How much cum do you prefer?

Anyone ever track how far they or their partner can shoot when their cock is milked?
 
Ladies...

Do you prefer a gentleman who is a heavy cummer or is there a point where you're thinking "turn off the tap dude?"

Well, I can't imagine there would ever be a case of having too much, but I wouldn't say I prefer that, just that I don't mind it. And anyway, by the time that I know he's a heavy cummer it's going to be too late to do anything about it.
 
I have to agree with most - the more the better. If he comes a lot I like to watch it come out. I had a boyfriend who would come a lot, and I'd make him go several days without so that when he did there was even more. Then we'd have slow sex for ages - we'd watch a porn film together and I'd touch him very softly or I'd masturbate while he watched. He used to leak clear fluid and I'd use this to lubricate him and me. If I got what I wanted he'd eventually make himself come on my boobs. I loved to watch it spurt out and I'd spread it out all over me. If he got what he wanted he'd do it on my face and in my hair. It was fantastic - I loved the feel of it, the sight of it, and the dirty feeling of getting covered:)

Your detailed description in as of itself is enough by to elicit the types of thoughts that would result in the quantities you seem to like. :devil: ;)
 
Heavy cummer, Too much is slippy and messy.... but when you're fucking 3 heavy cummers, never more alive
 
True, too much cum is messy.

But sex is already messy in itself, so if you are going to do it... might as well go all the way. And that´s why there can´t be too much for me.
 
Once we were in a hurry so my gf of that time was giving me hand job just before we left for a wedding. I came in her hands and she cleaned up with about 4 tissues. Only when we were getting out of the car at the wedding did I notice that there were 3 more big globs of my cum on her dress. My cum volume depends on how long I have not cum for. I think half a cup isn't abnormal.
 
True, too much cum is messy.

But sex is already messy in itself, so if you are going to do it... might as well go all the way. And that´s why there can´t be too much for me.

What if it's all shot deep, deep inside you?
 
Any of you lovely ladies have any cum filled dreams lately?

Dreams yes, real no. Not in a super aroused mode today but it also has been a few days since having any. Today, I would have welcomed a nice load of cum if it were expertly pumped into me
 
I spattered my own right nipple once, lounging on the bed on my back and playing. That seemed quite far for me. :eek:

Yea, I use to be Ble to do that also. There was a time when I could pull out and hit wife's face. She would laugh about how far it could go
 
Dreams yes, real no. Not in a super aroused mode today but it also has been a few days since having any. Today, I would have welcomed a nice load of cum if it were expertly pumped into me

That's a crime.
 
Ladies would you be up set if your heavy cumming gent had an orgasm in his sleep next to you and only finding out in the morning when he wakes up or you check his cum hose in the morning?
 
Ladies would you be up set if your heavy cumming gent had an orgasm in his sleep next to you and only finding out in the morning when he wakes up or you check his cum hose in the morning?

I could go either way.... My moods are fickle and can quickly change. This morning I would likely have been highly disappointed!
 
Keep dreaming pal

"My cum volume depends on how long I have not cum for. I think half a cup isn't abnormal."

Keep dreaming pal and keep sending those stories to the Penthouse Forum.

:)
 
I've actually hit the wall above my bed on a couple of occasions. Granted, I was VERY turned on.
 
Back
Top