Crossdressing accessories

Iwantitnowpleas

Really Experienced
I stumbled across Wish.com which is a discount site for women's clothing. On first glance it doesn't seem to have much, jst one page of very inexpensive clothes. However, click on one and scroll down and you will see lots and lots of "related" discounted items.

Looking at some leggings led to padded panties which led to breast forms and pads of all types. Honestly I have never priced them but they seemed very reasonable.

There is a great selection of sexy clothing but they run very small from what I understand.

I stumbled across Wish.com which is a discount site for women's clothing.....

It requires a login, that you sign up using facebook, Google, or your email address, to even browse the site. That's ridiculous. To each his own, but I won't participate in any site that wants my personal information before I even decide to make a purchase or that is part of that kind of information mining scam.

The internet is rife with stories about bad experiences with Wish. These run the gamut from poorly made merchandise (most from China), to merchandise never received (since nothing actually ships from Wish...it is a go-between), to unauthorized credit card charges, and finally to incessant spam.

Nope! Ain't gonna go there.

Better off going to a real store to get things that actually fit as far as I'm concerned .

It requires a login, that you sign up using facebook, Google, or your email address, to even browse the site. That's ridiculous. To each his own, but I won't participate in any site that wants my personal information before I even decide to make a purchase or that is part of that kind of information mining scam.

The internet is rife with stories about bad experiences with Wish. These run the gamut from poorly made merchandise (most from China), to merchandise never received (since nothing actually ships from Wish...it is a go-between), to unauthorized credit card charges, and finally to incessant spam.

Nope! Ain't gonna go there.

I didn't have to login in any way to browse, interesting. The prices are so low I was thinking it might be worth a test. Good to know about the problems thanks.

Back