed freely from her coating her thighs. "I don't know about you but I could use a snack before we do that again."
 
Back
Top