The Trumpbad Thread

Hey, Scotty boy! How do you like your new Trumpcare?

rkM5X.gif


270414_ab166cd6600cb5db56d60e3c70e03cb4.gif


:D
 
Behind the Eight Ball ?

Assessing the fate of the Republican plan to roll back Obamacare, which is now officially dead, Trump expresses pride in the fact that 48 Republican senators had not officially announced their opposition as of last night.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...umpcare-votes-impressive-by-any-standard.html

Under the Senate's procedural rules, Republicans can't repeal all of the Affordable Care Act with a simple majority. It takes at least 60 votes, for example, to repeal the provision requiring insurance companies to cover everyone. Leaving that piece in place while doing away with the requirement that all Americans have insurance could trigger a sharp spike in premiums.

Trump called on the Senate to change its rules so any bill could be passed with just 51 votes. He neglected to mention that the failed repeal-and-replace measure fell short of that simple majority.

http://news.wgbh.org/2017/07/18/pol...ng-effort-trump-says-he-was-let-down-senators
 
WHAT!!

The Orange One is STILL hiding meetings with Russians!

Undisclosed hour long meeting with Putin at the G20!!!
 
It's not difficult to imagine the reaction of the other members of G20 while this was going on.

It occurred to me that they are as horrified by Trump as much or more than most of us. Each one of those governments are also investigating Trump.
 
I'll repeal Obamacare, it's easy!

I'm the best deal maker ever!

I will be a great unifier

No secret meetings with the Russians. Period!

Hey Donald, I've got a big wall I can sell you, you'll have to cover the cost of shipping it from China though.
 
I'll repeal Obamacare, it's easy!

I'm the best deal maker ever!

I will be a great unifier

No secret meetings with the Russians. Period!

Hey Donald, I've got a big wall I can sell you, you'll have to cover the cost of shipping it from China though.

Hey, don't tell him that. Do you know how much it would cost US taxpayers to pay for that shipping!!:rolleyes:
 
ooooOOOooo, zumi

That was a memorable burn.

Trump-Putin: Did dinner chat break diplomatic protocol?

This week, e BBC journalists have taken note of the fact that there has been no appointment made to the office of protocol. The experts were dumped, along with other valuable advisors.

It is Trump's desire to crash into everything, like a bull in a room filled with antigues. Is'nt it a pity, that Trump knows nothing?

/end gsgs comment

Bremmer had not been at the dinner but said details were given to him by unnamed attendees who, he said, were "flummoxed, confused and startled" by the turn of events.

"At summit meetings you have little 'pull-asides' between heads of state to discuss business all the time - a one-hour pull-aside is highly unusual in any context," he told the BBC.

"A one-hour pull-aside between Putin and Trump where only the Kremlin translator is there, where we don't know what's discussed, given the uniqueness of the US-Russia relationship... makes the [US] president, surprisingly and disturbingly, not credible."


http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40651502
 
The leftist on here are a riot. First they don't really care about Trump and Russia (even if it was real) or they would be also be after the Clinton's who the Russians paid over $150 million dollars to and that Hillary gave them ore that you know went to Iran and North Korea. Or the deals Obama made with the Communists and Arab Terrorists and Russia and China. That these things don't up set them or that Obama not only lied to the people about Obama Care, but to his own party members in Congress and like the uneducated fools they are, they liked being lied to. To normal people this would be a crime. But foolish people are happy people.

Like all Socialist (Nazi and Communists) they are just puppets without any common sense or education or knowledge of history. They truly believe that once we become a two class society (the elite party members at the top rich and fat and everyone else including them poor and starved) that somehow, their living god will say "Oh Irekiss you have been such a good little dope that we won't make you live on $29 a month - which the state will take back more than half - and have to carry a ration card where you can only eat the food the state says or that the King will be your slum land lord and you and you alone will have indoor plumbing."

The Democratic Party has been taken over by Soros and his Socialists (they call themselves Progressives - their kind always use good words and dirty them) who bragged that "He now owns the party." And many Republicans are what are called Cooper Head Republicans, no back bone, afraid of their own shadow and even when their party is in control, they hide under the bed -like Obama use to whenever there was a crisis in the nation or the world.

No one, not even Obama, can defend Obama Care. But Congress needs to debate and they can bring in something much better and helpful to the nation. Why don't they let us have the health care that they have. Remember when President Obama was asked if he would use Obama Care his answer was "No, I am satisfied with what I have." And as far as the fools in Congress are concerned, they never even knew what was in Obama Care (remember Little Nancy stated "Now that the bill has passed we can find out what is in it.") and they came out on the floor even before reading this bill and made negative statements. They really aren't interested in the welfare of the people. Why American's who know better keep putting the same jackasses back in office is why we are laughed at by the world. Terms limits are Constitutional for the president than they should be for all public offices in the nation including Judicial (no life time royal office holders).

