Interesting Art - *Not Mine*

Fascinating. Thanks for sharing that.

I know that I have to make conscious effort to be empathetic to women in my visual creations (and just in general life). Typically I fail.

Another facet of the issue is — De-sexualizing the portrayal of women in comics, graphic novels etc is often the polar reaction to the sexual objectification that has been pervasive. There is some "risk" in that, as women are sexual beings, as are men — One must remember that neither are only sexual beings.

I do some art, I'll put out some links :D

And here are a couple others
these i did the edit on but I did not take the original photographs
**the paintings i just posted however were all me

Thanks for sharing.
I think you might get a better response by starting your own gallery thread.

Th Original Post was....... nevermind... no one was having that conversation anyway, not even the OP.:rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing.
I think you might get a better response by starting your own gallery thread.

Th Original Post was....... nevermind... no one was having that conversation anyway, not even the OP.:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disregard your thread title. I know it says 'not mine' but you seemed disappointed and a little lonely so I thought I might try and help. We can have 'that' conversation if you want?! :) I love talking art. Anything about art. Honestly wasn't looking for responses just saw you in here thought I'd say hello :)

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disregard your thread title. I know it says 'not mine' but you seemed disappointed and a little lonely so I thought I might try and help. We can have 'that' conversation if you want?! :) I love talking art. Anything about art. Honestly wasn't looking for responses just saw you in here thought I'd say hello :)

It wasn't my thread title.:)

Often disappointed and lonely.

Well.......that conversation requires checking out the first link. Give it a peek and see what you think.

"hello".

It wasn't my thread title.:)

Often disappointed and lonely.

Well.......that conversation requires checking out the first link. Give it a peek and see what you think.

"hello".

Oh, right I can see that now. oops, I'm getting used to this forum stuff still...
Sorry to hear that :/ but I can definitely relate.
I really am amazed by your work! I cant draw or do anything that resembles something tangible or real

Back