Miss Kelli

Depends. How sadistic do you want to be?

"Never" seems a trifle inhuman.

Restriction from orgasms is based on making it clear to the submissive, who has control (unlike all the other things dominants do :rolleyes: ).

If your submissive has been more cocky of late, a longer denial seems suitable. Making him think "it's going to be never" is a good ploy, but you can't use it more than once. Then you just look like the boy who cried "wolf."

Threats are always more believable when they are occasionally followed up. Threats without a follow up become a joke.

I like the idea of orgasm denial for whatever length of time, followed by forced orgasms for a period of time... and then back into the cage.

I had an online friend who was a sub in a Western city. Her husband was a wise and experienced Dom. One day she returned home from work, he asked her to do something, and she told him to go fuck himself. That was not a wise response. For the next week, she had to wake him with a blow job, welcome him home from work with a blow job, and give him a blow job before he fell asleep at night. And she was not allowed to touch herself or have an orgasm during that week. She maintains it was the worst punishment she's ever heard of (I tend to agree), although she does admit that at the end of the week the session she had with her husband/Dom was tremendous.

How long? How long seems right to you for what was done to earn the punishment.

Make him earn it. You could assign points for doing various things, such as pleasing you physically or doing housework around the house. When he reaches the number of points specified, he earns an orgasm. Or, you could give him various kinds of pleasures depending on how many points he has earned and let him decide if he wants to cash in his points for something less pleasing and then start all over again or save his points up for something he really likes. This is making me hot just thinking about it. I wish my wife would do that to me but she only indulges my fantasies from time to time.

As long as he can keep cumming

I think with men there is no sex without orgasm- so don't hold. And let it flow

You're assuming that he requires your permission. Maybe he's doing it all over the place when you're not there.

I think we are all assuming, given the lack of info, they are in D/s relationship where he gets a satisfaction out of requiring permission to orgasm. What would be the point of cheating like that then?

I think we are all assuming, given the lack of info, they are in D/s relationship where he gets a satisfaction out of requiring permission to orgasm. What would be the point of cheating like that then?

The thrill from transgression.

Make him earn it. You could assign points for doing various things, such as pleasing you physically or doing housework around the house. When he reaches the number of points specified, he earns an orgasm. Or, you could give him various kinds of pleasures depending on how many points he has earned and let him decide if he wants to cash in his points for something less pleasing and then start all over again or save his points up for something he really likes. This is making me hot just thinking about it. I wish my wife would do that to me but she only indulges my fantasies from time to time.

Points systems are a level of administrative officialdom that sex does not need. Are you German?

Back