Congress has health care and huge salaries and benefits and the Hollywood clowns and the corrupt CEO's who back Clinton, etc. all do, but not for the citizens. You don't hear IrezumKiss or the other left wingers complain. As long as their gods are rich and happy like the little King of North Korea and Castro and corrupt politicians like Waters and Clinton, etc. they will be good little puppies. Bring back the Dark Ages and Slavery is their party motto. A Police State is a happy state. Ask anyone who has lived under their great Socialist vision.

So unless you hear anyone on the left speak up (they can't as free speech isn't allowed to them by their party and if they try they will be punished and their shinny little toys will be taken away from them) remember they are not serious. Until you do hear them complain about all injustice and that the world is not a one way street just for them, take anything they say on here with a large doze of salt. (It must be very hard for any leftist to type with their long wooden noses pushing them back from the key board.)

There are two things they can not stand for; 1. the truth and 2. people standing up to them and giving them some of their own medicine. It bugs the hell out of them.

(example of them and their fake news In a city in Orange County, California, Soros black shirts came to the beach to cause a riot like they have in San Francisco, MO., MD, FA, Washington D.C. Only instead the people stood up to them, tore their masks off and gave them some of their own treatment. Camera's were there, but only the local news covered it. The censorship of the main media of course didn't. Two lessons. One, American's have no use for your crap and two you do control the media, etc, but in time it will be taken back and we will have free press and speech again. You jerks just don't understand history.)
 
Last edited:
Should Donald Trump follow through on his pledge to bar transgender people from working in the U.S. military "in any capacity," 18 countries will still allow openly transgender individuals to be members of their armed forces.

Those countries are: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/countries-that-allow-transgender-members-in-the-military-1.4222205
 
North Korea replies to Trump's threat, with a threat to Guam. John Kelly should have used parental feature on Trump's twitter.


Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III.
5:46 AM - Aug 31, 2013
 
Shades of the Cuban Missile Crisis, but this time with two truly crazy guys. Terrific.
 
North Korea replies to Trump's threat, with a threat to Guam. John Kelly should have used parental feature on Trump's twitter.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III.
Question is, if Tromp issues the order to nuke DPRK, will that order be executed? Will POTUS remain in command? Will some armed troop walk into the Oval Office (or more likely the Dionysus Room at Trump Tower) and say, "Excuse me, Mr President, but I must ask you to come with me," showing the loaded .45 ACP at his hip?
 
"The message of this cleanup is that Trump’s statements do not necessarily represent the position of the U.S. government – a reality most American political elites in both parties already recognize, but which needs to be made clear to other countries that are unaccustomed to treating their head of state like a random Twitter troll."

"It is humiliating for the world’s greatest superpower to disregard its president as a weird old man who wanders in front of microphones spouting off unpredictably and without consequence. But at this point, respect for Trump’s capabilities is a horse that’s already fled the barn. New chief of staff John Kelly has supposedly instilled military-style order and message discipline into the administration, but Trump is unteachable. Minimizing the havoc means getting everybody to pretend Trump isn’t really president."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/ignore-our-crazy-president-u-s-tells-north-korea.html
 
The well-worn path of tweeting has a number of stumbling blocks on it.


Normal first step, produce something aggressively attention getting

Described the anti-fascist, anti-racist, largely peaceful demonstrators that descended on Boston by the tens of thousands on Saturday as “anti-police agitators”

How exciting! Good cops, bad Leftists, in an immense brawl.That would please his most fanatical and loyal supporters.

Truth, reality or facts, are not necessary for someone ready to believe the stories they tell themselves.

(Boston is the anomaly, that did not fit the narrative.)

he tried to send out a tweet that noted sometimes protests are necessary “to heal, & we will heal.” Except it took him three tries to get it right. The commander in chief wrote “heel” in two separate tweets first, which he quickly deleted.

(Not in sync with anything.)

The president then seemed to do a complete shift from his initial tweets, writing to “applaud the many protestors in Boston who are speaking out against bigotry and hate.”

:confused:


time span between the first “anti-police agitators” tweet and the applause for the anti-hate protesters? One hour and 19 minutes.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...ells_heal.html

Surprise for me! Permit issued for private event to MA "Free Speech" demonstration. 100 people permitted to have the bandstand to themselves. The person that set this weekend's activities into motion picture wanted to limit who was included. Massachusetts is accused of being an example of being a "nanny state." Nanny put strict limits on the visitors. (Terms of service agreements ?) The "Free Speech activists were happy to take advantage of nanny services, as they were whisked away from hostile crowds. Nanny looked after them.
 
Surely the greatest stumbling block of tweets for the tweeter is that they are sitting out there pretty much in public and can be easily preserved. They can come back to haunt pretty easily.
 
Back
Top